The Blue Megazord!

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here is something I noticed a few years ago about Super Sentai/Power Rangers, yet only recently remembered it. The thing is, the Blue Ranger could make his very own Megazord and not just from random years of the franchise, but four seasons straight! Let me start it off with...

Zyuranger!

The
The "Tricera" zord.

We start this off with everyone's first Blue Ranger's zord, the Triceratops (or just Tricera in Japanese). He forms the left (his) leg of the original Megazord.

Daizyuzin
Daizyuzin

Dairanger!

The
The "Sei-Tenma" zord.
Dairen'Oh
Dairen'Oh

Next is the Pegasus zord (was a Unicorn in the American version), he forms the opposite leg as shown to the side.

Kakuranger!

God Logan
God Logan
Blue Logan
Blue Logan

In 1994, this series of Super Sentai actually got quite few megazords. First on the list is God Logan or just simply the Wolf zord and next to him is Blue Logan, both form the opposite arms of one another. But something interesting is that the Blue Logan zord is actually responsible for summoning the "Flaming Shogun Sword".

The mighty Flaming Shogun Sword
The mighty Flaming Shogun Sword

Kakure Daishogan
Kakure Daishogan
Muteki Shogan
Muteki Shogan

Ohranger!

Dash Leon
Dash Leon
Blue Blocker
Blue Blocker
No Caption Provided

Things begin to get complicated as we look at the final year of Sentai we are focusing on. While the three previous years, all the zords became simply arms and legs, but the Sphinx zord when transforming into the Zeo Megazord became both the arms and part of the torso himself (the other half is Sky Phoenix, the red zord for this season). This requites a bit of cheating on my part, but let's just say the arms make up the other half of the torso, than we're all set! Another interesting note to make is that you don't even need Sky Phoenix to make the head, each zord for this season came with their own as shown above. The final zord of this same season would simply form the waist. So what do you guys think?

Ohranger Robo
Ohranger Robo
Oh Blocker
Oh Blocker
Backside
Backside

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nightcraft

Crap, this looked so much better when I was writing it. Now all the pictures make it look like a mess.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta use headers over each pic to keep them neatly separated if your text isn't going to be longer than pics.

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glitch_spawn: "Booty" is nice 0.0

Didn't recognize you without the Kevin Costner avatar. Never thought you'd change it.

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fail to see the point in this but... WHO CARES!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goblinalghoul: Just saw it as a giant coincidence and figured I would share since I saw other threads do the same.

XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightcraft: Couldn't they all make their very own Megazord? 13

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiii: ... That is the entire point as to why I made this thread, they COULD very well make their own megazord, although certain things would needed to be tweaked for it to work.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all seem to have some Blue in them don't they ?