#51 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Gambler says:
"King Saturn says:
"Seattle should do some damage but if they run into Dallas. I think there run stops there"
What the hell is that thing on your avatar? It looks like Porky Pig and Rosanne Bar had a baby, and then pee'd on it. "

LMAO. Its Kilowog Du-Du-Du-Du-Dude. LMAO"

I know, I just wanted to use that line :D

#52 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
"Seattle should do some damage but if they run into Dallas. I think there run stops there"
What the hell is that thing on your avatar? It looks like Porky Pig and Rosanne Bar had a baby, and then pee'd on it. "

LMAO. Its Kilowog Du-Du-Du-Du-Dude. LMAO

#53 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I seriously hope the AFC championship is Colts vs Pats again. Winner of that game will win it all.But just for the hell of it I'll pick who will come out of the NFC side... I can see Green Bay making it as long as they don't play like the game against the Bears.... where it was cold.... and GB has the 2nd seed so their playing in Lambeau... where it's cold... lol. Hell I can see Tampa Bay making a run in the NFC."

I can see you being out on that limp with Tampa by yourself to :P Farve is gonna realize his 108 years old at some point.

#54 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously hope the AFC championship is Colts vs Pats again. Winner of that game will win it all.

But just for the hell of it I'll pick who will come out of the NFC side... I can see Green Bay making it as long as they don't play like the game against the Bears.... where it was cold.... and GB has the 2nd seed so their playing in Lambeau... where it's cold... lol. Hell I can see Tampa Bay making a run in the NFC.

#55 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"King Saturn says:
LMAO. Its Kilowog Du-Du-Du-Du-Dude. LMAO"
I know, I just wanted to use that line :D"

Kilowog does have one heck of an Appearance. I think he is awesome though

#56 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:
"I seriously hope the AFC championship is Colts vs Pats again. Winner of that game will win it all. But just for the hell of it I'll pick who will come out of the NFC side... I can see Green Bay making it as long as they don't play like the game against the Bears.... where it was cold.... and GB has the 2nd seed so their playing in Lambeau... where it's cold... lol. Hell I can see Tampa Bay making a run in the NFC."
I can see you being out on that limp with Tampa by yourself to :P Farve is gonna realize his 108 years old at some point."

I dont know about Tampa Bay. Jeff Garcia is always getting hurt. They struggle with teams they should put away. San Francisco for one. I dont see them doing anything

#57 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gambler says:
"zero edge says:
"I seriously hope the AFC championship is Colts vs Pats again. Winner of that game will win it all.But just for the hell of it I'll pick who will come out of the NFC side... I can see Green Bay making it as long as they don't play like the game against the Bears.... where it was cold.... and GB has the 2nd seed so their playing in Lambeau... where it's cold... lol. Hell I can see Tampa Bay making a run in the NFC."

I can see you being out on that limp with Tampa by yourself to :P Farve is gonna realize his 108 years old at some point."

Haha yeah well it's the NFC... anyone can come out of there. Did you hear what Farve said after the loss to the Bears? He said the cold weather affected them LOL... they play at Lambeau Field man... but yeah Farve is starting to show his oldness."

Lmao, yeah well, I hear cold weather plays hell with arthritis :P

#58 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zero edge says:

Haha yeah well it's the NFC... anyone can come out of there. Did you hear what Farve said after the loss to the Bears? He said the cold weather affected them LOL... they play at Lambeau Field man... but yeah Farve is starting to show his oldness.

#59 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Its gonna be something to see how Brett Farve plays in the cold weather. It would be nice to see him at least go to the NFC Championship Game with the Packers but I maybe just dreaming on that thought.

#60 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Its gonna be something to see how Brett Farve plays in the cold weather. It would be nice to see him at least go to the NFC Championship Game with the Packers but I maybe just dreaming on that thought."

farve played in cold before

#61 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"King Saturn says:
"Its gonna be something to see how Brett Farve plays in the cold weather. It would be nice to see him at least go to the NFC Championship Game with the Packers but I maybe just dreaming on that thought."
farve played in cold before"

I know but this matbe his last ride with the Packers.

#62 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

The regular season is finally over and the playoffs are here.

AFC

Division Winners

1. New England Patriots (16-0)

2. Indianapolis Colts (13-3)

3. San Diego Chargers (11-5)

4. Pittsburgh Steelers(10-6)

Wild Card

1. Jacksonville Jaguars(11-5)

2. Tennessee Titans (10-6)

NFC

Division Winners

1. Dallas Cowboys (13-3)

2. Green Bay Packers (13-3)

3. Seattle Seahawks (10-6)

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-7)

Wild Card

1. New York Giants (10-6)

2. Washington Redskins (9-7)

First Round (TAKE YOUR PICKS)

Steelers (4) vs. Jaguars (5) - Point Spread: Jaguars -1

Chargers (3) vs. Titans (6) - Point Spread: Chargers -9

Buccaneers (4) vs. Giants (5) - Point Spread: Bucs -3

Seahawks (3) vs. Redskins (6) - Point Spread: Seahawks -3.5

My picks:

Jaguars: They will cover the spread

Chargers: They won't cover the spread

Bucs: They will cover the spread

Seahawks: They won't cover the spread.

Post Edited:2007-12-31 10:48:30

#63 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

same here

#64 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Man ! My former Alma Mater USF is getting crushed by Oregon in College Football. 49-14 !

#65 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Only thing annoying about football... gotta wait a whole week in between games... it's torture!

#66 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloody Hell why haven't i seen this thread before awesome

#67 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh what a great playoff weekend it was. Seahawks, Jaguars, Chargers, and Giants advance.

Divisional Round

Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers - Point Spread: Packers -8

New England Patriots vs. Jacksonville Jaguars - Point Spread: Patriots -12

Indianapolis Colts vs. San Diego Chargers - Point Spread: Colts -8

Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants - Point Spread: Cowboys -7.5

My picks: Packers, Patriots, Colts, Giants.

Go Colts!

#68 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

All I have to say is that everyone looses everyone. I dont care who you r. the Pats are gonna get theres when it hurts the most in the post-season.

I support any team that can beat the Pats.

my picks r

dallas

seattle

colts

and

Jacksonville

#69 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was, I thought Jacksonville was going to give that game away. Anyway I'm got a feeling, so my picks are as follows:

Seattle

Jacksonville (in perhaps the greatest upset in the last 5 years) But I'm a Patriots fan stop all the hatin

San Diego (in another upset)

Dallas
Post Edited:2008-01-07 10:29:00

#70 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

All four games are really good match ups, I don't think there will be any blowouts in the upcoming games, and they can all go either ways IMO. But I do think Dallas is going to come out flat footed, with what they showed in their last regular season game.
Post Edited:2008-01-07 10:35:18

#71 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, except for the Seattle, Green Bay matchup. If Seattle wins, it will be close, like by a field goal. But if Green Bay wins, it will be a blowout. I keep waiting for Farve to realize he's 122 years old but he keeps on bringing it. Gotta give it up for the gunslinger.

#72 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I think about it, Seattle really has a good chance of beating the Packers. Cold weather won't affect Seattle all that much, and they have tons of players with playoff experience. And their defense looks way better then it did last year. On the other hand, Farve is pretty much the only one with true playoff experience on the youngest team in the NFL.

The player vs player match up I absolutely cannot wait to see is Bob Sanders vs. LaDainian Tomlinson (#21 vs 21).

#73 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Woo Hoo. LSU are the Nation Champs !

#74 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the charges to take it and in the past they have given a lot of problems to Indy but damn its a tough game for them.

#75 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Woohoo it's almost playoff time, I love this time of year... any other NFL fans here?
" />http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con2889/HamlinHawk0908.jpg"

rough picture but i still love the saints

#76 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Woo Hoo. LSU are the Nation Champs !"

woohooo my Alma Mater!!

#77 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

DOWN GO THE COLTS!!!! HELL YEAH

=======

#78 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Next game is Giants vs Cowboys right?

#80 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#81 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...go Giants!!!

#82 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Yeah go Giants

#83 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Cowboys. T.O's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. If the Cowboys dont win by at least 14 points, I wont use a Gambit avatar for 3 months.

#84 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Gambler says:
"Cowboys. T.O's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. If the Cowboys dont win by at least 14 points, I wont use a Gambit avatar for 3 months."

I'll be sure to photoshop some badass Taskmaster of Moonknight pics for you....LOL"

LMAO

#85 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Cowboys. T.O's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. If the Cowboys dont win by at least 14 points, I wont use a Gambit avatar for 3 months."

I'll be sure to photoshop some badass Taskmaster of Moonknight pics for you....LOL

#86 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Gambler says:

And you have to use a Spiderman avatar for a month."

Okay, and if they do, you have to use Northstar's avatar. Deal?

#87 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Copy says:
"Gambler says:

Okay, and if they do, you have to use Northstar's avatar. Deal?"

ooh ooh wair^^ wiccans!^^

#88 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#89 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Copy says:
"Gambler says:
Okay, and if they do, you have to use Northstar's avatar. Deal?"

Damn. Not sure because I don't even watch football. Hmmmmmmmm.

#90 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

And you have to use a Spiderman avatar for a month.

#91 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be back to collect my winnings :P

#92 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

i did a screenshot just incase ;D

#93 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#94 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Charges won babie so excited

#95 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the packers are going all the way this year

#96 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonnovab!tch.

#97 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sonnovab!tch."

Muahahahaha we told you!!!!!

#98 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Danggit. Cowboys lost.

We at least I won't be in a split decision for next weeks game.

Green Bay > NY Giants. Come on Packers.

#99 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Gambler says:
"Sonnovab!tch."

Muahahahaha we told you!!!!!"

The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in awhile :p

#100 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sonnovab!tch."

LMAO!