The Heindrich Project (post-apocalyptical webcomics)

Avatar image for claire_comixity
Claire_Comixity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Claire_Comixity

No Caption Provided

Behind this name, two guys and a webcomic : script by Keith Foo and art by Kevin Enhart. I’ve discovered this webcomic few weeks ago, thanks to Facebook and the French Comics Force group. When I learnt that they were looking for someone to translate the comic and rebuild the website, I contacted them and offered my services and here we are…

I’m glad to announce that I’m part of The Heindrich Project team as webmaster, translator and in charge of public relation.

So from now on, you will find news about THP on Facebook or Twitter. The website won’t be rebuild immediately, as I’m already quite busy with Media Comics, but this should not prevent you from visiting the current one, where you can find not one but two post-apocalyptical webcomics : The Heindrich Project, and a spin-off created by Kevin Enhart, The Heindrich Project : Aftermath.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Just started to read Heindrich Project.  It's pretty good writing and art... and free 

Thanks for the tip!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

I thought my webcomic senses were tingling, I'll check this out. Might review it if you want some free press(good press or bad press depends on if it's good)

Avatar image for claire_comixity
Claire_Comixity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Claire_Comixity
@.o0Johnny0o.:  You're welcome ^^ 

@Decoy Elite: Thanks, feel free to review it, we're always trying to improve things so even bad press is interesting for us ;)