Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: @saint_wildcard: Yep. The show is kind of hollow without red john right now. Patrick manages to be hilarious, but... something's lacking. Might drop it after the finale if it doesn't get more interesting.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: @saint_wildcard: Yep. The show is kind of hollow without red john right now. Patrick manages to be hilarious, but... something's lacking. Might drop it after the finale if it doesn't get more interesting.

Red John was the driving force, the mystery and Baker's surprisingly layered performance in his hunt for RJ was good television. I'm a few eps behind at the moment, I still hope he comes back, it would be an awesome f*ck you to the audience and to Patrick, if done well it could be brilliant, I still hope that Brett Partridge faked his death and is Red John, but that's probably not going to happen.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

Red John was the driving force, the mystery and Baker's surprisingly layered performance in his hunt for RJ was good television. I'm a few eps behind at the moment, I still hope he comes back, it would be an awesome f*ck you to the audience and to Patrick, if done well it could be brilliant, I still hope that Brett Partridge faked his death and is Red John, but that's probably not going to happen.

yeah.. without RJ, it's just.. good tv. Something like an episode of bbt (well, not that bad), you watch for the laughs (and it's funnier than bbt)

I wouldn't mind if they moved on from red john, the series just needs some kind of plot. First, they stretched RJ for too long, and then they suddenly took him out of the series.. lol, a new supervillain is in order.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@princearagorn1 said:

yeah.. without RJ, it's just.. good tv. Something like an episode of bbt (well, not that bad), you watch for the laughs (and it's funnier than bbt)

I wouldn't mind if they moved on from red john, the series just needs some kind of plot. First, they stretched RJ for too long, and then they suddenly took him out of the series.. lol, a new supervillain is in order.

None could replicate the emotional resonance of RJ, he was such a looming figure in the show, I hope they can come up with something good, but RJ was such an epic villain.

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys I'd like to know which comic book character do Patrick Jane resembles the most, I'm thinking maybe The Riddler?, The Joker? but he does seem A LOT like John Constantine except he doesn't believe nor have met God or Angels also maybe Professor X what do yoy guys think?

Oh, Jane also referred to himself as Daredevil I think that fits since they bot have enhanced senses and so.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: Damn. Cannot believe it's ending :(

You stopped following iirc?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1 said:

@rogueshadow: Damn. Cannot believe it's ending :(

You stopped following iirc?

I'm going to watch it when it's finished now, I've ordered the Wire so I've pushed it back.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched the series finale...We'll miss you, psychic :(

Loading Video...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a pretty good show.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I got bored after about...4,5 seasons. But I enjoyed it alot.

Dragging out the Red John-thing in to supervillain proportions partially killed it for me. The other reason was that I simply didn`t care for the rest of it either.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Watched the finale without knowing it was it. An enjoyable episode.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched the finale without knowing it was it. An enjoyable episode.