Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7151  Edited By Eisenfauste

@ultragreenboy: What a follower ;)

It's understandable they are more "user" friendly per se but ultimately cost a lot more than PC. I mean I have a console too, I just never buy the games brand new and I never get DLC's :P

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's understandable they are more "user" friendly per se but ultimately cost a lot more than PC. I mean I have a console too, I just never buy the games brand new and I never get DLC's :P

I use my PC a lot too and can say that Steam has way better deals than Xbox does. But I like how they added the games/deals with gold programs which reminded me of watered down steam sales.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I agree I think gold membership was a great sales pitch for xbox. I kind of used it, well more like used a ton of credit cards to bum off the one month free membership lol.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I agree I think gold membership was a great sales pitch for xbox. I kind of used it, well more like used a ton of credit cards to bum off the one month free membership lol.

lol

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just found Arkham Knight Premium edition for $37 there goes your game of the year edition@static_shock: .

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

Don't say I never did you a solid lol.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: I'll have to see if my computer can run it first.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@static_shock: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

Don't say I never did you a solid lol.

It's only for PC, and I got excited :(

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7160  Edited By Emperorb777

@captain_batman_ftw: Why would you ever get such a good deal on consoles? It's a deal like that that has made me no longer even turn my consoles on.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Why would you ever get such a good deal on consoles? It's a deal like that that has made me no longer even turn my consoles on.

Because I play on consoles.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@eisenfauste said:

I use my PC a lot too and can say that Steam has way better deals than Xbox does. But I like how they added the games/deals with gold programs which reminded me of watered down steam sales.

Most of the best console deals tend to be physical rather than digital anyway.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd:

No, not even. I bought all the Assassin's Creed games from the first one up to three, for 6-7 dollars digitally. I got Assassin's Creed 4 and Mafia 2 for free digitally. I also got Tomb Raider (2013) and Gears of War: Judgment for free digitally on Xbox.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

Because I play on consoles.

I'm sure you do but that doesn't answer my question. Why would you ever get a deal like this on consoles? Only PC would ever allow good deals like this.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Hopefully you can play it, the deal is too good to pass up if you can.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@maccyd:

No, not even. I bought all the Assassin's Creed games from the first one up to three, for 6-7 dollars digitally. I got Assassin's Creed 4 and Mafia 2 for free digitally. I also got Tomb Raider (2013) and Gears of War: Judgment for free digitally on Xbox.

Were the free games through the games with gold membership?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7171  Edited By Emperorb777
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: More people are going to buy it......on PC lol.

Sure. But didn't you forget that console is so much more popilar? LOL!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@captain_batman_ftw: More people are going to buy it......on PC lol.

Sure. But didn't you forget that console is so much more popilar? LOL!

With all that popularity consoles players are forced to pay full price lol

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@ultragreenboy said:
@eisenfauste said:

Not at all

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Hopefully you can play it, the deal is too good to pass up if you can.

According to Game Debate, my computer won't run it.

AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor

AMD Radeon R7-250 Sapphire 2GB DDR3

8 GB of RAM

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7176  Edited By Emperorb777

@immortal777 said:

According to Game Debate, my computer won't run it.

AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor

AMD Radeon R7-250 Sapphire 2GB DDR3

8 GB of RAM

Well I've seen those specs play GTA V at 30fps at normal settings so honestly there's no telling.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: No not high but at normal settings(that's what they're called), you'd have to change some settings but oddly enough a r7 250 runs the game . You can look it up on youtube there's a ton of vids with beenchmarks showing how well GTA V is running on different type of PCs.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: No not high but at normal settings(that's what they're called), you'd have to change some settings but oddly enough a r7 250 runs the game . You can look it up on youtube there's a ton of vids with beenchmarks showing how well GTA V is running on different type of PCs.

Interesting. I'll take a look at the videos.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: It's called supply and demand, y'know. It's a really easy way to make money, and Rocksteady (and just about every other company) takes that to their advantage. The more people wants it and needs it, hence why it costs so much. Whereas there aren't anywhere near as many people on PC as there are on console. That's why it's cheaper for PC. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that.

