#151 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Giants were 4 seconds and 37 yards away from going to the Super Bowl.

#152 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Farve's gonna throw a pic and the Giants are gonna run it back. I just got a feeling.

#153 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Farve's gonna throw a pic and the Giants are gonna run it back. I just got a feeling."

they might and will be so happy

#154 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

it would not be the first time but damn i hope not

#155 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I was half right anyway :P

#156 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

nyg just got pic

#157 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

they just have to score now

#158 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

#159 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nyg win

#160 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

They might as well hand the Pats the trophy now, ITS OVER SON!!!!

#161 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

i told yal they winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#162 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

i told yal they winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#163 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"They might as well hand the Pats the trophy now, ITS OVER SON!!!!"

so true

#164 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Excatly

#166 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

how in the world could he miss a 36yd and make a 47yd

is it me or was that crazy

#167 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

QFT

#168 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome giants won! everyone one in my (WoW)guild that was watching the game was freaking pissed and said they paid off the officials LOL
Post Edited:2008-01-21 00:04:35

#169 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Well if Tom Brady wins this Super Bowl that will be like 4 titles in 7 years. Thats amazing

#170 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

thats exactly what u said about the packers but you never know

#171 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else can wait for the draft

#172 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. The Giants have just upset The Patriots 17-14. Eli Manning is named Super Bowl 42 MVP. This is just amazing to me.I want to say I am surpised but I am not because I feel like I counted out the Giants against the Pats. So as much as I am shocked. I give the Giants props man. There defense was amazing against the Patriots historical offense and Eli manning came through in the 4th quarter and showed he really is as good as Peyton Manning if not better.

#173 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

silly patriots, trophies are for giants.

#175 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"all i have to say is my pittsburgh steelers are going to be in it next year"

Ah your a Steelers fan. I like Big Ben. He is my second favorite quarterback in the NFL. My favorite is Brett Farve.

#176 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"all i have to say is my pittsburgh steelers are going to be in it next year"
Ah your a Steelers fan. I like Big Ben. He is my second favorite quarterback in the NFL. My favorite is Brett Farve."
thats how my rankings go too"

Yeah Brett Farve is the most fun quarterback to watch. He just a pure gunslinger type QB.

#177 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:. My favorite is Brett Farve."
thats how my rankings go too"

Yeah Brett Farve is the most fun quarterback to watch. He just a pure gunslinger type QB."

Def the funiest guy to watch

#178 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#179 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! My state won!

#180 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well the giants pulled it off,i give them that,good job g-men

#181 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to see history so bad. There will never be an undefeated team in my lifetime.

#182 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I wanted to see history so bad. There will never be an undefeated team in my lifetime."

i think we all wanted to see it

#183 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Now theres allegations that they taped the Rams walk through beforeSuper Bowl XXXVI. And Congress wants to talk about Spygate (like they ain't got nothing better to do)

#184 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Now theres allegations that they taped the Rams walk through beforeSuper Bowl XXXVI. And Congress wants to talk about Spygate (like they ain't got nothing better to do)"

Yeah well it was fun while it lasted. I mean we got to see an amazing run by the Patriots and even though they didnt win. I dont think this is the last time well see Tom Brady in the SuperBowl.

#185 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

My day was complete to see the Patriot's hearts ripped out in the very last game to go 18-1, making their entire season pointless.

All I gotta say is this feels as good as the Colts winning the Super Bowl last year.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 03:06:32
Post Edited:2008-02-04 03:21:42

#186 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

im from australia, the eagles is pretty much the only team i like because its the only team they make movies about.

"invincible" - awesome movie

"garbage picking, field goal kicking, philidelphia phenomenon" - verry funny!

thats all i can think of... plus madden 2008 on ps3, donovan mcnabb is a GUN!

#187 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"My day was complete to see the Patriot's hearts ripped out in the very last game to go 18-1, making their entire season pointless.All I gotta say is this feels as good as the Colts winning the Suber Bowl last year.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 03:06:32"

I can tell. Your so excited you spelled Super with a b :P

#188 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"My day was complete to see the Patriot's hearts ripped out in the very last game to go 18-1, making their entire season pointless.All I gotta say is this feels as good as the Colts winning the Suber Bowl last year.

I can tell. Your so excited you spelled Super with a b :P"

LOL hell yeah

Post" />http://i31.tinypic.com/a1mz9c.gif

#189 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gambler says:
"zero edge says:
"My day was complete to see the Patriot's hearts ripped out in the very last game to go 18-1, making their entire season pointless. All I gotta say is this feels as good as the Colts winning the Suber Bowl last year.
I can tell. Your so excited you spelled Super with a b :P"
LOL hell yeah
Post" />http://i31.tinypic.com/a1mz9c.gif

Tom Brady was really owned by that Giants D-Line in the SuperBowl. I never seen anyone bang up on Tom Brady the way the Giants did him yesterday. I dont feel sorry for Tom though he has still got 3 SuperBowl rings and Gissele to kiss his briuses.

#190 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this on another forum, too funny not to post.

#191 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA (cries inside)

#192 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering (as a brit with only a passing intrest in NFL) why is there such a long off season? 19 week season + 4 week pre season, that makes it a 29(ish) week off-season? I wish my job gave me 29 weeks holiday every year.

#193 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Just wondering (as a brit with only a passing intrest in NFL) why is there such a long off season? 19 week season + 4 week pre season, that makes it a 29(ish) week off-season? I wish my job gave me 29 weeks holiday every year."

Because the season is already long and tiring enough for the players. NFL players can't play 82 games like the NBA or 160 games like MLB because of the injury factor.

But the NFL isn't over during the off-season! For those who don't know yet, Brett Farve has officially retired. Though he might decide to come back by the season opener, oh well he's retired right now. I'm not a big Favre fan myself but when you watch this guy, it's just fun. Even at the age of 38, he's still throwing snowballs around and playing like a kid. Here's to the NFL's all time leader in touchdown passes, yardage, completions, pass attempts, interceptions, wins, and the only 3 time back to back to back MVP.

Post Edited:2008-03-05 12:41:06

#194 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

broncos!!!!

#195 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

broncos!!!!

#196 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Brett Favre was such an amazing Quarterback. The NFL will truly miss his exciting presence. I bet when he goes to the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio it will officially be Brett Favre day.

#197 Posted by Sephirim (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanted the colts to get the super bowl again...but the giants got it so thats not bad since im from new york

#198 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I'm a born New Yorker, the Giants winning the Super Bowl was one of my NFL high-points, plus my dad bet me the Patriots would win so I made some $$$ in the process!

#199 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice how nobody cares? The Giants won the SB and nobody talks about it. This of seasons been about Randy Moss' free agency (Patriots) Spygate (Patriots) And now Brett Farve. Outside of New York, people could care less.

#200 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Notice how nobody cares? The Giants won the SB and nobody talks about it. This of seasons been about Randy Moss' free agency (Patriots) Spygate (Patriots) And now Brett Farve. Outside of New York, people could care less."

Sour grapes my man, fans from Mass are pissed, Hollywood executives are pissed they cant make a Patriots undefeated season movie, as are sports writers when it comes to writing books, so it's pretty much just Giant fans that still want to talk about it.