#101 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll see who's laughing if the Giants make it to the Super Bowl ;)

#102 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMNIT this is just like 2005 for me.

#103 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this sucks the Colts lost. And the Patriots are facing a banged up Chargers team in the AFC championship game. This should have been Colts vs Patriots man. And as far as the NFC goes its Green Bay all the way baby... though the Giants run on the road does scare me a little.

#104 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Patriots baby. History in the making.

#105 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... the last chance to knock the Pats off their perfect season rests in the hands of an NFC team.

#106 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody can stop the pats right now cause their unstpoable

#107 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

pats are good but as a new yorker gotta go for nyg

#108 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

giants are going to get dominated

#109 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

peyton is better than tb how do you lose a game and still come up with over 400 yds

#110 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"symbiote5 says:
"peyton is better than tb how do you lose a game and still come up with over 400 yds"

Aaaaaaaand your trippin. The dude almost had a perfect completion percentage, two drops, not two bad passes, two drops."

I must agree with Gambler right there. However,

Gambler says:

"Peyton Manning is a one hit wonder."

You're trippin right there =P

#111 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"peyton is better than tb how do you lose a game and still come up with over 400 yds"

Aaaaaaaand your trippin. The dude almost had a perfect completion percentage, two drops, not two bad passes, two drops. Peyton Manning is a one hit wonder.

#112 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

tom brady is better than manning cause this dude is player of the

year and if that don't mean nothing i don't know what does

#113 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gambler says:
"symbiote5 says:

Aaaaaaaand your trippin. The dude almost had a perfect completion percentage, two drops, not two bad passes, two drops."

Gambler says:

"

Hahahaha, how many Super Bowls? One. How many National Titles in Collage? None. Sounds like a one hit wonder to me :P

#114 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"Gambler says:
"symbiote5 says:

Gambler says:

"

Hahahaha, how many Super Bowls? One. How many National Titles in Collage? None. Sounds like a one hit wonder to me :P"

Because Brady did so much better on the bench when Griese took them to the National Championship right? =P

buuuuuuuuut, both Brady and Manning are in the prime of their careers. And I see both of them playing for at lest 7-8 more years with the type of protection they get. You never know =D

#115 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn anyone watching the Packers vs Giants? Nice catch and run by Donald Driver.

I love watching football in weather in HD. It's so awesome.

#116 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

What a play, Donald Driver down the side lines.

But the back to the topic. I didn't mean Brady did better in collage, I mean look at all the opportunities Manning has had, and the weapons, and has only one Super Bowl to show for it. Brady never had the caliber of receivers Manning had and when he finally did, he went off. 18-0, 18-0 and shattered so many records along they way I lost track :p

#117 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:    "Gambler says:        "symbiote5 says:            "peyton is better than tb how do you lose a game and still come up with over 400 yds"        Aaaaaaaand your trippin. The dude almost had a perfect completion percentage, two drops, not two bad passes, two drops."    I must agree with Gambler right there. However, Gambler says:        "Peyton Manning is a one hit wonder."    You're trippin right there =P "Hahahaha, how many Super Bowls? One. How many National Titles in Collage? None. Sounds like a one hit wonder to me :P"

Because Brady did so much better on the bench when Griese took them to the National Championship right? =P

buuuuuuuuut, both Brady and Manning are in the prime of their careers. And I see both of them playing for at lest 7-8 more years with the type of protection they get. You never know =D

if we were talking intercptions who would you go wit

tb or manning

#118 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

im not saying tb isnt good hes good hes has a great completion percentage and most td ina game and broke peyton record im just saying

#119 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

go nyg

#120 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"What a play, Donald Driver down the side lines."

Haha, we said it at the same time.

