#1901 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio
#1902 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

FUCKING MANU -_-

SO MUCH THIS -___-

#1903 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#1904 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so Miami won? Cooooooollllllllll. =D

It was nice to see LeBron destroy the haters once again and send them scrambling for cover. LOL at LeBron not being clutch, or Wade being washed up, or the thought that LeBron will leave Miami. Pat Riley is a genius who will reload this off season around LeGod and a healthy "3", as well as Bosh. Amnesty Mike Miller or Joel Anthony then resign Birdman while picking up another veteran or two.

As for as LeBron's legacy, he's already the most talented player of all time, once his career is finished he'll have the resume to be the GOAT, though Jordan's mystique is untouchable. That's sad.

#1905 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it too early to talk about Miami's 3 peat?

#1906 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

I think it is =P

#1907 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

I think it is =P

Oh, okay. =O

How about LeBron being back to back to back finals MVP? ;D

#1908 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool LeBron .gif

#1909 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: You just love rubbing LeBron being better then Kobe in my face don't you? D=

#1910 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Nah. :P I was actually just trying to defend Kobe on another site, I just can't help but think "What if Kobe and Shaq had been able to get along and stayed together?" I mean, Kobe might have surpassed Jordan in titles. Plus, there's no denying Kobe's elite play at such an age. But this is LeBron. ;)

#1911 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really curious if Miami can Three Peat... especially with The Dinosaur and Flash having Bad Knees now.

#1912 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Ahh I see, that being said were do you rank LeBron's legacy as of right now?

#1913 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Just his legacy? Top 10, I guess, but like you said earlier his accomplishments as a whole (still in his prime) don't quite stack up to the top 5 guys who have already finished their careers but I don't really see a way to keep him out of the top 10.

#1914 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: I agree LeBron is definetly top 10, I do not see a case that could be made to keep him out. Now here is another interestiong question, were do you rank D-Wade as a play? Top 30? 20?15?

#1915 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't even know if I can take off my homer glasses and answer that, Wade's been my favorite player since he came to Miami. lol I never saw Jerry West play, obviously, but the league is much stronger now so I'd say Wade's the 3rd best SG ever behind Jordan and Kobe. Definitely a top 20 player, but I'm not sure if he cracks the top 15 even with the 3rd title. If they had won in 2011 where Wade was more dominating or he when he gets a 4th next year, then sure top 15.

You?

#1916 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: I agree I think Wade is a top 20 player, I would probably put him above the likes of Karl Malone and Charles Barkley,I have him in the 20 maybe 19 spot.

#1917 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I could totally see it.

#1918 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

I am curious to see if Lebron will kick his stats into Overdrive next year... maybe have a 30 ppg 8 rpg 6 apg season next time around...

#1919 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Brooklyn Nets anyone? How could you not like the line-up of Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnet, Brook Lopez, AND Jason Terry? The deal still has to happen, but that is an All-Star team!

#1920 Posted by RIKR2 (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Just his legacy? Top 10, I guess, but like you said earlier his accomplishments as a whole (still in his prime) don't quite stack up to the top 5 guys who have already finished their careers but I don't really see a way to keep him out of the top 10.

To me to enter the top 10 group u have to be good past ur prime! So for me his still behind the top 10 .. right now he has the potential to be a top 3 (his definite the best player in the league today) but let’s wait and see if he can play without been the most athletic guy in the court

#1921 Edited by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I see some people talking about some of today's best players in top 10 and top 20 all time lists... it makes me wonder if people are being biased or if they didn't watch 90's basketball

#1922 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

I see some people talking about some of today's best players in top 10 and top 20 all time lists... it makes me wonder if people are being biased or if they didn't watch 90's basketball

Same could be same about someone who is biased towards NBA Basketball in the 1980's - 1990's... to hate on Lebron James or Kobe Bryant and to think that they are not at least near some of the elite players of those eras would be crazy.

#1923 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I agree. Those two are definitely close. Kobe is easily the best SG of this gen of Bball. But a major consideration to take is that the NBA doesn't play defense anymore. But I'm mainly talking about guys who will say lebron is better than Jordan or that wade is a top 15 all-time. But I agree with what you said too

#1924 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I agree. Those two are definitely close. Kobe is easily the best SG of this gen of Bball. But a major consideration to take is that the NBA doesn't play defense anymore. But I'm mainly talking about guys who will say lebron is better than Jordan or that wade is a top 15 all-time. But I agree with what you said too

"Close"? And the defense in the NBA has never been better, it's just that offenses are also so much harder to stop, unless by defense you mean shoulder checking someone on a fastbreak or other dirty tactics like that. LeBron is more physically talented than Jordan ever was, he's done more with less, and he's still in his prime. As for Wade, his accolades speak for them self.

#1925 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#1926 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
#1927 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwight to Houston looks like the popular opinion.

Doesn't really even matter.

#1928 Edited by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is gonna start b!tching about James Harden taking too many shots and not giving him the ball enough... then he is gonna want to go somewhere else.

:P

#1929 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't change anything except for out West, now the Heat will have an even easier time to the title since all those teams will fight each other much harder than before.

#1930 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody wanna guess how many games the sixers lose this year? Is anybody on here a sixers fan?

#1931 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

Anybody wanna guess how many games the sixers lose this year? Is anybody on here a sixers fan?

#1932 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

37-45? You are far too generous Saturn. I'll be surprised if they win more than 15 to 20 games and I'm a Sixers fan. Pelicans are my favorite team btw

#1933 Edited by CheeseSticks (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: I think the Sixers will loose 60-65 games. I bet your favorite team is the Pelicans because of the Jrue trade? :P

So guys, who do you think that will be the best rookie this year?

I'm betting on Anthony Bennett, Nerlens Noel, C.J McCollum, Victor Oladipo and Kelly Olynyk.

#1934 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks: Nah I've been a Charlotte Hornets fan all my life. Charlotte to New Orleans to New Orleans/OKC back to NO and now they're the Pelicans. Im pissed because the bobcats are gonna be the hornets. It will annoy me having to explain that I'm a fan from the Muggsy Bogues days and not a frontrunner or bandwagon jumper. Jrue is one of my favorite players though, so you better believe I was happy to get him :)

To answer your question I think Oladipo will get R.O.Y. He will be paired with my man Nik Vucevic, an underrated big man and former Sixer *sigh* Victor get plenty of playing tiime and highlight reel dunks

#1935 Posted by CheeseSticks (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: Yeah, i also think that Oladipo will win R.O.Y.

Glad your team is doing better, my Trail Blazers are full of injury AGAIN -_-

#1936 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks: Im glad too. It will take time to click but I'm hopeful for the future. Portland has a nice team, but I feel like they wasted too many of LaMarcus Aldridge's best years. Roy and Oden got ruined by injuries. Their future looked so bright smh. Lillard is a beast so we'll see what he does for an encore.

#1937 Edited by Darling_Luna (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

So the Bobcats are changing back to the Hornets in 2014. I would like them to be the cats awhile longer

#1938 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Proud of the sixers. Great win over Miami last night. MCW had a rookie debut for the ages. Pissed my Pelicans lost but competing is the 1st step

#1939 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

And some thought the Sixers couldn't win 37 games... LOL

In any case, the Pacers are off to a good start this year with that Paul George guy... right now he is playing A+ Ball.

#1940 Posted by RIKR2 (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

hoping that kawhi leonard keeps improving more and more.. kid got a bright future

#1941 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I stand by what I said lol. I can't expect them to shoot lights out every game and MCW to put up borderline quadruple doubles nightly. They played with great effort, but consistency ain't in the vocabulary of Philly sports. George is looking great, but West and Hibbert seem to be in an early funk. Its a long season so we'll see what's up 25, 50, 70 games in.

#1942 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Durant went off... 42 points.

#1943 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

CP3 went off as well 42 and 15 with 6 steals

#1944 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

CP3 went off as well 42 and 15 with 6 steals

Yeah, I missed the Warriors vs Clippers game.

#1945 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Still don't trust Blake or DeAndre when the playoffs come. Definitely don't trust JJ and Jared on D either

#1946 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Spurs can make another run to the Finals ? It would be something if they met the Heat back in the Finals again and beat them this time.

#1947 Posted by Oscuro (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Its possible. They've always had great success in the regular season, so they should get a high seeding and a favorable matchup in the playoffs. Kawhi and Danny need to take it up a notch

#1948 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be something if someone stopped the Heat's run in the Eastern Conference Playoffs... like if the Pacers finally got them.

#1949 Edited by RIKR2 (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat are still the top dog but the east has great contender this year Pacers, Bulls, Nets, NYK all does team would be hard to beat in a series so is going to be interesting .

#1950 Posted by daredevil21134 (10841 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets Go Spurs