#1 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
I was just watching 20/20 and on the show they had a segment about a girl named Brooke Greenberg who was 16 year old in age but had the body of a Toddler ? Wha... What The Fu#k ? How is This Possible ? And does this mean she could hold the key to the Fountain of Youth within her Genes ? Any Thoughts ?

Image of Brooke Greenberg at 16 years old... No Lie !

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa! das crazy

#3 Edited by Webstad (275 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not dissimilar to a condition wherein the individual ages roughly 5 faster than normal. At 10 the person is equivalent to about 30 or 40 years of age. The live expectancy is shy of 20. I wish I knew the name of the condition. The condition is called Progeria. Here's an article about a boy who has it: http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=9157609  Brooke's condition is very extraordinary, and may eventually aid in leading to the fabled "fountain of youth".

#4 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, a reverse Jack. Weird

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9644 posts) - - Show Bio

A 16 -year old with the body of a toddler...this I've GOT to see...

#6 Posted by danhimself (22693 posts) - - Show Bio

The Curious Case of Brooke Greenberg?

#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

...And people think our world is too plain for comic book-ish dramas...

#8 Edited by Webstad (275 posts) - - Show Bio

This just goes to show that our world is more interesting, the closer you look at it, than we tend to think. Here's a link to an article: Brooke Greenberg

#9 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this on CBS news and it really just shocked me.....its like immortality....sumthin of that nature..

#10 Posted by The Psyentist (19124 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

...I smell VIVISECTION!

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
This Story Really Intrigued Me When I Saw It... I Couldnt Believe It At First... But Based on the Studies of Medical Doctors... Its Real