RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RetolledTruth

Hey dudes

I'm pretty sure most people on this forum are aware of what a troll is...If not here is one definition:

Troll- 
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.  

Now at one point or another I'm pretty sure we've all have been trolled at or have trolled someone. What I want to attempt to do in this thread is bring to your attention several other "Classes" of posters on forums.

First we have the troll of course whos definition I have given...so lets not be redundant

here goes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. E.L.F.'s- or also know as Elevated Life Forms, these posters frequent the most recent threads, usually. Thier coin phrase is "Actually..." 
 Habits: They are what we call forum nazi's. they correct people as often as they can- grammar,facts,spelling,picture- you name it. Supposing they are the best,They think people enjoy them. Which may be the case for trolls. Who purposely annoy e.l.f.'s to incite forum hate. They can be of help as they are very knowledgeable. Be ware...they may correct me in this thread. But its thier nature. 

3. O.R.C.'s- or also known as Overly Realistic Commenters, they often frequent the offtopic sections. They are know by their coin phrase "FAKE!"
Habits: like the elves they feel they are superior to everyone else. When people post thier opinion they feel the said opinions are unreal because the other poster is on the internet so he" must be a part of the web". They are extreamly explosive. Their worst enemies are elves; reason: O.R.C.'s have horrible grammar. They pull attention off of trolls and can be more dangerous. But they can be a help in weeding of fake facts and post.....though it's usually hit or miss. Beware ...they will pick out the "fake" things I have said

4. Last but not least: Knights- this isn't an acronym...they are genuinely knights...or at least they think they are. Thier coin phrase is: "Flagged"
Habits: These guys feel like the forum would go to hell without them. They often frequent all threads they find may be in danger of internet hate. They train their new techniques on newbie posters by telling them" Read the T.O.S. or gtfo". They participate and cause thier own damage but condemn everyone else for thiers. They can be good for keeping the forum moderated (no disrespect). They can get extreamly aggravated in thier traing and have roid rage. Beware they will likely flag this thread.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their are many classes I have neglected to mention...maybe you can name them...

Which one are you...thanks for reading

I'm an avid troll/dwarf btw....mining through old threads looking for mythril...and leaving foolish statements...I incite growth in forums due to my attractiveness to above said classes

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Roddy010

Lol...I like these....

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Roddy010 said:
" Lol...I like these.... "
do you have a class of your own?

thanks for commenting
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roddy010

No problem...Ummm I can"t think of any... 

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Roddy010 said:
" No problem...Ummm I can"t think of any...  "
you are the village buddy...to avoid any confrontation you seldom comment...but give massive forum love...beware you will often have to decide between friends...causing forum hate
: P
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Daydream
@RetolledTruth said:
" Hey dudes

I'm pretty sure most people on this forum are aware of what a troll is...If not here is one definition:

Troll- 
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.    Now at one point or another I'm pretty sure we've all have been trolled at or have trolled someone. What I want to attempt to do in this thread is bring to your attention several other "Classes" of posters on forums.  First we have the troll of course whos definition I have given...so lets not be redundant  here goes -----------------------------------------------------------------------  2. E.L.F.'s- or also know as Elevated Life Forms, these posters frequent the most recent threads, usually. Thier coin phrase is "Actually..."   Habits: They are what we call forum nazi's. they correct people as often as they can- grammar,facts,spelling,picture- you name it. Supposing they are the best,They think people enjoy them. Which may be the case for trolls. Who purposely annoy e.l.f.'s to incite forum hate. They can be of help as they are very knowledgeable. Be ware...they may correct me in this thread. But its thier nature.   3. O.R.C.'s- or also known as Overly Realistic Commenters, they often frequent the offtopic sections. They are know by their coin phrase "FAKE!" Habits: like the elves they feel they are superior to everyone else. When people post thier opinion they feel the said opinions are unreal because the other poster is on the internet so he" must be a part of the web". They are extreamly explosive. Their worst enemies are elves; reason: O.R.C.'s have horrible grammar. They pull attention off of trolls and can be more dangerous. But they can be a help in weeding of fake facts and post.....though it's usually hit or miss. Beware ...they will pick out the "fake" things I have said  4. Last but not least: Knights- this isn't an acronym...they are genuinely knights...or at least they think they are. Thier coin phrase is: "Flagged" Habits: These guys feel like the forum would go to hell without them. They often frequent all threads they find may be in danger of internet hate. They train their new techniques on newbie posters by telling them" Read the T.O.S. or gtfo". They participate and cause thier own damage but condemn everyone else for thiers. They can be good for keeping the forum moderated (no disrespect). They can get extreamly aggravated in thier traing and have roid rage. Beware they will likely flag this thread. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Their are many classes I have neglected to mention...maybe you can name them...  Which one are you...thanks for reading  I'm an avid troll/dwarf btw....mining through old threads looking for mythril...and leaving foolish statements...I incite growth in forums due to my attractiveness to above said classes "
IT'S SPELLED THEIR NOT "THIER", GOSH DARN IT.
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetolledTruth
The village cynic says: Fail

@Daydream said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" Hey dudes

Troll- 
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.    Now at one point or another I'm pretty sure we've all have been trolled at or have trolled someone. What I want to attempt to do in this thread is bring to your attention several other "Classes" of posters on forums.  First we have the troll of course whos definition I have given...so lets not be redundant  here goes -----------------------------------------------------------------------  2. E.L.F.'s- or also know as Elevated Life Forms, these posters frequent the most recent threads, usually. Thier coin phrase is "Actually..."   Habits: They are what we call forum nazi's. they correct people as often as they can- grammar,facts,spelling,picture- you name it. Supposing they are the best,They think people enjoy them. Which may be the case for trolls. Who purposely annoy e.l.f.'s to incite forum hate. They can be of help as they are very knowledgeable. Be ware...they may correct me in this thread. But its thier nature.   3. O.R.C.'s- or also known as Overly Realistic Commenters, they often frequent the offtopic sections. They are know by their coin phrase "FAKE!" Habits: like the elves they feel they are superior to everyone else. When people post thier opinion they feel the said opinions are unreal because the other poster is on the internet so he" must be a part of the web". They are extreamly explosive. Their worst enemies are elves; reason: O.R.C.'s have horrible grammar. They pull attention off of trolls and can be more dangerous. But they can be a help in weeding of fake facts and post.....though it's usually hit or miss. Beware ...they will pick out the "fake" things I have said  4. Last but not least: Knights- this isn't an acronym...they are genuinely knights...or at least they think they are. Thier coin phrase is: "Flagged" Habits: These guys feel like the forum would go to hell without them. They often frequent all threads they find may be in danger of internet hate. They train their new techniques on newbie posters by telling them" Read the T.O.S. or gtfo". They participate and cause thier own damage but condemn everyone else for thiers. They can be good for keeping the forum moderated (no disrespect). They can get extreamly aggravated in thier traing and have roid rage. Beware they will likely flag this thread. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Their are many classes I have neglected to mention...maybe you can name them...  Which one are you...thanks for reading  I'm an avid troll/dwarf btw....mining through old threads looking for mythril...and leaving foolish statements...I incite growth in forums due to my attractiveness to above said classes "
IT'S SPELLED THEIR NOT "THIER", GOSH DARN IT. "

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Roddy010
@RetolledTruth: LMAO soo true...you should be a psychiatrist...You can evaluate people like nobody"s business... 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Psyentist
@Daydream said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" Hey dudes

Troll- 
Haha. Beautiful.
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RetolledTruth
Flagged for redundancy...jk

@The Psyentist said:
" @Daydream said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" Hey dudes

Troll- 
Haha. Beautiful. "
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Psyentist
@RetolledTruth: You're clever...oops! Or is that redundant? ;)
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetolledTruth
@The Psyentist said:
" @RetolledTruth: You're clever...oops! Or is that redundant? ;) "
as an E.L.F i knew you'd say that... but please one space after ellipses they are punctuation.
lol
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite

I don't know what I am, I kind of fit Knight(as I try to resolve issues in the forums) but I don't honestly think that CV is screwed if I ever leave. It can run just fine without me around.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Decoy Elite said:
" I don't know what I am, I kind of fit Knight(as I try to resolve issues in the forums) but I don't honestly think that CV is screwed if I ever leave. It can run just fine without me around. "
You are actually the unsure upstart knight based on what you've just stated

of course you post count says otherwise...but thats just the effects of your spell

you secretly practice wizardry
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: a cleric maybe
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thegreatfour

what would a wizard be?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RetolledTruth:@thegreatfour: Wha? 
I'm confused......
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: I dunno my like of mythical realms clicked in
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite

What do I have to do to be a Black Mage or even a Red Mage?

