the atheist thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now this isn't a thread to insult religion but rather a thread where fellow non-believers can share videos, articles and thoughts without offending religious users. Here you can post your favorite debaters, arguments and funny things, If this has been made before or if it is too be locked than so be it.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some good places to start are christopher hitchens, sam harris, richard dawkins, lawrence krauss, and dennett

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel like im completely on the agnostic side or even the atheist side sometimes cause its just so easy. i just look at facts and logic and it makes me easily question religion but there are also times when i want to believe...

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus

@sodamyat: i agree for sure i'm not sure what i believe.... i want to believe, i wish i could be happy just thinking i will be sent to heaven but i just can't. i was raised in a semi-christian household but i just always questioned it and felt like it was fake and based on things that i've seen i just think god is either not real or doesn't give one sh!t about us

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 SC  Moderator

Sorry (again) OP, but there is actually already an Atheist thread, right down to the exact wording.

The Atheist Thread

I'll bump it so you two can continue discussion there.