#151 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be in The Boardroom
#152 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

well at least they cleaned up the mess from last time
#153 Posted by Sgt.Cole (48 posts) - - Show Bio

ey is there a Nitric in here?Cuz he called me to kill this dude named inferiorgo!

#154 Posted by Sgt.Cole (48 posts) - - Show Bio
picks up an uzi and wrecks the arcade and then the boardroom and finally shoots ineriorgo
so.....i was promised 10 bucks for this.....well 10 thousand anyway :P
#155 Posted by Grim (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgt.Cole said:
" picks up an uzi and wrecks the arcade and then the boardroom and finally shoots ineriorgo so.....i was promised 10 bucks for this.....well 10 thousand anyway :P "
Shooting him doesnt kill him. Inferiorego doesnt have any vital organs. He sold them all on the black market to pay for the arcade.... OMG! YOU SHOT BATTLETOADS!!! (gathers the pieces in his arms and begins to sob) YOU MONSTER!!)
#156 Posted by Sgt.Cole (48 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:
" @Sgt.Cole said:
" picks up an uzi and wrecks the arcade and then the boardroom and finally shoots ineriorgo so.....i was promised 10 bucks for this.....well 10 thousand anyway :P "
Shooting him doesnt kill him. Inferiorego doesnt have any vital organs. He sold them all on the black market to pay for the arcade.... OMG! YOU SHOT BATTLETOADS!!! (gathers the pieces in his arms and begins to sob) YOU MONSTER!!) "
Hehehehheehe
#157 Posted by Gene_Pool (704 posts) - - Show Bio

That thread was getting fun !!! >:(
#158 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gene_Pool said:
" That thread was getting fun !!! >:( "
i was loving it
twas great craic
and then he locked it
now where is that doll
ky in one hand 
and an apple danish in the other
time to play secretary
#159 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio

::boards up the front door::
 
I'll miss you... horrible club
 
::single tear rolls down his cheek::

#160 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
The Arcade:

Most 80s-90s arcade games. I can't watch everything, so don't steal my arcade games. There's a dolly in the back corner, but don't use it.
I would go broke here. O_O
#161 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

*Brakes in to scope the place to decide whether or not it would be a good place to hold a rave* "Hmmm.... this will do. Not sure why there a homeless person lying on the floor.... oh, he's dead"

#162 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody do something with the dead hobo body. LET'S PARTAAYYYY!!!
#163 Posted by Aion (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
"Welcome to the IHIC. Please only hang out here is you despise me, or are planning on despising me. Here are some places you can go:

The Arcade:

Most 80s-90s arcade games. I can't watch everything, so don't steal my arcade games. There's a dolly in the back corner, but don't use it.

The Boardroom:

You can like plot my murder, or make business transactions with Russia.
NOTE: The phone only calls Russia & the laptop is just for show.


The Garage:

Pretty futuristic eh? All the keys are in the cars. As you can see, I only drive station wagons. Please don't borrow my cars, and if for some reason you do, fill it up. If you don't, I'm afraid I'll have to give a stern talking to you.I can't give you a full tour right now, I have a meeting in Russia. By Russia, I mean dinner at my parents."

That garage looks like mechanical paradise!
#164 Posted by UltraHawk (30 posts) - - Show Bio

is this place open or what?

#165 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltraHawk said:
"is this place open or what? "

Heck yeah man! This party never stops!
#166 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaah i almost forgot about this wonderful place

#167 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really considered myself to be someone who hated Inferiorego. He recently grew wings though, and I am insanely jealous. Why can't I have wings? Bastard.

#168 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care to hang out anywhere to hate you.  It seems to defeat the purpose of hating you if I hang out where you want me to hang out for hating you. 
 
However, I'll hate you either way because I like to hate.

#169 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

 
i didn't hate  inferiorego  before, but i'll start. but only so i can hang out in his sweet club house.  
#170 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently put in a new movie theater... we only play the classic film Demolition Man   

#171 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man I forgot about the club completely....I hope my membership didn't lapse

#172 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" oh man I forgot about the club completely....I hope my membership didn't lapse "
It did... please pay me
#173 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: get out of here, don't you know when you're not wanted!
Moderator
#174 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @inferiorego: get out of here, don't you know when you're not wanted! "
::runs to his bed made of diamonds and cries::
Why did I make a bed of diamonds? This is so uncomfortable!
#175 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
" oh man I forgot about the club completely....I hope my membership didn't lapse "
It did... please pay me "
is this enough????
 

#176 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
" oh man I forgot about the club completely....I hope my membership didn't lapse "
It did... please pay me "
is this enough????
 

"
You can't pay me in my own mustache
#177 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @inferiorego: get out of here, don't you know when you're not wanted! "
::runs to his bed made of diamonds and cries:: Why did I make a bed of diamonds? This is so uncomfortable! "
haha, had you any sense you would have made a bed of gold because its malleability would allow it to mold to your body like a temperpudic mattress!
Moderator
#178 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @inferiorego: get out of here, don't you know when you're not wanted! "
::runs to his bed made of diamonds and cries:: Why did I make a bed of diamonds? This is so uncomfortable! "
haha, had you any sense you would have made a bed of gold because its malleability would allow it to mold to your body like a temperpudic mattress! "
but diamonds are forever
#179 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

*Walks in with special addition K.I.S.S record and 4,000 dollars in hand* can i join please?

#180 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" *Walks in with special addition K.I.S.S record and 4,000 dollars in hand* can i join please? "
..... You're my hero
#181 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" *Walks in with special addition K.I.S.S record and 4,000 dollars in hand* can i join please? "
..... You're my hero "
*hands record and money over* time to go to the theater
#182 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm.......going........to........play........SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PONG.............

#183 Posted by Dr Doomsday (192 posts) - - Show Bio

*joined*

#184 Posted by Nick-SV(ril) (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Had trouble finding it, but I'm here now. But, where is the free booze? Or do I need an official boozer membership card ?

#185 Edited by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I didn't know that such a club exists. What drinks do you have?

#186 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7902 posts) - - Show Bio

Christopher Lee in a Dress.

#187 Posted by Grim (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

did anyone ever pick up that Dump i left in the garage under the MiniCoop? COMON! I CANT WORK IN THIS FILTH!

#188 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ask to join the club, but I happen to think inferiorego is an okay dude.

#189 Posted by Grim (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin: thats ok. most of us do. The point is to make him think we dont for the greater good.
 ...The greater good being our entertainment.
#190 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:
" @Illyana Rasputin: thats ok. most of us do. The point is to make him think we dont for the greater good.  ...The greater good being our entertainment. "

In that case, fire away! :D
#191 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

I destroyed inferiorego in a past life, and he has returned to haunt me here.
I am draining him of his power currently by forcing him to play Silver Surfer
for the NES for hours every day until there is nothing left to resurrect.

#192 Posted by MrDirector786 (43607 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm officially in this group as of now.

#193 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: I would join just to hang out with you =) 
#194 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio

.......it's back? 
 
No one mess with my new stripper pole

#195 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I had forgotten about this place. LOL

#196 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

where has this thread been? i hate that guy too! he stole candy corn from me >:(    lol
#197 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" where has this thread been? i hate that guy too! he stole candy corn from me >:(    lol "
hiding in the darkest deepest depths of the vine
#198 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

The peanut butter in the cupboards is old

#199 Posted by .o0Johnny0o. (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Quickly clicked on this to say 'hey he's good'  I should really pay more attention to the 'started by' bit.
 
Now I'm here though, I was told there would be cake. Where's the cake?

#200 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@.o0Johnny0o.: 
inferiorego lies about the cake in the ad's. one of the many reasons we have to hate him profusely.
that and his smell....oh lord!!! -_-