The Dance Thread.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since I'm a Dancer, and didn't really see this Topic on CV lol. So with that I said to myself.. “ Why not? ”

I'm sure theres atleast 10 people interested, and have the same or different opinions on different Dance styles or Dancers.

My personal Favorites are European Hip Hop - Dubstep - Animation - Turfing and some combinations of these dances.

Dance has become a big influence in Community's and in Entertainment for years. It continues to grow and evolve all around the world. Dance has changed lives, created opportunitys for talented youth, and has brought people together from all different Cultures and Nations.

Dance inspires me everyday, and my inspirations have helped me become determined to be better.

These people are.

1. Michael Jackson.

2. Les Twins.

3. Marquese Scott.

4. Tight Eyez.

5. Bluprint.

6. Havoc.

7. Mr.Fantastic.

8. Pacman.

9. Madd Chadd.

10. Fik Shun.

But enough with me what are your thoughts?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jonez_

.....I can do the worm.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jezer

I Salsa(3-4 years of experience). And Dougie.

I also learned how to Break a little(basic freezes, suck at toprock).

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I do Zumba 2x a week and play Just Dance a additional 2x a week

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheVivas

Bump!!

Any other dancers on CV!? If so, let's find out!

Me personally, I used to bboy(breakdance) but with sports in highschool, I had to, in a way, "quit." I've recently gotten back into breaking, and I'm trying to learn Tutting and Popping. I'm fairly new to those last two, and would like in the future to learn how to Lock, Glide, and maybe C-Walk? Honestly, I would want to learn any sort of hip hop. Besides jerking. Can't stand it for some reason. Lol

Loading Video...

Here's a clip of someone who inspires me: one of my most favorite BBoys, Hong 10. Others that I really like are Wing, Born, Thesis, Taisuke, and Physicx. I know, most of them are Korean. I went through an Asian phase in middle school when I started. Lol

But enough about me. Come on CV, LET"S SEE WHO CAN DANCE!!!!!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.....again.....

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I do all of those in the OP except replace turfing with popping. My favorite dancers that inspire me are..

Poppin John

Marquese Scott

Madd Chadd

Chibi

Randm

Boogie Frantick

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By HumanRocket

I can't dance :,(

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or sing :,(

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Dude I didn't know you danced! When did you start?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: It's all good man! It's never too late to start! Diggin the Nova avatar btw!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

@thevivas said:

Yea I've been doing it for about 4 years now. I'm not professional or anything, I just watch videos and practice at home sometimes or more frequently when I go out with friends. It's more of a hobby I like to bust out at parties and other such social events, and I'd say I'm pretty good at Popping, Robot, and Animation dancing. I'm trying to get better at tutting and I'd like to learn some breakdancing as well(at which I am currently a novice at best).

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: That's how I learned too. What inspired you to dance?

I can't tut. -.- it's like that one thing I just can get right lool

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dance is awesome, I thought I was the only one on the Vine to like dance. I really like Hip Hop.

Loading Video...

I can dance a little. I mean, I can't do any of the big moves, but small moves can actually go a long way in the clubs.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I like twerk. I don't do it, but gimme a white chick who can do it and I'm all attention.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Yea I've been doing it for about 4 years now. I'm not professional or anything, I just watch videos and practice at home sometimes or more frequently when I go out with friends. It's more of a hobby I like to bust out at parties and other such social events, and I'd say I'm pretty good at Popping, Robot, and Animation dancing. I'm trying to get better at tutting and I'd like to learn some breakdancing as well(at which I am currently a novice at best).

Four years is a long time man! Has it been like on and off, or are you more consistent with it? Cause that's one of my problems, always having to take long, extended breaks -.- I just got one windmill a few weeks ago, to be honest. Haha. But I'm trying to get better at Popping and Tutting as well, but that's a lot of body and hand control..

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DBVSE7

@monsterstomp: I thought I was too lol. How long have you been dancing? I've been for 7 years now.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@humanrocket: It's all good man! It's never too late to start! Diggin the Nova avatar btw!

I need helps to dance! And thanks. I have a different avatar for different holidays in the year :)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Rouflex

The last time i've dance i was in elementary school. The teacher told me i was doing great (Lmao...). Now if by dance you mean those Stuff we see in movies (Break dance?) i've never tryed and i dont think i would be good at it.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only dance when someone drags me onto the dance floor and forces me to dance.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@dbvse7 My older brother has been dancing for like..11 years now and he kinda got me into it. I used to be a really shy kid back when I first started high school, so dancing really helped me break out of my shell so to speak.

Yea tutting's hard for me too for some reason..I can wave for days though lol.

@thevivas It was on off 2 years ago(in terms of practicing) but this year I've been trying to devote time to practice. It is really easy to get lazy with it, you just have to keep motivated. Yea, tutting is rather difficult for me as well. Popping, and the Robot I don't find as complicated for some reason..which is kinda weird as a lot of dancers I know find hand and arm control easier to maintain than full body control.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww, I thought this was a thread where we could post videos of us dancing.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I feel you man. I had to pretty much take a four year break cause I had to devote my time to doing three sports all through high school. I would always get back into it for about the last few months of the school year though for my school's Dance Rally, but yeah. The only reason I kept up with it about two years ago was because my friend wanted me to take a dance class with him. Now I just do it to stay in shape as a form of expertise, but I've been steadily practicing more often. The thing with breaking is its so physically demanding -.- but I still love it. Lol. I mean, theres some people like that man! Certain things come easier to them than others. Like I can't pop as good as some people who just started, but I can do handstand freezes and certain footwork moves better than my friend who's got Flares and Windmills. Lol *shrugs*

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Can't upload videos from my phone, alas. Or else I would've done it already :P. You'll have to make do with my singing at the moment.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MonsterStomp

@dbvse7 said:

@monsterstomp: I thought I was too lol. How long have you been dancing? I've been for 7 years now.

Probably 10 years or so. Not professionally, but you know. Ever since watching You Got Served when I was a kid, I just liked dance.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Willdabeast Adams respect.