User Lists: 0

COME ON PACERS, BEAT THE HEAT

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

indiana taking game one!! ready for the west war!!!!

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GO SPURS GO!!!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#2005  Edited By Strafe Prower

Kawhi Leonard. That is all.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Loading Video...

This is exactly why Kobe is one of the 5 best players to ever play the game.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2007  Edited By Eisenfauste

@dccomicsrule2011: I saw that recently lol and I was like WTF! why do people dump on him, he honestly is one of the best players in NBA history.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toronto Raptors all the way.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2009  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@eisenfauste said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I saw that recently lol and I was like WTF! why do people dump on him, he honestly is one of the best players in NBA history.

People hate on the Mamba because they don't like him as a person. Put all that hate aside, there is no denying he's in the top 10 players of all-time. A case could be made for him in the top 5.

Also, if I had to choose one player to take an unbelievable WTF out of this world, shot - it would be Kobe, not Bird, and not even Jordan.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if I had to choose one player to take an unbelievable WTF out of this world, shot, it would be Koba, not Bird, and not even Jordan.

Agree 100% there.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lebron > Kobe

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2012  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@kgb725 said:

Lebron > Kobe

Kobe would beat LeBron one-on-one though - in fact I will go a step further and say the only player that can beat Kobe for a majority in NBA history, IS Jordan.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dwyane Wade is underrated.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2014  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

When Dwyane Wade is Healthy... only Kobe is better at the 2.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2 said:

Pacers looking very good today!

Lets go Pacers!!!!

Hehe...he...he.

When Dwyane Wade is Healthy... only Kobe is better at the 2.

True. James Harden has to at least make it out the first round of the playoffs before he can strip that mantel away.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Hahhaha I don’t like Miami but I bet that they would win in 5 before the conferences finals :P

@rikr2 said:

Key to OKC victory IMO

• Consistent Production from team not name Durant and Westbrook
  • Good shot % from KD and Westbrook (especially RW he go for a lot of bad shot but he tend to make all does bad shot)

Key to SAS victory

• Parker needs to have a good series
  • Good team Defense

prediction Spurs in 6

And Indiana wanted all year to play the heat with home court advantage so you got your wish no excuse now! They better not play the same way the play ATL and WAS not to disrespect neither team but Miami is going to destroy the Pacers if they don’t bring their A game.

Key to IND victory

• The need a strong start (they cannot let Miami go away in the first half)
  • Hibert need a monster series
  • Focus in the Miami heat and play basketball

Key to MIA victory

• Healthy wade
  • Bosh needs a good series
  • Lebron needs a couple of monster game

Prediction I want the Pacer to win but my money would go to the Heat in 5

thats just my opinion either way im going to enjoy boh series and the final even if my spurs don’t win (but im going to root my team to the end :P)

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2017  Edited By kgb725

@dccomicsrule2011: Lebron can beat kobe. It may seem like Jordan is the only guy who matches up with him like that but there are plenty of guys who could beat him that we wouldnt even consider. And that doesnt equal kobe > lebron

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ref officiating was pretty bad in last nights game, but it didn't matter cause the Heat were playing better anyways.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2019  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@kgb725:

Lebron can beat kobe

He would probably get 4 wins out of 10. That's about it. Bron' won't beat Kobe for any kind of majority. The kinda player Kobe is,is excellent for one-on-one play. The things that make LeBron a better player then Kobe (rebounding, passing, unselfishness,etc,etc) won't really factor in much in one-on-one play.

It may seem like Jordan is the only guy who matches up with him like that but there are plenty of guys who could beat him that we wouldnt even consider.

Like who? There very few players that has both the defensive ability, (one of the best on-ball parameter defenders to ever play the game when he wants to) the flat out ungodly shooting ability, the prolific scoring ability, athleticism Kobe has. I said it once, and I will say it again; Kobe player makeup is excellently built for one-on-one play.

And that doesnt equal kobe > lebron

Never said it did. I was simply trying to spark life in a other wise dead thread - sue me.

P.S. I already had a LeBron vs Kobe debate on the Vine as far as careers went, and I came to an agreement. I simply wanted to argue something different for a change.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Lebron has changed since his cleveland days I cant see kobe stopping him in the post or when he drives. Im not sure because "styles make matchups" I could see Reggie, bird , AI , etc. I hate threads like these because of you make one thread related to the topic they always say go the official thread

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pray that Golden State gets Kevin Love

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

I pray that Golden State gets Kevin Love

Agreed

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm from Oklahoma so go OKC.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Lebron has changed since his cleveland days I cant see kobe stopping him in the post or when he drives. Im not sure because "styles make matchups" I could see Reggie, bird , AI , etc. I hate threads like these because of you make one thread related to the topic they always say go the official thread

Agreed. i don't think Kobe can handle Lebrons strength/size in a one on one game. People do hate on Kobe though. I never liked him as a person but I don't like what i know about Jordan as a person either. But you can't deny the GAME. Dude got it all!!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pacers and Spurs need to stop sucking

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

True, LeBron's game has improved by a decent amount since his Cav days and it's also true LeBron is bigger and stronger then Kobe, but I still think the Mamba is tenacious and savy enough on defense to cover LeBron one-on-one. Kobe in his prime was a great shot blocker for his position and he was quick with his hands and had great laterall foot speed, all of which makes for an great defender.

