• 65 results
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By crazy spidey

Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that"

Delete that.

Now.

I'm Canadian, and I really, really, really, really don't want that crap on here.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lady Tlieso

crazy spidey says:

"Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that"

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
Delete that. Now. I'm Canadian, and I really, really, really, really don't want that crap on here."

Wat, i'm sorry but I'm sore of ppl rubbing it in my face that America is a superpower and how they can dominate Canada. And congrats ur Canadian whoppdie fing doo, u wanna a medal, this is my opinion and I put it here cause I feel like it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
Delete that. Now. I'm Canadian, and I really, really, really, really don't want that crap on here."
Wat, i'm sorry but I'm sore of ppl rubbing it in my face that America is a superpower and how they can dominate Canada. And congrats ur Canadian whoppdie fing doo, u wanna a medal, this is my opinion and I put it here cause I feel like it."

Ok. I said delete it because you make it seem like all Canadians are jumping up and down because the US economy is down. All this will do is make Uggy pounce on it, and cause another pointless flame war. Seriously, why would you say "suck my nads"? Why not something much more diplomatic instead of making yourself look stupid?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
Wat, i'm sorry but I'm sore of ppl rubbing it in my face that America is a superpower and how they can dominate Canada. And congrats ur Canadian whoppdie fing doo, u wanna a medal, this is my opinion and I put it here cause I feel like it."
Ok. I said delete it because you make it seem like all Canadians are jumping up and down because the US economy is down. All this will do is make Uggy pounce on it, and cause another pointless flame war. Seriously, why would you say "suck my nads"? Why not something much more diplomatic instead of making yourself look stupid?"

Because I can

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
Ok. I said delete it because you make it seem like all Canadians are jumping up and down because the US economy is down. All this will do is make Uggy pounce on it, and cause another pointless flame war. Seriously, why would you say "suck my nads"? Why not something much more diplomatic instead of making yourself look stupid?"
Because I can"

Eck

No point being here now.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crazy spidey

Paragon says:

"This is both immature, and makes you look like a douche. Just because you're from Toronto, doesn't mean you have to re-enforce the stereotype that everyone there is a douche."

w.e u say buddy

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Paragon

This is both immature, and makes you look like a douche. Just because you're from Toronto, doesn't mean you have to re-enforce the stereotype that everyone there is a douche.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chameleone

whoa spidey. i'm a texan. personally i wish texas was a country so we would have a good economy, but hey. dude stop being a douche. the only person who said anything about canada is Mr.U. And the American dollar is going back up in 2009 so don't even talk. and if the canada has a great economy, and just because the value of your dollar went up slightly doesn't mean you're any better

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"whoa spidey. i'm a texan. personally i wish texas was a country so we would have a good economy, but hey. dude stop being a douche. the only person who said anything about canada is Mr.U. And the American dollar is going back up in 2009 so don't even talk. and if the canada has a great economy, and just because the value of your dollar went up slightly doesn't mean you're any better"

Lol w.e u say I have my opinion and u hav urs, and yes the US dollar went down but the Canadian went up, so I'm gonna be uber patriotic and go insane up here

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chameleone

okay, if you want your own spot on the shit list

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crazy spidey

LOL just relax its true plus my own commentary dont spas out just let it die

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
"whoa spidey. i'm a texan. personally i wish texas was a country so we would have a good economy, but hey. dude stop being a douche. the only person who said anything about canada is Mr.U. And the American dollar is going back up in 2009 so don't even talk. and if the canada has a great economy, and just because the value of your dollar went up slightly doesn't mean you're any better"
Lol w.e u say I have my opinion and u hav urs, and yes the US dollar went down but the Canadian went up, so I'm gonna be uber patriotic and go insane up here"

Dude, insulting a whole nation is not patriotic at all. You're acting like Mr. U, for gods sake.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

Dude I said economy, in a blind patirotic statement and I stick by it

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Lady Tlieso

crazy spidey says:

"LOL just relax its true plus my own commentary dont spas out just let it die"

if you didn't want people to "spas out" then maybe you should have put your rant in your blog instead of posting it on the board.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

maybe I should have

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Dude I said economy, in a blind patirotic statement and I stick by it"

"You American b*stards", "Everyone hates you"

That's not insulting a nation?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"You American b*stards", "Everyone hates you" That's not insulting a nation?"

