#1 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully this hasn't been done before...  
Basically, this is a thread for all things creepy. You can put whatever creepy things you see fit on this thread, as long as it follows two rules: 1) it has to actually be creepy, and 2) it can't be too gory. 
And so, I humbly present: 
 
      
  
I'll start this thread off with a few oldies (but goodies): 
 

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6308/1256517639146.gif     

http://www.secrettechnology.com/sunstorm.html     
 

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal   
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mUk04_ho      
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc     

#2 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio



#4 Posted by TheNooseIsLoose (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

Human centipede

#5 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

In rural southern Illinois, a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. Apparently, after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually, the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.    
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
whoa nelly...
#7 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

    
    
    
 
 
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness; it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. Then, the covers shift beside you.
 
 
Help keep this thread alive, guys :) 
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
got damn
#9 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586: 

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness; it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. Then, the covers shift beside you. 

 
that is seriously freak stuff, that scene should be put in a movie, unless it was already in a movie in which case what movie is that from
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

It might not be creepy, but it is disturbing...great  the emblem is disable...
But here you  go.

#11 Posted by webhe4d (156 posts) - - Show Bio

 


#12 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
@webhe4d said:
"  

"
awesome...
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @TheBatman586: 

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness; it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. Then, the covers shift beside you. 

 that is seriously freak stuff, that scene should be put in a movie, unless it was already in a movie in which case what movie is that from "
?
#14 Posted by webhe4d (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: 
countless nightmares due to that dude... you don't wanna get me started with my sisters old American Girl dolls. Swear their eyes would follow you every time you would walk past
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
@webhe4d said:
" @King Saturn:  countless nightmares due to that dude... you don't wanna get me started with my sisters old American Girl dolls. Swear their eyes would follow you every time you would walk past "
lmfao
#16 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:


 

 that is seriously freak stuff, that scene should be put in a movie, unless it was already in a movie in which case what movie is that from "

I don't recall it ever being in a movie, although I agree that it would make a good scene.  
 
If you haven't had enough creepiness yet, check these out: 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYLg9brIRg 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMJvzZq4hA     
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zne95IZZwrQ        
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoGsEGmYoM     
 
#17 Posted by Too Cold (27 posts) - - Show Bio

creepy sh!t
#18 Posted by CDviper (9114 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta remeber some of this stuff for the camp out in 3 days

#19 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Krakoa (550 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOOO!

#21 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"
    
    
      "Daddy, I had a bad dream."You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness; it's 3:23."Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?""No, Daddy."The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?""Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. Then, the covers shift beside you.  Help keep this thread alive, guys :)  "
omg...wtf dude
#22 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
omg...wtf dude "

That's pretty much what I thought when I first saw these photos. If you look at the picture of the forest, there's a dark figure that is a bit to the left of the center.
#23 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

This will give you nightmares just to give a heads up 
  

  
#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#25 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean almost every thread on here is kinda creepy. Always a little too personal, and sometimes includes the rantings of crazy people

#26 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

  

#27 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
heh... look at that
#28 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Krakoa said:
" BOOOO!
"
You win
#30 Posted by CDviper (9114 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha... Glenn Beck
#32 Posted by xscarletkittie (594 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio
@webhe4d said:
"  

"
Classic! What would be real creepy was if this thread was on Giant Bomb!
#35 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#36 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Too Cold said:
"creepy sh!t "
#37 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

During the war a soldier faithfully wrote to his mother every week so she would know he was all right. One week, she didn't get a letter and immediately began to worry. Within a couple of weeks she got a letter from the Army saying that her son had been captured and was being held in a Prisoner-of-War camp, and they assured her that they had no reason to believe the American prisoners were being mistreated in any way. A few weeks later the woman finally received another letter from her son. It read: "Dear Mom, Try not to worry about me, they are treating us well and I'll be released as soon as the war is over. Make sure that little Teddy gets the stamp for his collection. Love you, Joe" The woman was overjoyed to hear the news, but was confused because she had no idea who "little Teddy" was. She decided to steam the stamp from the envelope and have a look. When she did she saw that written on the back of the stamp were the words: "They've cut off my legs". 
------------------      

A teenage babysitter put the kids she was watching to sleep in their beds and went back downstairs. The late night news was on the TV. The reporter said a psychopath from a local mental institution was on the loose and that police thought he might be in the area. He cautioned residents to lock their doors and windows because this man was very, very dangerous. The teenager checked the locks on the windows and the doors, but she forgot the door on the cellar bulkhead. Needless to say, the psychopath broke in about an hour later, coming up from the cellar, armed with an ax. The children heard some noises downstairs, but thought it was the baby-sitter moving some furniture around. Then it got real quiet. All they heard for the remainder of the night was: "Thump! Thump! Dra-aag... Thump! Thump! Dra-aag..." Evidently, they were too afraid to get up to see what it was.

In the morning, their parents came home and were horrified to find the babysitter at the top of the stairs, dead with both arms hacked off at the elbows, and both legs hacked off at the knees. She'd been climbing the stairs on the bloody stumps of her limbs, pulling her badly injured body along. 
---------

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm’s well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn’t come close to matching the body they’d found in the oven.


