#1 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomorrow, Breaking Bad ends. Try swallowing that pill.

What am I going to do!!? Whats the next great show am I going to watch now? Im not ready!

#2 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully its going to be way better than Dexter's finale.

#3 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm watching it fosho and You could watch the Walking Dead.

#4 Edited by CheeseSticks (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully its going to be way better than Dexter's finale.

It's hard to make worst ahah

#5 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

I think TWD is overhyped. Everyone says its so awesome, but when it comes down to it, it's just people having whisper arguments as the walk with their guns pointed out. Very rarely do we see some Zombie action and when we do it's very brief. Also the stupid character decisions kind of bug me too. All the time they are just arguing whether or not they are going somewhere, and they looked for a little girl for an entire season. I watch it, I think its good, but I don't see the big appeal.

#6 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@silkyballfro94 said:

I think TWD is overhyped. Everyone says its so awesome, but when it comes down to it, it's just people having whisper arguments as the walk with their guns pointed out. Very rarely do we see some Zombie action and when we do it's very brief. Also the stupid character decisions kind of bug me too. All the time they are just arguing whether or not they are going somewhere, and they looked for a little girl for an entire season. I watch it, I think its good, but I don't see the big appeal.

Yeah that is the case with me too.

I prefer Game of Thrones much better.

#7 Edited by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@silkyballfro94 said:

Yeah that is the case with me too.

I prefer Game of Thrones much better.

Im going to start watching that. Never saw an episode, and It never really looked very good, but what else am I going to watch? Low Winter Sun? The first 2 episodes were terrible.

#8 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17555 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724: Game of Thrones is excellent.

I also think The Newsroom is top-tier television. There is no show that has better character dialogue and cast chemistry than it right now. Its pretty amazing and all kinds of fun. I'd highly recommend it if you don't watch it. The 2nd season just finished airing a couple weeks ago.

#9 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724: If fantasy stories appeal to you, I recommend you to watch it. Its a very realistic deconstruction on the usual typical medieval epic. And trust me, its really good. You can enjoy it on its own merits without reading the book series it was based on. The thing that sucks is that its only 10 episodes long and you have to wait a year between seasons :\

#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Soon Breaking Bad shall be forgotten.

Watch Animal Planet or Nat Geo. Animals are cool.

#11 Edited by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

Soon Breaking Bad shall be forgotten.

Watch Animal Planet or Nat Geo. Animals are cool.

Are you kidding? It will go down as one of the greatest of all time! Why? Because its the greatest TV show of all time. And I leave Animal Planet on for my dog when I go out for longer than 5 hours.

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy !

#13 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724:

And your doggie thanks you for it. If you put on Breaking Bad instead your dog would probably try to hitchhike into the next state.

#14 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio

The end is coming, hmm? NO GODDAMN WAY!

#15 Edited by sync1 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

As if the walking dead is a 'good' tv show. xD

#16 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11106 posts) - - Show Bio

Never watched one episode,

#17 Posted by Bruxae (13889 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really good news for me! It means I can actually watch the show now. I refuse to watch any show still airing since I cant really get invested in the story when I have to wait long periods of time between episodes.

#18 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: @gor724: Arnold Schwarzenegger voice: "Take it BACK!!!!"

#19 Posted by BigL (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad is ending and Bates Motel & Hannibal don't return until 2014, gonna be a long wait for me

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen an episode of this, I'm tempted to go catch up on the show but I never have the time.

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21872 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares?

#22 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares?

A lot of people!!!! Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't

#23 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

This is really good news for me! It means I can actually watch the show now. I refuse to watch any show still airing since I cant really get invested in the story when I have to wait long periods of time between episodes.

Not a bad concept I must say.

#24 Posted by The_Tree (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannot wait. I'm watching 'Granite State' right now to give me a refresher. It has one of the coolest episode endings in the entire series.

#25 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10576 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Its a good method, I was a fan day one even though I lived in Mexico (itunes ad), and Ive felt the torture of having to wait a year for new episodes and it sucks more when its only 8 a season.

#26 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

No. More. Spam threads.

#27 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares?

Besides millions and millions of fans, tv execs, advertisers , AMC, etc? Nobody.

#28 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24927 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never watched an episode. T_T

#29 Posted by Bruxae (13889 posts) - - Show Bio

@hero92: This happened to me while I was watching smallville, I got really into the show and ended up watching several episodes a day and caught up really fast. There was only 1 season left so I thought it would be fine but after waiting atleast a week per episode and sometimes more, and that dreadful 6-12 month break inbetween it completely killed the ending of the show for me.

#30 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

did this season follow BB formula too? 'i need more money' -> 'i found a way to make it but someone is in my way' -> end of season: 'everything works out magically'.

#31 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

No. More. Spam threads.

How is this a spam thread?

#32 Edited by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@wildvine said:

No. More. Spam threads.

How is this a spam thread?

Apologies. Clicked the wrong thread.

#33 Edited by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Well...

#34 Edited by sync1 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: @gor724: Arnold Schwarzenegger voice: "Take it BACK!!!!"

The Walking Dead sucks. Lol. Season 3 was a horrible experience for me.