The Deep Dark Secret Thread

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dementia5

Forgive me if this has already been done.

Is there any dark secret you'd like to get off your chest? Something in your past you're ashamed of?

They say confession is good for the soul. Given the fact that we all share a kind of anonymity here, consider this your confessional.  ;-)

I'll bite the bullet first:

When I was in college, I got crazy drunk at a dorm party once, then wandered across campus and slashed the tires on my prof's car because he'd given me a failing grade on a paper that I felt sure was at least a solid C-minus. The only reason I didn't get caught was that the 2 security guards on duty were both back at the dorm party.

Kamen Rider Kajiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This one time me and my class was at this special facility to learn how to specialize on how to handle animals.
And every one had to share their rooms but me that's not all while everyone was bored stuck in curview at 10:00 PM
I had a portable DVD recorder and my laptop with me even tough it wasn't allowed
And i was watching movies and surfing the net till 01:00 AM i kinda feel guilty now those poor bastards.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I got into a real fist fight with my uncle when he tried to beat my dog with a water hose...
Chickenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Chickenman

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Oh, wait...that wasn't me...

But I did knock over my roomate's motorcycle by accident once, beating it up pretty good. He still thinks the neighborhood kids did it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I was the one who ate the last piece of Chocolate Pie last night