Gambler says:

"But the back to the topic. I didn't mean Brady did better in collage, I mean look at all the opportunities Manning has had, and the weapons, and has only one Super Bowl to show for it. Brady never had the caliber of receivers Manning had and when he finally did, he went off. 18-0, 18-0 and shattered so many records along they way I lost track :p"

Anyways, I can't really defend Manning during his Tennessee years. Steve Spurrier just had his numbers like how Belichick does/has. As for his tenure in the NFL, his weapons only play on one side of the ball. It wasn't until this year/last years playoffs was when Manning ever had a great defense (Which is why I still think Manning's '04 season is way more impressive then Brady's '07 season. They played shootouts for at least half the season and Manning sat out the last 1-2 games). Unfortunately, as much as I love how Bill Polian has built the Colts, he put too much emphasis on offense, and not defense, which is what wins championships.

#121 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Damn anyone watching the Packers vs Giants? Nice catch and run by Donald Driver. I love watching football in weather in HD. It's so awesome."

it was a great catch,go packers

#122 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gambler says:

Gambler says:

"But the back to the topic. I didn't mean Brady did better in collage, I mean look at all the opportunities Manning has had, and the weapons, and has only one Super Bowl to show for it. Brady never had the caliber of receivers Manning had and when he finally did, he went off. 18-0, 18-0 and shattered so many records along they way I lost track :p"

Anyways, I can't really defend Manning during his Tennessee years. Steve Spurrier just had his numbers like how Belichick does/has. As for his tenure in the NFL, his weapons only play on one side of the ball. It wasn't until this year/last years playoffs was when Manning ever had a great defense (Which is why I still think Manning's '04 season is way more impressive then Brady's '07 season. They played shootouts for at least half the season and Manning sat out the last 1-2 games). Unfortunately, as much as I love how Bill Polian has built the Colts, he put too much emphasis on offense, and not defense, which is what wins championships.

"

I don't know, I use to believe that, but what was that, the 0'1 Rams? The Fastest Show on Turf. They had no defense what so ever, they just outscored people. So although I agree the Pats had a better defensive scheme, the players where a bunch of no names. If the Pats win the Super Bowl (I mean WHEN) Brady will be considered one of if not thee greatest quarterback of all time. I think Manning's best years are over. Dungy's on his way out sooner rather then later and Harrison is broken down.

#123 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

how bout those dolphins what awful season

#124 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"how bout those dolphins what awful season"

I was hopping they wouldn't win a game.

#125 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

NYG WILL DESTROY PACKERS...AARRGGHHH

#126 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever garison, packers are going to dominate

#127 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"Gambler says:

Gambler says:

"

I don't know, I use to believe that, but what was that, the 0'1 Rams? The Fastest Show on Turf. They had no defense what so ever, they just outscored people. So although I agree the Pats had a better defensive scheme, the players where a bunch of no names. If the Pats win the Super Bowl (I mean WHEN) Brady will be considered one of if not thee greatest quarterback of all time. I think Manning's best years are over. Dungy's on his way out sooner rather then later and Harrison is broken down. "

Sure the '01 Rams did it, and the '00 Ravens did it without an offense. It just doesn't happen that often. You gotta have a balance to be consistent (easy example it the Patriots). The road to the Super Bowl for the Colts was through New England early in Mannings career, Dome team vs natural outdoor team.

Manning's best years are over? Are you kidding?

Completion %: 65.4

Passing Yards: 4040

TDs: 31

INTs: 14

Had it not been for those 6 INTs in the Chargers game, he'd have one of his best years TD:INT ratio wise. AND with an injury riddle offensive line, and a banged up receiving core. Harrison didn't play for 10 weeks, Manning was throwing to practice squad players. And they ended up 13-3 record (1 loss was a week 17 match that had subs playing, and they barely lost too).

On to Dungy, even if he does leave, he's produced some pretty damn good coaches, and the person that will take over his one of his pupils. Dungy never ran the offense anyways, so I fully believe that his successor can do the job.

On to Harrison, he's had a great career. We obviously have a replacement for him already in Gonzalez and with Wayne finally emerging as an elite receiver as Manning targets hi more.

#128 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Damn anyone watching the Packers vs Giants? Nice catch and run by Donald Driver. I love watching football in weather in HD. It's so awesome."

it was a great catch,go packers

it was fantstic

#129 Posted by Jax Ur (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the numbers don't support my theory, but Manning is done. You say he was throwing to practice squad players then say Gonzalez and Wayne are the future, where they not there the whole year? The only reason Wayne looks as good as he does, or did, was because they had Harrison on the other side. Its the same reason Wes Welcker looks good in New England.

