For a man/woman.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By utotheg38

"Dude, If you want a girl to behave all you have to do Is wave a 50 bill In front of her face like a doggy treat, After that she'll be house broken" XD

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

"If a tree falls on a woman and no one's there to hear/see it, what the hell is a tree doing in the kitchen?"

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By utotheg38

Q: Why do women like intelligent men?

A: Opposites attract.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By cyberninja

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."   - Airplane!

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Billy Batson

I thought this was the most sexiest comments you ever heard thread, lol. 

BB

PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By PushMunky

So, I'm sitting at the bar at a Waffle House, eating eggs & bacon. About ten feet away is a family sitting in a booth. I can hear everything they're saying, & I'll admit, after a minute, I was eavesdropping. Its a young, recently married girl, & her Mom & Dad. The girl is complaining to her parents that her new husband has a schovanist sense of humor. She says that when ever they get to bickering, he always says, "Woman, get in the kitchen & make me a sammich". So then, the girl asks her parents, "What is a good come back for when he says that?" . Her Dad looks right at her and says, "Well, ya better come back with a dadgum sammich!" . I could not help myself. I laughed out loud. Then the Mom gave her husband a stiff elbow in the ribs & he spit out his hash browns. Best breakfast I've had in a long time.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i actually heard this while sweeping through the vine 

Q: why is it that when men are promiscuous they are praised, yet when women do it, they are thought of as sluts? 

A: a man is like a key and a woman a lock, a key that can open up any lock is called a "master" and is praised for its abilities, however a lock that can be opened up by any key is just a broken lock

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#9  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
@Jake454 said:
 So, I'm sitting at the bar at a Waffle House, eating eggs & bacon. About ten feet away is a family sitting in a booth. I can hear everything they're saying, & I'll admit, after a minute, I was eavesdropping. Its a young, recently married girl, & her Mom & Dad. The girl is complaining to her parents that her new husband has a schovanist sense of humor. She says that when ever they get to bickering, he always says, "Woman, get in the kitchen & make me a sammich". So then, the girl asks her parents, "What is a good come back for when he says that?" . Her Dad looks right at her and says, "Well, ya better come back with a dadgum sammich!" . I could not help myself. I laughed out loud. Then the Mom gave her husband a stiff elbow in the ribs & he spit out his hash browns. Best breakfast I've had in a long time.
that is awesome :D
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@cyberninja said:
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."   - Airplane!
O_o Thats not sexist.

@The Stegman said:
i actually heard this while sweeping through the vine  Q: why is it that when men are promiscuous they are praised, yet when women do it, they are thought of as sluts?  A: a man is like a key and a woman a lock, a key that can open up any lock is called a "master" and is praised for its abilities, however a lock that can be opened up by any key is just a broken lock
lol Thats funny. Do you remember where it was?
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cyberninja
@hydrabob: There are two identical threads about the same thing, so there is no point in giving real answer. Besides there are kids in here, these kinds of threads shouldn't exist in the first place, so my post was more of a counter-troll.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@cyberninja: Ok, good point.
PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PushMunky
@cyberninja said:
@hydrabob: There are two identical threads about the same thing, so there is no point in giving real answer. Besides there are kids in here, these kinds of threads shouldn't exist in the first place, so my post was more of a counter-troll.
Party pooper.
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cyberninja
@Jake454 said:
@cyberninja said:
Party pooper.
That is me.  

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By utotheg38

@The Stegman said:

i actually heard this while sweeping through the vine Q: why is it that when men are promiscuous they are praised, yet when women do it, they are thought of as sluts? A: a man is like a key and a woman a lock, a key that can open up any lock is called a "master" and is praised for its abilities, however a lock that can be opened up by any key is just a broken lock

lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Unrealgamer58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Unrealgamer58
oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oraclefyre

OMG LOL! That's just really...they could have picked a better title.....

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

What do you tell a women that just got back from a battered wives meeting?

-To do the dishes if she knows whats good for her

What do you tell a women with two black eyes?

-Nothing, you already told her twice.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jezer

Female Friend: "You always reject my offers to cuddle..."

Other Female Friend: "You can't reject a girl!"

Me: "So, girls can say no to guys, but guys can't so no to girls?"

Other Female Friend: "Uh. Yeah."

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Trinity00

Tits or get the f out

Get back in the kitchen

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Static Shock

If a woman is driving an expensive car, it's not hers.

Yeah.... That was pretty sexiest.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I hear sexism more against males then females.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By HolySerpent

Cheese

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Inverno

@HBKTimHBK said:

Pretty much girls are allowed to have Twilight and Vampire Diaries but boys can't have something for themselves like a really hot super heroine without being called misogynistic pigs.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@The Stegman said:

i actually heard this while sweeping through the vine Q: why is it that when men are promiscuous they are praised, yet when women do it, they are thought of as sluts? A: a man is like a key and a woman a lock, a key that can open up any lock is called a "master" and is praised for its abilities, however a lock that can be opened up by any key is just a broken lock

That is just amazing. Someone put way too much thought in that.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By ReVamp

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@The Stegman said:

That is just amazing. Someone put way too much thought in that.

...Was he/she (assuming its a he) serious?

@Static Shock said:

If a woman is driving an expensive car, it's not hers.

Yeah.... That was pretty sexiest.

That's easily one of the stupidest things I've heard.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By ImmortalOne
No Caption Provided
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Me: "The desk has a weird green hue."

Girl: "No, it doesn't."

Me: "Yeah, it does."

Girl: "Women have a better sense of color than men. It's white."

Me: "Not all men."

Girl: "Whatever."

Random woman: "That overhead green lamp is annoying."

I laugh. She does a poor job of hiding her irritation.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

@ReVamp said:

The sad thing about it is that there was a guy (an author that was openly misogynist) that said this. His name was Dick Masterson. He wrote a book titled 'Men Are Better Than Women.' He was on Dr. Phil. LOL.

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:

@ReVamp said:

The sad thing about it is that there was a guy (an author that was openly misogynist) that said this. His name was Dick Masterson. He wrote a book titled 'Men Are Better Than Women.' He was on Dr. Phil. LOL.

Dick Masterson is hilarious. He's got an active message board you can go on too. www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/forums

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReVamp

@Static Shock said:

@ReVamp said:

You see. That's not even feasible to me, because I was raised (mostly) by a single mother. I can't express how much it doesn't make sense. Its like 1+1=3. Just too wrong to even explain how wrong it is.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

@Living_Monstrosity said:

Dick Masterson is hilarious. He's got an active message board you can go on too. www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/forums

LOL. If I go there, they would ban me within the first 30 minutes.

@ReVamp said:

You see. That's not even feasible to me, because I was raised (mostly) by a single mother. I can't express how much it doesn't make sense. Its like 1+1=3. Just too wrong to even explain how wrong it is.

Exactly. You can't exactly argue with him or makes sense of what he says. He's generally trolling.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReVamp

@Static Shock said:

@ReVamp said:

Exactly. You can't exactly argue with him or makes sense of what he says. He's generally trolling.

• Yeah, you'd get banned for trolling a board of trollers. o.O. Trollception.
  • Its a petty. Truly is.

On that note, there's plenty of double standards for men nowadays, in most evolved western cultures with good economic situations. So its not ALL women.

Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:

Actually they're very very lenient about banning. They have a ton of women who go on the boards and troll them, as well as men too, and their accounts never get locked. If you wanted to troll them or even have a serious discussion of why they're wrong you won't get banned since there's only 2 moderators and they're very lenient. I do it all the time.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vortex13

"Boys are better at magic than girls"-Obviously not really the most sexist thing I've heard but if someone gets that reference I'll be so happy, and no it's not Harry Potter.

Men can't be bisexual, they can only be gay or straight, where as women can. I hear that a lot actually.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock

Actually they're very very lenient about banning. They have a ton of women who go on the boards and troll them, as well as men too, and their accounts never get locked. If you wanted to troll them or even have a serious discussion of why they're wrong you won't get banned since there's only 2 moderators and they're very lenient. I do it all the time.

Sounds like fun, but I'll save myself the trouble. LOL.

@ReVamp said:

On that note, there's plenty of double standards for men nowadays, in most evolved western cultures with good economic situations. So its not ALL women.

