The Gaming Thread

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@samimista Oh my gosh!!!! Can't believe we got a release date!!!!!! Hype is out of the window!!! Let's get a time machine and go to the first of September!!!!!! (I'll post something proper soon, I'm just too excited at the moment)

- TAS

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@nerise said:

so....nvm. Enough ur stupidity has gone for far too long

Name-calling isn't necessary. I responded to your initial comment with a ? because I was confused as to whether or not you were referencing my username or issuing a challenge to me as a gamer, since I provided my PSN ID and Mii username. My last comment isn't stupid, since Static Shock refers to a few things (the TV series, limited comic book series, and New 52 comic book seriess with the same name). Static is a person, the main character of both of those things. I hope that helps.

No it doesnt help
I need clarification

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6753 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@nerise said:

@static_shock said:

@nerise said:

@static_shock:

Someone clearly doesnt know who static shock is

I know what Static Shock, and I know who Static is. That much is certain.

so....nvm. Enough ur stupidity has gone for far too long

As Static said, no need for these kind of comments.

I cancelled my pre-order for Batman: Arkham Knight today after coming to a realization about how WB releases their AAA games. I plan to get it next year, and here's way.

Anyone that's looking forward to Batman: Arkham Knight and its DLC, I'm urging you to wait until next year. WB will more than likely re-release the game with all of the DLC on disk for $60 or less. They did this with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Game of the Year Editions were released eight months after the release of both games. It's either waiting to do it this way, or paying $60 for the game on day one, and buying $30 worth of DLC on top of it. Please, be smart about this and think about it before giving up your money so easily. Everyone is stoked about it, but the game can wait, and I'm sure there will be other games to hold you over until a GOTY edition is released for it.

Imagine if everyone did this. It would make the industry turn itself around.

*fist bump* I do the same thing with the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nerise said:

No it doesnt help

I need clarification

There's clarification in my post. If you missed it, that's on you. You've already been reprimanded by a mod. So, we're finished.

@bumpyboo said:

*fist bump* I do the same thing with the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games :)

I should have done this with Skyrim. But, when the Extended Edition was listed at $25 on Black Friday, I took advantage of it. LOL.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6755 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@static_shock: Nice one! I did that with my personal copy of Skyrim, but when it first came out I picked it up brand new (my boyfriend at the time had his heart set on it). Two weeks later, there was a sale on and the price dropped by something like £20 so...yeah I know that feel, hehe!

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

No it doesnt help

I need clarification

There's clarification in my post. If you missed it, that's on you. You've already been reprimanded by a mod. So, we're finished.

I forgot density comes in different shapes and sizes, I'll take my leave now >.>

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

I forgot density comes in different shapes and sizes, I'll take my leave now >.>

Then, you failed science class in grade school. Density doesn't have a shape or a size, and is independent of both.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncharted 4 = Game of the Year.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MGS 5 The Phantom Pain = Game of the Year.

true true

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6760  Edited By transcendence
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a little too early to call Game of the Year for any of these games.

Destiny was everyone's Game of the Year until it actually came out. Look how quickly that turned around.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6763  Edited By Nerise

@static_shock said:

@nerise said:

Then, you failed science class in grade school. Density doesn't have a shape or a size, and is independent of both.

No Caption Provided

You sure are dense

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MGS4 cutscenes are WAY too long (17 hours).

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

You sure are dense

LOL. Right, says the guy that thinks density has a shape or a size. I guess the true meaning of my last post was lost on you.

You failed miserably at trying to be a smart aleck that you actually played yourself and you don't even realize it. My final response to you. Troll away.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Night is worth the purchase it has pretty good puzzles, the art style is integrated wonderfully with the gameplay mechanics and it has a great atmosphere first time I was genuinely surprised a few times in a horror game since I was a kid. The game gives me chills every time I see an entity lol.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

You sure are dense

LOL. Right, says the guy that thinks density has a shape or a size. I guess the true meaning of my last post was lost on you.

You failed miserably at trying to be a smart aleck that you actually played yourself and you don't even realize it. My final response to you. Troll away.