Again blind patriotic statement

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crazy spidey

Paragon says:

"Just leave this alone now. We're not making it any better. Just please Spidey, try to not make so much of a bold statement that you know will piss people off. By the way, the only way we gain from this right now, is if we buy stuff in America, thus supporting the American economy."

good point but not as much as u would like, and yes we should drop this

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Darkchild

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
"You American b*stards", "Everyone hates you" That's not insulting a nation?"

Again blind patriotic statement"

o everyone chill

Let spidy drink his crappy beer and we can all go along our lives knowing what was said was an arrogant mans rant on a subject he failed to realize would piss off alot of people

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sparda

Paragon says:

"Just leave this alone now. We're not making it any better. Just please Spidey, try to not make so much of a bold statement that you know will piss people off. By the way, the only way we gain from this right now, is if we buy stuff in America, thus supporting the American economy."

My mom is gonna go down and do all of our Christmas shopping in one Weekend. That's pretty much it. After that it'll most likely go right back up.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Paragon

Just leave this alone now. We're not making it any better. Just please Spidey, try to not make so much of a bold statement that you know will piss people off. By the way, the only way we gain from this right now, is if we buy stuff in America, thus supporting the American economy.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Valkaad

Hey Dumba$$ the Canadian dollar is STILL worth less than the American dollar, so what are you bragging about? Maybe you should think before you speak next time, but then again I guess that would require a little intelligence wouldn't it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

At first I was pissed at reading Crazy Spideys anti-American rant but then I realized he's Canadian and I just wanted to laugh. Fuck Canada, seriously at least America is recognized on the World stage, nobody gives two shits about Canada and why should they. I'm sorry that you people up there have an inferiority complex but believe me we have no intention of taking your crappy country, but if we wanted to we would. And by we of course I mean me, alone, by myself, with one hand tied behind my back.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

At first, I was going to get all cantankerous, and vituperative, about this thread...then I realized this kid is a product of the Canadian educational system, and it all made sense.

I'll simply add this little tid bit to the facts:

IF the American economy ever TRULY crashed and burned, the world goes broke...ALL global markets are SEVERLY attached, and RELIANT, on the AMERICAN economy, you do understand that correct? Ooops, sorry, see I forgot again, Canadian education...;)

Even IF you have a vast, misguided view of America, and abhore her so, you'd STILL never want the American ECONOMY to crash, its fiscal death for everyone, cutting your nose to spite your face, kind of thing.

Now, Crazy...back to the Tonka trucks, young boy...
Post Edited:2007-09-26 09:57:17

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sparda

King of Kings says:

"At first I was pissed at reading Crazy Spideys anti-American rant but then I realized he's Canadian and I just wanted to laugh. Fuck Canada, seriously at least America is recognized on the World stage, nobody gives two shits about Canada and why should they. I'm sorry that you people up there have an inferiority complex but believe me we have no intention of taking your crappy country, but if we wanted to we would. And by we of course I mean me, alone, by myself, with one hand tied behind my back."

WTF KOK?

One person makes us all dumb@$$es? I expected more sense from you.

Unless you're joking.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One idiot from Toronto making us all look bad? Seriously, what retard, the US and Toronto are not that far apart, he should take two seconds out of busy schedule of being a douche bag and do such far fetched things as looking at Niagra Falls from one side of the border and then the other - then tell us how much US of A sucks, because you are looking in a fucking mirror, you imbecile.

If you even knew the slightest ammount about history in North America, you would see that places like Toronto and its a good portion of its success are tied in huge way to the American markets just to the south of the border.

And you want to bring politics into it too? Bush bashing? Americans can do that themselves just fine, so leave it to them and their votes for the senate, congress, and president ... just to list a few offices that the votes of the everyday people can affect. Why don't you just start apologizing now for the fucking retards you have voted in as mayors in Toronto because we all know they have been some really retarded douches in Public Office there. And if we bring up the straight up kooks and crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa, you might as well go do us all a favor and play go hide & go fuck yourself.

And you bring economics into it? Were you aware dollar trading is a commodity trade? Its not the same as the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange aka "Wall Street" in popular fiction. This means that different places that will sell American Dollars (Greenbacks) will offer different prices aka exchange rates. Some places traded 1:1 ratios, others did not. And if you look at Statistics Canada and Census data, you will see alot of business in Canada is driven still by resources and exporting those resources - what this means to the Canadian Dollar is that because oil is "trading" at higher prices, the Albertan Oil Sands and other such projects in Western Canada have way more to do with the rise in our dollar's trading value than anything you can offer in Ontario or Toronto, you asshole. Why don't you go find something useful to contribute and stop exploiting the rest of Canada, bitch?

I have good friends in Ontario, and you, you ignorant prick, are most definitely not one of them. Go back to whatever hick, back water, ignorant country you or your parents/ancestors came from if you don't want to get along with us and our neighbours.

"What a Hoser, eh?" -Mackenzie Brothers

Edit: Oh lucky us, apparently he is from New York now. He's your problem now, our Southern neighbors. Good luck. ... Wait a sec, Mr U, would that mean he was really raised by your education system? Hmm...
Post Edited:2007-09-26 11:45:17

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

CanadianWolverine says:

"One idiot from Toronto making us all look bad? Seriously, what retard, the US and Toronto are not that far apart, he should take two seconds out of busy schedule of being a douche bag and do such far fetched things as looking at Niagra Falls from one side of the border and then the other - then tell us how much US of A sucks, because you are looking in a fucking mirror, you imbecile.If you even knew the slightest ammount about history in North America, you would see that places like Toronto and its a good portion of its success are tied in huge way to the American markets just to the south of the border.And you want to bring politics into it too? Bush bashing? Americans can do that themselves just fine, so leave it to them and their votes for the senate, congress, and president ... just to list a few offices that the votes of the everyday people can affect. Why don't you just start apologizing now for the fucking retards you have voted in as mayors in Toronto because we all know they have been some really retarded douches in Public Office there. And if we bring up the straight up kooks and crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa, you might as well go do us all a favor and play go hide & go fuck yourself.And you bring economics into it? Were you aware dollar trading is a commodity trade? Its not the same as the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange aka "Wall Street" in popular fiction. This means that different places that will sell American Dollars (Greenbacks) will offer different prices aka exchange rates. Some places traded 1:1 ratios, others did not. And if you look at Statistics Canada and Census data, you will see alot of business in Canada is driven still by resources and exporting those resources - what this means to the Canadian Dollar is that because oil is "trading" at higher prices, the Albertan Oil Sands and other such projects in Western Canada have way more to do with the rise in our dollar's trading value than anything you can offer in Ontario or Toronto, you asshole. Why don't you go find something useful to contribute and stop exploiting the rest of Canada, bitch?I have good friends in Ontario, and you, you ignorant prick, are most definitely not one of them. Go back to whatever hick, back water, ignorant country you or your parents/ancestors came from if you don't want to get along with us and our neighbours."What a Hoser, eh?" -Mackenzie BrothersEdit: Oh lucky us, apparently he is from New York now. He's your problem now, our Southern neighbors. Good luck. ... Wait a sec, Mr U, would that mean he was really raised by _your_ education system? Hmm...
Post Edited:2007-09-26 11:45:17"

That was....awesome!!!!!

hey, I liked it, gotta be truthful...

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

CanadianWolverine says:

"One idiot from Toronto making us all look bad? Seriously, what retard, the US and Toronto are not that far apart, he should take two seconds out of busy schedule of being a douche bag and do such far fetched things as looking at Niagra Falls from one side of the border and then the other - then tell us how much US of A sucks, because you are looking in a fucking mirror, you imbecile.If you even knew the slightest ammount about history in North America, you would see that places like Toronto and its a good portion of its success are tied in huge way to the American markets just to the south of the border.And you want to bring politics into it too? Bush bashing? Americans can do that themselves just fine, so leave it to them and their votes for the senate, congress, and president ... just to list a few offices that the votes of the everyday people can affect. Why don't you just start apologizing now for the fucking retards you have voted in as mayors in Toronto because we all know they have been some really retarded douches in Public Office there. And if we bring up the straight up kooks and crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa, you might as well go do us all a favor and play go hide & go fuck yourself.And you bring economics into it? Were you aware dollar trading is a commodity trade? Its not the same as the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange aka "Wall Street" in popular fiction. This means that different places that will sell American Dollars (Greenbacks) will offer different prices aka exchange rates. Some places traded 1:1 ratios, others did not. And if you look at Statistics Canada and Census data, you will see alot of business in Canada is driven still by resources and exporting those resources - what this means to the Canadian Dollar is that because oil is "trading" at higher prices, the Albertan Oil Sands and other such projects in Western Canada have way more to do with the rise in our dollar's trading value than anything you can offer in Ontario or Toronto, you asshole. Why don't you go find something useful to contribute and stop exploiting the rest of Canada, bitch?I have good friends in Ontario, and you, you ignorant prick, are most definitely not one of them. Go back to whatever hick, back water, ignorant country you or your parents/ancestors came from if you don't want to get along with us and our neighbours."What a Hoser, eh?" -Mackenzie BrothersEdit: Oh lucky us, apparently he is from New York now. He's your problem now, our Southern neighbors. Good luck. ... Wait a sec, Mr U, would that mean he was really raised by _your_ education system? Hmm...

This is gonna be a one time thing here on the Vine, so get your cameras...

Good job CW.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Rotten gun

CanadianWolverine says:

"One idiot from Toronto making us all look bad? Seriously, what retard, the US and Toronto are not that far apart, he should take two seconds out of busy schedule of being a douche bag and do such far fetched things as looking at Niagra Falls from one side of the border and then the other - then tell us how much US of A sucks, because you are looking in a fucking mirror, you imbecile. If you even knew the slightest ammount about history in North America, you would see that places like Toronto and its a good portion of its success are tied in huge way to the American markets just to the south of the border. And you want to bring politics into it too? Bush bashing? Americans can do that themselves just fine, so leave it to them and their votes for the senate, congress, and president ... just to list a few offices that the votes of the everyday people can affect. Why don't you just start apologizing now for the fucking retards you have voted in as mayors in Toronto because we all know they have been some really retarded douches in Public Office there. And if we bring up the straight up kooks and crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa, you might as well go do us all a favor and play go hide & go fuck yourself. And you bring economics into it? Were you aware dollar trading is a commodity trade? Its not the same as the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange aka "Wall Street" in popular fiction. This means that different places that will sell American Dollars (Greenbacks) will offer different prices aka exchange rates. Some places traded 1:1 ratios, others did not. And if you look at Statistics Canada and Census data, you will see alot of business in Canada is driven still by resources and exporting those resources - what this means to the Canadian Dollar is that because oil is "trading" at higher prices, the Albertan Oil Sands and other such projects in Western Canada have way more to do with the rise in our dollar's trading value than anything you can offer in Ontario or Toronto, you asshole. Why don't you go find something useful to contribute and stop exploiting the rest of Canada, bitch? I have good friends in Ontario, and you, you ignorant prick, are most definitely not one of them. Go back to whatever hick, back water, ignorant country you or your parents/ancestors came from if you don't want to get along with us and our neighbours. "What a Hoser, eh?" -Mackenzie Brothers Edit: Oh lucky us, apparently he is from New York now. He's your problem now, our Southern neighbors. Good luck. ... Wait a sec, Mr U, would that mean he was really raised by _your_ education system? Hmm...

only problem i have with that statement is the ( bush bashing? leave that to the americans? ) we are all part of this planet and those who by the touch of a button can change our whole world need to be policed and told when they are being a complete dickhead. i like american people, hell the movies i watch the comics i read the mc d's i eat and the coke i drink are all american but that doesn't mean the world shouldn't stand up and say... america, your current president is a prat.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I agree Rotten just don't lump US in with HIM, we ALL didn't vote for him.

why are there 9 unmarked black vans pulling up outside my house OH SHIT!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mantid

chameleone says:

Whoa... suddenly Crazy Spidey turned into a n00b and Chameleone stopped being one. Hooray for Chameleone.

As to this thread... what a waste of space.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mantid

King of Kings says:

"I agree Rotten just don't lump US in with HIM, we ALL didn't vote for him. *why are there 9 unmarked black vans pulling up outside my h*ouse* OH SHIT!*"

roflmfao!

Run Gambler, run!!!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crazy spidey

my god is this still going on.. whoa dude y do u guys care so much, I'm not saying america sucks, I'm just saying for one day Canada and America had an even dollar. Now again I love making fun of the American governement, but the dollar going down isnt the peoples fault its America (governement) 's fault. And if u guys really need a disclaimer then here goes: THe views expressed in this thread are not supported by all Canadians and are only that of the writer. Hope ur happy. And I agree that if America crashed that the world would be fucked for a couple decades, but the fact is the Canadian dollar was even with the American... live with it

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mantid

crazy spidey says:

Oh yeah Spidey... because "American Bastards" has almost nothing to do with saying americans suck.

Now you wish you hadn't gotten drunk last night... lol.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mantid

crazy spidey says:

"Mantid says:
"crazy spidey says:
Oh yeah Spidey... because "American Bastards" has almost nothing to do with saying americans suck. Now you wish you hadn't gotten drunk last night... lol."
lol, anyways I already admitted it was a 'blind patriotic statement' devoid of most logic"

oh well...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By crazy spidey

Mantid says:

"crazy spidey says:
Oh yeah Spidey... because "American Bastards" has almost nothing to do with saying americans suck. Now you wish you hadn't gotten drunk last night... lol."

lol, anyways I already admitted it was a 'blind patriotic statement' devoid of most logic

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sparda

CanadianWolverine says:

"One idiot from Toronto making us all look bad? Seriously, what retard, the US and Toronto are not that far apart, he should take two seconds out of busy schedule of being a douche bag and do such far fetched things as looking at Niagra Falls from one side of the border and then the other - then tell us how much US of A sucks, because you are looking in a fucking mirror, you imbecile. If you even knew the slightest ammount about history in North America, you would see that places like Toronto and its a good portion of its success are tied in huge way to the American markets just to the south of the border. And you want to bring politics into it too? Bush bashing? Americans can do that themselves just fine, so leave it to them and their votes for the senate, congress, and president ... just to list a few offices that the votes of the everyday people can affect. Why don't you just start apologizing now for the fucking retards you have voted in as mayors in Toronto because we all know they have been some really retarded douches in Public Office there. And if we bring up the straight up kooks and crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa, you might as well go do us all a favor and play go hide & go fuck yourself. And you bring economics into it? Were you aware dollar trading is a commodity trade? Its not the same as the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange aka "Wall Street" in popular fiction. This means that different places that will sell American Dollars (Greenbacks) will offer different prices aka exchange rates. Some places traded 1:1 ratios, others did not. And if you look at Statistics Canada and Census data, you will see alot of business in Canada is driven still by resources and exporting those resources - what this means to the Canadian Dollar is that because oil is "trading" at higher prices, the Albertan Oil Sands and other such projects in Western Canada have way more to do with the rise in our dollar's trading value than anything you can offer in Ontario or Toronto, you asshole. Why don't you go find something useful to contribute and stop exploiting the rest of Canada, bitch? I have good friends in Ontario, and you, you ignorant prick, are most definitely not one of them. Go back to whatever hick, back water, ignorant country you or your parents/ancestors came from if you don't want to get along with us and our neighbours. "What a Hoser, eh?" -Mackenzie Brothers Edit: Oh lucky us, apparently he is from New York now. He's your problem now, our Southern neighbors. Good luck. ... Wait a sec, Mr U, would that mean he was really raised by _your_ education system? Hmm...

Stands and Claps

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xénon

Now, CanadianWolverine, that was an awesome post which I agree with 100%!

And Mr. U, did you ever study in Canada?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crazy spidey

y ar ppl still commmenting on this

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sparda

Xénon says:

"Now, CanadianWolverine, that was an awesome post which I agree with 100%! And Mr. U, did you ever *study* in Canada?"

Heck, I'm in school in Canada. Grade 10...Learning in Science, currently, about chemistry. Polyatomic Ions, Combining Capacities, and BOHR models, along with Chemical Formulas. That's just the chemistry. I mean, how can you insult the Public School system if you've never even attended?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

STUDY...in Canada???...that my friend, is an oxymoron!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"Xénon says:
"Now, CanadianWolverine, that was an awesome post which I agree with 100%! And Mr. U, did you ever *study* in Canada?"
Heck, I'm in school in Canada. Grade 10...Learning in Science, currently, about chemistry. Polyatomic Ions, Combining Capacities, and BOHR models, along with Chemical Formulas. That's just the chemistry. I mean, how can you insult the Public School system if you've never even attended?"

I did that last year, dont insult the system... its free

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"STUDY...in Canada???...that my friend, is an oxymoron! "

Have you been in Canadian Schools? Heck, I doubt you've been anywhere outside of your town based on the amount of stupidity in your posts.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Unfortunately,...I've been to CANADA...3 times in my life, thus far (Montreal, Toronto, and Baniff B.C.)...it hurts, certainly... but hey, my daddy told me, "son, life is pain".

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

crazy spidey says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Unfortunately,...I've been to CANADA...3 times in my life, thus far (Montreal, Toronto, and Baniff B.C.)...it hurts, certainly... but hey, my daddy told me, "son, life is pain"."

before he beat you turing you into a mdern day Sociopath"

<--ponders?...can I be the only one on this site that can't understand what this post intends to convey????

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crazy spidey

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Unfortunately,...I've been to CANADA...3 times in my life, thus far (Montreal, Toronto, and Baniff B.C.)...it hurts, certainly... but hey, my daddy told me, "son, life is pain"."

before he beat you turing you into a mdern day Sociopath

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell