#401 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14212 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Seven whole months remaining for new season at least. I really hope we get to see the End of the show...

#403 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio
#404 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: Why do I get the feeling that the walking-dead-in-snow are going to kill every character we like...?

#405 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 90% of the characters I like are dead so if the White Walkers kill the Lannisters, the Freys and the Boltons... The walking dead are now my favorite characters!

:)

#406 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct:

I hadn't thought of it like that 0_0

Go white walkers!

#407 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

Get got though reading book 5 .

#408 Posted by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

#409 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

Never seen not 1 episode of this show

#410 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Strong Bewas would have made an amazing appearance. I don't know how they will introduce him on Season 4 or if they will pull of that fight on Meereen where he shows his... Opinion on the enemies after defeating their champion. That scene would have been hilarious.

Never seen not 1 episode of this show

Weird, I could have swore you did... Never mind.

#411 Posted by _Grifter_ (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

#412 Posted by AweSam (7110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm too damn impatient. I'm just going to go buy the books.

#414 Posted by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

#416 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14212 posts) - - Show Bio

faster, time, faster!

#417 Edited by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

I've really been thinking of getting a House Greyjoy Tattoo......

#418 Posted by Inverno (12832 posts) - - Show Bio

So the name of Episode 9 in GoT will be "Castle Black"... They are really going to stretch this sh*t out :\

#419 Edited by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.....

#420 Edited by The_Tree (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Arya and the Hound, being badass as usual. I loved it.

I'm also really liking Oberyn.

#421 Edited by aquaman01 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVED this episode. It wasn't perfect, but I would give it a 9 out of 10.

#422 Edited by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode should be titled "Everyone $#!%$ on Jaime Lannister...... Everyone" Poor Jaime...

#423 Posted by _Grifter_ (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

Good way to start off this season.

I was also impressed with the guy they got to play Oberyn.

#424 Edited by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

Good way to start off this season.

I was also impressed with the guy they got to play Oberyn.

I don't want to wait a whole week to see more Obreyn Martell. I can't wait for him and the Mountain to throw down......

#425 Edited by _Grifter_ (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: He's easily my favorite character on the show as of tonight.

I'm torn when it comes to their inevitable showdown. On one hand I'm really looking forward to seeing the fight take place. But on the other....well no more Red Viper..

#426 Posted by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

#427 Posted by AweSam (7110 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrion, Bronn, and Podrick should get a spin-off.

#428 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14212 posts) - - Show Bio

...finally.

#429 Edited by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll eat all your chickens......

#430 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio
#431 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice start to a new season. Can't wait for more! Especially episode 2

#432 Posted by judasnixon (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

#433 Edited by Loki9876 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

#434 Edited by Fallschirmjager (11619 posts) - - Show Bio
#435 Posted by TazzMission (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice start to a new season. Can't wait for more! Especially episode 2

maybe i was in a bad mood or something but it felt like a giant recap episode for season 3. not terrible but i am really looking forward to episode 2 and beyond

#436 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio

I am always hoping Sansa develops some sort of super powers and just starts blasting everyone with rainbow eye lasers....kind of far fetched I know, however, there is dragons and ice zombies on the show so, one can dream.

#437 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

#438 Edited by RogueShadow (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

I am always hoping Sansa develops some sort of super powers and just starts blasting everyone with rainbow eye lasers....kind of far fetched I know, however, there is dragons and ice zombies on the show so, one can dream.

She is a warg.

#439 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

She is a warg.

Aw man, is that a spoiler?? F*ck you, dude. Seriously, I wish people that read the book would stay off the internet

#441 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Chill out, son. This is no devastating spoiler... Sansa hasn't exhibited any warg powers in the books yet as far as we know, but it wouldn't be too far off to assume she will since her siblings can warg too.

#442 Posted by JakeN7 (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: Thank the Old Gods.

On another note: Why did my comment get deleted? Because the gif had f*** in it? Dumb. I'm sure RogueShadow still saw it in his inbox though.

#443 Edited by _Grifter_ (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

#444 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8802 posts) - - Show Bio

"What the f*ck is a Lommy?"

#445 Posted by The Stegman (20786 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda like the new guy they got to play Daario, they old one was too...pretty. He looked like if Fabio had sinister motives, this new guy is better.

#446 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

#447 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (17014 posts) - - Show Bio

THE FALSE KING IS DEAD!!!

#448 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... that episode was so perfectly paced. And Joffrey, man in a way he's going to be missed but his death will just make this show even crazier!

#449 Edited by StardustCrusader (210 posts) - - Show Bio

DING DONG THE B**** IS DEAD!!!

#450 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

On the next Game of Thrones: All across Westeros and the galaxy...

:Peace