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RetolledTruth:@thegreatfour: Wha?  I'm confused...... "
Also known as haxxers...due to thier forum experience they gain the innate ability to do thing normal posters can't thier pjrase is "I remember when"...you can guess why they are bad

ant its "What?" not Wha?
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thegreatfour
@RetolledTruth:
I like to go through and read RPGs and participate. I sometimes leave a comment in off topic forums asking questions or making a joke. what am I?
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RetolledTruth

The colleseum fighter your phrase is "Insert game phrase here" you frequent game and battle threads and try to recruit other fighters in off topic...you cause forum hate by annoying invitation pm's

thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thegreatfour
@RetolledTruth: groovey
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RetolledTruth said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @RetolledTruth:@thegreatfour: Wha?  I'm confused...... "
Also known as haxxers...due to thier forum experience they gain the innate ability to do thing normal posters can't thier pjrase is "I remember when"...you can guess why they are bad  ant its "What?" not Wha? "
I shortened it to express my confusion. 
Also I want to be a Red Mage so that I can do this:

No Caption Provided
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RetolledTruth
@thegreatfour said:
" @RetolledTruth: groovey "
are you the village junkie?

you have no talents...you just post while intoxicated.
"Groovy" is indicative of that
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RetolledTruth said:
" The colleseum fighter your phrase is "Insert game phrase here" you frequent game and battle threads and try to recruit other fighters in off topic...you cause forum hate by annoying invitation pm's "
Why are all your descriptions so negative?
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" The colleseum fighter your phrase is "Insert game phrase here" you frequent game and battle threads and try to recruit other fighters in off topic...you cause forum hate by annoying invitation pm's "
Why are all your descriptions so negative? "
sorry and nice comic pic there...

by saying it that way i add shock value

you are the village dunce...you have to many questions...return to QandA section : p

thanks
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite:  still I got Fighter I can wield four swords
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite:  still I got Fighter I can wield four swords "
Fighter is a bad arse in 8-Bit Theater. Although it comes at a cost.
@RetolledTruth: I actually I frequent the Battles section the most(with the RPG section in a close second)
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: yep that's totally me ^.^
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite: yep that's totally me ^.^ "
Lol, you underestimate yourself. You could be like Red Mage who's just as bad arse and has the best logic ever, uttering the quote "Anything can be solved with proper application of Animal Husbandry!"
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RetolledTruth
@Decoy Elite said:

" @thegreatfour said:

" @Decoy Elite:  still I got Fighter I can wield four swords "
Fighter is a bad arse in 8-Bit Theater. Although it comes at a cost.
@RetolledTruth: I actually I frequent the Battles section the most(with the RPG section in a close second) "
Bodybuilding pacifist?
your Phrase: I totally agree but here are links that i've studied that prove both of us wrong
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: what can black mage do? I remember weird dark electricity coming from him and killing white mage and that's about it
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite: what can black mage do? I remember weird dark electricity coming from him and killing white mage and that's about it "
Black Mage is the most powerful  of the Light Warriors, once a day he can use the Haydoken which is so powerful it can easily level a city. Near the end of 8-Bit Theater he absorbed his own evil along with the evil of the 4 fiends and nearly became Chaos, although he ended up firing a evil powered Haydoken at Sarda causing Sarda to become Chaos instead. 
He's an evil powerhouse and by far the most dangerous of the group as he knows several deadly spells and is not afraid to get his knives dirty.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: and he can ride dragons to go to Australia
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite: and he can ride dragons to go to Australia "
No he didn't go to Australia, Sarda hit him in the face with Australia.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: well... that makes much more sense
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite: well... that makes much more sense "
Yup. :D
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: also. How do you explain this?
No Caption Provided

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour: That's the final page, it's full of in jokes and is the only page fully drawn instead of the usual sprite look.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: I like the look of Black mage.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour: I like how Fighter has his Sword-chucks.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thegreatfour
@Decoy Elite: yeah you had that battle thread with him vs (how ever it was)
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thegreatfour said:
" @Decoy Elite: yeah you had that battle thread with him vs (how ever it was) "
Bayonetta. Yeah, I really like that debate because I got to showcase a character most people don't know about.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thegreatfour

@Decoy Elite:

No Caption Provided

just that you receive the Top Hat Cat award 
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont fit any of those. the only parts that pertain to me are i go for top floating threads part do to being lazy, and part
my nice slow connection.but i intentionally screw up my own grammer so that removes me, and i could care less
about anyone's diction.

I post as randomly as it gets. I can post something wacky and 100% irrelevant and in the next post something
detailed and mathematical and in the next something poetic or philosophical.
 in the tradition here of giving it a bad and one sided name i am whats known online commonly
as a " crackhead ", though i dont use (no offense to those that do, your nice people)
i do adhere to that posting style lacking any real structure at all and having it all at once.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By Magian

I have no idea what I am and I m not sure about these classes.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@ComicMan24 said:
" I have no idea what I am and I m not sure about these classes. "
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By fesak  Moderator

This thread is interesting and relevant.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#50  Edited By ragdollpurps

i'm the kind of troll that only posts her honest opinion for fear that someone will dub anything she says otherwise as wrong and noobish.  :X