Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

So, father Richard Moore from The Exorcism of Emily Rose is gonna try to exorcise those Grudge ghosts in that house. Can he do it, or his crosses, saint water etc. would be useless against those ghosts?

In my opinion, he would. I mean, he was exorcising 6 demons, including Devil himself. And Devil >>>>>>>>>>>>> any ghost, even demonic ghost like Kayako Saeki. Yeah, he didnt exorcise them, but it was hard for those demons to withstand his rituals.

Your thoughts? Maybe any priest can possibly beat that curse?

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hermankeson

First of all, how exactly did he exorcise the devil? The devil is an Archangel not a demon. Also the devil does not >>> Ghosts, ghosts are human spirits(Part of a human soul), they are nigh omnipotent, but no ghosts can fully control their powers, those who can would not become ghosts, they would ascend into heaven. However ghosts like the grudge can control a big portion of their power because of their blind rage. I doubt anything below an angel could stop her rage.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@hermankeson said:

First of all, how exactly did he exorcise the devil? The devil is an Archangel not a demon. Also the devil does not >>> Ghosts, ghosts are human spirits(Part of a human soul), they are nigh omnipotent, but no ghosts can fully control their powers, those who can would not become ghosts, they would ascend into heaven. However ghosts like the grudge can control a big portion of their power because of their blind rage. I doubt anything below an angel could stop her rage.

Devil is second only to God himself, if i not mistake.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grudge has a grudge on Exorcist.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hermankeson

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

Devil is below human souls.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hermankeson

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@hermankeson said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

Explain how that's possible.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

Lucifer is just a fallen angel.

God ranks man above his own angels.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

God doesn't have nothing to do with this

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@jeanroygrant said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

I was just saying that Lucifer isn't second to God. Man is more powerful than Satan, so theoretically a vengeful spirit is more dangerous in the natural human world.

If I recall correctly, in order to be possessed or attacked by a Demon or Lucifer himself you would need to do certain things first. Evil, Godless things that attract evil, whereas the Grudge Spirit just needs to come into contact with you.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hermankeson

@jeanroygrant said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@hermankeson said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@hermankeson said:

No he's not

Yes he is.

I was just saying that Lucifer isn't second to God. Man is more powerful than Satan, so theoretically a vengeful spirit is more dangerous in the natural human world.

If I recall correctly, in order to be possessed or attacked by a Demon or Lucifer himself you would need to do certain things first. Evil, Godless things that attract evil, whereas the Grudge Spirit just needs to come into contact with you.

This

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jezer

ITT: Biblical interpretation and theories stated as fact with no supporting evidence.