This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Jones is ok. He supports the Republic, but I prefer listening to Dr. Michael Savage because he is an immigrant that lived in the days where a Republic was more recognized and more valued and speaks from experience of those days and comparing them to these days. Alex Jones does alot of research, but he can whind up into some wrong facts, sorta like Glen Beck. Michael Savage is more consistent, and realizes that both Democratic and Republican parties are one entity.

#3 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be called the stupid asshole whom everybody despises thread.

#4 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Alex Jones is ok. He supports the Republic, but I prefer listening to Dr. Michael Savage because he is an immigrant that lived in the days where a Republic was more recognized and more valued and speaks from experience of those days and comparing them to these days. Alex Jones does alot of research, but he can whind up into some wrong facts, sorta like Glen Beck. Michael Savage is more consistent, and realizes that both Democratic and Republican parties are one entity.

I personally love Bill O Reily and Shawn Hannity.

I do not know why people hate Bill O' Reily. He slapped down a ignorant liberal atheist.

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah man, every time I hear or read this guy's name all I can think of is this:

#6 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Alex Jones is ok. He supports the Republic, but I prefer listening to Dr. Michael Savage because he is an immigrant that lived in the days where a Republic was more recognized and more valued and speaks from experience of those days and comparing them to these days. Alex Jones does alot of research, but he can whind up into some wrong facts, sorta like Glen Beck. Michael Savage is more consistent, and realizes that both Democratic and Republican parties are one entity.

I personally love Bill O Reily and Shawn Hannity.

I do not know why people hate Bill O' Reily. He slapped down a ignorant liberal atheist.

Shawn is ok, but O'Reily is the biggest hypocrite in the media.

#7 Posted by TotalBalance (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

Only atheists and liberals bash Bill.

#9 Posted by Prodigy P (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

Only atheists and liberals bash Bill.

I sincerely hope that statement's not true, because it would directly imply that Christians and/or conservatives are stupid.

#10 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Alex Jones is ok. He supports the Republic, but I prefer listening to Dr. Michael Savage because he is an immigrant that lived in the days where a Republic was more recognized and more valued and speaks from experience of those days and comparing them to these days. Alex Jones does alot of research, but he can whind up into some wrong facts, sorta like Glen Beck. Michael Savage is more consistent, and realizes that both Democratic and Republican parties are one entity.

I personally love Bill O Reily and Shawn Hannity.

I do not know why people hate Bill O' Reily. He slapped down a ignorant liberal atheist.

That video of Bill O'Reilly, whom I never, until now, heard of... Is pure awesome.

Faith in humanity = restored

#11 Edited by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

Chimpanzees and metal sharks. Nuff said. :P

BTW, I'm referring to this.

#12 Edited by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill O'Reilly is an ignorant idiot who just tries to push his ignorant agenda.

Sean Hannity is a smug asshole. I want to punch him in the face every time I see him, and as a result I can only tolerate to look at him for a maximum of around 5 seconds before I have to change the channel.

Alex Jones is a nutcase. He's a loud, annoying nutcase.

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prodigy P said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

Only atheists and liberals bash Bill.

I sincerely hope that statement's not true, because it would directly imply that Christians and/or conservatives are stupid.

Um... There can be Christian/Islam/Budist/ etc. Liberals and Conservatives.

Religion doesn't have anything to do with individual mentality.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Jones is a pain in the ass.

Moderator
#15 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Jones is a pain in the ass.
#16 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy is an utter idiot,he actually made Piers Morgan look somewhat reasonable.

And Bill O Reily is a moron as well.Their stupidity is a good laugh though.

#17 Edited by Prodigy P (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Prodigy P said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

Only atheists and liberals bash Bill.

I sincerely hope that statement's not true, because it would directly imply that Christians and/or conservatives are stupid.

Um... There can be Christian/Islam/Budist/ etc. Liberals and Conservatives.

Religion doesn't have anything to do with individual mentality.

I clearly said "Christians and/or conservatives", which does not combine the two categories. Yes, religion and opinions do not have to go hand-in-hand. Being a religious liberal myself who considers Bill O'Reilly ridiculous, I would know.