Of course this is all my opinion though. I may also be a tad bit bias. :P

As for Miller, he lacks the defensive skills to take Kobe; A.I. is at a serious size disadvantage; and Bird, while a great team defender, I see him having problems gaurding Kobe in a one-on-one setting.

@pooty said:

@kgb725 said:

Agreed. i don't think Kobe can handle Lebrons strength/size in a one on one game. People do hate on Kobe though. I never liked him as a person but I don't like what i know about Jordan as a person either. But you can't deny the GAME. Dude got it all!!

Where do you rank Kobe and LeBron all time? I have both in my top 10.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Top 10? Why so low? lol. from what i have seen with my own eyes, i put them both top 5. I've heard about the legends like Oscar, Wilt, Russell but never saw them play. Going by position Lebron is the best small forward ever. Kobe is the 2nd best shooting guard ever

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pacers and Spurs need to stop sucking

Agreed!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Top 10? Why so low? lol. from what i have seen with my own eyes, i put them both top 5. I've heard about the legends like Oscar, Wilt, Russell but never saw them play. Going by position Lebron is the best small forward ever. Kobe is the 2nd best shooting guard ever

I was just being modest by just placing them in the top 10. :P LeBron's peak is better then Kobe's, but I still feel the Mamba has had a better career as a whole (he should, Bron is only 29 years old! while Kobe is almost 40!) As far as top 5 go, I have:

1)MJ

2) Kareem

3) Russel

4) Magic

5) Bird/Kobe/Tim Duncan/LeBron

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Paul George came alive in the second half....31 second half points and 21 points in the fourth period? That is what I call full "Beast Mode".

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: While very impressive, I hope he can replicate that performance down in Miami. Odds are Lebron isn't going to be on foul trouble in game 6. Paul and Hibbert are both going to have to have MONSTER games to make out alive and get back to Indy. If they survive game 6, I'm thinking they can do what they've been claiming all year long and take the Heat out.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: I agree actually. I also have a nagging feeling in the back of my head, that the Heat will stomp the Pacers next game.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Thats alot of people for your number 5.

But Heat 3-Peat and will see the Thunder again in the finals

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spurs bench time to step-up on the road!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a long time Kobe fan, I can't stand the Spurs.

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2036  Edited By MetalGOD

Spurs Vs Heat Rematch!!!

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2037  Edited By RIKR2

The Spurs kill their 2012 ghost now is time to kill the one from 2013 GO SPURS GO!!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boris Diaw. That is all.

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's go SPURS!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2040 King_Saturn  Online

Heat for a Three-Peat... I am hoping they can win 4 in a row actually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bosh 4 Finals MVP.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Heat for a Three-Peat... I am hoping they can win 4 in a row actually.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Good luck though man.I'm just happy my team made it back

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know a lot of people may disagree but I think Larry Bird was the best player of all time. Don't get me wrong, I know that Jordan is really the best and that Larry is in everyone's too five anyway but the way I see it Larry was simply more skilled. Jordan has more accolades but still, Larry was the man.

Even more impressive is the fact that he was unathletic. He wasn't really strong, but still had a sick post game and averaged 10 rebounds per game for his career. He's top 3 shooter of all time. He also averaged 6.3 assists for his career, and 24 points. The mama averaged a double double for this entire career and he had little althleticism. How many 6'9", unathletic small forwards can do that? That was all pure skill and heart. No one with as little athleticism as Larry has been as good as he is, and in my kind Larry is the most versatile player of all time.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I know a lot of people may disagree but I think Larry Bird was the best player of all time. Don't get me wrong, I know that Jordan is really the best and that Larry is in everyone's too five anyway but the way I see it Larry was simply more skilled. Jordan has more accolades but still, Larry was the man.

Even more impressive is the fact that he was unathletic. He wasn't really strong, but still had a sick post game and averaged 10 rebounds per game for his career. He's top 3 shooter of all time. He also averaged 6.3 assists for his career, and 24 points. The mama averaged a double double for this entire career and he had little althleticism. How many 6'9", unathletic small forwards can do that? That was all pure skill and heart. No one with as little athleticism as Larry has been as good as he is, and in my kind Larry is the most versatile player of all time.

Does it kill that Rick Carlisle compares Dirk Nowitski to Bird lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Lol yes! I love Dirk but he is nothing to Larry Bird. The only similarity is that they are white, tall, and can shoot

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Heat in 7 games. Duncan calls it a career. Pop contemplates about taking the Lakers job if the $$$$$ is right.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@daredevil21134: Lol yes! I love Dirk but he is nothing to Larry Bird. The only similarity is that they are white, tall, and can shoot

Bird also played in a pretty brutal era. Where these days if you blow on a star player they blow the whistle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pop contemplates about taking the Lakers job if the $$$$$ is right.

Can't see it, even if the money's right.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_slim_ said:

@humanrocket said:
Pop contemplates about taking the Lakers job if the $$$$I w$ is right.

I wouldn't say he would either but I feel he would really consider it. I honestly feel the Lakers should go with Byron Scott. Lakers connection, playoffs and finals experience, respected by Kobe. I don't get the Fisher hype train. The Lakers ins't a starter job for coaching, so I wouldn't really consider Fisher, especially the way that the Lakers fan base is with coaches over the last couple of years.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

@humanrocket said:
Pop contemplates about taking the Lakers job if the $$$$$ is right.

It won't happen. Even if he retires he will always be involved with the Spurs in some capacity. My prediction is Spurs in 6 but it can go either way