The Naruto-Boruto Thread: Episode 6/chapter 12 released!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I'm surprised no one made this yet, Considering many on going series have their discussion threads. It's obviously impossible to have a thread for every manga, but lumping all of them together in a single 'manga-anime thread!' isn't good either.

So I'd say we should open threads a few very famous manga, on and off site. And Naruto is definitely one of the most deserving ones.

No Caption Provided

And now... since the series is still going strong in a new title, this is now the Naruto-Boruto thread!

No Caption Provided

(edit 3rd may 17th, can't resist for some reason!)

Whatever you want to discuss, write here!

Characters, Ideas, Complaints, Soundtracks, Arcs, Battles.. Anything!

Do try to put the discussion of very latest material in spoilers, though.

(Well, that's all I'm writing in the first post. I'll edit it later to make it cooler. Believe it!)

siab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By siab

i wonder if sasuke,sakura and naruto relationship will be what it used to be,after all is said and done,won't be hard for them to see each other the same way after all the things that happended along the way?.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why has no one invited me to this :(

But, what's been up with the manga as of late. Really have to catch back up with it. I've been seeing the latest chapters that Naruto and Sasuke fallen. As if they both died leaving a cliff hanger but no chapter was developed that following weeks yet.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oh, but this is lovely.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why has no one invited me to this :(

Sorry, just picked up the names from joker's phonebook thing..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Cool renders I found.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oh, but this is lovely.

Raikage's reaction is perfect considering he too can go super saiyan

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mad there's no new chapter this week. The cliff hanger of the last chapter was crazy (and obviously very false).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994

@arturocalakayvee: yeah i know right? I love how Kishi gave us a cliffhanger the week before and then this week its another cliffhanger and literally nothing happened on a progressive level... then he decides to take a break... unbelievable

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might not seem likely, but I think Orochimaru is about to pull something out of his ass. In theory, he is now more powerful than Kabuto was as a Sage. I am biased, Oro is my favorite character of the series. But still I hope he is able to do something to Madara...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ratava

@siab said:

i wonder if sasuke,sakura and naruto relationship will be what it used to be,after all is said and done,won't be hard for them to see each other the same way after all the things that happended along the way?.

yeah good question. generally i want to know what will happen with sasuke after this arc, it would be a little weird if they just welcome him back to Konoha after all he has done, maybe this isnt the last arc.

@sophia89 said:

@princearagorn1: cool thread,i think its a good idea.

anyway i guess i will start the first discussion

i think Nagato pain was the best villain in Naruto,his goals were evil but noble and for the greater good.

true nagato was great but the whole "village resurrection" was a little downer for me

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Madara's Ki is rising. So is his chakra.

@ishkafel said:

@pro_nelson said:
No Caption Provided

Oh, but this is lovely.

Raikage's reaction is perfect considering he too can go super saiyan

But can he ascend to Super Saiyan 3 like Madara ? ;)

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

From what I heard it's cause that following week his father had passed away or whatever. Which sucks, maybe that might help his writing however.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is just me or Naruto is underrated in battle forums.

Note: Bleach is becoming so annoying as DBZ.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: yeah i know right? I love how Kishi gave us a cliffhanger the week before and then this week its another cliffhanger and literally nothing happened on a progressive level... then he decides to take a break... unbelievable

In my opinion, there hasn't been much progress in Shippuden since, what feels like, the death of pein. This fight has been so long and drawn out I'm so bored of it. I know they've finally switched the battle from Obito to Madara but the feeling is the same. It's the same drawn out battle and we're unfortunately going to have to witness this for another like 6 months. Side note though, with all the dead people they brought back it's very interesting to note that Jiraiya wasn't revived...I wonder if there are bigger plans for him or if he's just forgotten.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has been so popular since high school where im from n yet I didn't get into till a few weeks ago, now im on chapter 275

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickzambuto

op4life

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marshall_Long

@russellmania77: That's how it is sometimes They're quite a few things I jumped on late that's been popular for over a long time, like One Piece for example.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone remind me, what was the deal with the Sharingan in the crow? I remember it was Itachi's friends eye but I can't remember what its original purpose was?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ratava

@orician_seis said:

Can someone remind me, what was the deal with the Sharingan in the crow? I remember it was Itachi's friends eye but I can't remember what its original purpose was?

the purpose of the crow was to emerge when naruto would encounter sasuke after he activated his EMS (itachi expected that sasuke would use his eyes to gain the ems) to put a command on sasuke to stop him from attacking konoha and then protect it

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ratava

oh I see, thank you.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is the best everz! :P But no, really he is my favorite character in the series. Seems like whoever he is put up against he does well no matter who it is.

Though I kinda do have a gripe somewhat about when people say "he has such low chakra reserves, so he loses to X character" and so on in battle threads.

....Low chakra huh? Ok...ok...so then that is why he wasn't able to fight Pain, or Hidan & Kakuzu...or Sasuke....oh wait, HE WAS ABLE TO FIGHT THEM.

That just irritates me to no end, does he have a lower chakra compared to other characters? Yeah...sure, but that doesn't mean he is weak.

He is still able to perform high level jutsu.

But moving on...I'm kinda disappointed though that Kakashi hasn't used the White Light Chakra Saber his dad used. Sure it was broken, but it can be repaired right? Think it would be rather interesting for him to use it and become the next "White Fang of Konoha" even though he is known as the Copy Ninja, but still!

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Marshall_Long

@wolfrazer: Kakashi doesn't have low Chakra reserves, I think it's just because those Sharingan techniques requires a lot of Chakra because he's not an Uchiha.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SASUKE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!
NOW AND FOREVER

No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson: Yeah that is too bad. But still he does this all the time...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolfrazer

@marshall_long said:

@wolfrazer: Kakashi doesn't have low Chakra reserves, I think it's just because those Sharingan techniques requires a lot of Chakra because he's not an Uchiha.

Even then, now he is able to use Mangekyou how many times without fatigue? Quite a few right? Compared to beforehand. Though perhaps he doesn't have low Chakra reserves, but that is what I keep reading so just went with it. /Shrug.

That's another thing that bothers me about it when he is used on here. People think without Mangekyou he is just useless.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Yeah it really is getting kind of boring... It's like we're walking up an enormous staircase that takes a week per step

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By russellmania77

Im glad deidara died

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Marshall_Long

@wolfrazer: I wouldn't call him useless he did develop his own Jutsu people just compare him to people like Itachi or Madara when that's not really fair.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazor

He is still pretty awesome among Leaf Ninja. Better than Asuma was, I would even say Gai. I think he could beat Tsunade, mayyybe Jeriya. People just mismatch him too often :/

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@wolfrazer: I wouldn't call him useless he did develop his own Jutsu people just compare him to people like Itachi or Madara when that's not really fair.

I really wish they had gone into a little more details about jounins though.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

I do also like Hayate Gekko, it sucks that he died. Damn Baki...Hayate was awesome, one of the only Leaf ninja to constantly use a sword in battle. I'm surprised though that he never became part of the ANBU considering he was a very good ninja having some excellent techniques. Still mad that he died...but at least in Shippuden they expanded on his and Baki's fight which was very nice, the filler about him was pretty good.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never mind I guess that jackass is still alive

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AweSam
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm a few chapters behind in the manga, but I hope once Shippuden ends, it continues with another timeskip, with Naruto as Hokage. I'd also love a branching off title that deals with other Ninja, only, y'know, have it canon, not filler. It seems like if you're not an Uchiha, or a Jinchuriki, you don't get nearly enough spotlight in this manga.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman

Well Kishimoto stated last month I think it was that The manga would be ending this year

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 the_stegman  Moderator

@orician_seis: It's obvious Shippuden is gonna end, but I want the franchise to continue.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk...maybe if they stated away from all the main characters. I would hate for it to become another DBZ, where the length of the series and GT killed it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@wolfrazer said:

I do also like Hayate Gekko, it sucks that he died. Damn Baki...Hayate was awesome, one of the only Leaf ninja to constantly use a sword in battle. I'm surprised though that he never became part of the ANBU considering he was a very good ninja having some excellent techniques. Still mad that he died...but at least in Shippuden they expanded on his and Baki's fight which was very nice, the filler about him was pretty good.

Yep, Baki and Hayate's fight is one of my favorite fights in shippuden. We get to see what regular shinobi fought like.. none of the dropping meteors and multimountain size explosions and nano bomb stuff.

The fight sequence was awesome, and it was nice to hear a soundtrack from original anime again :)

@The Stegman:

I'm a few chapters behind in the manga, but I hope once Shippuden ends, it continues with another timeskip, with Naruto as Hokage.

That'd be cool.

I'd also love a branching off title that deals with other Ninja, only, y'know, have it canon, not filler. It seems like if you're not an Uchiha, or a Jinchuriki, you don't get nearly enough spotlight in this manga.

This would be even better. Kakashi is the only shinobi with canon flashback-story iirc. Asuma, Yamato, guy, sarutobi.. so many characters are left unexplored..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'd also love a branching off title that deals with other Ninja, only, y'know, have it canon, not filler. It seems like if you're not an Uchiha, or a Jinchuriki, you don't get nearly enough spotlight in this manga.

This would be even better. Kakashi is the only shinobi with canon flashback-story iirc. Asuma, Yamato, guy, sarutobi.. so many characters are left unexplored..

It's times like this that I wish Manga would take the American comic route and have various titles dedicated to one franchise (maybe they do, idk) for instance, Detective Comics isn't /just/ Batman, but it deals with other characters in Gotham. I'd like a Naruto spinoff that expands the ninja world, let us see some of the Jonin's pasts, or have missions with OTHER ninja Naruto's age, like Gai's team or Ino-Shika-Cho. Make it feel like a true world, not just Naruto and those guys who aren't Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@the_stegman said:

@princearagorn1 said:

It's times like this that I wish Manga would take the American comic route and have various titles dedicated to one franchise (maybe they do, idk) for instance, Detective Comics isn't /just/ Batman, but it deals with other characters in Gotham. I'd like a Naruto spinoff that expands the ninja world, let us see some of the Jonin's pasts, or have missions with OTHER ninja Naruto's age, like Gai's team or Ino-Shika-Cho. Make it feel like a true world, not just Naruto and those guys who aren't Naruto.

Fully agreed. I like Manga's single plot-line type story, but it leaves so much unexplored..

Best way would be to add mini-arcs for characters (like yu yu did with kurama's year, hiei's year, though it was a part of original storyline)

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate this new sai character... but I guess people are supposed to

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate this new sai character... but I guess people are supposed to

where are you in shippuden, exactly?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By russellmania77

@princearagorn1: ch.287. Right after they save gaara n the new team kakashi start another mission to meet irochimaru

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@russellmania77 said:

@princearagorn1: ch.287. Right after they save gaara n the new team kakashi start another mission to meet irochimaru

I see. Watch episode 40-41 right after the orochimaru vs naruto fight then, it's awesome.. It's the major fight in the arc..

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers