#1 Posted by The Retrogenesis (131 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your Opinions concerning the economic crisis thats going on right now in america?

#2 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4299 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that, it's a consiracy, gas prices begin to drop at the exact time that wall street begins to cras

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the country is in a horrible free fall economically and I really dont believe this 700 dollar bailout plan with help the economy... I think the USA is gonna see some real dark days in the future...unless we get some solid leadership in Washington
#4 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn said:

"I think the country is in a horrible free fall economically and I really dont believe this 700 dollar bailout plan with help the economy... I think the USA is gonna see some real dark days in the future...unless we get some solid leadership in Washington
"

ha
but either way if we vote mcain or bama
things are still gonna be wack cause they only help one section or one part of the crisist
not the whole thing
#5 Posted by The Retrogenesis (131 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think the country is in a horrible free fall economically and I really dont believe this 700 dollar bailout plan with help the economy... I think the USA is gonna see some real dark days in the future...unless we get some solid leadership in Washington
"
yea, i dont think the bailout paln will work neither, the great depression was aa different sitauation, the same tactic doesnt always work, if this country wasnt so gready trying to take money from the hard working citizens of america, we wouldnt be in this bs already, well i just hope we'll be able to eat in the furture, because the way it seems right now, we might have to face the dark before the light shines
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
The Retrogenesis said:
"King Saturn said:
"
yea, i dont think the bailout paln will work neither, the great depression was aa different sitauation, the same tactic doesnt always work, if this country wasnt so gready trying to take money from the hard working citizens of america, we wouldnt be in this bs already, well i just hope we'll be able to eat in the furture, because the way it seems right now, we might have to face the dark before the light shines"
Indeed you are right my friend
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"

King Saturn said:

"

ha
but either way if we vote mcain or bama
things are still gonna be wack cause they only help one section or one part of the crisist
not the whole thing"
Yeah Maybe So... but we need someone to get us on the Right Track at least... I dont even do major stock trading on the market anymore cause stocks are too erratic because of the massive drops in the market these days
#8 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

im moving to hong kong man

screw this thing @__@

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"im moving to hong kong man

screw this thing @__@"
LOL

I think I may join you there
#10 Posted by The Retrogenesis (131 posts) - - Show Bio

we owe china 500billion dollars, where are we going to get that kinda of money, also we try to hard to make thing civil in the world and the price is high, we want to take action on the aggresive actions that russia placed on georgia , we want to  prevent Iran from Getting any nueclear weapons, just to protect israel, we want to stabilize iraq's government so they would be able to live average politacl lives just like america, all of these things require money, and america needs to stop  being the watchmen of the world, we are the new kids on the block compared to countries like china and egypt and stuff, sometimes we need to  let things flow as they want, let foreign countries handle their own problems, because we are wasting to much money on things that donot concern us

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
The Retrogenesis said:
"

we owe china 500billion dollars, where are we going to get that kinda of money, also we try to hard to make thing civil in the world and the price is high, we want to take action on the aggresive actions that russia placed on georgia , we want to  prevent Iran from Getting any nueclear weapons, just to protect israel, we want to stabilize iraq's government so they would be able to live average politacl lives just like america, all of these things require money, and america needs to stop  being the watchmen of the world, we are the new kids on the block compared to countries like china and egypt and stuff, sometimes we need to  let things flow as they want, let foreign countries handle their own problems, because we are wasting to much money on things that donot concern us

"
This is all Truth