#1 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget about battles,here you just vote on which heroine is hotter.

Rules:

  • You can't vote twice
  • Anyone can vote
  • and will take care of this when I'm offline
  • Each character need 7 votes to pass
  • In finals,characters need 20 votes to pass.

First Battle:

Wonder Woman

Vs

She-Hulk

Let the votation begin!!!!!

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13115 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroin..

#3 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Heroin..

I rushed to the PC to write this and forgot one letter. xD

*fail*

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13115 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: lol.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not voting on this one. They're both equally hot.

#6 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,I vote WW,green skin isn't so attractive...

1-0 WW

#7 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

2-0 WW

#8 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Shulkie for me.

#9 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe people are voting against She-Hulk due to green skin. That's what makes her so hot.

#10 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

2-1 WW

#11 Edited by dboyrules2011 (13663 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman,for Me.

#12 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

3-1 WW

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio
Fire
Online
#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

WW.

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk

#16 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

But She Hulk is way more attractive than Wonder Woman.

#18 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

But She Hulk is way more attractive than Wonder Woman.

Depends on the point of view.

#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

But She Hulk is way more attractive than Wonder Woman.

Depends on the point of view.

In my point of view she is.

Any heads up on who the next candidates are?

#20 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

But She Hulk is way more attractive than Wonder Woman.

Depends on the point of view.

In my point of view she is.

Any heads up on who the next candidates are?

I already have a 32 fights list xD

#21 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to vote, but I'm torn. Wonder Woman shouldn't even have to be explained. But green skin on She-Hulk is just so hot. This is so tough it should be the finals.

#22 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I want to vote, but I'm torn. Wonder Woman shouldn't even have to be explained. But green skin on She-Hulk is just so hot. This is so tough it should be the finals.

I would wait and vote just to finish the battle...

#23 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

@deadpoolrules said:

@TheCannon said:

I want to vote, but I'm torn. Wonder Woman shouldn't even have to be explained. But green skin on She-Hulk is just so hot. This is so tough it should be the finals.

I would wait and vote just to finish the battle...

I think that's what I'll do.

#24 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

LOL, but seriously I don't see how Green skin is attractive...I just don't see it.

I think it really depends on your preference. I absolutely love it, but there are some people who don't.

#25 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really really hard...

I vote for She-Hulk

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

LOL, but seriously I don't see how Green skin is attractive...I just don't see it.

I think it really depends on your preference. I absolutely love it, but there are some people who don't.

Vote She Hulk I think she has more personality than wonder woman too.

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

She Hulk

@Xanni15 said:

WW.

4-2 WW,3 more and she wins

But She Hulk is way more attractive than Wonder Woman.

Depends on the point of view.

In my point of view she is.

Any heads up on who the next candidates are?

I already have a 32 fights list xD

Nice.

#27 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

LOL, but seriously I don't see how Green skin is attractive...I just don't see it.

I think it really depends on your preference. I absolutely love it, but there are some people who don't.

Vote She Hulk I think she has more personality than wonder woman too.

But that doesn't really maker her hotter.

#28 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

4-3 WW

@jobiwankenobi said:

This is really really hard...

I vote for She-Hulk

Yeah,I know what you mean,hehehehehehehehe

#29 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

LOL, but seriously I don't see how Green skin is attractive...I just don't see it.

I think it really depends on your preference. I absolutely love it, but there are some people who don't.

Vote She Hulk I think she has more personality than wonder woman too.

But that doesn't really maker her hotter.

I think it does,Wonder woman always seemed plain to me.

Go with She hulk

#30 Posted by Vortex13 (12260 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#31 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

Wonder Woman.

5-3 WW

#32 Posted by superstay (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules:

Wonder Woman d*o*b

#33 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TheCannon said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This is so easy for me...She-Hulk is as attractive as my boots and they ain't attractive...

If your boots are as attractive as She-Hulk, I need to see these boots.

LOL, but seriously I don't see how Green skin is attractive...I just don't see it.

I think it really depends on your preference. I absolutely love it, but there are some people who don't.

Vote She Hulk I think she has more personality than wonder woman too.

But that doesn't really maker her hotter.

I think it does,Wonder woman always seemed plain to me.

Go with She hulk

But it doesn't make her hotter. Personalities don't really come into play here.

#34 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

she-hulk. love me some of that green a**.

#35 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

she-hulk. love me some of that green a**.

@superstay said:

@deadpoolrules:

Wonder Woman d*o*b

6-4 WW,1 more vote, decide yourself.

#36 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I mean the way she comes across,more seductive perhaps?

#37 Posted by LivingWire (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman, even though I'm more of a marvel fan, green skin isn't just attractive :D

#38 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TheCannon: I mean the way she comes across,more seductive perhaps?

I get it.

She-Hulk. I just can't say no to green skin.

#39 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@LivingWire said:

Wonderwoman, even though I'm more of a marvel fan, green skin isn't just attractive :D

7-5 WW won,I'm going offline,could someone post next battle?

#40 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

*giggles at title*

"Be water my friend"

#41 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Wonder Woman.

*giggles at title*

"Be water my friend"

IKR,I rushed to do it.

*fail*

2nd Match is:

Power Girl

Vs

Miss Martian

#42 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk should of won. Green skin.

#43 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@LivingWire: you racist? how do you feel about purple? or pink? tell me how you feel about PINK!

#44 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ people drooling over fictional woman.

#45 Posted by superstay (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules:

Power Girl d^_^b

#46 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

While Green Skin isn't attractive to me, I vote Miss Martian

@superstay said:

@deadpoolrules:

Power Girl d^_^b

1-1

#47 Posted by TheCannon (18918 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn on this one too. I LOVE Power Girl, but I also love Miss Martian (for more than green skin).

I've gotta go with Miss Martian.

#48 Posted by dboyrules2011 (13663 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian.

#49 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I'm torn on this one too. I LOVE Power Girl, but I also love Miss Martian (for more than green skin).

I've gotta go with Miss Martian.

@dboyrules2011 said:

Miss Martian.

I vote Power Girl

3-2 Miss Martian

#50 Posted by superstay (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say I'm not racist against multi-colored women, I just love Wonder Woman over any comicbook woman and I don't knoe Miss Martian (to lazy to look her up right now). d-_-b