Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Yaujtapool
Supreme Marvel said:
"Well done Everton! Knocking them Mancs out!! haha"
LoL they went all the way into a penalty shootout , im soooo happy : )
Little Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Little Jack
Supreme Marvel said:
"Well done Everton! Knocking them Mancs out!! haha"
My old man supports united LOL They deserved to go out after their first two penalties lol.

Still pissed Arsenal went out but i was kind of expecting it. Still the champions league is there to be won. Arsenal Vs Barcelona rematch would be sweet.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#54  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Jack, you an Arsenal fan?

Little Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Little Jack

Hellz yeah. Team u support?

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Yaujtapool
Supreme Marvel said:
"Jack, you an Arsenal fan?"
Im an Arsenal fan .
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I support Liverpool.

Arsenal, does us a favour and beat United and Chelsea in the league!! I'd be very grateful! And good luck in the Champion's League. Hope you or Barcelona win.

Little Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Little Jack

I seriously wanted Liverpool to win. The match was incredible though.

Thanks, i just dont want Chelsea to win.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Yaujtapool
Supreme Marvel said:
"I support Liverpool.Arsenal, does us a favour and beat United and Chelsea in the league!! I'd be very grateful! And good luck in the Champion's League. Hope you or Barcelona win."
Thanks .
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By King_Saturn
Scotland  !
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Unbelonger

I shall sadly watch another World cup with no rightful team to back up......  :/    I will have to pick a favorite as it goes. fake yay .....World Cup 2010....

zzzzzzz

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Supreme Marvel

What team would have you supported?

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Yaujtapool

I might support South Africa for the world cup .

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hawk
what what.....oh sorry feel asleep in here.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By King_Saturn
Yaujtapool said:
"I might support South Africa for the world cup ."
Hmmmm...interesting
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I'll be supporting ENGLAND!!!!!

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By Calvin
Methos said:
"

it's FOOTBALL, not 'Soccer...

god lol

M

"
Where does Soccer word comes from, and why american football use so much the hands?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Yaujtapool
King Saturn said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"I might support South Africa for the world cup ."
Hmmmm...interesting"
Yeah , i decided to support a different team for once and anyway it will be on their home turf .
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Supreme Marvel
Calvin said:
"Methos said:
"

it's FOOTBALL, not 'Soccer...

god lol

M

"
Where does Soccer word comes from, and why american football use so much the hands? "
That;s not the worst part of it. i've heard English people say Soccer and then realise what they said. Some even don't. I'm like p(0_0)
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bio Guyver

Mexico all the way.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By King_Saturn
respect Henry

lol
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Chaos Prime
Mighty Thorion said:
"

aman13 says:

"my fav players are kaka and pirlo. Maradona is best of all time as people think who scores most goals are the best(pele)he was good though. an by the beckham is so overrated"

Maradonna is a cheat - his "hand of God" goal robbed England in 1986, and he was a drug cheat by the 1994 world cup. On the international stage England will be back. Domestically - Hull City are the team to watch - believe it!

"
Remember the other goal in that match?? hand of God or not Maradona ran rings round us that day.Best player ever imo.The goals he scored for Napoli & Argentina were some of the best goals ive ever seen.Regarding the drugs they did nothing to improve his game..
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Acer
Chaos Prime said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
"

aman13 says:

"my fav players are kaka and pirlo. Maradona is best of all time as people think who scores most goals are the best(pele)he was good though. an by the beckham is so overrated"

Maradonna is a cheat - his "hand of God" goal robbed England in 1986, and he was a drug cheat by the 1994 world cup. On the international stage England will be back. Domestically - Hull City are the team to watch - believe it!

"
Best player ever
I agree 100% Only player to come close imo is Ronaldo at his peek
The Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By The Rorschach

Im from milan,italy so i like inter milan.

fav player zlatin ibrohimovic.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Yaujtapool
Acer said:
"Chaos Prime said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
"

aman13 says:

"
Best player ever
I agree 100% Only player to come close imo is Ronaldo at his peek"

I beg to differ howabout Pele .
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Chaos Prime
Yaujtapool said:
"Acer said:
"Chaos Prime said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
"

aman13 says:

"
Best player ever
I beg to differ howabout Pele ."
Yep Pele was a great player but imo not the greatest.Having watched Maradona live & on many video clips he was on a different planet when it came to ball control & going past players. The ball seemed to stick to his feet.Great great player regardless of his off the field problems.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Yaujtapool
Chaos Prime said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Acer said:
"Chaos Prime said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
"

aman13 says:

"
Best player ever
I beg to differ howabout Pele ."
Yep Pele was a great player but imo not the greatest.Having watched Maradona live & on many video clips he was on a different planet when it came to ball control & going past players. The ball seemed to stick to his feet.Great great player regardless of his off the field problems."
Ok .
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
How the Hell is Pele not the Best Soccer Player ?
Angel Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Angel Dust
King Saturn said:
"How the Hell is Pele not the Best Soccer Player ?
"
He's the best player in terms of popularizing the sport. A great player but by no means the best he was popular and had some amazing moments, and was solid throughout his careeer.

Their are many better than pele but none as consistent as him. Marradonna is better but he had drug problems. Ronaldo is better but his carreer is filled with highs and lows. I wouldn't even rank Pele in the top 5 but in terms of ambassodors for the sport he is number 1.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Supreme Marvel
King Saturn said:
"
Footballs in my blood and as much as I hate him, Maradonna is the best player in history. Ronaldinho at is peak is better than Cristano Ronaldo. Messi is better than Ronaldo.

1. Gerrard
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Torres
Angel Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Angel Dust
Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Footballs in my blood and as much as I hate him, Maradonna is the best player in history. Ronaldinho at is peak is better than Cristano Ronaldo. Messi is better than Ronaldo.

1. Gerrard
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Torres
"
Those your personal top 4 or who you actually think are the top 4 ?
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I actually think are the top 4

Angel Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Angel Dust

Cool

Nice list

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I watch Gerrard in and out and see he does crap loads of things the other players can't. I don't see Ronaldo or Messi doing sensational tackles. I don't see Messi firing goals from miles away. None of them as his stregnth when running. He's like a bulldozer in shorts. And his energy, drive to win and stamina all combine to being the best. Is what I think anyway.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By King_Saturn
Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He's the best player in terms of popularizing the sport. A great player but by no means the best he was popular and had some amazing moments, and was solid throughout his careeer. Their are many better than pele but none as consistent as him. Marradonna is better but he had drug problems. Ronaldo is better but his carreer is filled with highs and lows. I wouldn't even rank Pele in the top 5 but in terms of ambassodors for the sport he is number 1."
When I look at the Numbers... No One had Stats like Pele...

Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"

1. Gerrard
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Torres
"

I cant see it... Pele has better Numbers overall... and on a more consistent level
Angel Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Angel Dust
King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He's the best player in terms of popularizing the sport. A great player but by no means the best he was popular and had some amazing moments, and was solid throughout his careeer. Their are many better than pele but none as consistent as him. Marradonna is better but he had drug problems. Ronaldo is better but his carreer is filled with highs and lows. I wouldn't even rank Pele in the top 5 but in terms of ambassodors for the sport he is number 1."
Thats stats though. Many great players can go a whole career without winning anything big but still be seen as great. Look at the netherlands, one of the worlds best football nations, producing some of the most gifted technical players, Bergkamp and Cruyff for example yet they are seen as the greatest team to never win a world cup despite each team being heavy favourites. This could also be said for the oppisite. many players winning world cups, winning the big trophies but never remembered as greats.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King_Saturn
Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Thats stats though. Many great players can go a whole career without winning anything big but still be seen as great. Look at the netherlands, one of the worlds best football nations, producing some of the most gifted technical players, Bergkamp and Cruyff for example yet they are seen as the greatest team to never win a world cup despite each team being heavy favourites. This could also be said for the oppisite. many players winning world cups, winning the big trophies but never remembered as greats. "
But Production is Everything... Pele has scored more Goals than anyone that I know of... and thats what matters

And how in the World can someone be considered greater than Pele if he has No Titles or Less Titles ?

Stats and Championships is what Garner Greatness... thats how it is in Every Sport... Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball... you trying to say that Soccer has some sort of exception to this rule now ?
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Unbelonger

Saturn, you cannot look at it with that point of view. Is not only about goals, and in the case of Pele you have to look at how the sport was back then. Back then it was really straight forward compared with what it is today, making it easier to make a lot of goals. Pele was great though.

