Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#951  Edited By KnightRise

@Lunacyde said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Do think Woodbending (Earth) and Soundbending (Air) need to be added as sub-skills.

How would Earthbending possibly relate to Earthbending?

@Jnr6Li:

Woodbending is derived from waterbending, theyre manipulating the liquid in the plants. I have yet to think soundbending is plausible...if an airbender tries to create the vaccuum that would prevent sound waves from traveling, more air would just rush to fill the void and create an even larger noise, outside of a controlled environment.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#952  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Nighthunter:  And you may very well be right, I'm not saying aren't just trying to compare notes is all. xD

But I agree about Amon, being the great strategist he appears from how he so easily took Republic City without even lifting a finger, shows that he doesn't even have to enter the battle to win, which makes him even more of a threat.

Something I am sensing possibly happening is Tenzin losing his bending at some point, mainly because I'm wondering if Korra will find a way to reverse the effects of Energybending as at this point we know very little of what it can really do. We know it can "take away a person's bending" but in taking away, I wonder if it's more of simply blocking off the person's ability to access their gifts; locking it some how and if so I could see Korra learning how to "unlock" a person's ability, giving them their bending back. Just a theory, but like I've mention before in this thread, at this point I think the creators have made it pretty clear that ANYTHING can go now and that what we thought we knew can be completely different.
Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#953  Edited By Izaiah

I find the Amon = Bumi theory unlikely, given how Amon has golden eyes (suggesting Fire Nation ancestry) and light skin (as seen herein comparison to Korra, as opposed to Bumi).

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#954  Edited By KnightRise

@Nighthunter said:

Amon is probably Aang's other son. Aang is supposed to have had a son that didn't have bending skills and would also explain why he is able to do something that supposedly only the avatar could do.

I thought today he could be Korra's corrupted twin brother who is also Aang's partial reincarnation. And thats why she lacks a strong spiritual connection but Amon, who otherwise would be a conventional human, can do something only the Avatar should be able to. His backstory would have to be fabricated unless he doesnt know his heritage.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#955  Edited By Nighthunter
@War Killer said:
@Nighthunter:  And you may very well be right, I'm not saying aren't just trying to compare notes is all. xD  But I agree about Amon, being the great strategist he appears from how he so easily took Republic City without even lifting a finger, shows that he doesn't even have to enter the battle to win, which makes him even more of a threat.  Something I am sensing possibly happening is Tenzin losing his bending at some point, mainly because I'm wondering if Korra will find a way to reverse the effects of Energybending as at this point we know very little of what it can really do. We know it can "take away a person's bending" but in taking away, I wonder if it's more of simply blocking off the person's ability to access their gifts; locking it some how and if so I could see Korra learning how to "unlock" a person's ability, giving them their bending back. Just a theory, but like I've mention before in this thread, at this point I think the creators have made it pretty clear that ANYTHING can go now and that what we thought we knew can be completely different.
I think that will probably happen but by the end of the series or season. It would take away all the drama of having their bending lost if they can just go meet the avatar to get it back.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956  Edited By Jnr6Lil

: Maybe he does have a grudge against Tenzin

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#957  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

@Nighthunter said:
Then again they have't met in person and the attack of the air temple island looked more personal than strategic to me.
The air temple part I can probably more agree with, but also you could consider it strategic as Tenzin was the last member of the city council left and the only trained Airbender on the planet, so capturing his family, which would also mean having the only other three Airbenders (possibly four counting their newborn son) as well as a means capture Tenzin as he would obviously come to rescue his family. Plus, seeing as Amon wasn't the one who directly attacked the Air Temple himself, I'd see it more strategic than personal. But again, that's just me.

Add that to the fact if he killed the Airbenders, Korra wouldn't learn Airbending.@KnightRise said:

@Nighthunter said:

Amon is probably Aang's other son. Aang is supposed to have had a son that didn't have bending skills and would also explain why he is able to do something that supposedly only the avatar could do.

I thought today he could be Korra's corrupted twin brother who is also Aang's partial reincarnation. And thats why she lacks a strong spiritual connection but Amon, who otherwise would be a conventional human, can do something only the Avatar should be able to. His backstory would have to be fabricated unless he doesnt know his heritage.

That would make him a bender, and he seems to be much older than Korra.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958  Edited By KnightRise

@Jnr6Lil: Youre right he does seem older, but he doesnt neccessarily have to be a bender in that scenario. He could have more of the spiritual representation of the Avatar while Korra recieved all of the physical part and a weaker connection to the mysticism.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#959  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Nighthunter said:
@War Killer said:
@Nighthunter:  And you may very well be right, I'm not saying aren't just trying to compare notes is all. xD  But I agree about Amon, being the great strategist he appears from how he so easily took Republic City without even lifting a finger, shows that he doesn't even have to enter the battle to win, which makes him even more of a threat.  Something I am sensing possibly happening is Tenzin losing his bending at some point, mainly because I'm wondering if Korra will find a way to reverse the effects of Energybending as at this point we know very little of what it can really do. We know it can "take away a person's bending" but in taking away, I wonder if it's more of simply blocking off the person's ability to access their gifts; locking it some how and if so I could see Korra learning how to "unlock" a person's ability, giving them their bending back. Just a theory, but like I've mention before in this thread, at this point I think the creators have made it pretty clear that ANYTHING can go now and that what we thought we knew can be completely different.
I think that will probably happen but by the end of the series or season. It would take away all the drama of having their bending lost if they can just go meet the avatar to get it back.
 I'm thinking maybe near the end of the season of series as well, depending on whether or not they do a second season and where they take the show from there. True, but seeing as the Avatar is suppose to bring balance to the world, it would makes sense. But again, I could be completely wrong. xD lol

@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer : Maybe he does have a grudge against Tenzin

Maybe Amon does, never said he didn't. Just from what I've see, he hasn't show really any kind of resentment or have a personal quarrel with Tenzin at this point nor does he appear to hold any type of grudge towards him either.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#960  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@KnightRise: Your storyline is cool, but it seems so confusing, like the Avatar Spirit, would be confused on who to choose. @War Killer said:

@Nighthunter said:
@War Killer said:
@Nighthunter: And you may very well be right, I'm not saying aren't just trying to compare notes is all. xD But I agree about Amon, being the great strategist he appears from how he so easily took Republic City without even lifting a finger, shows that he doesn't even have to enter the battle to win, which makes him even more of a threat. Something I am sensing possibly happening is Tenzin losing his bending at some point, mainly because I'm wondering if Korra will find a way to reverse the effects of Energybending as at this point we know very little of what it can really do. We know it can "take away a person's bending" but in taking away, I wonder if it's more of simply blocking off the person's ability to access their gifts; locking it some how and if so I could see Korra learning how to "unlock" a person's ability, giving them their bending back. Just a theory, but like I've mention before in this thread, at this point I think the creators have made it pretty clear that ANYTHING can go now and that what we thought we knew can be completely different.
I'm thinking maybe near the end of the season of series as well, depending on whether or not they do a second season and where they take the show from there. True, but seeing as the Avatar is suppose to bring balance to the world, it would makes sense. But again, I could be completely wrong. xD lol

@Jnr6Lil said:

Maybe Amon does, never said he didn't. Just from what I've see, he hasn't show really any kind of resentment or have a personal quarrel with Tenzin at this point nor does he appear to hold any type of grudge towards him either.

He may not know Tenzin is alive, but he could have ulterior motives for burning the Air Temples.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961  Edited By Phylos

Hopefully next season they show other parts of the world & how it's changed. Don't get me wrong, Republic City is cool and all but I'd like to see how everything else has evolved.

Question though, you think the show will keep going till they eventually catch up to somewhat 'modern' times? or just stop at Korra?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#962  Edited By Nighthunter

@War Killer said:

@Nighthunter said:
@War Killer said:
@Nighthunter: And you may very well be right, I'm not saying aren't just trying to compare notes is all. xD But I agree about Amon, being the great strategist he appears from how he so easily took Republic City without even lifting a finger, shows that he doesn't even have to enter the battle to win, which makes him even more of a threat. Something I am sensing possibly happening is Tenzin losing his bending at some point, mainly because I'm wondering if Korra will find a way to reverse the effects of Energybending as at this point we know very little of what it can really do. We know it can "take away a person's bending" but in taking away, I wonder if it's more of simply blocking off the person's ability to access their gifts; locking it some how and if so I could see Korra learning how to "unlock" a person's ability, giving them their bending back. Just a theory, but like I've mention before in this thread, at this point I think the creators have made it pretty clear that ANYTHING can go now and that what we thought we knew can be completely different.

@Jnr6Lil said:

Korra was supposed to be a 12 issue miniseries but it was extended to a second season, we'll have 26 episodes in total which is great.

Avatar image for draketheslaughter
DraketheSlaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Jnr6Lil: I know I'm late but she was born and had all 3 mastered to fast, I agree with @Jnr6Lil she has it easy compared to Aang.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#964  Edited By Sissel

@Phylos said:

@Sissel said:

@Phylos said:

@Jnr6Lil: Age was never a real problem in the Avatarverse. Some characters lived well into their triple digits.

But like I said, was just reaching with that post lol.

Although, I'd like to think Amon is just Amon, nothing more & nothing less. No character from the last series or some Spirit that has taken revenge upon the world.

Gliding away from that topic though...

A waterbending duel between Kya & Korra must happen soon before I crumble to pieces.

(i even posted this on tumblr lol)

Since she is the only waterbender that Katara gave birth to, she must have taught her everything she knows, from taking moisture out of the air to siphoning water from plant life & finally some blood bending. Of course that's probably my wishful thinking lol.

The thing is we might not even see her in this season.

Dammit, must you ruin my day lol.

And by the way, you ruined the episode I haven't watched yet, Lin got her bending taken away.

Excuse me while I go jump into shark infested waters.....

wut? I didn't spoil anything.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#965  Edited By Sissel

I think Bumi might be in the upcoming episode...

See the resemblance in the cuffs?

EDIT: This also somehow disproves that Bumi might be associated with Amon.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#966  Edited By BMEZY

I'm dying to see what's in Amon's mind right now...did he really expect to actually win this war. I mean, in all intents and purposes, he is a terrorist.. but my thing is, He couldn't possibly expect to get away with what he's doing after the rest of the world: the majority of which are benders, gets involved. Did he expect to overcome the entire United Forces. I mean, this is a huge political/militant establishment organized by the 3/4 of the world's population against his much smaller party of equalist..what did he really expect the end result to be?

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#967  Edited By FALLENprophet

I'm really new to the series and just finished 10 episodes, it is FREAKING AMAZING.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#968  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BMEZY said:

I'm dying to see what's in Amon's mind right now...did he really expect to actually win this war. I mean, in all intents and purposes, he is a terrorist.. but my thing is, He couldn't possibly expect to get away with what he's doing after the rest of the world: the majority of which are benders, gets involved. Did he expect to overcome the entire United Forces. I mean, this is a huge political/militant establishment organized by the 3/4 of the world's population against his much smaller party of equalist..what did he really expect the end result to be?

Actually 4/4, The Nomads aren't really apart of the population.

And I think Amon knows what he's doing. For all we know Amon has Equalist agents working in other nations.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#969  Edited By Phylos

You know, with Lin Beifong being ‘disabled’, this could be the perfect time for her to teach Bolin some serious Earthbending/Metalbending. His skills seem so mediocre to me, I just want him to be more of a threat within the new team.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#970  Edited By AweSam

@Phylos said:

You know, with Lin Beifong being ‘disabled’, this could be the perfect time for her to teach Bolin some serious Earthbending/Metalbending. His skills seem so mediocre to me, I just want him to be more of a threat within the new team.

She can't really teach him now that she can't Earthbend.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#971  Edited By Nighthunter

@AweSam said:

@Phylos said:

That's like saying a retired football player can't teach a kid a thing or two. She can surely teach Bolin, assuming she is left free after taking her bending away

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#972  Edited By AweSam

@Nighthunter said:

@AweSam said:

@Phylos said:

That's like saying a retired football player can't teach a kid a thing or two. She can surely teach Bolin, assuming she is left free after taking her bending away

No, that's entirely different. A retired football player can still play football. To teach him, she'll have to show him how it's done. Without Earthbending, she'll just be telling him what to do with no demonstrations at all. It's like me telling you to move a rock, but not showing you how to move a rock. Sure, she could teach him something, but I doubt it'll be anything too far from what he already knows. The best she could do would be to teach him how to use vibrations to see. He could learn Metalbending from a Metalbender who can still bend.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#973  Edited By Phylos

@Nighthunter: I'm sure she'll be rescued or something, but I really want Bolin to get stronger.

@AweSam: Of course she can, Amon took away her bending, he didn't take away her knowledge or ability to move.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#974  Edited By BMEZY

@Jnr6Lil: ehh.. I don't know about that. According to what has been shown already, Amon's revolution operates within republic city (which is where the biggest population of nonbenders are located. Nonbenders in the rest of the world ar scarce). He's said repeatedly that all he wants is to "clense the impurity" in the city. He has expressed interest and an eventual plan to expand the Equalist movement beyond Republic City to the rest of the world, but nothing came of it, yet.. I still they'd crumble against the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom if they get involved.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#975  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Phylos: He is a basic Earthbender and too much of comic relief. @AweSam said:

@Nighthunter said:

@AweSam said:

@Phylos said:

No, that's entirely different. A retired football player can still play football. To teach him, she'll have to show him how it's done. Without Earthbending, she'll just be telling him what to do with no demonstrations at all. It's like me telling you to move a rock, but not showing you how to move a rock. Sure, she could teach him something, but I doubt it'll be anything too far from what he already knows. The best she could do would be to teach him how to use vibrations to see. He could learn Metalbending from a Metalbender who can still bend.

No, She could still teach him, even without being an Earthbender. She can teach him to feel the vibrations in the Earth and feel the Earth in the metal. Lo & Li taught Azula, yet they couldn't Firebend.

@BMEZY: And he said that he planned to spend the Anti-Bending revolution across the world, something he may plan to do in the next Episodes. And judging by the Equalists, stealth abilities I believe they can beat the Fire Nation & The EK. All Amon has to do is take away the Leaders, bending.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#976  Edited By BMEZY

@Jnr6Lil: I don't think a few days is going to be enough to revolutionalize the rest of the world, in my opinion. Keep in mind that Amon was working with the equalist movement in Republic City (in secret) LONNGG before the Avatar showed up. He was about finished with his planning and preparation and was beginning to recruit by the time Korra came onto the scene (the time it took to get things in order in the underground headquarters) and it still took a gradual month or two to put his plans into motion. To be honest, I truly feel that there's not enough equalist to take on the ENTIRE Fire Nation..their military force is BEAST and the Earth Kingdom's renowned Ba Sing Se is stronger than ever in terms of defense and offense (since the events in season 2's ATLA). The equalist will simply be overwhelmed by strength, power, experience, and numbers.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#977  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BMEZY: If Team Avatar could've stormed the Royal Capitol of Ba Sing Se, what's to day the Equalists can't. I'm just saying, the feats Team Avatar alone have done, seem so unlikely. It might not be enough to revolutionize the world, but remember what's to say Equalists aren't in secret in other nation. Add that to the fact they have countless supporters. Let's not forget it was those in secret who captured all the members of the Council. See the Equalist don't have a military and that's there advantage. They're not going to go head on against the Nations. There gonna use secrecy, and attack them with guerilla warfare (being sneaky, surprises, and trickery)

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#978  Edited By BMEZY

@Jnr6Lil: I'm just going by what has been shown already in the show. I have not seen anything yet that suggests that Amon has forces outside of Republic City. Amon said it himself that one day he will start to expand the equalist movement across the whole world, but it's obvious that his only concern right now is Republic City. Maybe we will see more of it in the next season, but for right now I just don't think it's gotten bigger than a citywide problem.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#979  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@FALLENprophet:  

I'm really new to the series and just finished 10 episodes, it is FREAKING AMAZING.

Welcome aboard! FLAMEO HOTMAN! 

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#980  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BMEZY: Well the Equalists are a secret organization, we really don't know that much about them. And right now he's taken over Republic City, his next goal is the world if he can defeat the United Forces.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#981  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@AweSam said:

@Nighthunter said:

@AweSam said:

@Phylos said:

Not really. She can demonstrate the movements required. Katara learned a good deal of waterbending from a waterbending scroll. Most of learning bending arts is learning forms and she could still teach him that. From there he has to put his own flair on it.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#982  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Lunacyde said:

@AweSam said:

@Nighthunter said:

@AweSam said:

@Phylos said:

Not really. She can demonstrate the movements required. Katara learned a good deal of waterbending from a waterbending scroll. Most of learning bending arts is learning forms and she could still teach him that. From there he has to put his own flair on it.

Exactly

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#983  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@BMEZY said:

I'm not so sure the majority of the rest of the world are benders. Benders are certainly plentiful in the world of Avatar, but look back through all the episodes. Most of the people in the background are normal people, not benders. Katara was the only bender in the entire Southern Water Tribe. I would say benders probably make up 30% of the world's population at most. 

The rest of the world suffers from the same symptoms Republic City does, and amassing a following outside of Republic City is very possible for a charismatic mastermind like Amon. This war is not one over nationality, or political entities, but a battle for an ideal - equality. I think you would be surprised how Amon could splinter the world into divided factions. The rest of the world will have to take sides just as the people of Republic City have, and I guarantee you some (many actually) will side with the equalists. 

He has been prepared for everything so far, I think Amon's endgame is well-figured and he knows what he is doing.
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#984  Edited By FALLENprophet

@The Stegman:

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#986  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Lunacyde said:

@BMEZY said:

I'm not so sure the majority of the rest of the world are benders. Benders are certainly plentiful in the world of Avatar, but look back through all the episodes. Most of the people in the background are normal people, not benders. Katara was the only bender in the entire Southern Water Tribe. I would say benders probably make up 30% of the world's population at most. The rest of the world suffers from the same symptoms Republic City does, and amassing a following outside of Republic City is very possible for a charismatic mastermind like Amon. This war is not one over nationality, or political entities, but a battle for an ideal - equality. I think you would be surprised how Amon could splinter the world into divided factions. The rest of the world will have to take sides just as the people of Republic City have, and I guarantee you some (many actually) will side with the equalists. He has been prepared for everything so far, I think Amon's endgame is well-figured and he knows what he is doing.

Exactly. That's why Amon knows he can win, because the majority of people are non-benders, Not to mention think of all the non-benders in the Southern Water Tribe that the Fire Nation oppressed. think of all the non-benders in the EK that the Fire Nation has oppressed. Think of all the non-benders in the Firenation colonies, especially the ones oppressed by people like Hama. Alot of the things in 100 years the Fire Nation has caused to non-benders, will cause people to join with Amon

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#987  Edited By sexy_merc
Hoping they don't try to cram in too much for the season finale.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#988  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Sexy Merc said:

Hoping they don't try to cram in too much for the season finale.

Nah, they've never been really known for making season finales too overwhelming and the season so far seems to be spread out quite nicely.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#989  Edited By mikethekiller

Lin went out like a G

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#990  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Deranged Midget: Well...Season 2 of ATLA, was kind of alot of stuff in it, Avatar State, Azula's Coup, Zuko's Decision, @mikethekiller: Agreed

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#991  Edited By pixelized

I literally cried after everything with Chief Bei Fong at the end of last episode.

Literally cried.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#992  Edited By cattlebattle

Still my favorite moment of the show...

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#993  Edited By Phylos

I think that Amon will succeed in removing Korra's bending. When she was introduced, it was mentioned that she couldn't obtain a spiritual connection to the past Avatars. So I'm thinking that she'll find the 'link' at some point and 'reconnect' with the elements. Thus, possibly being able to teach everyone how to get their bending back.

What do you guys think? go ahead and pick my comment apart lol.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#994  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Phylos said:

I think that Amon will succeed in removing Korra's bending. When she was introduced, it was mentioned that she couldn't obtain a spiritual connection to the past Avatars. So I'm thinking that she'll find the 'link' at some point and 'reconnect' with the elements. Thus, possibly being able to teach everyone how to get their bending back.

What do you guys think? go ahead and pick my comment apart lol.

She'll travel the world to achieve this.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#995  Edited By FALLENprophet

I thought this was cool

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#996  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Mako can generate and redirect Lightning

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#997  Edited By Phylos

I don't know if it's because TLoK has barely started but the bending this season seems very weak, in A:TLA the bending was more raw. You think things will change? or stay the way it is?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#998  Edited By sexy_merc
SM's Official Korra Power Rankings Pre-Season Finale

0. Iroh

1. Meelo
2. Amon
3. Old Boy Sokka
4. Old Aang

5. Bolin
6. Tenzin
7. Asami
8. Korra
9. The rest of the Airbending Kids
10. Tahno
11. Doorman
12. Butler
13. That one Waterbender that was on the team for 5 seconds.

900000000000000. Tarrlok

900000000000001. Lieutenant
900000000000002. Random Council Member
900000000000003. Lin 

9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Mako post-episode 4
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#999  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@FALLENprophet said:

I thought this was cool 

I do hope that after the war is over, maybe in season/book two, we'll see some more Pro-Bending. I still like the idea of Korra and the team traveling to different parts of the world to participate in Pro-Bending tournaments. Gives the group a reason to explore the rest of the Avatar world. :D
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1000  Edited By Nighthunter
What if Amon won and that's why we can't bend?
What if Amon won and that's why we can't bend?