Also, if you want to talk about how it costs more on console, then don't even get me started on how much money you need to spend to have a good gaming PC.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7181  Edited By Emperorb777

@captain_batman_ftw: To have a PC better than the consoles you only need around $500 and a really good PC only cost around $750 and the games are cheaper. I pay $30 for new games while you $60 I'm glad I invested in a PC and I also have next gen consoles but I only rent games for those since I'd be getting ripped off otherwise.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: There are around 200 million people gaming on PC and that's just steam. That alone stomps how many people have current gen consoles. Supply and demand blah blah doesn't matter you are still being forced to pay more for games than I do on PC even though we are paying for the same product so you're getting ripped off.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Who the hell's talking about next-gen consoles only? We're talking about consoles in general, not next-gen only. On consoles, there are twice or three times as many people playing than what people do on PC, which is the reason as for why it costs so much more on console, because consoles are so much more popular than PC when it comes to gaming. Supply and demand still stands, even though you probably don't even know what it means.

Also, can you give me the source to where it says that there are 200 million PC players? That sounds weird, because there were only 33 million people playing on PC in 2012, and I'd like to see a spurce confirmif your statement.

As I said, more popular = more money, and don't be ignorant saying that we're being ripped off.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Funny you should mention console players getting ripped off, because I got Assassin's Creed 4, Tomb Raider (2013), Bioshock Infinite, Gears of War: Judgment and Mafia 2 for free, and I also got Assassin's Creed, AC 2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, AC 3 for 5-6 dollars. xD

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: I had it wrong it was 330 million and it was reported by Nvidia that 200 million used their product, steam reported 100 million.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/40188/nvidia-has-over-200-million-gamers-using-its-geforce-products/index.html

http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-has-100-million-active-accounts-added-1300-new-games-in-the-past-nine-months/

But all this was last year no telling how many more there are now.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7187  Edited By Emperorb777

@captain_batman_ftw: So you got all of those games at release for that price? If not I'm not impresses with you getting old games cheap.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

What is everyones thoughts on the Dynasty Warriors series?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: @immortal777: How can I check the specs for my PC? I want it to run Arkham Knight, so I can expirience the game's full potential.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Go to GameDebate.com and click "Can I Run It?"

The next page will have options for the specs of your computer.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord, I just checked my PC's specs, and damn, I need twice as much of everything to be able to run Arkham Knight, at minimal.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@samimista: Yea i know the feeling, PC gaming is on a completely different lvl to console gaming. I don't even play multiplat games on consoles anymore since the best experience will more often then not be on PC.

I'm currently playing Batman and Hitman while waiting for FF IV the after years on PC then I'll be moving on to Witcher 3. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should buy Witcher 3 for $35 on CDkeys or on steam for $53 the only thing that concerns me is if I buy it on CDkeys will I get Witcher 3 soundtrack so I'm conflicted at the moment.

Yea, I saw the Alan Wake 2 prototype. I wish Microsoft and Remedy would work even more close then they do now so we can get an Alan Wake 2 out faster because Remedy on their own take 5 years to even make a game. We at least know that Alan Wake 2 is still a possibility after Quantum Break hopefully they do what Rockstar does when it comes to their game releases.

Hey, my apologies about the late response! :)

Hahaha. I still have my PS4 for Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts III ad of course Final Fantasy XV.

Shame exclusives are still a thing, really. =/

Think I got Witcher III for free with the graphics card my bro bought? I still don't have the code, but I'll be playing it on GoG. I actually made a GoG account earlier this afternoon since its hosting an open beta for its new service. Not really familiar with GoG honestly, but I've heard good things about it.

Maybe you could get Witcher III on Steam? I believe you would get its soundtrack on there.

But 35$....That is quite the bargain.

Hahaha. I hope so! xD Loved playing through Alan Wake. I wonder if we'll see Quantum Break at E3 this year.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7196  Edited By Static Shock

Thirteen more days until....

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: I already have it pre ordered and I'm hoping they allow pre install so I can play the second it releases. I've also requested days off and my boss knew it was because the Wiitcher 3 is coming out since she's also taking the day off for the game lol.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: LOL. Your boss seems like an awesome gal. I requested the 25th off, so I'm good.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: LOL. Your boss seems like an awesome gal. I requested the 25th off, so I'm good.

Yea she's pretty cool but she's.......... taken.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers