#4301 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I've been bumping my Wolf Among Us Thread but nobody seems to comment in it.

#4302 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#4304 Edited by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I looking forward to DA:Inquisition mostly because it's supposedly going to have 40 different endings and if that's true I'll definitely play multiple times to get my perfect ending.

#4305 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Breh's, hook me up with some old school Nazi killin! The new Wolfenstein looks fun as heck!

#4306 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22600 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I looking forward to DA:Inquisition mostly because it's supposedly going to have 40 different endings and if that's true I'll definitely play multiple times to get my perfect ending.

Oh no no, mate. There won't be more than 3 or four endings at most. 40 is the number of variations these endings will feature. @smash_brawler disclosed it in the Dragon Age thread.

#4307 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio
#4308 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22600 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: I am sorry to hear, mate... But lets face it, 40 distinct endings would have being a lot of work for the devs. But maybe it will be as good as DA:O.

#4309 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I think Wolfenstein will be a complete joy to play with all the Nazi killin , jokes, Nazi killin, and the Nazi killin.

#4310 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: Well I guess I'll have to continue to wait for the day when I can have a sh!t ton of endings to get to in a game.

#4311 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: I am sorry to hear, mate... But lets face it, 40 distinct endings would have being a lot of work for the devs. But maybe it will be as good as DA:O.

I've never been a fan of the Dragon Age art style.

#4312 Posted by WarBlade539 (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

How many people here know about Star Citizen?

#4313 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 Represent son!

Btw, by far my most anticipated indie title!

#4314 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 - Really am impressed by Witcher 3's graphics. 0.0 Also like the open world to it! =D

I've been well! I pre-ordered Disney Magical Castle for the 2DS yesterday. It's supposed to come today but, no UPS man. =/ I hope it does arrive since I won't be home this weekend. Is supposed to be like Animal Crossing but with Disney.

@reaperonyx - Been wanting to play that DLC! Bioshock Infinite was my favorite game from last year.

@jonny_anonymous - I've seen that game mentioned but never checked it out! =O It's Telltale, right?

@deranged_midget - Is this a new trailer? =O Gonna keep an eye on Below! Also waiting for No Man's Sky and Rime.

Have you played Cave Story or VVVVV by the way?

#4315 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio
#4316 Posted by WarBlade539 (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: @deranged_midget: *brofist*

I am so friggin' excited about Star Citizen, guys. That game is shaping out to be the biggest, baddest and most ambitious open-world title yet.
I mean, imagine a group of users from Comic Vine, in our own ship. One of us could be in charge of navigation and communication while someone else could be in charge of weapons and defense and so forth. Imagine dogfighting across the far reaches of space and navigating between asteroid belts. *drools*

The only downside is that we would need two of the most powerful graphics cards in the world to run that game on high. :(

#4317 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: @deranged_midget: *brofist*

I am so friggin' excited about Star Citizen, guys. That game is shaping out to be the biggest, baddest and most ambitious open-world title yet.

I mean, imagine a group of users from Comic Vine, in our own ship. One of us could be in charge of navigation and communication while someone else could be in charge of weapons and defense and so forth. Imagine dogfighting across the far reaches of space and navigating between asteroid belts. *drools*

The only downside is that we would need two of the most powerful graphics cards in the world to run that game on high. :(

Yea I'm not even sure how I'm going to run in on my crap laptop :(

#4318 Posted by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

Struggling with the Yellow Devil atm on Mega Man...

#4319 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anything cool been announced at PAX yet?

#4320 Posted by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Check out the gaming news sites, although at first glance, nothing particularly interesting stands out.

#4321 Edited by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Wait, Firaxis (Civilization & Xcom) are meant to be announcing a new "AAA" game at PAX. I'm not sure why they included AAA in the announcement since they're not known for indie/small games.

#4322 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Well I've been watching the streams on Giant Bomb

#4323 Posted by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: My internet allowance doesn't allow me to watch vids :( Has the Firaxis title been announced yet? (C'mon Alpha Centauri II!).

#4324 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Not that I've seen but I very much could have missed it.

#4325 Posted by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: They just announced Civilisation: Beyond Earth, which is Alpha Centauri II in all but name (EA has the rights).

#4326 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

@jonny_anonymous: They just announced Civilisation: Beyond Earth, which is Alpha Centauri II in all but name (EA has the rights).

Yea I just heard the GB guys mention it lol

#4328 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

So I finally decided to jump the GTA train..I've started playing GTA 4(my gamestop coupon only gave $20 off used game so could get it for almost free compared to GTA 5)and eh idk what to make of it. It's interesting enough to keep me going but I feel like I enjoy Saints Row more. Maybe it's just all the chaos and wackyness that Saints Row has that entices me..but I do like Niko.

#4329 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm better than all of you in FPS and possibly gaming as a whole. All of you.

#4330 Edited by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio
@maccyd said:

Sounds interesting. I heard it would be the premise of Civ. VI, but as long as it is just a separate game like Civ: Colonization (which, while nothing like other Civ. games, is still fun in its own way), I'm all for it.

Personally, I'm in no rush for Civ. VI, and Sid doesn't appear to be in a rush, either. It's still great and they just keep adding expansions to it.

#4331 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

So I finally decided to jump the GTA train..I've started playing GTA 4(my gamestop coupon only gave $20 off used game so could get it for almost free compared to GTA 5)and eh idk what to make of it. It's interesting enough to keep me going but I feel like I enjoy Saints Row more. Maybe it's just all the chaos and wackyness that Saints Row has that entices me..but I do like Niko.

I never liked Saints Row.

#4332 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 said:

I never liked Saints Row.

ok? I definitely like some of their gameplay mechanics over GTA's..Getting rid of notoriety for ex is far easier and less annoying in SR than in GTA. GTA is also starting to piss me off when you fail a mission because you have to redo the whole thing all over again compared to SR where you at least have checkpoints. The Snow Storm and Ruff Rider so far in GTA 4 have irritated me

#4333 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

#4334 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

Next week is Child of Light! Cannot wait. <3 Is anybody else gonna play?

#4335 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

E3's a little over a month away and I can't help but find myself hoping we'll see Final Fantasy XV. Even though, there hasn't been a demo yet, I feel like I'll be reuniting with old friends once the game actually does come out. XV was why I got into Final Fantasy to begin with and I can honestly say, I have a feeling it'll become my favorite title in the series. Everything I have ever hoped for a game to have, Final Fantasy XV seems to be about. Really cannot wait for June to come so I can see my beloved prince once more.

#4336 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22600 posts) - - Show Bio

E3's a little over a month away and I can't help but find myself hoping we'll see Final Fantasy XV. Even though, there hasn't been a demo yet, I feel like I'll be reuniting with old friends once the game actually does come out. XV was why I got into Final Fantasy to begin with and I can honestly say, I have a feeling it'll become my favorite title in the series. Everything I have ever hoped for a game to have, Final Fantasy XV seems to be about. Really cannot wait for June to come so I can see my beloved prince once more.

Damn, its still two months to go... I think Watch_Dogs will be released a little before E3 two years after its announcement.

Assassin's Creed V will be unveiled there... So many rumours and so many hard to tell from which one is legit, I haven't wrote a blog about it yet... I think you should do one for FF XV, but I think you already planned to do that :P

#4337 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I forgot it's been almost two years since Watch_Dog's announcement honestly lol. Is a shame it was delayed before. =/ Am just hoping it'll pay off when it releases next month.

Do you think it's possible for the assassin in Unity to be a female? 0.o I dunno if we've seen the face yet?

I'll be reviewing XV for sure but, I'll probably just post any E3 thoughts on this thread. All depends really on what's announced for XV!

#4338 Edited by Knightsofdarkness2 (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch dogs is gonna be awesome!

And is anyone excited for Far Cry 4? :D

#4339 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Been getting into Silent Hill lately and I found this. How do you make that song that played while Lisa was transforming in front of Harry even sadder? Add words to it.

#4340 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Looking forward to Child of Light tomorrow

#4341 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Ironically, I thought it comes out on the 30th! My brother just texted me about the digital copy. Cannot wait to play! =D

Did you buy?

#4342 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Didn't get a chance to but I'm gonna get it tonight. Have you played it yet?

#4343 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I think I'm around 60% done? I'll be studying for an exam next week but, afterwards I am gonna review Child of Light! ^___^

Let me know what you think of the game! There's lots to do. =D

#4344 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Ok but quickly: Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

#4345 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio
#4346 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Good stuff, looking forward to it :)

#4347 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio
#4348 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: My Xbox Live is all messed up so I can't buy anything D:

#4349 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio
#4350 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33608 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Well I'm not sure if my crap laptop would run it well