User Lists: 3

#NotWatchingThisKindOfStuff.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@pooty: agree. he does everything except block shots better and doesn't have the distinct physical advantage howard does

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956 King_Saturn  Online

@pooty said:

@xanni15: @oscuro: @king_saturn: @dccomicsrule2011: I'd take Kevin Love over Dwight howard. Agree or disagree?

Right now... I would take Kevin Love. The current MVP of the league IMO might be Paul George... which is ironic considering other things said.

:P

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Yea so that ball totally went in that hoop....

Yea I don't know anything about basket ball.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958 King_Saturn  Online

Lebron James is shooting damn near 60 percent from the Field... Crazy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1959 King_Saturn  Online

San Antonio Spurs have not lost a Step...

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960  Edited By Oscuro

@king_saturn: Top notch coaching, chemistry and elite execution. That's why they continue to win and that's why they still can make noise in the playoffs. The only bad thing i have to say about them is that i would not have paid splitter 4 years 36 million.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1961 King_Saturn  Online

Indiana Pacers Still Cruising... This Might Be The Year They Get The Heat In The Playoffs.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1962  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@king_saturn said:

Indiana Pacers Still Cruising... This Might Be The Year They Get The Heat In The Playoffs.

I think it is. Paul George has been playing lights out.

In other news, the Knicks suck and so does the Nets. Poor New York, their professional basketball teams and football teams sucks coconuts.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1963 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

In other news, the Knicks suck and so does the Nets. Poor New York, their professional basketball teams and football teams sucks coconuts.

Well technically the Entire Eastern Conference outside of the Pacers and Heat suck this year... I mean besides those two teams who else in the East has a Winning Record or even any Momentum rolling right now ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

Well technically the Entire Eastern Conference outside of the Pacers and Heat suck this year... I mean besides those two teams who else in the East has a Winning Record or even any Momentum rolling right now ?

lol. That's true. Coming in to this year I was expecting the Bulls and Nets to at least be somewhat of a contender......Same with the Knicks... But we see how that has turned out.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1965 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

lol. That's true. Coming in to this year I was expecting the Bulls and Nets to at least be somewhat of a contender......Same with the Knicks... But we see how that has turned out.

I don't think anyone in their right frame of mind would have thought the Washington Wizards would be potentially holding the 4th or 5th seed for the Playoffs... Atlanta is basically a .500 team but who in the hell do they have now ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't think anyone in their right frame of mind would have thought the Washington Wizards would be potentially holding the 4th or 5th seed for the Playoffs... Atlanta is basically a .500 team but who in the hell do they have now ?

Indeed. Also the Bobcats are actually winning games this year.....I repeat the Bobcats are actually winning games and may make the freaking playoffs. Yeah this year is very weird indeed.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

WEST playoff is going to be a war zone this year ... but I'll cheer for my Spurs GO SPURS GO!!

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@rikr2 said:

WEST playoff is going to be a war zone this year ... but I'll cheer for my Spurs GO SPURS GO!!

Spurs are like roaches they just will not die! There're going to be the sleeper team this yeas no one is giving them the attention in the West because of the Clips and Thunder.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1969  Edited By RIKR2

@rikr2 said:

Spurs are like roaches they just will not die! There're going to be the sleeper team this yeas no one is giving them the attention in the West because of the Clips and Thunder.

yes I know the Spurs win 19 game in a row and everyone was quit then lost in a back to back game against the thunders and everyone was like OKC prove that u dont have to be top seed to b the fav to win .. then they lost to houston in a back to back game and again everyone just said KD break MJ record -_- the media hate the Spurs i dont know why :S

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rikr2 said:

@humanrocket said:

@rikr2 said:

yes I know the Spurs win 19 game in a row and everyone was quit then lost in a back to back game against the thunders and everyone was like OKC prove that u dont have to be top seed to b the fav to win .. then they lost to houston in a back to back game and again everyone just said KD break MJ record -_- the media hate the Spurs i dont know why :S

The media hates the Spurs because Pop doesn't allow any of his players to talk to the media. When he does allow the players to talk to the media the players don't give them anything. Pop doesn't want a NY or a LA type of environment with the media and that's why the coverage they get is so low. Just look at how Pop handles the on court interviews between qrts and you can see why the media gets mad at the Spurs. Personally I like how Pop handles the media it's not there job to give them material they're supposed to win games not points with reporters.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2 said:

@humanrocket said:

@rikr2 said:

The media hates the Spurs because Pop doesn't allow any of his players to talk to the media. When he does allow the players to talk to the media the players don't give them anything. Pop doesn't want a NY or a LA type of environment with the media and that's why the coverage they get is so low. Just look at how Pop handles the on court interviews between qrts and you can see why the media gets mad at the Spurs. Personally I like how Pop handles the media it's not there job to give them material they're supposed to win games not points with reporters.

hahaha Ilove how he (pop) handles the interviews but im tired of always earing how this is the year the spurs go down for good is like the mediia is waiting for that moment

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1972 King_Saturn  Online

The Pacers have seem to cool off... Heat should be able to handle them in the Playoffs especially if they get that 1 Seed... Spurs are probably gonna go back the Finals again... Thunder are gonna play them hard in the Playoffs... but I think San Antonio would win in 7.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope someone take out the thunders before they face San Antonio :P ... is not that Im afraid but men does thunders are a headache to me

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

Heat have been coasting and will most likely get the #1 seed out East with Wade being rested for the start of the three peat, congrats to Durant for winning the regular season MVP while getting to watch LeBron win another Finals MVP. Too bad the Pacers peaked so early, the East was looking like it might be interesting but sadly, no.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1975  Edited By pooty

LEBRON JAMES HAS HIS OWN APP ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY!! WTF!!

