The Booty Warrior vs Quagmire

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
What would happen if The Booty Warrior confronted Quaqmire in his own home ? Would Quagmire resist The Booty Warrior and escape ? Would The Booty Warrior take what he wants from Quagmire ? Would Quagmire just give in to The Booty Warrior ? Yeah I Know... weird topic... you can thank The Boondocks and Family Guy for it...  

No Caption Provided
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Strafe Prower

Thank you Family Guy and The Boondocks.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

Quagmire is gonna get raped, did you see how the booty warrior rip chris hanson's butt?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FLCL1

LMAO
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By drkhwk2001

Quag is a freak he will prolly give it up willingly.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@Death Certificate said:
" Quagmire is gonna get raped, did you see how the booty warrior rip chris hanson's butt? "
ha ha... yup 
I thought the real life interview was even funnier than the Boondocks episode
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Death Certificate
@King Saturn:
The real interview, slightly scares me with the fact that fleece johnson is real and is still living prision. That alone will give me a reason not to go to jail.  
BTW don't the other prisioners remind you of Scared Straight "99"Kids in Prison    
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I don't know yet.  Family guy people know how to fight.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@Death Certificate said:
" @King Saturn: The real interview, slightly scares me with the fact that fleece johnson is real and is still living prision. That alone will give me a reason not to go to jail.  BTW don't the other prisioners remind you of Scared Straight "99"Kids in Prison     "
ha ha... well it does give you incentive to keep your ass out of Prison... I am sure there are Booty Warriors all over the Country... hell... The World... there is probably even a Booty Warlord in the Pen... 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By _Sojourn_

I likes ya, and I wants ya...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@Slight said:
" I likes ya, and I wants ya... "
we can do this the easy way... or the hard way... 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_
@King Saturn: the choice is your...

and the answer was always yes....

Question: Do you think he was really that intimidating, or did he just get really lucky and choose all the gay guys?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@Slight said:
" @King Saturn: the choice is your...  and the answer was always yes....  Question: Do you think he was really that intimidating, or did he just get really lucky and choose all the gay guys? "
thats a good question... maybe The Booty Warrior has some Tough Guys rolling with him... maybe that made him more intimidating
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Sojourn_
@King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn: the choice is your...  and the answer was always yes....  Question: Do you think he was really that intimidating, or did he just get really lucky and choose all the gay guys? "
thats a good question... maybe The Booty Warrior has some Tough Guys rolling with him... maybe that made him more intimidating "
I don't think so, I think he's a lone warrior...But not just a warrior, I think he might be a ninja...Because we all know no one messes with Ninja's...He's now the Booty Ninja
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
thats a good question... maybe The Booty Warrior has some Tough Guys rolling with him... maybe that made him more intimidating "
I don't think so, I think he's a lone warrior...But not just a warrior, I think he might be a ninja...Because we all know no one messes with Ninja's...He's now the Booty Ninja "
somebody has to be rolling with him though... cause how else would he be able to stop other Booty Warriors from violating himself... he has to have some dudes that back him so they will know not to mess with his Booty while he plays around with others... lol 
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By killermike

That episode was hilarious.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Sojourn_
@King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
I don't think so, I think he's a lone warrior...But not just a warrior, I think he might be a ninja...Because we all know no one messes with Ninja's...He's now the Booty Ninja "
somebody has to be rolling with him though... cause how else would he be able to stop other Booty Warriors from violating himself... he has to have some dudes that back him so they will know not to mess with his Booty while he plays around with others... lol  "

The Booty Brigade...protecting the Booty Warrior since 1970
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By iLLituracy

Quagmire loses.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Roddy010

This thread is silly...:)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
somebody has to be rolling with him though... cause how else would he be able to stop other Booty Warriors from violating himself... he has to have some dudes that back him so they will know not to mess with his Booty while he plays around with others... lol  "  The Booty Brigade...protecting the Booty Warrior since 1970 "
ha ha... now there ya go... thats probably how it is too... notice he didnt call himself the Booty God or Booty Lord... but the Booty Warrior... as in he is one of many Booty Warriors in this great Ass Loving Army... wow, is this a weird convo or what ? 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_
@King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
somebody has to be rolling with him though... cause how else would he be able to stop other Booty Warriors from violating himself... he has to have some dudes that back him so they will know not to mess with his Booty while he plays around with others... lol  "  The Booty Brigade...protecting the Booty Warrior since 1970 "
ha ha... now there ya go... thats probably how it is too... notice he didnt call himself the Booty God or Booty Lord... but the Booty Warrior... as in he is one of many Booty Warriors in this great Ass Loving Army... wow, is this a weird convo or what ?  "
I was just about to say that...It's the weirdest convo I've ever had on here...but also one of the most hilarious...I can't believe he was so serious about getting some booty...And I know they didn't have gloves...So...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Slight said:
ha ha... now there ya go... thats probably how it is too... notice he didnt call himself the Booty God or Booty Lord... but the Booty Warrior... as in he is one of many Booty Warriors in this great Ass Loving Army... wow, is this a weird convo or what ?  "
I was just about to say that...It's the weirdest convo I've ever had on here...but also one of the most hilarious...I can't believe he was so serious about getting some booty...And I know they didn't have gloves...So... "
woo... you know it was some painful moments for the Booty Warrior's victims 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Nerx

Quad gon git the hard way 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
I am so amused to see this back again...