I really wanted Portugal to win World cup 2006, so Figo would have left the national team with the victory. Oh well...  I picked Portugal as the team to support that year because yet again Colombian failure team failed to get in by what they do best failing! 

zzzzzz

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Supreme Marvel
King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"

1. Gerrard
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Torres
"

I cant see it... Pele has better Numbers overall... and on a more consistent level"

I meant this at the moment. Not in History.

King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Thats stats though. Many great players can go a whole career without winning anything big but still be seen as great. Look at the netherlands, one of the worlds best football nations, producing some of the most gifted technical players, Bergkamp and Cruyff for example yet they are seen as the greatest team to never win a world cup despite each team being heavy favourites. This could also be said for the oppisite. many players winning world cups, winning the big trophies but never remembered as greats. "
But Production is Everything... Pele has scored more Goals than anyone that I know of... and thats what matters

And how in the World can someone be considered greater than Pele if he has No Titles or Less Titles ?

Stats and Championships is what Garner Greatness... thats how it is in Every Sport... Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball... you trying to say that Soccer has some sort of exception to this rule now ?
"
Romario has scored over 1000 goals. Does that make him the best player in the world.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By King_Saturn
Unbelonger said:
"Saturn, you cannot look at it with that point of view. Is not only about goals, and in the case of Pele you have to look at how the sport was back then. Back then it was really straight forward compared with what it is today, making it easier to make a lot of goals. Pele was great though. I really wanted Portugal to win World cup 2006, so Figo would have left the national team with the victory. Oh well...  I picked Portugal as the team to support that year because yet again Colombian failure team failed to get in by what they do best failing!  zzzzzz"
How do you measure a Soccer Player's Greatness as a Forward then... if it isnt about Goals ?

Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"

1. Gerrard
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Torres
"

I cant see it... Pele has better Numbers overall... and on a more consistent level"

I meant this at the moment. Not in History.

King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"Angel Dust said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Romario has scored over 1000 goals. Does that make him the best player in the world. "
I will have to look further into Romario's career to see... havent even really heard of the dude

lol

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Supreme Marvel

:O Really. He's Brasillian.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Supreme Marvel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom%C3%A1rio#Statistics

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By King_Saturn
Supreme Marvel said:
":O Really. He's Brasillian."
Indeed... but I am American... lol

And down here in the Southeast of the US we dont get much coverage of Soccer on TV... ( every now and then on ESPN )... but I looked up the dude.

He has great Numbers... maybe he could have been better than Pele...
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Unbelonger

Hum, I guess you could call Pele the best goal maker? Haha. It's all very variable, as there are different kinds of players. A Player that Makes a lot of successful goal passes can be as effective to a team as the one that scores the goal. I don't know if I am explaining myself well but... oh well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By King_Saturn
Unbelonger said:
"Hum, I guess you could call Pele the best goal maker? Haha. It's all very variable, as there are different kinds of players. A Player that Makes a lot of successful goal passes can be as effective to a team as the one that scores the goal. I don't know if I am explaining myself well but... oh well. "
You mean Assists ? Well thats what they are called in Ice Hockey when a Player makes a Successful Goal Pass... its Stated as an Assist... so in Soccer they dont record Assists as a Stat ?
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Chaos Agent

Aha! I knew there was a soccer thread here.

Mexico crushed United States 5-0!

Don't hate me lol

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I won't, I'll love you!!!

Liverpool beat Singapore 5 nil as well.

:D:D:D

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By King_Saturn
@Chaos Agent said:
" Aha! I knew there was a soccer thread here.Mexico crushed United States 5-0!Don't hate me lol "
damn... the US got there ass stomped in pretty hard there
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Chaos Agent
@King Saturn said:
" @Chaos Agent said:
" Aha! I knew there was a soccer thread here.Mexico crushed United States 5-0!Don't hate me lol "
damn... the US got there ass stomped in pretty hard there "
lol yup, all of them on the second period too lol

worth to add: there was a penalty that wasn't marked that would have been the second of Mexico.

Giovanni Dos Santos and Carlos Vela stole the show
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By King_Saturn
@Chaos Agent said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Chaos Agent said:
damn... the US got there ass stomped in pretty hard there "
lol yup, all of them on the second period too lolworth to add: there was a penalty that wasn't marked that would have been the second of Mexico.Giovanni Dos Santos and Carlos Vela stole the show "
Damn... where did the Explosion of Adrenaline come from for Mexico in the Second Half ? And Five Goals in One Half has to beat somewhat Near the Record for a Big Time International Game...