#1 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

What does everyone think about it?

I think it's a bunch of nonsense. The term for it is "assaullt". The footage they used, or one clip of footage they used was from LONDON, 2009, when a mental patient got free and knocked a woman out. They also said someone was playing the knockout game with..A tazer? How in the world can you knock someone out with a tazer?

Are any of you buying into this propaganda?

#2 Posted by giantsfan576 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: I live in Philadelphia, I've seen it.

How can you even say it's fake? Watch the news, recently a man was hht into a fence with so much force that it killed him. What do you think is really happening?

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you even say it's fake? Watch the news, recently a man was hht into a fence with so much force that it killed him. What do you think is really happening?

I've heard that people are just saying they did it as part of a game so they don't get charged with a hate-crime

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29476 posts) - - Show Bio

... and the craziness returns. Knew it was a matter of time.

#5 Posted by CuddleBear (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

propaganda? it is punks trying to knockout people they feel don't threaten them. they punch women and old fat people. go punch tyson. also everyone get a gun so we play our own game with these punks.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, cause its so unbelievable that teenagers behave like a**holes and do dumb s**t when they're bored.

#7 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576 said:

I've heard that people are just saying they did it as part of a game so they don't get charged with a hate-crime

It's not a hate-crime,it's being a f!#king c!#t.

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@giantsfan576 said:

It's not a hate-crime,it's being a f!#king c!#t.

Yeah, but if you beat up a black guy and say you were doing it for a game, they can't charge you with a hate crime

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: I'm just waiting for the news story where one of these kids tries to knock out a bum who turns out to be a former Army Ranger or something.

#10 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

hey op i take it you think the story about how 3 black teens killed a aussie ball player because they were bored as propaganda.......

learn to read the news instead of making up idiotic comments

#11 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: I'm just waiting for the news story where one of these kids tries to knock out a bum who turns out to be a former Army Ranger or something.

This is sad.

#12 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

hey op i take it you think the story about how 3 black teens killed a aussie ball player because they were bored as propaganda.......

So it's automatically racist?

#13 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

@tazzmission said:

So it's automatically racist?

i never said that. im just saying for 3 people to say they killed a guy do to boredom and drove around is scary. it really is. color has nothing to do with it.

i dont use the race card as an excuse because we arent in the 1960's anymore. we are in the now

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Why is it sad, if a kid is dumb enough to play this game then he'd deserve to come across someone who'd beat his a** for it. If you're talking about a vet becoming a bum then I agree but it happens. Also that's the plot of at least 4 Rutger Hower movies.

#15 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Why is it sad, if a kid is dumb enough to play this game then he'd deserve to come across someone who'd beat his a** for it. If you're talking about a vet becoming a bum then I agree but it happens. Also that's the plot of at least 4 Rutger Hower movies.

Vet becoming a bum. It makes me worry, because I'm also military.

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Its not like a foregone conclusion, but it does happen sometimes.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18574 posts) - - Show Bio

They have no life.

#18 Posted by superstay (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this game played....

I first heard about it on Sexy Phil's youtube show. It sounds super-stupid. However, I have one question though....how is it a game? What are the rules, stipulations, ect...

Is it like...Rules to Super-Stupid Game:

1) Pick a random person that you see and hit them the hardest you can

2) If you knock them out, you get [insert invisible points].

3) If you get caught/beat, you lose...

d^_^b

#19 Posted by Dabee (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not that it's fake in that it's never happened, but it's not a thing that's going on all over the place all the time. It makes the news a couple times and they try to blow it up into something bigger.

#20 Posted by lesterlawton (670 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll slow down after a few of these cowardly idiots get shot.

#21 Posted by CuddleBear (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@giantsfan576 said:

It's not that it's fake in that it's never happened, but it's not a thing that's going on all over the place all the time. It makes the news a couple times and they try to blow it up into something bigger.

the news does that with everything... remember how bad everyone had it when the government shutdown happened? yeah neither do i

#22 Posted by Dabee (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@giantsfan576 said:

the news does that with everything... remember how bad everyone had it when the government shutdown happened? yeah neither do i

I remember how bad I had it. My local movie theater was closed. :(

#23 Posted by CuddleBear (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@cuddlebear said:

@dabee said:

@giantsfan576 said:

does a lack of open local movie theaters cause severe depression? we ask this man ---------> :( tonight at 10

#24 Edited by Dabee (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

does a lack of open local movie theaters cause severe depression? we ask this man ---------> :( tonight at 10

The answer is yes.

#25 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@giantsfan576 said:

. one of the victims spoke the otherday. . so i take it shes just some made up person by the media right? do you believe theres mole people and the government is run by reptilian aliens also?

#26 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17560 posts) - - Show Bio

bop

#27 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

And now I'm paranoid again.

#28 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576:

Let me set the record straight..I'm only trying to go after criticial facts. I'm sorry if you saw these incidents with your own eyes in your own community, no human being should have to see such violence or animalistic behavior from other human beings. Having said that, there is not one documented case where someone has been arrested or prosecuted on the premesis of a "Knockout" game. I've searched all over with Bing, Google, Yahoo news, not one. It is a term given by the media. The closest thing they could find to a knockout game was a guy named Marville Weaver who did an interview from prision. Now think about this, what attorney/public defender(that is provided by the court) would let their client do an interview from prison? And not be there with him? He was reading from a script, you can see it on his face. They made a deal with him.

In many cases of these knockout attacks the kids have been saying, once arrested, that they had a bad day and ran up to someone and knocked them out. Now, does this justify these attacks? No. They need to be sent right on to Prison where beasts like them belong. But did they say anything about a knockout game? No. Let's just call it for what it is, assault. And the media is trying to paint the narrative that young black males are just running up to people and knocking them out. Just randomly knocking them straight down, they're trying to say all young black males or most of them are in on it. I don't like that, Giant, because eventually this will lead to legislation being passed, an any and all type of bill that has to do with the knockout game. Assaulting and innocent is already illegalized, there is no reason to hype this up.

@tazzmission Sorry for not blindly following Talk Radio and MSM and doing my own research, Tazz. And that was not a case of a knockout game or how the Media frames it, "Polar bear hunting" (seriously, media? Do you think black youth are that uncivilized?). That was a case of impoverished black teens commiting a random act of violence which should be condemed by all and they should be tried as ADULTS. Period.

@joshmightbe This is the first and only time I agree with you, Josh. Don't forget those 3 white teens in Britian who beat a homeless man to death and then said "Merry Christmas" as he withered in the cold, bleeding. Where was the media outrage when that happened?

@tifalockhart Don't be scared. Just carry a bottle of mace, and like every common sense person, avoid the ghettos at any time of day or night and you'll be fine.

#29 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they only try and knockout defenseless people (old people, small people etc) or do they attack men and stuff.

#30 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15981 posts) - - Show Bio

Something like this?

Say hello to reese, the coolest war vet in the history of TV. :D

#31 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Dabee (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

one of the victims spoke the otherday. . so i take it shes just some made up person by the media right? do you believe theres mole people and the government is run by reptilian aliens also?

At this point you must be trolling.