But it doesn't really matter what I say, next season when the Colts barely make it into the playoffs and get bounced in the first round, we'll continue this convo :P

Gambler

#130 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax Ur says:

"I know the numbers don't support my theory, but Manning is done. You say he was throwing to practice squad players then say Gonzalez and Wayne are the future, where they not there the whole year? The only reason Wayne looks as good as he does, or did, was because they had Harrison on the other side. Its the same reason Wes Welcker looks good in New England.But it doesn't really matter what I say, next season when the Colts barely make it into the playoffs and get bounced in the first round, we'll continue this convo :P*Gambler*"

Gonzalez didn't start till like week 6, then he gets injured in the 1st quarter of the New England game (dropping a TD that probably would've won the game). He missed 3-4 games, oh and did I mention he's still a rookie learning a complex offense?

You say Wayne looks good only because of Harrison. Wayne had his best year THIS year, where Harrison is out and defenses key on Wayne.

I have no doubts that the Colts will win the division again next year. They've proven every year that they can handle a tough schedule. Especially this year with so much injuries, playing in the hardest division in NFL history. The defense is so energized now, they are young, fast, and physical. This defense is going to still be here next year. And with Manning running the offense, it really doesn't matter if Harrison retires or not. Also remember what happened last time Dungy left a team? They went on to win the Super Bowl =P

(Just to let you know, I' enjoying this debate =D)

#131 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

johnison says:

"whatever garison, packers are going to dominate"

its all good Johnison we up by 3, don't forget the bet buddy

#132 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Jax Ur says:
"I know the numbers don't support my theory, but Manning is done. You say he was throwing to practice squad players then say Gonzalez and Wayne are the future, where they not there the whole year? The only reason Wayne looks as good as he does, or did, was because they had Harrison on the other side. Its the same reason Wes Welcker looks good in New England.But it doesn't really matter what I say, next season when the Colts barely make it into the playoffs and get bounced in the first round, we'll continue this convo :P*Gambler*"

Gonzalez didn't start till like week 6, then he gets injured in the 1st quarter of the New England game (dropping a TD that probably would've won the game). He missed 3-4 games, oh and did I mention he's still a rookie learning a complex offense?

You say Wayne looks good only because of Harrison. Wayne had his best year THIS year, where Harrison is out and defenses key on Wayne.

I have no doubts that the Colts will win the division again next year. They've proven every year that they can handle a tough schedule. Especially this year with so much injuries, playing in the hardest division in NFL history. The defense is so energized now, they are young, fast, and physical. This defense is going to still be here next year. And with Manning running the offense, it really doesn't matter if Harrison retires or not. Also remember what happened last time Dungy left a team? They went on to win the Super Bowl =P

(Just to let you know, I' enjoying this debate =D)"

Hahaha nice, but the Tampa situation was a little different then this one. He left them just a year early. I think its an excellent example of how he builds a team. Once they win the Super Bowl, its all down hill. I admit injuries hurt the Colts this year, but it happens. Thats when you see what a team is made off. Jacksonville and now San Diego have the Colts number. There defense is to small, there fast and aggressive but I think you can see there not built for the long haul. The Colts are still a great team, but I think there elite years are behind them and Manning just doesn't have that same sense of invisibility that he once had. Next year is gonna answer alot of questions.

#133 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"Jax Ur says:

Hahaha nice, but the Tampa situation was a little different then this one. He left them just a year early. I think its an excellent example of how he builds a team. Once they win the Super Bowl, its all down hill. I admit injuries hurt the Colts this year, but it happens. Thats when you see what a team is made off. Jacksonville and now San Diego have the Colts number. There defense is to small, there fast and aggressive but I think you can see there not built for the long haul. The Colts are still a great team, but I think there elite years are behind them and Manning just doesn't have that same sense of invisibility that he once had. Next year is gonna answer alot of questions."

