The Misfits TV show

• 119 results
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@k4tzm4n: You getting the last season now?

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

I loved the first couple of seasons and I still watch the recent episodes, but it's mostly out of nostalgia now. The show definitely sharply declined once Nathan left.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@k4tzm4n: You guys get that over in the states ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104 the_stegman  Moderator

This is the last season right?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#105 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Yup. Watched 2 episodes and loved them. The cliffhanger for the second was really weak, though.

Also, I called the big laugh in the premiere early on, but it was still hysterical. Poor Finn...

@z3ro180 said:

@k4tzm4n: You guys get that over in the states ?

Only on a website called Hulu.

Actually, a network called "Logo" aired the first season, although I don't know if they plan to air the others.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I find/found it boring now.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: cool the last season has just started over here but personally season 1 and 2 are the best 3 has its moments and 4 is just down right bad.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@z3ro180 said:

@k4tzm4n: cool the last season has just started over here but personally season 1 and 2 are the best 3 has its moments and 4 is just down right bad.

I didn't mind 4, though I understand the complaints surrounding the overall plot and the new cast. Personally, I had a lot of fun with the 2 new episodes from Season 5.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: I liked the first episode of season 5 its good to see what new dumb powers they come up with like Alex's new new powers. The main problem with season 4 is IMO that they interdicted new characters in the hopes to spark the remnants of the flames that made the first three season good.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#111  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@k4tzm4n said:

@supreme_marvel said:

Yup. Watched 2 episodes and loved them. The cliffhanger for the second was really weak, though.

Also, I called the big laugh in the premiere early on, but it was still hysterical. Poor Finn...

I'd like to see America do a TV show that can get away with something that crude.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Someone needs to make a .gif of the probation worker dancing in the latest episode.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Loved the latest episode.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b22dc7ee7ff9
deactivated-5b22dc7ee7ff9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This series has definitely been an improvement over the last. I don't think it's going to reach the heights of the first two series, but it's good to see that there's a sense of direction and consistency present again.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

I saw the first series and did enjoy it, but never got around to getting much further into it. From the adds and stuff looked like no one in it now was at the start which does kinda put me off :/

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Jezer

Just finished watching the latest/last season.

What can I say? Misfits may have been the funniest show on tv. Like, I love Community and I think its hilarious. I love other comedy shows. But Misfits really does it. Just for the boldness, the innovativeness of its humor. Maybe my judgment is premature, and a lot more british comedy shows successfully pull of the funniest scenes. But I hope Misfits really was unique in that manner. Semi-spoilers for the last season up ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The whole plot point with Alex gaining the ability to take away powers by having sex with people and subsequent storylines was just hilarious. Abby trying to get him to fuck her turtle to turn him back into a human; hilarious. Alex having to forcibly fuck Satan Finn in order to depossess him; hilarious. The scene in the final episode where they're fighting the guy who has flight, and they reverse psychology Alex, by challenging his masculinity, into luring that guy by running out, letting himself be grabbed, and then fucking him midflight to take away his power--while they all cheer him on and people were watching--hilariousss. When their powers got reversed, and he accidentally gave that girl all the powers he'd taken (Agent of Satan, Accident Prone, Ability to Turn things inside out, hypnotic boobs) and then ended up killing her with a banana peel; hilarious.

Not to mention his previous seasons storyline of searching for the person who used her power to steal his penis(and her holding it hostage at knife point)

2. Rudy Two's storyline and character development was great to me. Him trying to find those people with superpowers, in order to fullfill their destiny according to the sweater that showed their future. Him finding his own group, his struggles with Rudy One, his group turning out to become supervillains. That was all great. It was also a nod back to the Original Asbo Five, who's storylines involved similar things.(Fullfilling the future, becoming a superheroes, traveling back to the past, etc.) I also loved the fact that the new Asbo five's storyline ended happily, while the original ones ended in tragedy.

3. Rudy really stepped up with his humor. Like, I was always unimpressed with Rudy, because he(and no one else) could match up to the hilarity that was Nathan. But, he came pretty close this season. The whole thing with him taking a video of Jess taking a dump in order to get Finn to get over her, and it accidentally being sent to everyone and going viral, hilarious. Nathan would be proud, ugh I wish they were somehow on the show together.

4. The new probation worker. He himself was funny. It was nice, ironic change from the past seasons, where the humor was in how often and consistently they would kill their probation worker. He almost got killed, but survived(an obvious nod to the previous seasons). He was a strange combination of funny and badass.

I could rave on and on about the show, but I think thats enough. Some erros/flaws would be in the loose ends. For example, Abby's creator disappeared from the series, despite the fact they were kinda in a relationship and inseparable. Abby's turtle turned lover was tragically killed in front of her in the most horrific manner(turned inside out, organs spilling out of his body) and we don't see any of the emotional trauma that had to have caused. There's no evidence of it in the last episode and its unaddressed. Finn seems like he found a girlfriend with the computer girl, who he convinces to come back to the real world, and yet she disappears from the series AND he still has feelings for Jess. Speaking of, she barely uses her powers. Maybe twice the whole last season. Finn uses his telekinesis weakly and sporadically. Etc.

Nonetheless, I loved the show's mixture of action, comedy, drama, and british accents. This last season had the New Asbo Five grow on me, till the point that I forgive them for not being the Original Asbo Five. Now, if they were all on the show at the same time... not sure TV could handle that.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I thought the first two and a half seasons (series if you're a brit) were great.

Avatar image for khan_noonien_singh
Khan_Noonien_Singh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this series. I still need to watch the last two episodes but I kind of have been putting it off because of the feelings I will suffer knowing I will never see a new episode again.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By YoungJustice

The first 3 seasons are solid, I am scared to watch the rest. I feel like I'll start hating it.