    

#38 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  
#40 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

A description of a YouTube video I found: 
 
So do any of you remember those Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1930s? The ones that were just put out on DVD a few years ago? Well, I hear there is one that was unreleased to even the most avid classic disney fans. According to sources, it's nothing special. It's just a continuous loop (like flinstones) of mickey walking past 6 buildings that goes on for two or three minutes before fading out. Unlike the cutesy tunes put in though, the song on this cartoon was not a song at all, just a constant banging on a piano as if the keys for a minute and a half before going to white noise for the remainder of the film. It wasn't the jolly old Mickey we've come to love either, Mickey wasn't dancing, not even smiling, just kind of walking as if you or I were walking, with a normal facial expression, but for some reason his head tilted side to side as he kept this dismal look. Up until a year or two ago, everyone believed that after it cut to black and that was it. When Leonard Maltin was reviewing the cartoon to be put in the complete series, he decided it was too junk to be on the DVD, but wanted to have a digital copy due to the fact that it was a creation of Walt. When he had a digitized version up on his computer to look at the file, he noticed something.

The cartoon was 9 minutes and 4 seconds long.


"After it cut to black, it stayed like that until the 6th minute, before going back into Mickey walking. The sound was different this time. It was a murmur. It wasn't a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud over the next minute, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickeys walking. And the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk. On the 7th minute, the murmur turned into a bloodcurdling scream (the kind of scream painful to hear) and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn't have been possible at the time. Mickey face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. The buildings became rubble floating in midair and the sidewalk was still impossibly navigating in warped directions, a few seeming inconcievable with what we, as humans, know about direction. Mr. Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending an employee to finish the video and take notes of everything happening up until the last second, and afterward immediately store the disc of the cartoon into the vault. This distorted screaming lasted until 8 minutes and a few seconds in, and then it abruptly cuts to the mickey mouse face at the credits of the end of every video with what sounded like a broken music box playing in the backround. This happened for about 30 seconds. From a security guard working under me who was making rounds outside of that room, I was told that after the last frame, the employee stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying "Real suffering is not known" 7 times before speedily taking the guards pistol and offing himself on the spot. The thing I could get out of Leonard Maltin was that the last frame was a piece of russian text that roughly said "the sights of hell bring its viewers back in". As far as I know, no one else has seen it, (..until now). 
 
  

   

   

#41 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else want to contribute? 
I can't do it all on my own, you know :)
#42 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is going on here now?

#43 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
creepy stuff
#44 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"

Hopefully this hasn't been done before...  
Basically, this is a thread for all things creepy. You can put whatever creepy things you see fit on this thread, as long as it follows two rules: 1) it has to actually be creepy, and 2) it can't be too gory. 
So, in the spirit of Halloween, I humbly present: 
 
      
  
I'll start this thread off with a few oldies (but goodies): 
 

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6308/1256517639146.gif     

http://www.secrettechnology.com/sunstorm.html     
 

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal   
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mUk04_ho      
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc     

"
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
I"V MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS!
 
It was called the Scary Stuff thread!
#45 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:
Sorry about that, I just typed in "Creepy Thread" into the search bar, and nothing came up.
#47 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586:
OMG now I'm afraid to be by myself the girl part with the zombie look looks SCARY why did i watch it!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#48 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:

" @TheCerealKillz: Sorry about that, I just typed in "Creepy Thread" into the search bar, and nothing came up. "

Nah its okay, this thread is fine.
 
Forget my thread.
 
On topic:
 
Here are some stories.
 
   The Watcher

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

 
  
Border Crossing

There was a couple from Texas who was planning a weekend trip across the Mexican border for a shopping spree. At the last minute, their babysitter canceled, so they had to bring along their two year old son with them. They had been across the border for an hour when the boy got free and ran around the corner. The mother tried to find him, but he was missing. The mother found a police officer who told her to go to the gate and wait. Not really understanding the instructions, she did as she was told. About 45 minutes later, a Mexican man approached the border, carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful that he had been found. When the man realized it was the boy's mother, he dropped him and ran. The police were waiting for him. The boy was dead, and in the 45 minutes he was missing, he had been cut open, all of his organs removed, and stuffed with bags of cocaine. The man was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep.

 
   Statues

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was Okay, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the corner of the bedroom with a blanket or cloth because it freaked her out. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house... we will call the police. We do not have a clown statue."

 
 The Medic

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.
#49 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@CDviper said:

"
 
"


 

omg NOW THATS SCARy
#50 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @TheBatman586 said:

" @TheCerealKillz: Sorry about that, I just typed in "Creepy Thread" into the search bar, and nothing came up. "

Nah its okay, this thread is fine.
 
Forget my thread.
 
On topic:
 
Here are some stories.
 
   The Watcher

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

 
  
Border Crossing

There was a couple from Texas who was planning a weekend trip across the Mexican border for a shopping spree. At the last minute, their babysitter canceled, so they had to bring along their two year old son with them. They had been across the border for an hour when the boy got free and ran around the corner. The mother tried to find him, but he was missing. The mother found a police officer who told her to go to the gate and wait. Not really understanding the instructions, she did as she was told. About 45 minutes later, a Mexican man approached the border, carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful that he had been found. When the man realized it was the boy's mother, he dropped him and ran. The police were waiting for him. The boy was dead, and in the 45 minutes he was missing, he had been cut open, all of his organs removed, and stuffed with bags of cocaine. The man was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep.

 
   Statues

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was Okay, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the corner of the bedroom with a blanket or cloth because it freaked her out. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house... we will call the police. We do not have a clown statue."

 
 The Medic

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.
"

Awesome, thanks for the stories.