#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that the trailers of both movies have been shown, which is the one you're wanting more to see?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Man ! This is tough one ! I want to see them both so much. Christian Bale is awesome as Batman ! I hope he does well as John Connor in the new Terminator movie.
Post Edited:2007-12-27 00:49:33

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Altough Ironman isn't my favorite marvel character, his movie looks like the most decent one that marvel has done so far.

but on the other hand; The Dark Knight has well Batman my favorite hero and also Batman begins was awesome, one of the best movies based on comic characters. Christopher Nolan as director and Christian Bale as Batman was enough to make it a good movie, but adding Ra's al ghul? man it was great. I had my doubts at first of the dark knight. Because altough begins was awesome it wasn't automatically a reason to believe it was good. However with this trailer I'm more than convinced.

For me it's the dark knight

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#5 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually equally excited for both of them. I'm excited for Batman because Batman Begins was already excellent... and this one finally has the Joker, but the Iron Man movie actually has great potential as it is finally produced my Marvel themselves, now had some other Hollywood studio produced it instead, that would've been a different story.

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to both. Like others have said, Batman has a proven track record so I'm almost certain it will be great. Iron-man looks awesome, but is a bit more wait and see.

#7 Posted by Nightelf (52 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not a fan of christian's bale acting skills, so even i love batman and i'm dying to see ledger as jocker, i'll go for iron man.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight.

#9 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

i think iron man but im hoping niether one is disapointing

#10 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I am looking forward to the Dark Knight because Bale is awesome (see Equilibrium), and Batman Begins was awesome. On the other hand, Iron Man comes out on my birthday, so it is like a gift from Marvel to me.

I would say they are both going to be good.

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Dark Knight."

I'm waiting for Two-Face...

#12 Posted by Spiderfan001 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

They both look good, but a slight edge to the Dark Knight.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight

#14 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Both.

#15 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman its somthing new and i really cant wait to see how they do it

#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

both look good to me