#201 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" WTF the magics traded for Vince carter!!!  idiots!! "
lol

#202 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" WTF the magics traded for Vince carter!!!  idiots!! "
Why? Its not like they gave up anyone important to get him. "
Rafer helped them get to the finals same for Courney lee lol  I guess the nets are smart giving up old heads for young players.
#203 Posted by Deadspace (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Spurs got Richard Jefferson... wow.

#204 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" WTF the magics traded for Vince carter!!!  idiots!! "
Why? Its not like they gave up anyone important to get him. "
Rafer helped them get to the finals same for Courney lee lol  I guess the nets are smart giving up old heads for young players. "
Vince > Lee and Rafer's good but Jamar will be healthy next year so having Rafer's salary doesn't make much sense.
#205 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" WTF the magics traded for Vince carter!!!  idiots!! "
Why? Its not like they gave up anyone important to get him. "
Rafer helped them get to the finals same for Courney lee lol  I guess the nets are smart giving up old heads for young players. "
Vince > Lee and Rafer's good but Jamar will be healthy next year so having Rafer's salary doesn't make much sense. "
I dont think Vince is going to help much  is all maybe I overreacted lol.
#206 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i hope he doesnt. f the magic

#207 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" lol i hope he doesnt. f the magic "
F the Magic ? why you say that... the Pistons have always seemed to prevail against them everytime they meet in the Playoffs

lol
#208 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaq with the Cavs

Vince with the Magic

Eastern Conference Finals again next season!

#209 Posted by Razorback (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised this hasn't had activity in so long, especially since the season has been in full swing for a while.
 
Let's get some discussions going.

#210 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaq retired about time

#211 Posted by Razorback (627 posts) - - Show Bio

No he didn't? 
 
I thought he was planning on retiring after this season or something?

#212 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: No he didn't he's still on the Cavaliers
#213 Posted by Razorback (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray Allen finally reached 20,000 points!

#214 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Razorback said:
" Ray Allen finally reached 20,000 points! "
bought time
#215 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Shaq retired about time

"
the day shaq retires that would be a sad sad day  :(
#216 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Razorback said:
" No he didn't?   I thought he was planning on retiring after this season or something? "
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: No he didn't he's still on the Cavaliers "
He announced today that this is his last season
#217 Posted by Arsenal (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: He announced that quite a while ago. While he was still on Phoenix.
#218 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

GO MAGIC!!!!!

#219 Posted by Arsenal (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a feeling you would post that.

#220 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Razorback said:
" Ray Allen finally reached 20,000 points! "
Ray Allen is a sure fire Hall of Famer... based on his Stats and the fact he won a Championship in Boston...
#221 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, one of my friends tagged me in this picture on facebook. She's so "dutty." 
 

#222 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

 
wow with ^

#223 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I know right. How was that even possible though, and their facial expressions were so funny.

#224 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha ha... Air Jordan in a Threesome
#225 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Nets suck.
#226 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" LOL Nets suck. "
I like their new owner. He's cocky.
#227 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
He's tall as hell to.
#228 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Orlando is still struggling with the Celtics... ( nice run for the Magic at the end of the Quarter though )... 
#229 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" miami heat for next year :D "
they need some pieces... including D Wade to come back
#230 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (569 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what I say to the Lakers. 
 
 

#231 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Moderator
#232 Posted by _slim_ (14229 posts) - - Show Bio

Odom's a Clipper again.

Made me think of the days him, Richardson, and Miles played together.

#233 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

ha, locked the 2011-2012 thread.

Let's take a moment to remember It.

#234 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:

Odom's a Clipper again.

Made me think of the days him, Richardson, and Miles played together.

Darius Miles fell off, so hard!
Moderator
#235 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe Johnson to Brooklyn.....if all the pieces line up (Dwight and Darren) they'll have a nice lil squad out here.

And wasnt Atlanta shopping Josh Smith to? Looks like someone's wanting to rebuild.

#236 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

And wasnt Atlanta shopping Josh Smith to? Looks like someone's wanting to rebuild.

I think the Lakers were going after him.
Moderator
#237 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Yeah for Gasol.

#238 Posted by _slim_ (14229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Lol, yeah he did.

#239 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

@Vance Astro: Yeah for Gasol.

I hope we can get something better for Gasol. Don't want Josh on the Lake Show.
Moderator
#240 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
wonder how this Clippers squad will do next year... they can't let the Thunder get em again like they did em this year.
#241 Posted by _slim_ (14229 posts) - - Show Bio

Reportedly Steve Nash has accepted a sign and trade deal to the Lakers

#242 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:

Reportedly Steve Nash has accepted a sign and trade deal to the Lakers

very interesting trade... now if the Lakers could trade Metta World Peace and get some quality value for him... 
#243 Edited by dboyrules2011 (14723 posts) - - Show Bio

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

#244 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

#245 Posted by dboyrules2011 (14723 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

#246 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

#247 Edited by dboyrules2011 (14723 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

Its not the same team They acquired Odom And Billups is gonna be healthy.

#248 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

Its not the same team They acquired Odom And Billups is gonna be healthy

Billups is as old as dirt and is coming of injury we do not even know how he will play and Odom?? Odom really? we live under the same roof you know how I feel about the washed up sack or thrash. And even if Billups is still the same they are still not better then SA, the real LA and OKC

#249 Edited by dboyrules2011 (14723 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

Its not the same team They acquired Odom And Billups is gonna be healthy

Billups is as old as dirt and is coming of injury we do not even know how he will play and Odom?? Odom really? we live under the same roof you know how I feel about the washed up sack or thrash. And even if Billups is still the same they are still not better then SA, the real LA and OKC

Who says he's washed up..? he just didnt want to play with Mavs.

Billups is gonna play the same way he played before he got hurt Garnett played the same.

#250 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

Its not the same team They acquired Odom And Billups is gonna be healthy

Billups is as old as dirt and is coming of injury we do not even know how he will play and Odom?? Odom really? we live under the same roof you know how I feel about the washed up sack or thrash. And even if Billups is still the same they are still not better then SA, the real LA and OKC

Who says he washed up he just didnt want to play with Mavs

Billups is gonna play the same way he played before he got hurt Garnett played the same

  1. Odam did not do sh!t with LA in the playoffs against Dallas in the 2010/2011 season the dude is wahsed up.
  2. Billups Is not Garnett do not compare the two one is a top 30 arguably top 20 player the other is not even in the top 100 and again how do you know how big shot is going to play at the same level? the dude is older then dirt with knee injury that spells disaster for geezers in professional sports.