• 76 results
#51 Edited by AweSam (7121 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman: Sorry you feel that way.

@darkshadows: Sexist, or sexiest? If you're saying sexist, then that just makes no sense at all. Your post is sexest by the way.

#52 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: are you really this arrogant, you sound like one of those douches i knew in high school. you need to get over yourself

#53 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Male

2. Yes, twice. No, not really. I lose interest quickly after I feel I've been put in the friend zone, and I just go look in greener pastures. Not that I mean to be a jerk or anything I just have to spend time elsewhere.

3. Nah. I'm sometimes a mean person, but I don't like messing around with people's feelings.

Enjoy.

At some point in this one he talks about uncertainty and attachment, in which you can draw your own conclusions as to how this relates to the "friend zone."

#54 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Male.

Nope.

Don't really care about the friend zone thing, I mean if someone isn't feeling up for a relationship then they aren't feeling up for it. *Shrug*
Although purposefully leading someone on isn't pretty needlessly jerkish.

#55 Edited by rogue_mar1e (19831 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no, God forbid someone didn't share your feelings. So done with people complaining about getting friendzoned.

#56 Edited by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:

Oh no, God forbid someone didn't share your feelings. So done with people complaining about getting friendzoned.

I'm pretty sure it's the whole leading people on that creates the issue. I saw this one guy in one of my classes bringing snacks to this one girl who loved attention as much as hobos love quarters. She and I became lab partners on the next term and I talked to her about it, and yea, guy was pretty much her puppy dog. She'd tell him things like "Last night I had a dream about you" just to keep him hooked. Being insensitive about other people's hurt feelings is quite deplorable, princess.

There's nothing wrong with just wanting to be friends, as long as you actually want a friendship with the person and not having someone wrapped around your finger. I don't entirely blame people for it though. Everyone wants attention, and its not like its entirely the friendzoner's fault either.

@everyone

Moral of the story: If you develop feelings for someone before dating them, you're doing it wrong and are most likely setting yourself up for failure. If this has happened to you or is happening to you, you've idealized the object of your affection and are not thinking things properly.

#57 Edited by Zain_ (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

/Thread

#58 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

The friend zone, I used to believe in this term. Essentially what is the position YOU put yourself in for lacking the confidence to ask the other person out. You honestly cannot expect to wait and let everything unfold in the manner you want it to. If you're interested in someone, suck it up and ask them out. If they deny you, then oh well. Can't do much about it. You would've never known if you didn't try.

TLDR, just do it.

This ad has been sponsored by Nike.

QFT.

Man that acronym hasn't been used in a long time.

#60 Posted by TheAcidSkull (16004 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Moral of the story: If you develop feelings for someone before dating them, you're doing it wrong and are most likely setting yourself up for failure. If this has happened to you or is happening to you, you've idealized the object of your affection and are not thinking things properly.

Word.

By the way, thank you for that intriguing and insightful video regarding kissing. That guy is a joy to listen to!

#62 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

this is why people respect you so much :P

Son please, you said the exact same thing I did ;)

Reasons why I respect Deranged Midget

1. Down-Played his temporary leaving from the site even though it caused certain members to go into public mourning

2. Ability to satisfy multiple women as well as be Mod on Comicvine

3. (Reluctant) Leader of the Deranged Witnesses

4. Can aspire with someone who fights for Jensen Ackles

5. HIPSTER MEELO!!!!

#64 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You're a goof! Don't derail the thread! ;)

#65 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You're a goof! Don't derail the thread! ;)

You know that comment may have just ended the thread, Laflux, Me and Acidz in any one thread is bound for chaos...

#66 Edited by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: And I was just about to link you as well >:D

#67 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: My minds kinda running empty on ideas. I ain't gonna lie that stunt I pulled on the rude comments thread really took alot out of me. Mind taking the driving seat on this one :P

#71 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: How about we invite a pro....@nerx derail the thread.

#72 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: That guy is disturbingly good........

#73 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: @pyrogram: Ever heard of the sherpa zone (reddit), just like friendzone but you have to carry their stuff too

lookit this poor caucasian male at six flags (imgur)

#75 Edited by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@laflux: @pyrogram: Ever heard of the sherpa zone (reddit), just like friendzone but you have to carry their stuff too

lookit this poor caucasian male at six flags (imgur)

Six flags hey? They reminds me of an awesome song about Tyler the Creator Friend-Zoning one of his fans >:P.

Listen to the lyrics. How would you Friend-Zone this guy?

#76 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Tellem to park the car and take the dog out, be a creeper instead since it gives more drama irl

#77 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio