The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_caped_crusader said:

Anybody getting Uncharted 4?

I would of gotten a PS4 for it but it was delayed.

You're getting a PS4 just for Uncharted 4?

KhronKNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khronknight said:

@the_caped_crusader said:

Anybody getting Uncharted 4?

I would of gotten a PS4 for it but it was delayed.

You're getting a PS4 just for Uncharted 4?

I'm still debating on getting a PS4, the games I'm interested in are

-Disgaea 5

-Until Dawn

-Omega Quintlet

-Persona V (possibly)

That's all I can think of right now. Not really interested in Bloodborne, it looks cool and maybe worth a rental but I got bored of the Souls games pretty quickly.

KhronKNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also God of War 3 for 40 bucks? Dafuq? I can get the entire collection for like 10 bucks right now.....

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Arkham Knight was delayed to June 23, sure have been a lot of delays recently.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@immortal777: I saw that on IGN. I still plan on waiting until next year for the GOTY edition. If I know I can get the full game and DLC for one low price, I might as well wait on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

A few days ago, a countdown was announced on tumbler, relating to the upcoming Halo in one way or the other.

Today, the contents of the countdown was unveiled. Apparently, and this all happens within the lore, a reporter, Benjamin Giraud, has been tasked to find out the story of the master chief.

There is a small teaser video with a couple of hints, as well as an audio recording of Benjamin, which will continue every week on sunday.

#HunttheTruth

Plus there is a live action trailer being released on the 29th of March.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Just to let you guys know, my review is probably going to be a very long read...I'm already at 1,500 words and I'm not even halfway done writing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to let you guys know, my review is probably going to be a very long read...I'm already at 1,500 words and I'm not even halfway done writing it.

Jesus Sami, you loved that demo, didn't you?:P

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

Hahaha. I've been playing for sixteen hours and still not done. :D

Noctis is level 52 at the moment...I'm gonna level up everyone to 99 which is the max.

I can only imagine when the full game will be out. My review for that will probably be twice as long as the demo's review LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@samimista said:

Hahaha. I've been playing for sixteen hours and still not done. :D

Noctis is level 52 at the moment...I'm gonna level up everyone to 99 which is the max.

I can only imagine when the full game will be out. My review for that will probably be twice as long as the demo's review LOL.

Damn lol, seems like a lot of fun.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: People are talking about a possible remaster of Arkham asylum/City.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@samimista: I killed Deadeye using the summon... 0_0 that thing is craaazy!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6965  Edited By Samimista

@theacidskull: Oh, it is, but it does have its own flaws. I'll be addressing them in my review.

@jonny_anonymous said:

Well, reason why I'm leveling up is because you can defeat Deadeye again. Except this time you won't gain any EXP if you use Ramuh. It's very hard defeating Deadeye imo.

Since you killed Deadeye, did you see XV's ending? If so, what are your thoughts?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally got my new graphics card, can't wait to play around with it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: People are talking about a possible remaster of Arkham asylum/City.

I read about that, also. I think it further sheds light on an Arkham Knight re-release in the future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who's playing Bloodborne?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Oh, it is, but it does have its own flaws. I'll be addressing them in my review.

@jonny_anonymous said:

Well, reason why I'm leveling up is because you can defeat Deadeye again. Except this time you won't gain any EXP if you use Ramuh. It's very hard defeating Deadeye imo.

Since you killed Deadeye, did you see XV's ending? If so, what are your thoughts?

Yeah he kept kicking my ass so I was just like "feck it, summon giant god man".

I did see the ending, wasn't much story stuff in it really.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6970 JediXMan  Moderator
@sprior93 said:

I was going to buy it, but I'm going to wait a little bit - for what, I am not sure.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Hmm...I don't know about that. ;)

Did you observe the artwork? It confirms more summons that will appear in XV. Plus we see four men in Etro's presence. They could be characters from the past, but I personally believe it has to do with Noctis and his bros. If that's the case, it's interesting how Ignis is clearly in pain...I always suspected he'd be a Judas-like character.

Also, seems likely Lunafreya is Stella? It could be a sister, but I doubt it now given how we know Noctis and Stella meet up at the party. The scene's still in given how we've seen recent concept art of Noctis arriving at Lucis in his tuxedo...I'm just curious how the timeline would be, however.

And it's nice how XV is still influenced by Hamlet. People have speculated for years that Regis would die early on...I'm wondering if Regis has a brother. Particularly, this fellow: http://i.imgur.com/TG08MDX.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/mtUhsWM.jpg. The Claudius in FF XV?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Wait, where was all this? Did I miss it :(

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Wait, where was all this? Did I miss it :(

...You did see the ending, right?

After you defeat Behemoth, sell his horn and speak with Cindy.

The actual ending is only around a minute long, but it features just artwork and Japanese audio. It's about the invasion. King Regis is confirmed dead, but Noctis and Luna are preseumed dead as well...We see both are alive, however. There is something else interesting about Luna that goes back to a statement Nomura made ages ago, but I will speak more about that in my review (unless if you really want to know).

And here's the artwork about the summons and etc: http://i.imgur.com/vLEz4Gb.jpg

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I didn't see any of this!! I remember fixing the car and driving away, I must have turned it off then DAMN IT!

OMG if Ultros is a summon it would make my day!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I didn't see any of this!! I remember fixing the car and driving away, I must have turned it off then DAMN IT!

OMG if Ultros is a summon it would make my day!

Here's a video, I don't know how to spoiler block it.

Loading Video...

Hehe. I agree. :D I love Ultros.

Also, is it just me or does Luna look like Elsa with her sparkly blue dress, lol?

That's actually the one thing why I'm still skeptical about Luna and Stella.

The artwork we were shown last month depicts Noctis in his tuxedo from the Versus days.

If Luna really is Stella, then how come her dress isn't white anymore? There was an actual reason why Stella's dress at the party was white. It was to show a contrast between her and Noctis.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And my review should be up on either Thursday or Friday. I'm about 75% done writing it and I'll need to find some GIFs to use.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

And my review should be up on either Thursday or Friday. I'm about 75% done writing it and I'll need to find some GIFs to use.

That is really good to hear.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

That is really good to hear.

Thanks! Right now it's nearly at 3k words.

Chances are, my actual Final Fantasy XV review will be twice as long when the game finally releases.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I would think it would be at least three times as long.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I would think it would be at least three times as long.

Hahaha. You never know. ;)

I can't remember, but did you pick up XV's demo?

My Noctis is a level 52 so far.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I have not. There was some money issues that I had to deal with, so no games.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I have not. There was some money issues that I had to deal with, so no games.

Ah, it's a very fun demo but it does have its flaws imo. I'll be explaining more in my review.

But, overall, I have hope that Final Fantasy XV will be a great game. It seems Enix has been going in the right direction with the series since A Realm Reborn.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I have figure as much. They seemed to be putting in a lot of work into these games now. I just hope that the game itself is both a good experience and a awesome game.

Have you check out Bloodbourne yet?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Hmm interesting, I look forward to your review.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Hmm interesting, I look forward to your review.

Thanks! It's an honor knowing you will read it. :)

It seems I only speak about FF XV with you and Immortal nowadays, hahaha.

@samimista: I have figure as much. They seemed to be putting in a lot of work into these games now. I just hope that the game itself is both a good experience and a awesome game.

Have you check out Bloodbourne yet?

Same here.

Nah. It's art style looks cool, but I won't be purchasing it until the price drops. I'm not really good at difficult games. Have heard Bloodbourne is a lot like Dark Souls. =/

Did you pick it up?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I have not pick it up, but it's on the list.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@sprior93 said:

I was going to buy it, but I'm going to wait a little bit - for what, I am not sure.

I'm gonna play it but it's not out in the UK yet.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Has anyone else heard about the nintendo NX?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

( I originally had some stuff said in the previous post above, but then decided to change my mind, so I'll collect all my thoughts here)

Well, might as well give my two cents on the fan-f*cking-tastic trailers we got here.

Honestly, It's very rare for a company to be so misleading about their story. By now, with most games we usually know what the hell is going on on a conceptual level at least, but the guys at 343industries are keeping their cards as close to their chests as possible. I mean, sure we can get a vague idea on what might go down, but essential what I'm about to say,and this goes for everyone, has no bearing on what may or may not happen within the game itself, simply because these trailers are mostly symbolic. In fact, no theory may even come close.

Anyways, it obvious that something catastrophically big goes down during the campaign, for which both Chief and Locke blame each other. To me, it seems as if either both are responsible for the tragedy or neither are really at fault. Either ways, that a conflict ensues isn't hard to figure out. At first glance that the most I got out from this, but the more I thought about the whole setting it seemed to add up in a really weird way. Hear me out on this one. In Lockes trailer, it's still morning and Locke seems to be at an advantage. The sinister tone in Locke's voice suggests that he was indeed responsible for something horrible and that Master Chief is or is going to take the fall for it. The daytime may suggest an earlier stage in the campaign. The Master Chiefs statue also seems undamaged, so his reputation may still be intact

However, when we move on to MCs segment, we see that the statue is much more damaged and ruined, which may imply that Locke managed to label Chief as a traitor and a villain. The fact that it's dawn may suggest that we have already progressed further into the story. Normally I'd say that the state of the statue may imply that Chief has been corrupted, but given his tone, fanbase, and general characterization in the previous game, I'd doubt that's a valid possibility. All hints have been leading me towards believing that while MCs reputation will be tarnished, he'll still valiantly go on with his crusade. If anything, from a symbolic perspective, things aren't looking good for Locke.

Loading Video...

As for the HuntTheTruth# episode, there were a few things I found particularly interesting. Benjamin says that MC went to a boxing ring at the age of 12, which seemed odd since we know that John was abducted at the age of 6. Later, however, according to the document he received, he confirms that John indeed "die" when he was six years old, meaning that the 12 year old kid who floored the brutish boxer was actually, or most likely, a flash clone. This is all pretty cool, but the most intriguing part is thinking about what this clone was apparently capable of. I mean, flooring a good fighter at the age of 12 with no formal training? That's pretty damn impressive given these clones are generally weaker than the genuine articles. So, did the clone survive for 6 more years before dying? Did it maintain Johns unique and amazing abilities? Or, did the clone die at all? This seems to be taking a similar route as the whole IsoDidact and UrDidact ordeal. Is is possible that there are two Johns, one a Hero, and the other an insurrectionist? I mean, if they could pull something like that off, it would be fucking fantastic, though they'll need to contextualize and incorporate a lot of lore into Halo 5's campaign, first.

Which brings me to my next point, this clone theory seems way to far fetched and the writers would have to probably alter a lot of things within the lore, which would only cause further problems such as inconsistency and plot-holes. I wager Tom, the guy who Benjamin interview is either hired by ONI, or is an ONI agent in general, which means that the whole story about John entering the boxing ring and him being in the sixth grade was all fabricated.

Cannot wait for more news!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6991 Feral Nova  Moderator

Anyone else playing Life is Strange? Want their opinions on it if you are :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6992  Edited By Samimista

So my copy of The Last Guardian arrived from Amazon! :D Sucks how it was only released for the Wii-U and the Playstation Vita, but oh well! I went with the Playstation Vita version just to support the dying handheld.

Anyways, I'm almost five hours in and I'm already in awe over The Boy and Trico. Very much like Wander and Agro. I do, however, have one complaint so far...The graphics were clearly downgraded compared to the 2014's E3 revival trailer. The Last Guardian looks very much like a PS2 game. So much aliasing issues with the hair and the castle flooring.

But besides that, The Last Guardian is definitely like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico. :) I like how there's even puzzles involved with the ruined castle.

Unfortunately, I already know the ending since I spoiled myself before the midnight release. >__> Trico gets fatally injured during the final battle and is suffering. The Boy's final task is to put his beloved friend out of misery.

Also, why is nobody else talking about The Last Guardian? Shouldn't you all be happy that it's finally released after years of complaining? The game got released before Final Fantasy XV!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@samimista: Even as an April Fools joke, you can't joke about the Last Guardian; it's too cruel.

It'll never come out and my heart still hurts.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Even as an April Fools joke, you can't joke about the Last Guardian; it's too cruel.

It'll never come out and my heart still hurts.

Lol, I've lost all hope after 2013's E3, honestly. xD

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, right? f*cking awesome!

I am really excited about Locke, they did say we play as him right? Also the Serial style Hunt The Truth is pretty great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

I know, right? f*cking awesome!

I am really excited about Locke, they did say we play as him right? Also the Serial style Hunt The Truth is pretty great.

Wait wait....YOU HAVE AN XBOX ONE!?

And yes, we get to play as Locke.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I read that the Witcher 3 is going to be 200+ hours long. While I view that as a good thing, there are some that don't.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else playing Life is Strange? Want their opinions on it if you are :D

Love it! :D Can relate to it since my best friend and I are just like Max and Chloe. ^__^

I'm gonna do a second playthrough of Episode 2 later on. In my first playthrough of Episode 2, I rejected Warren, saved Kate and blamed Nathan. Gonna do the opposite with each one just to see what will happen. I kinda regret blaming Nathan cause I saw an online video that showed the full conversation between Kate and Mr. Jefferson. It sounded like he really bullied her. =/

What do you think about Life is Strange so far? =O