Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just saw the console version if Witcher 3 for the first time and man does it look inferior to the PC version. I didn't know the difference between them was so great and you have PC guys complaining about games looks when the console players are the only ones who should complain.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Loading Video...

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is Marvel heroes any good?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7356  Edited By Emperorb777

It's quite amazing the amount of different types of monsters that are in the Witcher 3.

Just met a high vampire and wrecked him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7357  Edited By Static Shock

It's quite amazing the amount of different types of monsters that are in the Witcher 3.

Just met a high vampire and wrecked him.

Was it the same one in the Dragonslayer's Grotto? The one that goes intangible?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone excited about TES VI ? It's probably going to be announced at E3 but I could be wrong.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone excited about TES VI ? It's probably going to be announced at E3 but I could be wrong.

I doubt they would announce that before Fallout and so close to Elder Scrolls Online.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spiderman1997 said:

I doubt they would announce that before Fallout and so close to Elder Scrolls Online.

Yup, highly unlikely they'd have an Elder Scrolls far enough along in development to be shown at E3 already.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gotten around to playing Dying Light which I bought about 2 months ago. Really struggling to get into it, I want to like it but something is just not clicking for me. Weird because I loved the original Dead Island.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@spiderman1997 said:

Yup, highly unlikely they'd have an Elder Scrolls far enough along in development to be shown at E3 already.

I would be happy with them just announcing where it would be set.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I'm playing Witcher 3, I'm really not looking forward to the next Elder Scrolls. I still think that Witcher 2 is better than Skyrim (and I played the latter before I played the former).

@static_shock: The one I fought was on Novigrad.

Oh, never mind then. The one I fought was an Ekimmara. Took me a few tries to put it down. Other than that, I've been running into a a lot of high-powered monsters. There's level 14-15 Basilisk over by the harpy feeding ground, and there's a level 15 Noonwraith over by a ship graveyard. Managed to kill two level 15 Bilge Hags, but the others I have to come back to. I'm only at level 9 and over 50 hours into the game. LOL.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: I was planning to play Witcher 2 but right now I'm doing a KOTOR marathon. How is the combat feel of Witcher 2 ? It's important to me because after playing Dark Souls I think Skyrim is sorely lacking in that area. I never really feel like I'm hitting the dude in front of me.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7366  Edited By Static Shock

@spiderman1997 said:

@static_shock: I was planning to play Witcher 2 but right now I'm doing a KOTOR marathon. How is the combat feel of Witcher 2 ? It's important to me because after playing Dark Souls I think Skyrim is sorely lacking in that area. I never really feel like I'm hitting the dude in front of me.

Witcher 2's combat is seamless, and you can string together fast and strong strikes during combos. There's a dodge roll that you'll have to make use of in a lot of fights. Upgrading certain skills will allow you to parry enemy attacks and projectiles. You'll also have to incorporate Signs (magic attacks) into battle against certain enemies or mobs of enemies. You may also have to use oils and potions to enhance sword strikes against certain enemies or to enhance your own abilities. There's also finishing moves (and they get better with certain upgrades, too).

Due to the difficulty of certain enemies or fighting enemies in large numbers, you may have to prepare beforehand (drinking potions, applying oils to your swords, etc). Granted, it's not as developed or advanced as Dark Souls' combat is, but it's leagues better than Skyrim's. In Witcher 2, it actually feels like you're fighting, with a little strategy involved, rather just swinging your sword left and right, hoping to hit something. The only thing Skyrim has going for it is its customization and its open world (and even that isn't as great as people make it out to be).

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I heard that is good right now, but it had a bad start when it first came out.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

I heard that is good right now, but it had a bad start when it first came out.

Oh, now I see.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Alright, then. I'm giving the game a try after I finish KOTOR and the final exams with it XD. Every time I look at Skyrim's combat system, I see Mount and Blade's system which in my opinion is much more realistic(kinda like Dark Souls) and you actually feel like you're hitting something and with some practice very rewarding too(also kinda like Dark Souls).

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: It's a fun game and free too. I would suggest in checking in out and see if you like it.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: It's a fun game and free too. I would suggest in checking in out and see if you like it.

I downloaded it yesterday, gonna try it out in a few minutes. Can I play with any character I want?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: You pick a starting character and then you can buy/unlock other characters as you go.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7378  Edited By Emperorb777

@static_shock: I'm lvl 19 after 47 hrs I've pretty much wrecked everything that isn't lvl 25 and above since I have my play style working great. Also if you haven't gone to Skellige( I think that's how you spell it) for fear of going too fast in the story you can go anytime the only thing that's story related is someone mentioned Yennefer is on the island but you can stay clear of her. It's better to go sooner because some missions you get for Skellige will become way to easy if you wait to long like I did. If you haven't gone to the lower part of the map where there is a military camp you should since the missions are low lvl.

I got a sword made by a master and I'm looking for the stuff needed for master crafted armor.

What's funny is i spent so much time in Novigrad vicinity that I started to miss the forest and swaps after awhile lol so I did a lvl 24 mission where you fight a vampire in a tomb.

I just beat 2 wyvern and a royal wyvern at the same time.

Met a lvl 30 cyclops ran because I got one shotted by a relic and leshen that lvl lol.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Seems like there's more to the game's bestiary than I thought. I originally believed that the bestiary was small, based on the artwork provided for the monsters in the Art Book. Turns out a lot of the monsters in the game aren't even in the book.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

In love with Witcher III. <3 What a great game.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7382  Edited By Emperorb777

I now have 50,000 gold in the Witcher 3 lol.

Lvl 27 armor master crafted and I can't wear it since I'm lvl 21 smh.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I now have 50,000 gold in the Witcher 3 lol.

Lvl 27 armor master crafted and I can't wear it since I'm lvl 21 smh.

Woah there, someones been farming, haha. I finished the story at around level 35, had a little under 20k and I basically bought nothing during the entire game.

In love with Witcher III. <3 What a great game.

Game of the year material for sure. :)

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I charged more for my Witcher services, sold everything that ever found, checked every dead body and took anything that wasn't nailed down.

How many hours did you put in? I've been taking my sweet time with the stort.

Witcher 3 is definitely my game of the year.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I charged more for my Witcher services, sold everything that ever found, checked every dead body and took anything that wasn't nailed down.

How many hours did you put in? I've been taking my sweet time with the stort.

Witcher 3 is definitely my game of the year.

Steam lists me as exactly 70 houres played, I did most side quests but not all so I can still squeeze a few houres out of it, oh and I did very minimal exploration too - I was too anxious to progress that amazing story to go around tagging all those map markers. I wish I could take my time, it's such an immersing game! And well I did take my time, but I loved the story so much I didn't side track and look around too much. Oh and yeah I think it's definetely going to be my game of the year too, I was considering Pillars of Eternity as a rival perhaps, but thinking about it I don't think it holds a candle.

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyone come across any monsters over lvl 35? I ran into a hag that insta-killed me and swore it said lvl 77...unless it was 27.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I'm lvl 22 and I've played 66 hours and I haven't finished the story yet I've mostly done side things since I don't know how much of it affects the ending you get. I want to squeeze as much as possible out of this amazing game and I'm glad we'll be getting the expansions. I love how immersive the world is from the story to the gameplay to art style to the beautiful soundtrack (with my favorite song being King Bran's Final Voyage which was a great funeral by the way made you really feel like a great man died) to the world it self that actually feels like the people in it have it tough. All in all it's an amazing game and I love it every single minute of it and I'm sad that it's the end of the franchise but it was a great journey.

CDPR said until 2017 when the start talking about CP 2077 they'll continue to support the Witcher 3 with content which makes me so happy that I'll be able to continue to play a great game.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnthepriest: The highest monster I've seen so far was a lvl 30 cyclops but to me it seems like the game matches the lvl you are because I found some lvl 19 in the starting area in Valen.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I'm lvl 22 and I've played 66 hours and I haven't finished the story yet I've mostly done side things since I don't know how much of it affects the ending you get. I want to squeeze as much as possible out of this amazing game and I'm glad we'll be getting the expansions. I love how immersive the world is from the story to the gameplay to art style to the beautiful soundtrack (with my favorite song being King Bran's Final Voyage which was a great funeral by the way made you really feel like a great man died) to the world it self that actually feels like the people in it have it tough. All in all it's an amazing game and I love it every single minute of it and I'm sad that it's the end of the franchise but it was a great journey.

CDPR said until 2017 when the start talking about CP 2077 they'll continue to support the Witcher 3 with content which makes me so happy that I'll be able to continue to play a great game.

Wow, sounds like you are getting some serious value for your money, that's good to hear! I think my playthrough was one of the faster ones despite doing most side quests. My favorite part of the game was probably the amazing detail in facial animation combined with excellent writing, there's not many games where you can see in the eyes of an NPC what they are feeling or thinking, and the game actually aknowledging that.

Oh so it's confirmed to be the final chapter? That's sad to hear, i've had alot of fun with every game in the series, I kind off guessed as much though since most games come as trilogies these days. I can't be too sad though since I am super hyped about Cyberpunk, I've been saying for years that we need more serious cyberpunk RPG's and seems we are finally getting one. Here's hoping the story is as dark and mature as the Witcher, if it is I won't mourn but simply remember it as a great trilogy.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I thought it was pretty cool that NPC actually blink outside of cut scenes. I was surprised to see the amount of kids in the game since most open world games try not to have any children heck it even has babies (which I thought I killed one in a side quest which was a quick choice event) which makes the world feel more alive.

CDPR said W3 would be the last game but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they made another, game companies recently seem to go past trilogy. I'm looking forward to CP 2077 even more now after playing W3 and I have faith it'll be another great game.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: There won't be any info about CP 2077 until 2017, we have no release window at all.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone getting this game? It's coming to North America on june 30th. If I get it my mains will be Naruto, Medaka Kurokami, maybe Goku or Luffy.

No Caption Provided

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends a bit, It's worth playing through for the story at least since it's free and all. But I found the grind quickly got boring past that with no real end game goals. Most people spend their time just leveling new characters which I guess could be cool and all but it gets boring when it's the same story over and over, and doing all the side quests every time is pretty much a must since they give permanent stats/skill points.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowsceptreseren
ShadowSceptreSeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's free to play, so what's the harm in playing it for a bit?

You might as well :)

- Seren

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I agree on the beard it makes Geralt look wise (and so does Yennefer) but I prefer long hair with ponytail which I can only see the ponytail since wear master bear armor.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7400  Edited By Heatblaze

@bruxae said:
@heatblaze123 said:

Depends a bit, It's worth playing through for the story at least since it's free and all. But I found the grind quickly got boring past that with no real end game goals. Most people spend their time just leveling new characters which I guess could be cool and all but it gets boring when it's the same story over and over, and doing all the side quests every time is pretty much a must since they give permanent stats/skill points.

Damn, is there any multiplayer with other players online?

@heatblaze123 said:

It's free to play, so what's the harm in playing it for a bit?

You might as well :)

- Seren

Yeah, true. But I have crap internet so I don't want to be downloading a game I don't like.