• 64 results
phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By phage

what is the dumbest movie you ever seen???

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Michael Bay's Transformers???

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By phage

Shatterstar says:

"Michael Bay's Transformers???"

WHAT I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT???

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Every last zombie movie ever made.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Dune, House of a 1000 Corpse, High School Musical, etc.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hagane Enna

Thirteen Ghosts

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By phage

Dreadnaught says:

"Every last zombie movie ever made."

you didn't like dawn of the dead???

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mantid

Nobody says:

"Dune, House of a 1000 Corpse, High School Musical, etc."

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL???

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phage

Mantid says:

"Nobody says:
"Dune, House of a 1000 Corpse, High School Musical, etc."

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL???

..."

i hate that movie too

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mantid

Oh, wait, this is a WORST movie thread. I thought it was the other way aound. Then if it is a worst movie thread High SChool Musical is the dumbest movie.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By phage

Mantid says:

"Oh, wait, this is a **WORST** movie thread. I thought it was the other way aound. Then if it is a worst movie thread High SChool Musical **is** the dumbest movie."

O you scared me a lil bit i thought you liked that movie at first

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

If you try and connect two brain cells together at any point in the movie your head feels like its about to explode. Sooo many things wrong with that movie. Everything from the utterly pointless and ridiculous ghetto bedroom hacker subplot to the tow truck with two precut wires conveniently parked for the girl who just so happens to have a daddy that stole cars to hot-wire to the giant cube in Hoover dam being mass shifted down to a breadbox sized square that Shia can pick up to the "everything mankind has come up with in the 20th century from the microchip to the salad shooter comes from studying Megatron". To Skorponok, holy hell Skorponok. A giant scorpion, the wonderous idea inputted by Lorenzo "Bat Nipples" di Bonerventura. If Skorponok can be taken out by a few Marines and a gunship, why are the rest of the Decepticons so hard to take down? If Jazz can be ripped in half in 30 seconds by Megatron (which is pretty unprecedented from what I understand of TF continuity), why has their war gone on for millenia, couldn't Megatron just run around ripping autobots in half?

I could go on for a page with this stuff.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel

The Village, Hollow Man, Camp and The Hole

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

Zombie's bore me. If I wanted to watch a movie with ravenous flesh eater's I would have seen jaws thank you very much. Giant robots and Monsters intrest me way more.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JT

Shatterstar says:

"If you try and connect two brain cells together at any point in the movie your head feels like its about to explode. Sooo many things wrong with that movie. Everything from the utterly pointless and ridiculous ghetto bedroom hacker subplot to the tow truck with two precut wires conveniently parked for the girl who just so happens to have a daddy that stole cars to hot-wire to the giant cube in Hoover dam being mass shifted down to a breadbox sized square that Shia can pick up to the "everything mankind has come up with in the 20th century from the microchip to the salad shooter comes from studying Megatron". To Skorponok, holy hell Skorponok. A giant scorpion, the wonderous idea inputted by Lorenzo "Bat Nipples" di Bonerventura. If Skorponok can be taken out by a few Marines and a gunship, why are the rest of the Decepticons so hard to take down? If Jazz can be ripped in half in 30 seconds by Megatron (which is pretty unprecedented from what I understand of TF continuity), why has their war gone on for millenia, couldn't Megatron just run around ripping autobots in half? I could go on for a page with this stuff. "

I liked transformers. Don't take a giant dump on my happiness.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By phage

Shatterstar says:

"If you try and connect two brain cells together at any point in the movie your head feels like its about to explode. Sooo many things wrong with that movie. Everything from the utterly pointless and ridiculous ghetto bedroom hacker subplot to the tow truck with two precut wires conveniently parked for the girl who just so happens to have a daddy that stole cars to hot-wire to the giant cube in Hoover dam being mass shifted down to a breadbox sized square that Shia can pick up to the "everything mankind has come up with in the 20th century from the microchip to the salad shooter comes from studying Megatron". To Skorponok, holy hell Skorponok. A giant scorpion, the wonderous idea inputted by Lorenzo "Bat Nipples" di Bonerventura. If Skorponok can be taken out by a few Marines and a gunship, why are the rest of the Decepticons so hard to take down? If Jazz can be ripped in half in 30 seconds by Megatron (which is pretty unprecedented from what I understand of TF continuity), why has their war gone on for millenia, couldn't Megatron just run around ripping autobots in half?I could go on for a page with this stuff."

