" LOL i gotta check this out. "

iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#303  Edited By iloverobots

Man this thread is going too fast I can't keep up with it. Whoever posted Doom a couple of pages ago, awesome post. Born Like This was amazing, and probably one of his best ones. It's great to see MCs who get better with time, Doom is definitely one of them (not saying he wasn't always good, but he keeps it up and keep coming up with impressive albums, guy's got skills). While I'm on MF Doom, check out MF Doom remixes by Tom Caruana - if you like Doom and his usual production, you'll love this. 

Also, I guess here would be a good place to ask. I really enjoy stuff like Blockhead - hip hop'ish instrumental. I always listen to it when I study because anything with lyrics is just too disturbing. Anyone has anything to recommend? And while we're at it, I'm also interested in hip hop artists/groups who made instrumental albums (à la "The In Sound From Way Out" by the Beastie Boys) but it seems hard to find any of that stuff. 

And because I've done it for every one of my replies in this thread (one so far), youtube videos that are worth watching/listenin: 

1. Promoe - Long Distance Runner 

2. Promoe - These Walls Don't Lie 

Gotta love rap music about eating healthy, exercising and being drug free. Educate the youth! 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#304  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@iloverobots..It was me who enquired about Doom.I never heard of Promoe but what I have heard from watching these videos..I think I like his music.I'm going to look up some more of his songs.

iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By iloverobots
@Vance Astro said:
" @iloverobots..It was me who enquired about Doom.I never heard of Promoe but what I have heard from watching these videos..I think I like his music.I'm going to look up some more of his songs. "
Long Distance Runner is the first single of an album with the same name, great stuff. Promoe is also part of a group called Looptroop Rockers which is really similar style/content-wise. Sweden has a a great hip hop scene.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#306  Edited By geraldthesloth

I came in here to say I can't stand someone than I forgot..

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Mast said:
" To me, Vast Aire will always be the best overall MC, when he's at his best.  The Cold Vein by Cannibal Ox is a masterpiece that won't get the credit it deserves because it's not got Lil Wayne on it. All the best MCs, talent wise, are underground. It's just the way it is.  Mainstream MCs used to have to PROVE they were the shit. Now they convince themselves they are because they sell records. "
Lil Wayne is better than all of the MC's you just named IMO. "
Better than Cannibal Ox? Not in my book.
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#308  Edited By Agent Buttons
@Vance Astro said:

" @Agent Buttons said:

"
Hahaaaaa yeah.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @The Mast said:
" To me, Vast Aire will always be the best overall MC, when he's at his best.  The Cold Vein by Cannibal Ox is a masterpiece that won't get the credit it deserves because it's not got Lil Wayne on it. All the best MCs, talent wise, are underground. It's just the way it is.  Mainstream MCs used to have to PROVE they were the shit. Now they convince themselves they are because they sell records. "
Better than Cannibal Ox? Not in my book. "
Yes.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#310  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" @Agent Buttons said:

"
well unfortunately... I dont think I am ready for all this " Changing " that Mase is talking about.... lmmfao 
I can do a little I guess... but I aint a fu#king Shapeshifter 
lol 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By whacknasty
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @The Mast said:
Yes. "

Well... I wont go as far as saying Lil Wayne is better than all of those guys, but I have to at least say he is better than a good deal of mainstream guys.  Even back when he was in the middle of those Cash Money fools, me and a friend of mine had to acknowledge that he had more/better mc skills than anyone else around him. And even recently I broke down and listened to one of his songs...and I was surprised that it was actually not horrible as I had convinced myself it would be beforehand... (it was pretty good now that I think about it).

And I try to remind myself when I am checking out and comparing mc's, not everyone is concerned with being lyrically amazing or addressing social/economic/political issues.  So to compare someone like Kweli and his style/lyrics (who I consider to be a very 'concious' artist, for lack of a better term right now) with a Soulja Boy (who i consider to be anything but 'concious') is like apples and oranges... Who would be able to get and keep a crowd hyped, deliver a show experience that fulfills the crowd's expectations (presenting their songs in a way that doesnt make me whish i had just stayed at home and listened to the album) are important parts of "who is a great mc" as well, not just ending with battle/lyrical skills... 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By King_Saturn
Promoe is pretty good...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@whacknasty said:
Well... I wont go as far as saying Lil Wayne is better than all of those guys, but I have to at least say he is better than a good deal of mainstream guys.  Even back when he was in the middle of those Cash Money fools, me and a friend of mine had to acknowledge that he had more/better mc skills than anyone else around him. And even recently I broke down and listened to one of his songs...and I was surprised that it was actually not horrible as I had convinced myself it would be beforehand... (it was pretty good now that I think about it). And I try to remind myself when I am checking out and comparing mc's, not everyone is concerned with being lyrically amazing or addressing social/economic/political issues.  So to compare someone like Kweli and his style/lyrics (who I consider to be a very 'concious' artist, for lack of a better term right now) with a Soulja Boy (who i consider to be anything but 'concious') is like apples and oranges... Who would be able to get and keep a crowd hyped, deliver a show experience that fulfills the crowd's expectations (presenting their songs in a way that doesnt make me whish i had just stayed at home and listened to the album) are important parts of "who is a great mc" as well, not just ending with battle/lyrical skills...   "
If you're are basing his lyrical content off of his albums and his singles...you should check out his mixtapes.I actually like mixtape Weezy.He seems like a different dude.His album stuff is gimmicky because he's trying to sell records but on the mixtapes he goes all out.When I compare MC's I look for lyrical content (subject matter),storytelling,wordplay,metaphors,double meanings,mic presence,delivery,the whole nine.Soulja Boy can get a crowd hyped but people have caught on to his one-dimensional rhyme schemes which is why is second album did very poor numbers.Kweli will always get more respect than Soulja Boy among his peers in the Hip-Hop community because he's true to the craft and he's not just in it for the money.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By whacknasty
@Vance Astro:
Well said.  I'll see if I can find any of Weezy's mixtapes so i can check them out. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@whacknasty said:
" @Vance Astro: Well said.  I'll see if I can find any of Weezy's mixtapes so i can check them out.  "
The Dedication 2 is the best one i've heard so far.It's hosted by DJ Drama.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @The Mast said:
Yes. "
Than Bendis is writing yours..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
Than Bendis is writing yours.. "
I don't have a book..you do.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I don't have a book..you do. "
It won three eisners
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
It won three eisners "
Eisner's are overrated.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
It won three eisners "
Eisner's are overrated. "
So is my heart, that you just broke :'(
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By whacknasty
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By King_Saturn
alrighty... I got another question... based on lyrical skills and quality music on albums/mixtapes... who would you say is better between these MCs I am about to list below... 

Ghostface Killah vs MF Doom 

Jadakiss vs Joe Budden  

Lupe Fiasco vs Nas 

Ludacris vs Talib Kweli 

The Game vs Busta Rhymes 

Little Brother vs Mobb Deep  

here are just a few to get it started... 

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By whacknasty
@King Saturn:  

Ghostface Killah vs MF Doom    I'm undecided on this one... Ghost has some amazing songs...and then Doom has some amazing production with above average skills lyrically i think...  

Jadakiss 

Nas 

Talib Kweli
   Though I feel Luda is very charismatic and has some above averageskills and albums

Busta Rhymes
    Based on a lot of his older stuff. And I feel like he would still rip an average mc at a show...

Undecided on this one too... 9th's production with Phonte and Pooh's lyrics are a perfect fit...but Mobb Deep has some classic grimey stuff that I dont think many groups could duplicate today if they tried...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By King_Saturn
@whacknasty said:
" @King Saturn:  

Ghostface Killah vs MF Doom    I'm undecided on this one... Ghost has some amazing songs...and then Doom has some amazing production with above average skills lyrically i think...  

Jadakiss 

Nas 

Talib Kweli
   Though I feel Luda is very charismatic and has some above averageskills and albums

Busta Rhymes
    Based on a lot of his older stuff. And I feel like he would still rip an average mc at a show...

Undecided on this one too... 9th's production with Phonte and Pooh's lyrics are a perfect fit...but Mobb Deep has some classic grimey stuff that I dont think many groups could duplicate today if they tried... "
interesting... got a few undecided in there...
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By whacknasty
@King Saturn:
Lol, yeah. Hard to make a choice sometimes.  Who would you choose in all of those matchups?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By King_Saturn
@whacknasty said:
" @King Saturn: Lol, yeah. Hard to make a choice sometimes.  Who would you choose in all of those matchups? "
Ghostface Killah 

Jadakiss 

Nas 

Ludacris 

Busta Rhymes 

Mobb Deep 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#327  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@King Saturn said:
" alrighty... I got another question... based on lyrical skills and quality music on albums/mixtapes... who would you say is better between these MCs I am about to list below... 

Ghostface Killah vs
MF Doom 

Jadakiss vs
Joe Budden  

Lupe Fiasco vs Nas 

Ludacris vs
Talib Kweli 

The Game vs
Busta Rhymes 

"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By King_Saturn
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" alrighty... I got another question... based on lyrical skills and quality music on albums/mixtapes... who would you say is better between these MCs I am about to list below... 

Ghostface Killah vs
MF Doom 

Jadakiss vs
Joe Budden  

Lupe Fiasco vs Nas 

Ludacris vs
Talib Kweli 

The Game vs
Busta Rhymes 

"
"
very nice
The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#329  Edited By The Mast
@King Saturn said:

Jadakiss vs Joe Budden  

Lupe Fiasco vs Nas 

Ludacris vs Talib Kweli 

The Game vs Busta Rhymes 

"

MF Doom.

Joe Budden.

Nas.

Talib Kweli.

Busta.

Mobb.

That's overall. Not in a battle situation.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By King_Saturn
alrighty... who else
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

So is my heart, that you just broke :'( "

Awww LOL. 

@King Saturn said:

Jadakiss vs Joe Budden  

Lupe Fiasco vs Nas 

Ludacris vs Talib Kweli 

The Game vs Busta Rhymes 

"

Doom-I think him and Ghost are very close but conceptually and creatively..Doom is better.
Jumpoff-Jada kind of fell of.Jumpoff has been gettin better and better
Nas-It's hard to compare.Lupe has only been out a short time.He has had two good albums but Nas has the longevity and I think he's more creative. 
Kweli-Luda is is kind of one-dimensional with his rhymes.He's aight but Kweli just has the better style,the better content,and the consistency.Luda's new album is weak. 
Busta-Game is lyrically better than Busta IMO but Busta is the better rapper as a whole.He makes the better songs,he has the better albums.And he's alot more creative than Game. 
Little Brother-Little Brother is what Mobb Deep would be if they had a better MC to replace Prodigy.Pooh and Phonte's lyrics complement each other because they are kind of on the same level and 9th Wonder makes some of the best beats out there...on the other hand Havok makes the beats and he's the better lyracist..almost makes me wonder why there is even a Mobb Deep.It would be like if RZA was the best rapper in the Wu..what would he need the rest of them for?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know... I mean I like Doom... but I cant see how he is better than Ghostface Killah... thats just me I guess
Jadakiss last album was pretty good from what I saw... his last mixtape was pretty good too...  
even though Ludacris is One Dimensional in terms of rhymes... he is from the South... and lyrically he is one of the best we have down here... especially on a Commercial Mainstream Dirty South Rapper... Talib Kweli is Great... but he comes from a place where Nice Lyrical MCs are somewhat a Dime a Dozen...  Ludacris is a Rare Gem for us in the South... 
Busta Rhymes is Busta Rhymes... he is better than everyone IMO... jk 
the group battle is tough because I dont think Little Brother has as many quality albums as Mobb Deep overall...  
this is just off topic rambling by the way... lmfao
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" I dont know... I mean I like Doom... but I cant see how he is better than Ghostface Killah... thats just me I guess
Jadakiss last album was pretty good from what I saw... his last mixtape was pretty good too...  
even though Ludacris is One Dimensional in terms of rhymes... he is from the South... and lyrically he is one of the best we have down here... especially on a Commercial Mainstream Dirty South Rapper... Talib Kweli is Great... but he comes from a place where Nice Lyrical MCs are somewhat a Dime a Dozen...  Ludacris is a Rare Gem for us in the South... 
the group battle is tough because I dont think Little Brother has as many quality albums as Mobb Deep overall...  
"
I don't think Doom is lyrically better than Ghost but I think as far as albums i'm going to get Doom before I cop Ghost because I know what it is with Doom.He has yet to make an album where I didn't like pretty much every song.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" I dont know... I mean I like Doom... but I cant see how he is better than Ghostface Killah... thats just me I guess
"
I don't think Doom is lyrically better than Ghost but I think as far as albums i'm going to get Doom before I cop Ghost because I know what it is with Doom.He has yet to make an album where I didn't like pretty much every song. "
true enough... though as far as all time great albums... Ghostface's Iron Man album should be at least in the top 10 of all time for Hip Hop Records... IMO 
CaliComicFeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By CaliComicFeen

All about G-funk for me, if your from Southern California it's a way of life...this "new gen" of hip hop is killin me tho...an JayZ,Game,Snoop,Nas,Cube,and BoneThugs might be the last of a dying breed...all this new stuff just aint for me...you can catch me bumpin old school all day.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#336  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

GZA vs Sage Francis

Nu Jerzey Devil vs Tony Yayo

Joel Ortiz vs JR Writer

Travis McCoy vs Pharrell Williams 

Vinny Paz vs Necro

Kanye vs 50 Cent

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#337  Edited By The Mast
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
I don't think Doom is lyrically better than Ghost but I think as far as albums i'm going to get Doom before I cop Ghost because I know what it is with Doom.He has yet to make an album where I didn't like pretty much every song. "

This.

Ironman, Supreme Clientele and Fishscale are albums I'll die with. I have no time for the rest of his work, to be honest.

I have everything Doom's done and there isn't a song on his albums I dislike. Some are weaker than others, but he's always on point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
true enough... though as far as all time great albums... Ghostface's Iron Man album should be at least in the top 10 of all time for Hip Hop Records... IMO  "
It should have Ironman is an amazing album. 

@Son_of_Magnus
said:
"  GZA vs Sage Francis Nu Jerzey Devil vs Tony Yayo  Joel Ortiz vs JR Writer  Travis McCoy vs Pharrell Williams   Vinny Paz vs Necro  Kanye vs 50 Cent "
Ok... 

GZA-I don't think GZA and Sage are in the same league.I don't think he can create anything to top Liquid Swords and I don't think he's as good with double meanings,metaphors,and wordplay. 
Yayo-I swear if you didn't tell me I was listening to Nu Jersey Devil and you turned on one of his songs I would think it was a underground artist from New York. 
Joell-JR is nowhere near Joell's level.JR is a punchline rapper and he's terrible at it. 
Pharrell-I think Travis is a better rapper but I think Pharrell is more talented overall.Rapping,singing,making rock,making hip-hop,playing instruments,making beats. 
Paz-I don't really like either artist but Vinny is less wack.I'm not into some of the content and neither really has an interesting style or any tricky wordplay.
Ye-50 Cent isn't in Kanye's league in anyway shape or form.Kanye is talented and smart...50 Cent is just smart.Kayne makes music from the heart,50 Cent makes music with his mind and for the money.Every album is a new plan for 50,every album for Kanye is another step toward becoming a well rounded artist.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By King_Saturn
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"  GZA vs Sage Francis Nu Jerzey Devil vs Tony Yayo  Joel Ortiz vs JR Writer  Travis McCoy vs Pharrell Williams   Vinny Paz vs Necro  Kanye vs 50 Cent "

GZA... Liquid Swords nuff said

stalemate... I hate them both

Joell Ortiz... Ortiz is better than JR Writer in terms of lyrical skill... though I do like JR Writer's work ethic... dude has like 7 albums already... lol

Pharrell... I like just Pharrell more

dont know on this one...

Kayne West - although 808s and Heartbreak was a let down in terms of album quality... Kayne when he actually does rap and produced records... blows 50 out of the water

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Mast said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
 This.  Ironman, Supreme Clientele and Fishscale are albums I'll die with. I have no time for the rest of his work, to be honest.  I have everything Doom's done and there isn't a song on his albums I dislike. Some are weaker than others, but he's always on point. "
now thats a shame... cause I thought More Fish and Bulletproof Wallets were Good too... 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said: 
now thats a shame... cause I thought More Fish and Bulletproof Wallets were Good too...  "
Agreed.I think both are better than Fishscale actually.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By King_Saturn

well since I got this thing started... might as well get into round 3

Inspectah Deck vs Royce Da 5'9''

Redman vs Method Man

Murs vs Mos Def

Pharoahe Monch vs Common

T.I. vs Snoop Dogg

Big Punisher vs Eminem 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:

Redman vs Method Man

Murs vs Mos Def

Pharoahe Monch vs Common

T.I. vs Snoop Dogg

Big Punisher vs Eminem 

Royce-Deck is a talented lyrcist but he doesn't really make good songs by himself without the Wu. 
Meth-Meth's last album solidified that position.Lyrically he's just better than Redman.Red's content is little obscure as well he's a little weird for me although I do love his music. 
Mos Def-Another one.I think Murs is lyrically better than Mos but overall Mos is more talented and has the better catalog.Without 9th Wonder,Murs isn't as dope. 
Common-I don't know what Monch be talking about some times and Common has the better catalog,I enjoy the content in his music.He's real conscious rapper.  
Snoop-He just knows what he's doing at this point,he's one of the classic rappers like Hov & Nas who just won't fall off.He keeps up with what's going on and tweaks his style accordingly.
Pun-I absolutely hate any Eminem after Marshall Mathers LP.All he does is rag on celebrities and talk about his family.His music is a waste of my time and money.He's a joke.He b#tched on the Re-Up about people not putting him on their top MC lists but then on the Relapse he continues to make the same corny ass Weird Al style singles.He can still spit as heard from Drake's "Forever" but his music overall is corny.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:

Redman vs Method Man

Murs vs Mos Def

Pharoahe Monch vs Common

T.I. vs Snoop Dogg

Big Punisher vs Eminem 

Royce-Deck is a talented lyrcist but he doesn't really make good songs by himself without the Wu. Meth-Meth's last album solidified that position.Lyrically he's just better than Redman.Red's content is little obscure as well he's a little weird for me although I do love his music. Mos Def-Another one.I think Murs is lyrically better than Mos but overall Mos is more talented and has the better catalog.Without 9th Wonder,Murs isn't as dope. Common-I don't know what Monch be talking about some times and Common has the better catalog,I enjoy the content in his music.He's real conscious rapper.  Snoop-He just knows what he's doing at this point,he's one of the classic rappers like Hov & Nas who just won't fall off.He keeps up with what's going on and tweaks his style accordingly.Pun-I absolutely hate any Eminem after Marshall Mathers LP.All he does is rag on celebrities and talk about his family.His music is a waste of my time and money.He's a joke.He b#tched on the Re-Up about people not putting him on their top MC lists but then on the Relapse he continues to make the same corny ass Weird Al style singles.He can still spit as heard from Drake's "Forever" but his music overall is corny. "
1. I always liked Inspectah Deck... but his solo career has always been a letdown... I thought Uncontrolled Substance was a decent effort... but nothing too special...   
2. this one is hard... cause even though Method Man seems to be better lyrically than Redman... I always thought Funk Doc was a bit more creative with his lyrics and overall album quality...  
3. no comment... I like em both... a lot 
4. Common has more solo albums than Pharoahe Monch... though Pharoahe did some stuff with Organized Konfusion back in the late 80's and early 90's that was pretty hot... both of them are solid lyrically... but it seems Common has been more consistent over the years... and seems to have gotten even better since he has been with Kayne West... 
5. I dont know... I mean Snoop sort of let me down when he just came out with the whole... I dont write my own lyrics anymore on MTV... but he is still one of Hip Hops Legends... though you could make a case for T.I. already being a Hip Hop Legend too since he is one of the best acts we have in the South... outside of Luda, Jay Electronica, TIP, Outkast... we aint got a whole lot down here to be proud of... lol 
6. Big Pun was a lyrical monster to me...  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's sad that it took Kanye to co-sign Common for people to pay attention to him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" It's sad that it took Kanye to co-sign Common for people to pay attention to him. "
true enough...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Francis
I hate them both bad
 Joell Ortiz I guess
Don't really care.
Vinny Paz...SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Kanye
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By King_Saturn
whats up with Lupe Fiasco's new album... why is his label holding his sh!t back
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Francis I hate them both bad  Joell Ortiz I guess Don't really care. Vinny Paz...SLAUGHTERHOUSE Kanye "

Nah JR Writer owns Ortiz anyday