Exactly.

Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, how are tornadoes and women alike? They both moan like hell when they come and take the house when they leave.

:P

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ReVamp

@Vortex13 said:

"Boys are better at magic than girls"-Obviously not really the most sexist thing I've heard but if someone gets that reference I'll be so happy, and no it's not Harry Potter.

Men can't be bisexual, they can only be gay or straight, where as women can. I hear that a lot actually.

I had to google it.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@CaioTrubat said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Pretty much girls are allowed to have Twilight and Vampire Diaries but boys can't have something for themselves like a really hot super heroine without being called misogynistic pigs.

It's why I flaunt around the fact that Black Widow is the best Avenger from the movie.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lady_liberty

I play a lot of games, and have nerdy hobbies so I get some of the bad side of the nerd world sometimes.

Kitchen jokes are the most popular right now, but none of them really stick out in my mind.

The only thing that really annoys me is when its a game I can't shut off voice chat in, and I have to listen to it the entire time. Aside from that, its just another kind of trolling to add to the ignore lists and whatnot.

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Thirteen13

@Lady_Liberty said:

Kitchen jokes are the most popular right now, but none of them really stick out in my mind.

Must admit I've laughed at one or two kitchen/sammich jokes, but the overwhelming majority of those sorts of jokes are IMO lame, out-dated and probably being told by 13-15 virgins that have no experiences with the opposite sex to even speak of.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lady_liberty

@Thirteen13: Yeah, probably so.

I guess the most sexist thing I ever had said to me was in real life, not the internet.

I use to fence in the AFL, and while I was never top rated I was solid. There was only a few other girls in my area that fenced, and only one fencing studio. The coach there was an average fencer, in his late forties to early fifties and convinced fencing was the most macho sport ever. (Its not)

At the time I was really into it, and really into fitness so I would do drills for about an hour every day, run four days a week, and go to the gym three. I was super fit, and fairly skilled considering I hadn't been fencing long compared to some people. So it didn't take long before I could beat everyone at the studio except one guy, and the coach consistently.

The problem was they were both pushing fifty, and neither of them exercised very much. One was just super fast naturally, and the coach had close to thirty years experience. So if I pressed them hard in the pools, and didn't let them rest they would run out of gas a lot sooner then I would and I could exploit the mistakes they had internalized.

Eventually I got to where I was beating my coach more often then not, and he started to override the judges saying my hits weren't good, and he got me first and stuff like that. Annoying, but whatever just win more.

Anyway once I had gone to get some water, and I came back and overheard him talking about me to some of the other guys, telling them because I was a woman I'd never be able to be a really great fencer. I'd never be fit enough, or aggressive enough and so forth.

That really ticked me off, I was fit enough that I knocked a two hundred pound guy out of the strip one time, and put a quarter sized dent in his mask with an epee. And aggression is just a choice. Decide to attack, and you attack. Its that simple.

So that pissed me off a lot, I guess.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#44  Edited By Saren
853rd Century sexism
853rd Century sexism
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Lady_Liberty:

Wow. You fence? Nice to see another fencer.

May I just say the following:

1. Women are extremely aggressive fencers. Not all, but many. Same amount as the guys.

2. The ref was weak if the coach could sway him. Just saying.

3. For me, I wouldn't think "macho" defines the sport. I'm more likely to say classy or cordial or something along those lines.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: Some women are excellent fencers, like my friend. She isn't too aggressive, but can be, and when she does, its just annoying.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan: Some women are excellent fencers, like my friend. She isn't too aggressive, but can be, and when she does, its just annoying.

Depends on the fencer. Though I notice Epee and Sabre fencers are more overall aggressive. Now me, I'm a foilist, so the people I'm with split right down the middle.

As for me... well I'm not a screamer like some fencers are, but I am known for being aggressive - and for hitting very hard.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: LOL. I assume you to be in your mid twenties to mid thirties?

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By GTG12

Question: Why do women not wear watches?

Answer: There is a clock on the oven.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan: LOL. I assume you to be in your mid twenties to mid thirties?

Not telling. And before you ask him: not even Silver knows for sure.

But what makes you say that?