Edited to add portion about O' Reilly.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrdecepticonleader said:

The guy is an utter idiot,he actually made Piers Morgan look somewhat reasonable.

And that's VEEEEEERY HARD because even Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter made Piers look like a jackass...
Moderator
#19 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prodigy P said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Prodigy P said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

Only atheists and liberals bash Bill.

I sincerely hope that statement's not true, because it would directly imply that Christians and/or conservatives are stupid.

Um... There can be Christian/Islam/Budist/ etc. Liberals and Conservatives.

Religion doesn't have anything to do with individual mentality.

I clearly said "Christians and/or conservatives", which does not combine the two categories. Yes, religion and opinions do not have to go hand-in-hand. Being a religious liberal myself who considers Bill O'Reilly ridiculous, I would know.

Edited to add portion about O' Reilly.

Well O'Reily is just contradicting figurehead.

He claims to be Independent, but always side with the Government, no matter who it is. He's just a government puppet.

#20 Posted by laflux (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

The guy is an utter idiot,he actually made Piers Morgan look somewhat reasonable.

And that's VEEEEEERY HARD because even Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter made Piers look like a jackass...

I simply find it remarkable that Jones think a semi Auto Ar-15 will protect him against Pave-low's and Missile Drones the American Army could easily rustle up against Civilians if they wanted to subjugate them by force.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said: 

Well O'Reily is just contradicting figurehead.

He claims to be Independent, but always side with the Government, no matter who it is. He's just a government puppet.

I think he's more of a conservative puppet than he is a government puppet. He says stuff about Obama some times that's like Hannity level ignorant some times.
Moderator
#22 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

I simply find it remarkable that Jones think a semi Auto Ar-15 will protect him against Pave-low's and Missile Drones the American Army could easily rustle up against Civilians if they wanted to subjugate them by force.

I love how he knows what type of weaponry the gov't has but still somehow thinks a gun or some guns will protect him. What he says in the video is like saying, "yea, there's a guy who is taller than me,stronger than me,bigger,faster,and he carries a gun..but I STILL want to fight him."
Moderator
#23 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Should be called the stupid asshole whom everybody despises thread.

Ahhhhhhh

You said a Bad word.

#24 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Should be called the stupid asshole whom everybody despises thread.

Ahhhhhhh

You said a Bad word.

Okay Jack :P

#25 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn: lol

#26 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Well O'Reily is just contradicting figurehead.

He claims to be Independent, but always side with the Government, no matter who it is. He's just a government puppet.

O'Reilly is just another pro-Republican asshole on Fox News. He's only "pro-Government" when the government is the Republicans. His show is a constant stream of anti-Obama, anti-Democrat bullshit.

#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what it must be like to live in paranoia.

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Minigun and MasterJohn wet themselves over Bill O'Reilly.

Color me shocked.

#29 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2895 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

The guy is an utter idiot,he actually made Piers Morgan look somewhat reasonable.

And Bill O Reily is a moron as well.Their stupidity is a good laugh though.

it was his constantly cutting Piers Morgan off that created that effect. He wsn't able to speak but some of the points Jones brought up were really good. But I still hate Jones.

@TotalBalance said:

Bill O'Reily is an absolute idiot.

Definition of Christianity: Christianity (from the Ancient Greek: Χριστιανός Christianos and the Latin suffix -itas) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion

not a philosophy as Bill is so ridiculously repeating.

this........Bill is a an Idiodic Asshole and I hate listening to him speak (which is why I do not watch his show)

@InnerVenom123 said:

Minigun and MasterJohn wet themselves over Bill O'Reilly.

Color me shocked.

LMAO

#30 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Tide goes in.

Tide goes out.

('nuff said)

#31 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill O'Reilly doesnt know how the tides work, and thinks they're caused by magic. He thinks Christianity is not a religion. Frankly, the guy is an embarrassment to the human race. Even a hundred years ago people would have thought he's an idiot.

#32 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

That dude is a maniac

#33 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a nut.

#34 Posted by RazzaTazz (9577 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: One pro vs anti gun thread only please

Moderator Online