Most of us have some kind of phobia. Something that scares us, be it a situation or a thing, a person, a concept - most of us fear something. The dark, spiders, small spaces, snakes, heights....there are a lot of different types of phobia out there, and some are more common than others.
So over at HORROR INC. we have been wondering: what is the freakiest thing EVER? What is the one thing that scares us most?
In that spirit, we bring you the Tournament of Fear!
Here are the rules:
- Each round, we will be voting between two frightening things. The winner of each round will be entered into the end of tournament face-off.
- Remember that in each case you are obviously voting for whichever you think is scariest out of the two.
- I will be posting the matches, but if you have an idea for something you would like to see included, feel free to PM me or mention it in the comments below.
- First to five wins it. If no clear winner is declared after 48 hours, the current winner goes through.
- If there is a draw at the deadline, both will be entered into the face-off, and the winner decided later on. A new match will then be posted.
- Once all matches have been posted, the tournament will go into face-off mode until a winner is declared.
- Death is not an acceptable suggestion. Obvious fear is obvious >_<
- Have fun, peeps!
Round One winners:
Automatonophobia (fear of dolls, dummies etc)
Musophobia (fear of rodents)
Glossophobia (fear of public speaking)
Claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces)
Gymnophobia (fear of being naked)
Phalacrophobia (fear of hair loss)
Chiroptophobia (fear of bats)
Agateophobia (fear of madness)
Scoptophobia (fear of blindness)
Pathophobia (fear of germs)
Scelerophobia (fear of being robbed/attacked)
Autophobia (being alone)
Gelotophobia (being laughed at)
Llamaphobia ( :P)
Round Two winners:
Round three winners:
Alright, first match!
ARACHNOPHOBIA (spiders) vs COULROPHOBIA (clowns)