The Gaming Thread

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@monsterstomp:

Just completed ACII... nope - it's at a 9/10 for me - by god, I almost cried at certain points towards the end of the game... specifically Ezio's speech in Bonfire of Vanities, and Desmond in action towards the end... brilliant! And the memorable characters... those are enough to keep it at a 9!

t's 5:24AM now, better get some rest - I'll begin Brotherhood when I wake up ^___^

- TAS

Hahahahaha same thing with me :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5852  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp:

Just completed ACII... nope - it's at a 9/10 for me - by god, I almost cried at certain points towards the end of the game... specifically Ezio's speech in Bonfire of Vanities, and Desmond in action towards the end... brilliant! And the memorable characters... those are enough to keep it at a 9!

t's 5:24AM now, better get some rest - I'll begin Brotherhood when I wake up ^___^

- TAS

Oh damn, you're a committed gamer, lol. I'm still taking my time with Assassin's Creed 3. I've never done the club challenges before - Its fun but extremely time consuming. By the time I finish a set of challenges, an hour and a bit has past. Next time I get on that game, I'm going to do the naval trade-route missions (so my naval convoys actually survive the trip and I can make some damn money), then I'll be exploring the Frontier to discover all animals in different areas.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@monsterstomp:

It's become ritual to play every single AC before a new one's released... I must commit ;)

- TAS

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp:

- TAS

Hahahahaha same thing with me :D

It was pretty sad *hugs Ezio*

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Appreciated!

I'm on Brotherhood Sequence 3, now.

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Slow down. I'm almost finished the Brotherhood novel, LOL. Up to where Cesare gets taken to a prison in Vienna and is raining hell. Want to race? :P

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5860  Edited By MonsterStomp

@theacidskull I've been meaning to ask, have you read any game-related novels? Halo, Assassin's Creed, perhaps Darksiders etc?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5862  Edited By MonsterStomp

I've read some dakrsiders comics, and I was eventually planning on reading the abomination vault, but since I know what happened I kind of decided against for now.

The Abomination Vault adds some more depth to War. Something that was absent in the game. War may be my favourite Horseman since I read it. Though, Death makes some of the best threats ever.

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I actually liked how War kept his composure when Death lashed out on him. It was nice to see War and Death switch characteristics for a scene.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5865  Edited By Samimista

I don't believe Enix has released official high quality footage, but if anyone's interested in what was shown Thursday night, here:

Loading Video...

Gotta say, I like how XV will have Amano-esque enemies. The giraffe-like creature is probably Catoblepas and we've seen Naga (snake with a human head). Definitely gonna stay away from monsters at night. xD

It look like we may have seen XV's world map:

No Caption Provided

Someone on NeoGAF pointed out the light blue area resembles Accordo. I remember ages ago seeing a magazine scan where Noctis was walking around the worldmap like in the old school FFs. It would be awesome if we can still roam around the worldmap. Judging from the recent gameplay, it seems the snowy village is probably Nifleheim? Looks really nice. I hope Noctis can build a snowman since fishing is confirmed as a mini game. xD Hehe, maybe even a snow ball fight! :D

The next time we'll see Final Fantasy XV is at Jump Fiesta. Really can't wait. I like how open Tabata is with fans. As someone who got into FF eight years ago just for Versus XIII, it's nice how we're finally getting more information. :)

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@monsterstomp: You getting Unity or Rogue first?

I'm looking forward to Unity myself :)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unity >>>> Rogue :)

Not even sure I'll get Rogue.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

Unity >>>> Rogue :)

Not even sure I'll get Rogue.

There's a pig flying somewhere, in a frozen over hell

I'm not getting an Assassin's Creed

- Monsterstomp

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Can't wait for the Master Chief collection.

Also check out this video i made about a shared universe between Halo and Mass Effect http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHc3AUFKo8

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5871  Edited By Emperorb777

@samimista: The only thing I don't like about FF 15 is the lack of women shown lol. I WANT MY FEMALE I CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Advanced Warfare is basically Titanfall with smaller titans, and no parkour.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

d?_?b

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: Bit late to the party, mate, it even had its own thread :P

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@maccyd said:

Why would someone make a thread about this game.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd:

Dude, I fear that I'm too disconnected from the off-topic side. It's sad, because I started off here...(I don't count the small bit of time that I spent in the Battle sect...)

d^_^b

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@samimista: The only thing I don't like about FF 15 is the lack of women shown lol. I WANT MY FEMALE I CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope the Stella/Luna situation will get cleared up at Jump Fiesta. Have been properly confused about it. =/

Would be cool if we get more information about the black haired woman as well. She looks very beautiful. ^___^

Maybe Prompto is really a lady in disguise! =O

How have you been, man? Playing any good games lately? :)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Dude, in the sect, we make threads about anything...

d^_^b

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster said:

@maccyd said:

Same reason that it was posted here, to ask for reactions and thoughts.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: I'm good.

The only new game I've played is Sunset Overdrive.

I'm thinking about getting Lords of the Fallen for PC or getting Assassin Creed Unity haven't decided yet.

You play anything new yet?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Why is Dishonored a much more open mon linear game than mgs gz. Domt you agree dishonpred is a much better game as well?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Why is Dishonored a much more open mon linear game than mgs gz. Domt you agree dishonpred is a much better game as well?

Both MGS: Ground Zeroes and Dishonored were both epic games - I'm undecided between the two... maybe it's Dishonored considering the approach was, heck, more non-linear than MGSV (MGS was non-linear, but Dishonored was... whoa)...

I don't understand why you ask this, though, but okay, then.

- TAS

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Advanced Warfare is basically Titanfall with smaller titans, and no parkour.

AW also had the best cutscene graphics in any game, though.

- TAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey Yeah I agree. And I asked you because your really good with Mgs soo I thought you were the right person to ask. Didn't mean to come off wrong. Which do you think does stealth better.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud:

No worries - I enjoy discussing this stuff ^___^

Dishonored does stealth better than MGS - MGS defined stealth, but Dishonored mastered it, and whilst Ground Zeroes was close to reaching Dishonored's awesome, it simply couldn't - and Dishonored in general oozes atmosphere. Once I'm done ACIV: Black Flag, I'll complete Dishonored, and will be writing reviews for both.

- TAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey what would you rate dishonored note it was in 9.0 alongside Splinter Cell blacklist. Mgs gz was given something in the 8.0s :(

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey So you don't like to rate other games ? like Dishonored,Splinter cell or maybe Assassin creed 2¿

As for mgs gz the gameplay was fun and prone was useful but I felt like Boxed in with limited weapons. But that only happened because of the splinter cell effect. No parkour or options.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey guessing you haven't play Dishonored yet. I'm not sure if you keep up with assassin creed but there is a new one called Assassin creed unity. IT WILL BE GAME OF THE YEAR right beside the division and Far cry 4.I'm pretty sure you agree cause you know your stuff. But I think phantom pain will take place in 2 different settings, military bases and dessert type and you and i think that will be extremely repetitive but the gameplay should cover for that fault of the game

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud:

What the heck?... What are you talking about?... I have played Dishonored, I already told you that - and I haven't completed it yet, I told you that too... why on earth do you begin to assume I've never played it?... Please - I'd like a valid explanation for that. And, yeah, I do agree ACU will be my favourite game of the year, but you cannot assume that, and stop shoving words into my mouth... please... it's kinda annoying. Also - Division will be released in 2015, and ACU and Far Cry this year, and stop telling me I don't keep up with Assassin's Creed, don't do this - I've been playing AC since 2008, and have posted reviews for both II and Brotherhood, I love the franchise to death, it's my favourite franchise, so stop trolling me.

Because I'm done.

I would've liked to have a valid discussion - but I don't believe you can do that with me. I tell you things multiple times and then you discard them, and then state your opinions as fact.

- TAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey EVERYTIME I discuss with you there's a problem. Soooo do you think phantom pain will have any replayability?. Why are you always trying to start something, calling me a troll for no reason. and for the dishonored part i thought you didn't play it because I you were afraid to give a rating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey I didn't say you DIDNT keep up with assassin creed TF? I said IM NOT SURE if you keep up with assassin creed

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud:

Every single time I discuss with you, there's a problem because you begin one... I didn't call you a troll, currently, but I have indeed called a troll before, because you continuously shove words into my mouth for lame reasons - I'm sorry, but you sometimes tell me stuff I simply don't buy into. You listed Ground Zeroes in your top 5 stealth games, and placed it above Splinter Cell... and then a number of minutes later, you told me it isn't in your Top 5, and then you wrote up your Top 5 graphics and put in Arkham, and not MGSV, then a couple of posts later, you told me Metal Gear IS in your Top 5... which is kinda odd - it's fine if you change your mind, but please make it clear.

Also - you didn't answer to my Assassin's Creed part... you still haven't answered on why you reckon I've never played Assassin's Creed, when I've made it abundantly clear I've played the games to hell, and am currently playing through ACIV... what also leads me into thinking you're trolling is your attitude towards MGS - you continuously go on about how MGS will be repetitive... for not a single reason - I mean, who ever told you MGSV will be repetitive? It's an open world game...

- TAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey Dude I HAVE mgs Gz I actually PLAY the games I post about. I say repetitive becauseive experienced it, and I didn't think you played ALL the assassin creed games cause all you talk about is ac4 which makes men think your jumping on a bandawagon. And your just disregarding everything I say and switching my words out like a pair of batteries. So do you think the phantom pain will have any replayability like dishonored or splinter cell. Assassin creed 3 is a good game as well it came out in 2012 and has a formidable dlc. You would like it especially if you like assassin creed period.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey Dude I HAVE mgs Gz I actually PLAY the games I post about. I say repetitive becauseive experienced it, and I didn't think you played ALL the assassin creed games cause all you talk about is ac4 which makes men think your jumping on a bandawagon. And your just disregarding everything I say and switching my words out like a pair of batteries. So do you think the phantom pain will have any replayability like dishonored or splinter cell. Assassin creed 3 is a good game as well it came out in 2012 and has a formidable dlc. You would like it especially if you like assassin creed period.

"I actually PLAY the games I post about" <<< Okay, I never questioned you've played Ground Zeroes, and if I ever did, I wouldn't do that at the moment - what it seems you're doing, however, is insulting me and stating I don't play the games I post about.

"I didn't think you played ALL the assassin creed games cause you talk about AC4 which makes men think your jumping on a bandwagon" <<< I own every single AC, every single one - heck, I own them on both Console and PC, and all the books, and the handhelds... only one I don't own is Discovery. If you don't believe me, then go ahead and ask my friends @monsterstomp and @dragonborn_ct and they'll tell you I'm a huge fan of the series.

"And your just disregarding everything I say and switching my words out like a pair of batteries" <<< I'd like an example.

"So do you think The Phantom Pain will have any replayability like Dishonored or Splinter Cell" <<< yeah, and more-so than the both of those.

"AC3 is a good game as well it came out in 2012 and has a formidable DLC. You would like it..." <<<< I completed AC3 for the third-fourth time, yesterday.

Sorry I'm sounding rude, but this is bothering me.

- TAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAmazingSpidey Look I'm not trying to hurt your feelings Im just be straight forward. And you completed ac3 yesterday?,so what do you think about it. I liked it mostly its gameplay and Cut scene detail.