#1 Posted by ImmortalOne (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

What the title says, put your fan theories here.

#2 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

New Genesis and Apokolips are actually divergent future versions of Earth.

#3 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

batman is real

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost has been in control of Scott this entire time which explains his doucheyness..

#5 Edited by Inverno (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now I am set loose

- Phil Coulson will become Vision on the next Marvel movies.

- The Man in Shadows at the end of Amazing Spider-Man is Richard Parker.

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

- The government will turn to studying Chitauri tech now that the tesseract has been returned to Asgard.

- the end-credits scene at the Avengers sets up the Deadpool movie.

- Nick Fury was once known as Jules Winnfield.

- The Wolverine will be a steaming pile of Tyranossaurus crap.

- Uncle Ben's killer will end up becoming Carnage in a future Spider-Man sequel.

That is what I got... for now...

#6 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now I am set loose

- Phil Coulson will become Vision on the next Marvel movies.

- The Man in Shadows at the end of Amazing Spider-Man is Richard Parker.

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

- The government will turn to studying Chitauri tech now that the tesseract has been returned to Asgard.

- the end-credits scene at the Avengers sets up the Deadpool movie.

- Nick Fury was once known as Jules Winnfield.

- The Wolverine will be a steaming pile of Tyranossaurus crap.

- Uncle Ben's killer will end up becoming Carnage in a future Spider-Man sequel.

That is what I got... for now...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddles666 said:

New Genesis and Apokolips are actually divergent future versions of Earth.

That's deep, man.

Online
#8 Posted by Inverno (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@CaioTrubat said:

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now I am set loose

- Phil Coulson will become Vision on the next Marvel movies.

- The Man in Shadows at the end of Amazing Spider-Man is Richard Parker.

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

- The government will turn to studying Chitauri tech now that the tesseract has been returned to Asgard.

- the end-credits scene at the Avengers sets up the Deadpool movie.

- Nick Fury was once known as Jules Winnfield.

- The Wolverine will be a steaming pile of Tyranossaurus crap.

- Uncle Ben's killer will end up becoming Carnage in a future Spider-Man sequel.

That is what I got... for now...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

How about the Wasp being played by either Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj considering her tendency, in the comics, to switch costumes a lot, each one more flamboyant than the other like her actress XD

#9 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@CaioTrubat said:

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now I am set loose

- Phil Coulson will become Vision on the next Marvel movies.

- The Man in Shadows at the end of Amazing Spider-Man is Richard Parker.

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

- The government will turn to studying Chitauri tech now that the tesseract has been returned to Asgard.

- the end-credits scene at the Avengers sets up the Deadpool movie.

- Nick Fury was once known as Jules Winnfield.

- The Wolverine will be a steaming pile of Tyranossaurus crap.

- Uncle Ben's killer will end up becoming Carnage in a future Spider-Man sequel.

That is what I got... for now...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

How about the Wasp being played by either Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj considering her tendency, in the comics, to switch costumes a lot, each one more flamboyant than the other like her actress XD

I would quit superhero films in general forever if that happened.

#10 Posted by Raiiyn (3529 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@CaioTrubat said:

You shouldn't have made this thread. Now I am set loose

- Phil Coulson will become Vision on the next Marvel movies.

- The Man in Shadows at the end of Amazing Spider-Man is Richard Parker.

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

- The government will turn to studying Chitauri tech now that the tesseract has been returned to Asgard.

- the end-credits scene at the Avengers sets up the Deadpool movie.

- Nick Fury was once known as Jules Winnfield.

- The Wolverine will be a steaming pile of Tyranossaurus crap.

- Uncle Ben's killer will end up becoming Carnage in a future Spider-Man sequel.

That is what I got... for now...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

How about the Wasp being played by either Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj considering her tendency, in the comics, to switch costumes a lot, each one more flamboyant than the other like her actress XD

I would quit superhero films in general forever if that happened.

Ditto.

#11 Posted by Inverno (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

Judging from the trailer Man of Steel will be a crossover with Deadliest Catch. Since Clark Kent must have found a job on a crab fishing boat and he is nigh invulnerable that would be right up his alley.

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

- The old man that stands up to Loki in Germany and is narrowly saved by Captain America is a Holocaust survivor.

Thats pretty good

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 will revert back to pre-flashpoint.

#14 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel will be the most ridiculous movie ever due to Superman constantly trying to be cool with that sucky costume on.

#15 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Judging from the trailer Man of Steel will be a crossover with Deadliest Catch. Since Clark Kent must have found a job on a crab fishing boat and he is nigh invulnerable that would be right up his alley.

And in an effort to shave his beard, he discovers his weakness to kryptonite and proceeds to eradicates the world's supply, eliminating the "even the strongest among us have weaknesses to overcome "the me of the inevitable sequel

#16 Posted by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman started earlier than 5 years ago with his career.

#17 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@cuddles666 said:

New Genesis and Apokolips are actually divergent future versions of Earth.

That's deep, man.

It makes so much sense! Ever wonder why everyone speaks English there?! Ever wonder why Highfather looks exactly like Moses?! Ever wonder why Orion's name is taken from GREEK MYTHOLOGY?!!! Obviously the "Old Gods" are just future humans who created a bomb powerful enough to split the timestream into two alternate futures! New Genesis and Apokolips (whose names suddenly make even more sense) are the two possible versions of the inevitable post-apocalyptic junk culture that arise in the future! Think about it: what would you do if you had all this godlike technology and nothing but Bronze Age comics, cartoons on DVD, old Bibles, and a book about the Marquis De Sade ("Desaad") to tell you about the history of your species?

BAM!

Or at least that's the only way I could ever come up with a rational explanation for names like Granny Goodness, Vermin Vunderbar, and the friggin' Armaghetto.....