• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Shanana (53550 posts) - - Show Bio

Just place down your B day


March 4th

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a thread for this already. But anywhooooooo, April 9th.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62884 posts) - - Show Bio

April 2

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"April 2"

So close.
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Feb 5

#6 Posted by Jake Malcom (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

May 23

#7 Posted by Siphon (1913 posts) - - Show Bio

Feb 10

#8 Posted by pixelized (62884 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"April 2"

So close."
Are you trying to steal my day?
#9 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"April 2"

So close."
Are you trying to steal my day?"
No, but if you stole mine, I would have killed you. That why I said "So close" meaning you were so close to being killed. :P
#10 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

September 14. Remember that in 10 days!

(Apparently the same a Rogue)

#11 Posted by pixelized (62884 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"April 2"

So close."
Are you trying to steal my day?"
No, but if you stole mine, I would have killed you. That why I said "So close" meaning you were so close to being killed. :P"
Seeing as how i'm older, had i been born a week later i would have put the day on the map...you would have been in my shadow....you're fortunate things worked out the way they did
#12 Posted by King Saturn (226043 posts) - - Show Bio
December 28
#13 Posted by Feral Nova (47968 posts) - - Show Bio

May 3rd! XD It already passed this year! lmao

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

December 29th

M

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

December 25th Christmas time 

#16 Posted by Asymmetrical (24351 posts) - - Show Bio

August...9th..

#17 Posted by Pennywise (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm..i don't remember it was hundreds of millions of years ago...

#18 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Pennywise said:
"Hmmm..i don't remember it was hundreds of millions of years ago..."
..........and i'm going to bed and away from the crazyness XD Peace!!
#19 Posted by Pennywise (69 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Pennywise said:
"Hmmm..i don't remember it was hundreds of millions of years ago..."
..........and i'm going to bed and away from the crazyness XD Peace!!"
I'll be waiting for you...
#20 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

august 26

#21 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

March 20th :)

#22 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

October 19th.  It be a comin'.

#23 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
oh snaps it is ^_^ 
#24 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

May 18th

#25 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
oh snaps it is ^_^ "
Wootz!
#26 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
oh snaps it is ^_^ "
Wootz!"
YOU PARTYING?^^
#27 Posted by King Saturn (226043 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
Cool
#28 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I was born at 11:03 AM, December 24th.

#29 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

May 10th. ^_^

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26566 posts) - - Show Bio

Feb.  2

#31 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
oh snaps it is ^_^ "
Wootz!"
YOU PARTYING?^^"
Hellz yes.  I'll be legal in this province finally (Legal Drinking Age in British Columbia: 19).  I'll be going to the pub with the boys.  XD

Ha!  I'll be 19 on October 19th.  Lucky year perhaps?
#32 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

July 24 the same as J-Lo and Karl Malone=)

#33 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"October 19th.  It be a comin'."
oh snaps it is ^_^ "
Wootz!"
YOU PARTYING?^^"
Hellz yes.  I'll be legal in this province finally (Legal Drinking Age in British Columbia: 19).  I'll be going to the pub with the boys.  XD

Ha!  I'll be 19 on October 19th.  Lucky year perhaps?"
Either that or final destination ... DUM DUM DUMMMM... anyways pre-congratz
#34 Posted by Kurrent (14073 posts) - - Show Bio

Nov 14

#35 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yea Jan. 1st

#36 Posted by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

July 17

#37 Posted by inferiorego (28795 posts) - - Show Bio

March 21st

Staff
#38 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Sept. 14

#39 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30119 posts) - - Show Bio

June 19th... 23 here I come...

#40 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Not telling mine XD

#41 Posted by Asymmetrical (24351 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Not telling mine XD"
good. cause no one cares xP
#42 Posted by inferiorego (28795 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch

Staff
#43 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"June 19th... 23 here I come..."
i can't wait to celebrate it
#44 Posted by inferiorego (28795 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"June 19th... 23 here I come..."
Get ready for years of boredom.
Staff
#45 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine Birthday party.
















#46 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

March 14th

#47 Posted by Aronmorales (9608 posts) - - Show Bio

Dec. 3.

#48 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18766 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer said:
" May 18th "
You and my brother have the same Birthday ;]
 
Mine is June 28th :D
#49 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Babs

#50 Posted by killermike (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

August 3rd