first of all jazz was so easy to rip in half is because he was the smallest TF in the movie and skoorponok was not taken out a jet came in and blow its tail and skoorponok ran away.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

JT says:

"Shatterstar says:
"If you try and connect two brain cells together at any point in the movie your head feels like its about to explode. Sooo many things wrong with that movie. Everything from the utterly pointless and ridiculous ghetto bedroom hacker subplot to the tow truck with two precut wires conveniently parked for the girl who just so happens to have a daddy that stole cars to hot-wire to the giant cube in Hoover dam being mass shifted down to a breadbox sized square that Shia can pick up to the "everything mankind has come up with in the 20th century from the microchip to the salad shooter comes from studying Megatron". To Skorponok, holy hell Skorponok. A giant scorpion, the wonderous idea inputted by Lorenzo "Bat Nipples" di Bonerventura. If Skorponok can be taken out by a few Marines and a gunship, why are the rest of the Decepticons so hard to take down? If Jazz can be ripped in half in 30 seconds by Megatron (which is pretty unprecedented from what I understand of TF continuity), why has their war gone on for millenia, couldn't Megatron just run around ripping autobots in half? I could go on for a page with this stuff. "

I liked transformers. Don't take a giant dump on my happiness.

"

I'm sorry, I won't mention it again.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

The key with any Michael Bay movie is not to over think it, just enjoy the fire works. On that level, Transformers rules. I liked it anyways.

Worst movie(s) for me are anything by Peter Jackson (LotR, King Kong), they're so long and tedious. He could actually take a leaf out of Bay's book and throw in a couple of car chase's and some explosions.

Nothing has struck me as dumb for a while, maybe I'm watching the wrong (right?) movies.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm sorry for any Superman fans out there, But I thought the Superman movie was a waste. I hated it.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Superman Returns was mixed for me. When he's being Superman/Clark Kent it rocked, when he's being a deadbeat dad/stalker it was weak. Brandon Routh nailed it though, he was Superman. Kate Bosworth was a terrible Lois. She never seemed the part, Lois is supposed to be a feisty, hard-nosed journalist, jumping head long into trouble and I couldn't believe for one micro-second that she was that character.

Notes for the sequel; catch more planes, ditch Cyclops and the kid (who I really didn't like).

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phage

i didn't like lady in the water that was the worst

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Sparda

Ok....here I go....

While Superman Returns was really, really crappy (IMO) Ghost Rider was, without any doubt in my mind, THE SINGLE MOST STUPID movie I have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!! And, I rent at least one movie every Friday, nevermind the fact that I watch every Action/Comedy/Horror/Drama movie that's on TV. Ghost Rider was unprecendentedly crappy. The dialogue: crap. The storyline: crap. And god-almighty don't try to put together any sense in this movie. All the fights last about 20 seconds. I mean, really. He hits em twice and kills em. Wow. So epic. As soon as he said "Sorry, all out of mercy", I knew it was going down hill. And, WTF was up with Blackheart? Such a crappy actor. And what was the point of going through all that trouble to get the contract and use it if all it takes it a shotgun blast to make you have to heal for 15 seconds. So godly, uh-huh. He was harder to kill while he didn't have the contract. Only three things were decent during that movie:

1) The SFX were okay

2) The dude that played Caretaker. I can't remember his name....

3) Having Mephisto be played by the same guy who played the Yellow-Eyed demon in Supernatural.

Other than that, GR is absolutely crap in every conceivable way. EVERY WAY. It boggles my mind how utterly sh!tty that stupid movie was.

Sorry GR movie fans......if there are any....

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By phage

Sparda says:

"Ok....here I go....While Superman Returns was really, really crappy (IMO) Ghost Rider was, without any doubt in my mind, THE SINGLE MOST STUPID movie I have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!! And, I rent at least one movie every Friday, nevermind the fact that I watch every Action/Comedy/Horror/Drama movie that's on TV. Ghost Rider was unprecendentedly crappy. The dialogue: crap. The storyline: crap. And god-almighty don't try to put together any sense in this movie. All the fights last about 20 seconds. I mean, really. He hits em twice and kills em. Wow. So epic. As soon as he said "Sorry, all out of mercy", I knew it was going down hill. And, WTF was up with Blackheart? Such a crappy actor. And what was the point of going through all that trouble to get the contract and use it if all it takes it a shotgun blast to make you have to heal for 15 seconds. So godly, uh-huh. He was harder to kill while he didn't have the contract. Only three things were decent during that movie:1) The SFX were okay2) The dude that played Caretaker. I can't remember his name....3) Having Mephisto be played by the same guy who played the Yellow-Eyed demon in Supernatural.Other than that, GR is absolutely crap in every conceivable way. EVERY WAY. It boggles my mind how utterly sh!tty that stupid movie was.Sorry GR movie fans......if there are any...."

i think it was bad b/c N.Cage played ghostrider i think that was the worst move out there, i don't know who should play him but some 30 something year old man shouldn't have

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Paragon

Flicka, and any other movies about horses. Forced to watch them on airplanes, and can do so without headphones, yet somehow, I still know what's going on, down to the very last details. They are so predictable, I sometimes wish that the dad had actually shot the horse when I first got hurt, so that I wouldn't have to sit through an hour and a goddamn half of someone's life lessons they learn alongside they're recovering-from-an-injury horse, and alcoholic father.

Oh, and My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Not even going to get started.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

Paragon says:

"Flicka, and any other movies about horses. Forced to watch them on airplanes, and can do so without headphones, yet somehow, I still know what's going on, down to the very last details. They are so predictable, I sometimes wish that the dad had actually shot the horse when I first got hurt, so that I wouldn't have to sit through an hour and a goddamn half of someone's life lessons they learn alongside they're recovering-from-an-injury horse, and alcoholic father. Oh, and My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Not even going to get started."

When any movie has the tagline "Learn the true meaning of friendship" I know it's gonna suck. How many times can we learn the true meaning? God!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boken

if you mean dumbest as in makin fun of dum people then its dumb and dumberer or dumb and dumber

but if you mean dumb as in stupidthen i would have to say hostel. im sorry but eli roth really stepped over the line with the blood and gore. i like blood as much as the next guy, but this had way to much. even the guy wiht the strongest stomough they'ed feel sick. i didn't puke after it, but i sure as hell felt like i was about to.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By phage

NO NO.. I got the worst movie i didn't even see it and i know it was the worst movie..Fuck i don't even want to see it but Broke Back was the gayest movie out there

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chameleone

phage says:

"Shatterstar says:
"If you try and connect two brain cells together at any point in the movie your head feels like its about to explode. Sooo many things wrong with that movie. Everything from the utterly pointless and ridiculous ghetto bedroom hacker subplot to the tow truck with two precut wires conveniently parked for the girl who just so happens to have a daddy that stole cars to hot-wire to the giant cube in Hoover dam being mass shifted down to a breadbox sized square that Shia can pick up to the "everything mankind has come up with in the 20th century from the microchip to the salad shooter comes from studying Megatron". To Skorponok, holy hell Skorponok. A giant scorpion, the wonderous idea inputted by Lorenzo "Bat Nipples" di Bonerventura. If Skorponok can be taken out by a few Marines and a gunship, why are the rest of the Decepticons so hard to take down? If Jazz can be ripped in half in 30 seconds by Megatron (which is pretty unprecedented from what I understand of TF continuity), why has their war gone on for millenia, couldn't Megatron just run around ripping autobots in half?I could go on for a page with this stuff."

first of all jazz was so easy to rip in half is because he was the smallest TF in the movie and skoorponok was not taken out a jet came in and blow its tail and skoorponok ran away. "

Jazz was the first one to die because he was the token black robot. No offense to anybody, but for some reason, that seems to happen in movies.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boken

ok i never saw the movie either but i have two comments

1. i pretty shre they were trying to make a gay movie hints the name "Broke Back"

2. that movie is in a league of its own. it shouldn't count in this debate beacuse no one can argue how bad it is.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sparda

chameleone says:

"phage says:
"Shatterstar says:
first of all jazz was so easy to rip in half is because he was the smallest TF in the movie and skoorponok was not taken out a jet came in and blow its tail and skoorponok ran away. "
Jazz was the first one to die because he was the token black robot. No offense to anybody, but for some reason, that seems to happen in movies. "

True.....it used to be old people. Now it's black people. In movies, they always seem to be a traitor or die (at least most of the time honourably). It's odd......and don't start any crap in here, I was just saying.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chameleone

Brokeback mountain was actually a decent movie, i saw it as a joke with my friends, but it turned out to be alright

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By phage

chameleone says:

"phage says:
"Shatterstar says:

Jazz was the first one to die because he was the token black robot. No offense to anybody, but for some reason, that seems to happen in movies.

"

HAHAHAHA.. thats funny

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By phage

chameleone says:

"Brokeback mountain was actually a decent movie, i saw it as a joke with my friends, but it turned out to be alright"

my girlfriend tried to make me watch that movie but i was like hell to the no

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superkitty

In recent history, Darkness Falls. There were so many dumb scenes and things that shouldn't happen, that my roommate and I were pointing those things out and having different things to comment on. We still joke that if we see a policeman, we'll assume he'll shoot out the lights.

Super Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Super Nova

barbwire with pamela anderson as a secret agent <.<

Infernopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Infernopool

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Shatterstar says:

Absolutely agree.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38  Edited By Inverno

Southland Tales

Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire (I like the series but that is my least favorite one)

X-Men the Last Stand

Spider-Man 3

Bayformers

Dragonball Evolution

The Last Airbender

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really bad B-Rated movies.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheDude123

Not the dumbest movie but hunger games was a rip of every nearly movie cliche and its formulaic plot, directing, and nearly every scene have been done so many times before that I knew exactly what was going to happen from one minute to the next and could paraphrase the upcoming dialogue easily and nearly verbatim in many cases.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By goodguy24

Dumb & Dumber

It was so Dumb It was Funny.

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By kuonphobos

Pootie Tang and Cry Baby

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ssejllenrad

@goodguy24 said:

Dumb & Dumber

It was so Dumb It was Funny.

Dumb and Dumberer

It was even dumber it went full circle to unfunny...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By willpayton

@phage said:

what is the dumbest movie you ever seen???

I'm not even kidding here, but... every single SyFy movie, ever. I have honestly tried, but I cant watch any of that crap for more than like 5 minutes before I have to change the channel.

Oh, and how could I forget this jewel...

I dare anyone to watch that JLA movie all the way through. This makes other bad movies like Captain America and Highlander II look good.

@Eternal Chaos said:

I'm sorry for any Superman fans out there, But I thought the Superman movie was a waste. I hated it.

I'll assume you're talking about Superman Returns. But, seriously, that's a masterpiece compared to Superman IV.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WARLOCK2792

There are these gay movies called "Eating Out"............and they can get hella dumb

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46  Edited By Inverno

@WillPayton: Yeah... SyFy Channel Original Movies are usually a step below than direct-to-video movies.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eternal Chaos

@WillPayton: Yep that sounds about right. Won't argue with you on the Syfy thing though the majority of them are so cheezy they make me want a cracker. About as cheezy as that joke I just said. LoL.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ms__omega

Twilight and anything by Uwie Boll

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers