Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Ok, all The Buddhist are Atheist,  Buddhism is an atheist Religion, then every person that killed on the name of Bhuddhism , killed on the name of Atheism, why i say that?, because is as dumb, as say everybody that killed on name of Catholism, killed on the name of God and that why every person that belives on God is evil and Religion is evil.
Dumb idea, But The Dalai Lama is evil:
He was given millions of dollars a year by the CIA to overthrow the Chinese government in Tibet. That’s right; the nice peaceful man started in essence a war, and began killing people using terror campaigns, all so he could be dictator again.
Before the Chinesse Goverment, the Tibet was a horribly poor country, but Bhuddisth Monks were amazingly rich, also,the Monks haved slaves, freacking slaves, also they almost detroy every monastery, because, people pay them to be there, even if that mean destroy the place or take things or jump on the monastery.
Also, is not so know that the Dalai Lama dont like all the Bhuddisth, he actually, say many Buddhist are not Buddhist and send people to attack them, just becuase they follow other leader, i mean, after this, i have to belive China is Evil, well is more evil that other goverments, but still the evidence told uss, that this guys is by far worst that the Chinesse Goverment.
There is a long dispute among the Tibetans in exile in India concerning the devotees to another religious figure called Dorje Shugden. These people chose to workship Dorje Shugen for some reason while the Dalai Lama ordered religious persecution against them and used various means in his power to cleanse their worshipers from his group of followers including the use of secret police and assassination.  
There is evidence about it, letter from the Govermnet from India, the was a protest against Dalai Lama when the Olympic torch passed India.
TV, did never talked about it, why, because they like Dalai Lama, becuase he hates the Chinesse Goverment.

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

Site your source.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@TheNooseIsLoose said:

" Site your source. "

All of them, ok, ther is a book  called A Great Deception, also, Penn and Teller: Bullshit, i liked this show, i hate them, becuase they say make fun of people for what they belive is wrong, and they make fun of everybody on his show, why they make fun, becuase they belive in other things.
http://thenewvoice.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/the-evidence-that-the-14th-dalai-lama-is-a-dictator
Here you could find the document, also, there is a bunch of pictures of the Dalai Lama with abunch of Nazi people. 

No Caption Provided
The Dalai Lama with Dr. Bruno Beger, Nazi SS Oficcer, War Criminal and Top Dalai Lama Adviser.

No Caption Provided
Here with Shoko Asahara.
Good friend of Dalai Lama and praised by
the Dalai Lama after giving over a million
dollars to Dalai Lama.  Also an admirer of
Adolph Hitler. Convicted of mass murder by
placing poison Sarin gas in  the Tokyo
subway. 
Ok, after a time Shoko decide to trash talk about the Dalai Lama and Bhuddism in general.
Also, i cant upload videos(Damn you firefox), but youtube have a bunch of video about the Dorje Shugen thing.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

I find the above statement very hard to believe imo..
Especialy as the main goal for the Dalai Lama is an independent Tibet regardless of class & faith.
Its probably propaganda invented by some small minded folk in Bejing..

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

No Caption Provided
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@Chaos Prime: No, he dont want a indepdent Tibet, he want to be back.
Chinesse Goverment is bad, but Lama is worst.
Is very well know, that Lama lies every 5 minutes, that he is very intolerant to other guys ideas, he is just popular, because celebrities, say he is good and if Richard Gere say he is Good, the Lama must be good.
The Cia, also work with Sun Myung Moon also, owner of the Washington Times, who try to beat the North Korea Goverment, The CIA actually helps anyone who hates Communism, even History Channel made a show about this guy.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

As already mentioned state your source please? & yes the Dalai Lama wants an independent Tibet for all its people.I know Tibetans here in London that are not Buddhists but Chrisitian but their love for their country is paramount & they know that wot the Dalai Lama does threw the media & meeting heads of states around the world is just for the world to know wots going on in Tibet today..
The big Red Chinese Goverment Machines wants the world to see the Dalai Lama as a Rogue, Buffon, Charlatan.When i fact he would meet the Chinese goverment tomorrow to talk about the current state of affairs in Tibet!! But do they grant him an audience? Hell No there to scared of him for telling the truth..

No Caption Provided
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@Chaos Prime: This is from Wikipedia, damn even wikipedia talks about the CIA Anti Comunism politics.
In October 1998, The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960s from the US Government through the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and also trained a resistance movement in Colorado (USA). When asked by CIA officer John Kenneth Knaus in 1995 whether the organisation did a good or bad thing in providing its support, the Dalai Lama replied that though it helped the morale of those resisting the Chinese, "thousands of lives were lost in the resistance" and further, that "the US Government had involved itself in his country's affairs not to help Tibet but only as a Cold War tactic to challenge the Chinese." 
Also if you dont trust Wikipedia, you could read the New York Times.  
World News Briefs; Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A. Published: October 02, 1998

NEW DELHI, Oct. 1 — The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

The Dalai Lama, 63, a revered spiritual leader both in his Himalayan homeland and in Western nations, fled Tibet in 1959 after a failed uprising against a Chinese military occupation, which began in 1950.

The decade-long covert program to support the Tibetan independence movement was part of the C.I.A.'s worldwide effort to undermine Communist governments, particularly in the Soviet Union and China.

They did the same with Sun Myung Moon, is know also that the Dalai Lama was good friend of Augusto Pinochet, who was also helped by the CIA, to take the Chile Goverment, what did Pinochet di, well he killed so many people, that talk about it is sad.
Sorry but the evidence is that The Dalai Lama is not a good person, i mean i hate chinesse Goverment, but still i hate the Dalai Lama
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

For starters the New Delhi post is funded by Hindu extremists to my knowledge so any article they do has to be taken with a pinch of salt.
The C.I.A has always given money to any group that is against communism so when they wear their blinkers they cant tell the difference from Osama Bin Laden to a proper humanitarian group like the Dalai Lamas. 
As for the evidence u have posted it is floored..

No Caption Provided