One thing with Tampa though, Bill Polian isn't their GM. Polian's been building the Colts before Dungy got there, and when he did, the two of them just worked together. Dungy let Polian know what kind of players he wanted, and Polian drafted them. I'll admit, San Diego has had their numbers for awhile, since the Drew Brees years. But the Colts will eventually come over them just as how the Patriots used to dominate them. As for Jacksonville, come on, they have our their number because they beat the Colts once in '06? The Colts swept them this year, I probably would've rather the Colts played Jacksonville instead of San Diego lol. This off-season is going to be just like last years, "oh the Colts are done, they lost too many players, their not even going to win their own division." Next year, Jags, Titans, and Texans are going to have a more difficult schedule then they did this year... so I dunno bout them.

#134 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gambler says:
"zero edge says:
"Jax Ur says:

Hahaha nice, but the Tampa situation was a little different then this one. He left them just a year early. I think its an excellent example of how he builds a team. Once they win the Super Bowl, its all down hill. I admit injuries hurt the Colts this year, but it happens. Thats when you see what a team is made off. Jacksonville and now San Diego have the Colts number. There defense is to small, there fast and aggressive but I think you can see there not built for the long haul. The Colts are still a great team, but I think there elite years are behind them and Manning just doesn't have that same sense of invisibility that he once had. Next year is gonna answer alot of questions."

One thing with Tampa though, Bill Polian isn't their GM. Polian's been building the Colts before Dungy got there, and when he did, the two of them just worked together. Dungy let Polian know what kind of players he wanted, and Polian drafted them. I'll admit, San Diego has had their numbers for awhile, since the Drew Brees years. But the Colts will eventually come over them just as how the Patriots used to dominate them. As for Jacksonville, come on, they have our their number because they beat the Colts once in '06? The Colts swept them this year, I probably would've rather the Colts played Jacksonville instead of San Diego lol. This off-season is going to be just like last years, "oh the Colts are done, they lost too many players, their not even going to win their own division." Next year, Jags, Titans, and Texans are going to have a more difficult schedule then they did this year... so I dunno bout them."

That 0'6 win was huge, it let them know that they belong. They may have gotten swept, but they always beat them up in the process. LMAO, the Texans, I like the uniforms and Williams has silenced the haters, but they aint doing nothing next year. Neither will the Titans. Its gonna be a media circus with all the Pac Man talk. Manning use to give defenses a fit with all the audibles and hand motions, but there on to that now. Or maybe its just he couldn't get as in-depth as he could with his core group, I don't know.

#135 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha alright, I'm bored of talking about the Colts after they just got bounced in the first round. Let's talk about the game. Nice catch by Toomer.

#136 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, the Giants ain't messing around. Part of me wants to see a Brady/Farve shootout, but the other half wants to see Eli in his first Super Bowl.

#137 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

nyg are winning yea

#138 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL "Peyton wasn't at the game because he doesn't want to jinx Eli"

#139 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"LOL "Peyton wasn't at the game because he doesn't want to jinx Eli""

You noticed that to? What an @$$hole. I bet if the roles where revirsed, Eli and Archie would both be there and the announcers would be making a big deal about three generations of Mannings and blah blah blah.

#140 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"LOL "Peyton wasn't at the game because he doesn't want to jinx Eli""

You noticed that to? What an @$$hole. I bet if the roles where revirsed, Eli and Archie would both be there and the announcers would be making a big deal about three generations of Mannings and blah blah blah."

Haha yeah

#141 Posted by Jax Ur (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Driver came to play. This is a good game.

#142 Posted by Jax Ur (10 posts) - - Show Bio

OHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE $#@! HAHAHA NO WAY!

#143 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG that was crazy, INT then fumble and Packers recover.

#144 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

FALL ON THE BALL!!!! Trying to be a hero.

#145 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

nyg just scored their in the lead

#146 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"nyg just scored their in the lead"

No they didn't. There was a hold. It came back

#147 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

damn it this game is gonna give me a heard attack lol

#148 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"symbiote5 says:
"nyg just scored their in the lead"