#dead

oh wait if I say that you might assume im actually dead and then correct me by being a smart ass (doesnt even know who static shock is, has never even seen the show pfff)

-Dont reply-

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm trying to beat majoras mask right now

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: Lucky you, I played about 2 hours of Majoras mask and can't seem to find the strength to continue playing for some reason. I haven't even turned my 3DS of since the game released.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6774  Edited By Static Shock
@nerise said:

oh wait if I say that you might assume im actually dead and then correct me by being a smart ass (doesnt even know who static shock is, has never even seen the show pfff)

-Dont reply-

I can't be the top contributor of the character here, and not know who Static is, but okay.... I was also the one who provided scans for his respect thread here. Would you like a link to that, too?
I can't be the top contributor of the character here, and not know who Static is, but okay.... I was also the one who provided scans for his respect thread here. Would you like a link to that, too?

Also, your "density comes in different shapes and sizes" comment was a lame attempt at trying to diss me, which didn't make sense. Density, the state of being stupid, doesn't have a shape or size, smart guy. That was where I corrected you, though it was veiled by the scientific term of the same name, which also doesn't have a shape or a size, either. I'm sorry you weren't able to catch that, but you ironically called me dense afterward, when your initial comment about density (the state of being....) wasn't very smart to begin with. I'm sorry that was lost on you, too. So, I when I said you played yourself.... Nah, I'll just leave it there.

As far as me being a smart ass, I'm glad you noticed that, as I do it a lot better than you can. :)

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: I'm playing it on the n64. I'm trying t get to the third dungeon

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today steam released the pricing for the steam machines and man some of them have ridiculous prices like $4999.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@nerise said:

@static_shock said:

@nerise said:

No Caption Provided

You sure are dense

If you don't want to get banned from here, then I suggest you avoid these kinds of comments.

Just like what I did with @beyondergod and that's how he got banned.

No offence or anything, comprendé?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: I never actually had the opportunity to play Majoras mask on the N64. What's your favorite Zelda game? Mine would have to be Wind Waker, I played that game at least 7 times.

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old news but Meme Run got pulled off the eShop. Ironic that Nintendo was subjected to copyright claims.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Mine is twilight princess. I beaten it 5 times

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Old news but Meme Run got pulled off the eShop. Ironic that Nintendo was subjected to copyright claims.

I'm not surprised about that.

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Majora's Mask is an odd beast amongst the Zelda franchise. The 3D titles have a focus on a realistic interaction and Majora's Mask takes it to the extreme as the bulk of the game is sidequests revolving around NPCs who react to the 3-day cycle. To compensate for that the game's 4 dungeons are super complex and elaborate causing the player to use up most of the cycle to complete it. I would buy it out but be prepared for something different that uses that difference efficiently.

Favourite Zelda title? Although I think Link Between Worlds is almost perfection, I have to vote Wind Waker. The large world is immersive with its unique art style and many different aspects. To top it off I love the world, it might be small when only the necessary islands are included but the largeness of the Great Sea gives an excellent vast atmosphere. The puzzles are enjoyable, the combat although a bit clunky feels simple and efficient, and the camera is excellent.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@samimista Oh my gosh!!!! Can't believe we got a release date!!!!!! Hype is out of the window!!! Let's get a time machine and go to the first of September!!!!!! (I'll post something proper soon, I'm just too excited at the moment)

- TAS

Haha. Isn't it exciting? ^__^ Am glad we finally got a release date, brother! :D

We should visit each other's Motherbases.

And sorry about the late reply. I was out of town for a few days. I'll get back to our email tomorrow, by the way. ^__^

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6784  Edited By Samimista

Today steam released the pricing for the steam machines and man some of them have ridiculous prices like $4999.

Whoa...That's expensive. O__O

What's the cheapest?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently on Twitch.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good weak for me, bought a ps4, AC Unity, and reserved FF Type-0, can't wait to play that, and the FFXV demo.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: So, it's so far away, but I'm still excited! I'll be honest, I was sad about the leak, and disappointed with the release date execution.

Will you be pre-ordering the day one edition or something? I preordered it a couple of days ago, and I was wondering what you'd be doing :)

- TAS

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

What's the cheapest?

Ibuypower SBX for $459.99.

It's some what better than the consoles but it's to expensive for what's inside of it.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: It sound to me like everyone is buying FF type-o for the FF 15 demo lol.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: It sound to me like everyone is buying FF type-o for the FF 15 demo lol.

Won't lie I'm more excited for the demo, but I did wanna play Type-0 when it came out on Psp some years back, but yeah it does seem that way.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: I'm still undecided on whether I'm going to play Yype-0 or not since Battlefield Hardline comes out the same day and I already have 7 games I haven't finished yet but that demo is tempting. The combat in ff 15 makes me want to play but the men who look like women are annoying me.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parachomp: Well I hope the new Zelda game gives me the feeling I had in Wind Waker because Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword didn't even though I really like TP.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: It sounds like Enix won't be fixing Episode Duscae's technical issues, but they at least have a year/a year and a half to polish up XV's full game.

Am curious what the surprise is supposed to be at the end of the demo...Two sites already leaked who the summon was from the trailer we saw last month (I won't spoil it for anyone else's sake on here), but I don't think that's the surprise. At least I hope not. =/ I kinda wanna see an old Versus scene redone with current gen graphics. Particularly the scene with Noctis and Stella at the peace treaty.

No Caption Provided

@marshall_long: I still remember back when Type-0 was originally gonna be a mobile phone game. That was ages ago. O_O

But yeah, more excited for XV's demo as well.

I was gonna pre-order it when the Type-0 bundle was announced, but my brother pre-ordered it for me instead as an early Birthday present since my Birthday is just a two weeks after Type-0 and XV's demo releases.

I've nagged my brother a few times ever since just to make sure that he actually did pre-order Type-0. It just sucks how XV's demo is only for Day One copies, but Enix sure knows how to sucker in the fans. I'm just gonna double check with my brother one more time before Type-0 releases just to make sure he did actually pre-ordered it...Have been a little paranoid about that. =/

@samimista said:
@immortal777 said:

What's the cheapest?

Ibuypower SBX for $459.99.

It's some what better than the consoles but it's to expensive for what's inside of it.

Ah, I see.

I'll probably just build a PC instead. My laptop hasn't been playing games so well as of the past two months. =/

How have you been? =O

@samimista: So, it's so far away, but I'm still excited! I'll be honest, I was sad about the leak, and disappointed with the release date execution.

Will you be pre-ordering the day one edition or something? I preordered it a couple of days ago, and I was wondering what you'd be doing :)

- TAS

Ah, well I can understand why. September is still a long wait.

Did you hear Big Boss won't be speaking much in MGS V? =O I wonder how that will work.

Haha. I hope so. ^__^ I might be able to pre-order it next month.

Would be cool if Kojima makes a DD plushie as a pre-order bonus. :D

That's exactly why! :D

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Has there been any news on the Luna\Stella thing yet?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but Wan Hazmer and Tabata have been sorta hinting Stella still exists in some form.

Tbh, as dumb as it may sound, I sorta hope Luna and Stella are separate characters. =/ I get a waifu vibe from Luna which doesn't exactly fit Stella's personality.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

No, but Wan Hazmer and Tabata have been sorta hinting Stella still exists in some form.

Tbh, as dumb as it may sound, I sorta hope Luna and Stella are separate characters. =/ I get a waifu vibe from Luna which doesn't exactly fit Stella's personality.

Yeah I don't want them to be the same either. It would be weird since we've seen these characters for so long and then for one of them to be different would be weird.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6798  Edited By Samimista

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Yeah I don't want them to be the same either. It would be weird since we've seen these characters for so long and then for one of them to be different would be weird.

Yeah, exactly. I remember Nomura said Stella would stand out from the other FF female characters. When Stella was introduced back in 2008, she looked polite yet assertive. Like she could hold on her own and didn't need to be saved.

I still don't like Stella's 2013 design, but at the very least I prefer it over Luna's design. Luna's design looks more generic and anime-like imo. Kinda like an older Namine from Kingdom Hearts.

I am curious if Episode Duscae's credits will list XV's voice actors...Months ago, Tabata mentioned we would get a glimpse of Luna in Episode Duscae. I'm not sure if Luna's still gonna appear, but if she does and if she speaks, I could probably compare her voice actress to Stella's.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the coolest fighting game characters I have seen in a long time

Loading Video...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts