Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

Meaning of life in reality? reproduction.

You're capable of this?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: >.> possibly

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: >.> possibly

Debunk a feat with a viner

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Your subject changing abilities are powerful.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Your subject changing abilities are powerful.

Ya ($*# u 2

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: :P

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Alyssabird
No Caption Provided

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: :P

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I totally have the perfect quotes for this

~It's only through the eyes of others do our lives have meaning~ -Haku

~There is no meaning in our world. And no meaning in us who live there. We, meaningless think of the world, Although there is no meaning there, Is even meaningless itself~

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

That feeling of cutting into construction paper for the 1st time....and a Good Book when its over

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Esquire

@DarkxSeraph said:

Is not correct in any of my experience, nor in things I have researched. Why and how? I'm a psychology student and researched this for a rather expansive paper on the nature of belief and the psychological effect it has as a soothing agent. I visited over twenty churches in the chicagoland area, and a mosque with a mulsim friend.

I'd be very interested in reading that paper. Would it be too much trouble to PM it to me?

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DarkxSeraph

@Alyssabird said:

@DarkxSeraph said:

I don't know what depressing town you live in, or if whatever it is that has occured in your life has you so bitter... but this:

"Sadly, you're wrong, they typically are. Every church I've been to in my home city has always been 99% Elderly; every single time. People, who go to church are afraid of death, as once before I said; fear is the catalyst for impulsive behavior.

Check you're sources." Is not correct in any of my experience, nor in things I have researched. Why and how? I'm a psychology student and researched this for a rather expansive paper on the nature of belief and the psychological effect it has as a soothing agent. I visited over twenty churches in the chicagoland area, and a mosque with a mulsim friend. *shrug* Believe it or not, It is obvious you're in a very, very negative mood. Should you continue in this slump and be unable to pass out of it, I would suggest talking with a therapist to help overcome the source or your grief, or whatever it is that is driving you in such a direction. Such negativity can actually manifest in physical ailments (suppressed immune system, etc).

You are overly assuming and rather than staying on topic; you continually refer to me. Please, stay on topic.

*shrug* Then perhaps don't keep referring to your own personal losses and use them to fuel an opinion instead of being objective? Just sayin. I'll stay out of this thread from this point on. Seems a bit self-serving.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DarkxSeraph

@Alyssabird said:

@Edamame said:

Well, I'd recommend inventing your own purposes. Also, I'd recommend not being the type who seeks positive attention. Just do things for yourself regardless of how you are perceived or if they agree with certain established standards. Independence and self-reliance are key.

This thread wasn't made because I'm seeking attention; merely because it was on my mind, and me being a philosophical thinker, couldn't help but want to hear the opinions of others.

This I do have to comment on... you say this, yet when I bring up two very classical philosophical questions that your very original post calls up... you say they are silly and prove nothing--yet they were pondered by some of the greatest philosophical minds the world has seen. Yeah.

That about sums this thread up. Enjoy.

nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nU_Kovak

There is no meaning, only Khorne.

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Alyssabird

@DarkxSeraph said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Edamame said:

Well, I'd recommend inventing your own purposes. Also, I'd recommend not being the type who seeks positive attention. Just do things for yourself regardless of how you are perceived or if they agree with certain established standards. Independence and self-reliance are key.

This thread wasn't made because I'm seeking attention; merely because it was on my mind, and me being a philosophical thinker, couldn't help but want to hear the opinions of others.

This I do have to comment on... you say this, yet when I bring up two very classical philosophical questions that your very original post calls up... you say they are silly and prove nothing--yet they were pondered by some of the greatest philosophical minds the world has seen. Yeah.

That about sums this thread up. Enjoy.

Your ideals are silly and prove nothing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MonsterStomp

"The purpose of life is to end" - Agent Smith (The Matrix: Revolutions)

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By salamatsabi

Warning: This is not my view but it help if you completely ignore the religious or non-religious segments here yo might find it useful

Found this on YouTube I wish to share don't hate me because of it.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird: