The Flash or Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D ?

• 83 results
MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

@cap10nate: Hmm that actually doesn't sound half bad. What Marvel heroes do they have on the show so far?

Deathlock in the first season. And Mockingbird has been a recurring cast member this season. Melinda May is said to be on the same level as Black Widow, and is called The Calvary. But mostly she's just called May. A lot of notable villains been introduced/set up. Lorelei, Black Out, Absorbing man, Graviton, Blizzard, Whiplash(Marcus Scarlotti), Kracken, and a few others i can't think of atm. Raina, Skye and her Dad are most definitely Inhumans. There's many theories on who Skye really and her dad really are, popular theories are Crystal, Quake, Dr. Hyde, Maximus The Mad. Also Sif appeared in an episode in the first season, and we got to learn a little bit more about her which was cool, also that's the episode that introduces Enchantresses Sister(Lorelei).

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

AOS.

Two words: Chloe Bennet, such a lil' hottie.

Will also accept Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, loves me some Mockingbird.

And the Kree/Inhumans stuff has me really fascinated.

AOS & Constantine are the best comic shows on TV right now!

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Only watches the first episode of AoS, and none of Flash, so Flash! :D

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash...but I may just be bias. Who knows?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

@cap10nate: Hmm that actually doesn't sound half bad. What Marvel heroes do they have on the show so far?

Deathlock in the first season. And Mockingbird has been a recurring cast member this season. Melinda May is said to be on the same level as Black Widow, and is called The Calvary. But mostly she's just called May. A lot of notable villains been introduced/set up. Lorelei, Black Out, Absorbing man, Graviton, Blizzard, Whiplash(Marcus Scarlotti), Kracken, and a few others i can't think of atm. Raina, Skye and her Dad are most definitely Inhumans. There's many theories on who Skye really and her dad really are, popular theories are Crystal, Quake, Dr. Hyde, Maximus The Mad. Also Sif appeared in an episode in the first season, and we got to learn a little bit more about her which was cool, also that's the episode that introduces Enchantresses Sister(Lorelei).

They answered that question in tonight's episode, Skye is most definitely Quake and her father is likely Dr. Hyde.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

CB tv series ( from best to worst ) :

1. Constantine

2. Flash

3. Arrow

4. Gotham

5. Agents of Shield

Really? I think Constantine sucks to be honest.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralus: likely ?

More like is considering what his name is

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: How dare you.

I just think its too campy and the acting is piss poor. But its just my opinion. I feel keanu did a better job as Constantine.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Flash, speedblitz.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Heathen !

All a good show needs is a trenchcoat !

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy said:

I just think its too campy and the acting is piss poor. But its just my opinion. I feel keanu did a better job as Constantine.

Really? I think Matt Ryan is doing a great job as JohnCon

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Agents of Flash

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and Constantine are the two best CB shows to date.

I don't care what tie-ins AoS has, if a show sucks, it's sucks period. The only reason most watch it is because it's a companion series. I doth pity thee.

@ultragreenboy said:

We were all taking you seriously until you said this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By those_eyes

@nickthedevil said:

Flash and Constantine are the two best CB shows to date.

I don't care what tie-ins AoS has, if a show sucks, it's sucks period. The only reason most watch it is because it's a companion series. I doth pity thee.

@those_eyes said:
@ultragreenboy said:

We were all taking you seriously until you said this.

oh well. i just think keanu had a better portrayal. What im looking forward to is the lucifer morning star series that will be on fox.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I've come to find that nearly all people who say they actually liked the Constantine movie starring Keanu, had never read a single Hellblazer comic.

That movie had absolutely nothing to do with the book.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I've come to find that nearly all people who say they actually liked the Constantine movie starring Keanu, had never read a single Hellblazer comic.

Just because the movie had nothing to do with the comics doesnt mean keanu didnt portray constantine better in my opinion.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nickthedevil

@those_eyes said:

@nickthedevil said:

@those_eyes:

Just because the movie had nothing to do with the comics doesnt mean keanu didnt portray constantine better in my opinion.

That makes 0% sense. If the movie was in no way recognizable to it's source material; Constantine himself, how do you portray something better when it has nothing to do with the subject?

John Constantine is a wise-cracking, sarcastic, chain smoking individual who's drive came from sending a little girl to hell.

The only thing Keanu had in common with that was chain smoking.

Now, if you said, he portrayed Neo better, I'll give you that one. Because that's what he played. He was Neo in a constantine movie. Pretty sure that was the fourht installment to the Matrix series.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@nickthedevil said:

@those_eyes:

That makes 0% sense. If the movie was in no way recognizable to it's source material; Constantine himself, how do you portray something better when it has nothing to do with the subject?

John Constantine is a wise-cracking, sarcastic, chain smoking individual who's drive came from sending a little girl to hell.

The only thing Keanu had in common with that was chain smoking.

Now, if you said, he portrayed Neo better, I'll give you that one. Because that's what he played. He was Neo in a constantine movie. Pretty sure that was the fourht installment to the Matrix series.

the plot of the movie may have not centered around the comic but i still think keanu acted more like constanntine from the comics more than the other guy on nbc.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

Flash

Constantine

Aos

Gotham.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Flash like the poster child for PC quotas : P But I like the kid who plays Flash. Never seen AoS

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Agents of Shield. The second season is MUCH better than Arrow/Flash.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Flash. Professor Zoom and Captain Cold are better villains than anyone SHIELD has faced.

Seido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Seido

Flash easy

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My order would be

Flash>>>Arrow>>>Constantine>>>>>>>>>>>Gotham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AOS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash over Agents of SHIELD

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anything with Kree is better than anything with whinybutt pseudo soap-opera gar-baaaaaaaaaaghe.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

While AoS had a bumpy start, the first season ended things on a high-note and season two has only kept that momentum going. The Flash on the other hand started off great and really hasn't missed a beat yet.

Overall, if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Flash as it has been both fun and series, capturing exactly how a superhero show should feel like.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Flash. Professor Zoom and Captain Cold are better villains than anyone SHIELD has faced.

Villains are what make a show for you? I think Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom will be a cool villain but we haven't really seen enough of him yet. Tbh i don't really understand what the big deal about Captain Cold was he was basically like all the other villains we've had on the show. Anyway I think Ward outclasses both of them as villains, at least until they get fleshed out more.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@matthewparker: I think Cold was much more dangerous than any other villain besides Reverse-Flash. He was the first to beat Flash, and he's just so calm in everything he does.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Best Comicbook Live Action TV Shows: (Right Now, Not All Seasons Taking Into Account)

1. Flash

2. Walking Dead

3. Agents of Shield

4. Arrow

Why even bother watching Constantine now, when NBC is gonna cancel it anyway.

http://deadline.com/2014/11/constantine-stop-production-13-episodes-season-1-nbc-1201294518/

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/constantine-season-one-ratings-34484/

I'll watch Constantine if they make it to season 2. I really don't want to get involved with a series only to have it cut short. That really annoys me.