Clippers can beat OKC. I can see that going 7 games

I was hoping Portland can beat the Spurs but game 1 isn't giving me much hope

Heat should beat the Nets in 5. Six at the most

I would love for the Wizards to beat Indy.... but I wouldn't bet on that happening

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPURS ARE GONNA GO AGAIN, JUST WAIT

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the beginning of the season my picks were Spurs and the Heat in a rematch in the Finals. The Clippers came out and punched OKC in the mouth in game one, but I still think OKC should beat them. Either the Spurs or OKC will come out of the west, while I'm 99.9% sure the Heat will come out of the east.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

The first round was pretty spectacular. I wouldn't count he Nets out quite yet. We did that after their poor start to the year and now look at them.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#Pierce

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't been on this thread in quite some time. So my sixers sucked ass just as I predicted (smh) and my pelicans were ravaged by injuries (smfh). Sam Hinkie better have the best draft in the history of professional sports. Monty Williams better get his head out of his @$$ and figure out how to utilize all the young talent we have. Spurs are being the spurs and Obi Wan Ginobili is now back from being a Force ghost. Heat probably make the finals again so its possibly Spurs vs Heat 2.0 or Thunder vs Heat 2.0. I want the Clippers to make it but it aint lookin good at the moment

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1982  Edited By Stormdriven

SPURS ARE GOING BACK, and hopefully Pacers do, but I'm not sure if they can beat the Heat

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1983 King_Saturn  Online

Thunder looking good against the Clippers...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1984  Edited By Stormdriven

OKC needs to learn not to choke, so they can actually win something

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1985 King_Saturn  Online

The Clippers aint no joke though... and going cold can happen to any team.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

I know, but it happens way too often for OKC. They have two of the best players in the NBA, a top defensive player, two other solid starters, and a solid bench. On paper, they should beat the Clippers handily. And that isn't a knock on the Clippers, who are a very good team, but OKC should be much better than they are performing. OKC should have the won the series already, in relatively close games.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1987 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

@stormdriven said:

I know, but it happens way too often for OKC. They have two of the best players in the NBA, a top defensive player, two other solid starters, and a solid bench. On paper, they should beat the Clippers handily. And that isn't a knock on the Clippers, who are a very good team, but OKC should be much better than they are performing. OKC should have the won the series already, in relatively close games.

Thunder has a solid bench ? A lot of times that bench of the Thunder shows up small... hence why Durant and Westbrook are always needed to put up good nights on offense. Ibaka is nice on Defense but he can get bust on... especially against a Griffin or D. Jordan... I think it's quite evenly matched up personally... Clippers have more offensive threats.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: That's what I mean by OKC being better on paper. The bench and the rest of the starters out side of KD and Westbrook should be performing much better than they are. Last season, and the season before, OKC was dominant, both starters and bench. And their lineup this year is more or less the same. Clips are definitely taking advantage of OKC's shortcomings, and when you're OKC, you can't allow that against a good team like LA. The Clips have done a good job of making the Thunder pay for their mistakes.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989  Edited By RIKR2

OKC vs LAC can't wait to see that game and im a spurs fan!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991  Edited By Stormdriven

PACERS BLOW, AND OKC IS LOSING. GREAT, JUST GREAT.

The V0id

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody cares about the NBA when the Lakers and Celtics suck. We're getting another Spurs-Heat finals.........::snore::

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OKC needs to win

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SAS vs OKC!! 1 and 2 of the west!!! and IND vs MIA 1 and 2 of the east!!!

This is going to be awesome ….. fundamental basketball vs aggressive Basketball!!! OKC sweep the spurs in the regular series but the Spurs are playing really good, Durant and Westbrook are 2 monsters!! But the Spurs have a great team and a great coach I don’t think OKC can beat the Spurs if they play the same way the play MEM and LAC cause IMO the spurs have a little bit of both does team good D and great Offensive weapon, is graduation time for Leonard (btw have been great in this playoff) his going against the offensive juggernaut KD I know his not going to stop him no one can but let’s see if he can make him work for does shot

Key to OKC victory IMO

• Consistent Production from team not name Durant and Westbrook
  • Good shot % from KD and Westbrook (especially RW he go for a lot of bad shot but he tend to make all does bad shot)

Key to SAS victory

• Parker needs to have a good series
  • Good team Defense

prediction Spurs in 6

And Indiana wanted all year to play the heat with home court advantage so you got your wish no excuse now! They better not play the same way the play ATL and WAS not to disrespect neither team but Miami is going to destroy the Pacers if they don’t bring their A game.

Key to IND victory

• The need a strong start (they cannot let Miami go away in the first half)
  • Hibert need a monster series
  • Focus in the Miami heat and play basketball

Key to MIA victory

• Healthy wade
  • Bosh needs a good series
  • Lebron needs a couple of monster game

Prediction I want the Pacer to win but my money would go to the Heat in 5

thats just my opinion either way im going to enjoy boh series and the final even if my spurs don’t win (but im going to root my team to the end :P)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I guess we will have Heat vs Spurs 2 after all...

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996  Edited By RIKR2

Is too early to tell, especially in the west I’m a Spurs fan but I would never underestimate Durant and Westbrook

Alex_Kincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was seriously thinking that Kerr was going to the Knicks, shocked me that he chose Golden State. I have a feeling he is going to do really well especially with this Warriors roster.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I guess we will have LeBron vs Durant 2 after all...

Fixed.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1999  Edited By Vaeternus

Well, so much for Nets. lol

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points