User Lists: 0

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#8703  Edited By CitizenSentry

@static_shock: When i highlighted it--it seemed as if everything had been hyperlinked, so maybe try re-quoting?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@citizensentry: I think what happened was that when I quoted your post, I deleted my previous response within it. That's probably why it looked hyperlinked after that.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8705  Edited By CitizenSentry

@static_shock said:

@citizensentry: I think what happened was that when I quoted your post, I deleted my previous response within it. That's probably why it looked hyperlinked after that.

I never knew that could happen, anyway i'm glad we got to have a brief conversation about Mass Effect 2.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@citizensentry: I got into it because Mass Effect 1 was what got me into playing games as a consistent hobby. Too bad the franchise shot itself in the head and is dead for all I care.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Nope. Stopped caring for ME after the train wreck that was 3. Will give the trailer a look, though.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8710  Edited By CitizenSentry

@beaconofstrength said:

@citizensentry: Nope. Stopped caring for ME after the train wreck that was 3. Will give the trailer a look, though.

The only thing that was bad about Mass Effect 3 was the original ending(s) and the fact it tried to follow/surpass one of greatest RPG/SHOOTER of all time.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8711 juiceboks  Moderator

The only two complaints I have regarding ME2 was how tedious mining resources became as the game progressed, and that the best character in the entire game was one of the last one's to get introduced.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I thought that a lot of the missions in Mass Effect 3 (especially the N7 missions) were repetitive. The whole military strength thing didn't really make sense in the end, either (since it had no bearing on the endings).

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8713  Edited By Static Shock

@juiceboks: I thought that the new mining system was less tedious and less time-consuming than it was in the first game.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8714 juiceboks  Moderator

@static_shock: I've actually only played ME2 and 3 in their entirety, but I've heard the same from others who have played ME1. Personally I like the resource system in ME3 the best since it's honestly the most realistic. I never understood why or how the Normandy was able to harvest and process raw minerals for weapons and general advanced tech.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic Generations is fantastic. Shadow mod ftw!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic Generations is fantastic. Shadow mod ftw!

That game was pretty awesome. The boss battle against Metal Sonic (with classic Sonic) was probably my favorite part of the game.

@static_shock: I've actually only played ME2 and 3 in their entirety, but I've heard the same from others who have played ME1. Personally I like the resource system in ME3 the best since it's honestly the most realistic. I never understood why or how the Normandy was able to harvest and process raw minerals for weapons and general advanced tech.

Might have been one of those things that weren't explained in detail in the game. Or, rather I didn't really pay much attention if it was explained in detail.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8717 juiceboks  Moderator

@static_shock: Yea it was probably in a Codex entry or something. On a side note, during the end of the mission where you have to choose between saving the Geth or the Quarian fleet what did you choose? I sympathized more with the Geth tbh after seeing all those data entries Legion had in the mission prior, I believed the Geth had more reason to live than the Quarians. The Geth only acted in self defense when attacked by the Quarians, and they even showed mercy during the war when they let the Quarians flee. Obviously the Quarians wouldn't have extended the same courtesy.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I came to a compromise between them so that they could both coexist. I thought that both races were cool.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8719 juiceboks  Moderator

@static_shock: I was initially contemplating doing that, but after mulling it over I came to dislike the Quarians for starting the war. Geth are my favorite race, and aside from Tali I never came across any Quarians I liked whereas Legion is my second favorite character in the entire mythos.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Understandable. It's just that I sympathized with both sides, and figured it was better for them to coexist. I wish I could remember the details, though. I haven't played that game in years.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Nintendo 3ds friends code is 2939-0195-6546 if anyone wants to add me

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bought this game and finished the first two missions:

No Caption Provided

Lego Marvel Superheroes was fantastic and this is already amazing. I got to relive two amazing set pieces from the Marvel movies.

I recommend this game.

- TAS

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I am going to play Psychonauts for the first time... But no way in hell I plan on buying and supporting Psychonauts 2.

Tim Schaffer is a disgusting bigot and a hack.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haters gonna hate but I'm enjoying The Division. Not gonna buy it but the demo was fun. Not sure what everyone expected so far given the gameplay we've been shown.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to play Psychonauts for the first time... But no way in hell I plan on buying and supporting Psychonauts 2.

Tim Schaffer is a disgusting bigot and a hack.

It's amazing how many people were willing to throw money at him for Psychonauts 2... LOL. He disrespects the people that buy his games, and those same people turn around and continue to support him. Crazy.

Haters gonna hate but I'm enjoying The Division. Not gonna buy it but the demo was fun. Not sure what everyone expected so far given the gameplay we've been shown.

I got an email from Ubisoft, saying that I was still on the waiting list. Any day now.

On another note, Ubisoft announced 3 paid expansions over the course of the year. Reminds me of the way Destiny is being handled...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, I've hopped back on Marvel Heroes, and I'm playing a little bit of Blade & Soul. I'm just waiting on Street Fighter V, Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Pokken Tournament, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The Division, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, and that new Star Ocean look like potential purchases.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Anyway, I've hopped back on Marvel Heroes, and I'm playing a little bit of Blade & Soul. I'm just waiting on Street Fighter V, Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Pokken Tournament, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The Division, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, and that new Star Ocean look like potential purchases.

Any fave characters for SF/SFV?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played the beta, and so far, I don't have any particular favorites. The game feels a bit different from previous SF games. But, my all-time favorite character is Guy. Hopefully, they'll bring him back as DLC.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8729  Edited By Heatblaze

@static_shock said:

I've played the beta, and so far, I don't have any particular favorites. The game feels a bit different from previous SF games. But, my all-time favorite character is Guy. Hopefully, they'll bring him back as DLC.

Any least/hated characters?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8730  Edited By Static Shock
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: How? It's an open world coop loot game. People should be happy they're releasing anything at all. On top of free content. Destiny needed it because they removed like everything from the game. Division had a map change and downgraded graphics. I understand Destiny comparisons but they aren't fully warranted here.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played more of Lego Marvel's The Avengers.

Great game.

- TAS

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8733  Edited By TifaLockhart

30 hours of online Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?! Ugh. It's so dead online.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8734  Edited By Static Shock

@darthaznable said:

@static_shock: How? It's an open world coop loot game. People should be happy they're releasing anything at all. On top of free content. Destiny needed it because they removed like everything from the game. Division had a map change and downgraded graphics. I understand Destiny comparisons but they aren't fully warranted here.

Aight. We'll see when the game comes out, then.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8735  Edited By Samimista

Seriously, surprised that the Dragoon Lady is in FF XV. The last we saw her was during the Versus XIII era in 2011.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, surprised that the Dragoon Lady is in FF XV. The last we saw her was during the Versus XIII era in 2011.

Hey! It's been awhile.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8737  Edited By Static Shock

Played the Division beta. It was a lot better than I thought. Too bad it suffers from that "empty open world" feeling at times.

The price of the expansions will dictate whether or not I buy it, though. Plus, I'm interested in way too many shooting games this year.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

All I want is No Man's Sky... GIVE IT TO ME NAOW!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I want is No Man's Sky... GIVE IT TO ME NAOW!

Copping that when it drops too.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, the Division will not have any microtransactions for pay-to-win nonsense or anything that impacts the game, other than cosmetic items.

http://www.gamesradar.com/division-wont-have-regular-microtransactions-save-vanity-dlc/

Hmmm..... Buying this game seems a bit more likely now.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@static_shock: I'm really excited for it.

Me too. I hope there's some space battle type shit in the game.

Yeah there is, they showed some dog fighting on some of the videos.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Just me that's looking forward to this?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Yeah there is like a GTA style wanted level if you harm local wildlife or destroy too much of the environment you get a star and automated sentries start spawning and your multitool thing has weapon settings.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played more of Lego Marvel's The Avengers.

Great game.

- TAS

I absolutely love playing as the Hulk (or Doomsday for LBatman 3). The big characters are one of the best additions to a game franchise that I can recall. Absolutely love it.

Not gonna lie though....nothing beats flying around as Superman (in LB2 and 3) though....can't even....uggghhh.

Lego games are always solid and fun. Not suprised this one is good as well.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone interested in the Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta? You can sign up here.

@static_shock: Yeah there is like a GTA style wanted level if you harm local wildlife or destroy too much of the environment you get a star and automated sentries start spawning and your multitool thing has weapon settings.

Okay. That doesn't sound very enthusiastic, but I'm excited for the game, nonetheless.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Yo guys, can somebody help me out with a problem I am having currently?

WHat I am talking about is that whenever I insert a disc or try to run a game with Daemon Tools my laptop doesn't detect any outside devices. The same is happening when I lug my iPhone ito the USB port. I am posting this here because it mainly concerns my gaming schedule.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street Fighter V comes out on Tuesday...