The Actual Crush/Dating Thread-Guide(Mods, please sticky this)

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jezer

Inb4giantbombdatinghotlineimage.jpg

Prologue: Mods, I know its presumptuous...but I ask that you sticky this because crushes are never gonna stop and people will always make "So I got this crush, what should I do?" threads. So, I think it'd be better if this thread is easy to access for if someone wants to ask or answer a question. Easily available.

If I still haven't convinced you, how about you read what I say... and then judge whether you think its important enough to warrant the honor of a sticky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purpose: Now, before I start, the purpose of this thread is to have a centralized "crush" "what should I do" thread that stockpiles advice and discussion on what to do. Save people the time of making their own thread, saves thread room, etc. I'm also gonna give advice.

"Why should I take your advice? You're just some random guy on the internet. Eff you man!"

Is what you may be thinking. Thanks for asking! That brings me to my next section....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifications: What qualifies me to give me advice? Well I have a doctorate in relationships studies.....

Nothing actually qualifies me to give you advice lol. That's the truth. However, there are a couple reasons that I may have a bit of a clue what I'm talking about..

1. I have a good amount of female friends. Way more so than I have guy friends. So, I'm not completely socially awkward. And I know a bit from I've heard from them and experienced.

2. I lurk the MISC...Nuff said. This is a forum that has "So I like this girl" "So I approached this Heavenly Blessed Beauty" every day. So, I've read a good amount of people on that forum relating personal experiences going up to girls they like and such. Seriously, that forum is renown for its FAs(forever aloners). It also has alot of people spouting theories, which I have read a bit for my entertainment.

3. I am not the blind leading the blind. I'm not the stereotypical nerd, though I am a closet nerd. I don't read comics(don't ask me how I first arrived at this forum), though I do read a lot of books(fantasy/scifi) and focus on my education. And I'm pretty beast at Smash Bros. Though I rarely do so, I've approached girls before. I've had crushes. I know of a decent amount of girls that like me. I get random girls making eye contact and smiling at me. Girls have made moves on me. Some of my female friends flirt with me. This is not me being cocky, this is reality. Samples: ( I will delete these images later in like a day out of paranoia and respect. Please don't quote this post or these images)

*image gone*

(Just last year, this girl, who I hadn't met before, came up to me and introduced herself saying she sees me around the campus all the time so she wanted to say hi. She may have been hitting on me, she may have just wanted to befriend me. Regardless, most people perceive that as "making a move" but nothing came of it because of laziness.)

*image gone*

(This girl - who I didn't know - was always pointedly making eye contact with me, smiling, and then shyly looking away. Always saw her at the same place, and she always did that when we passed each other.)

*image gone*

(This girl used to be interested in me, haven't seen her in ages.)

Those are just a couple of the girls that seemed to show interest in me. Take my word for it. No Hum-bo.

I have of course been rejected before, though.

4. I have also browsed a PUA(pick up artist) forum for entertainment in the past. They're too analytical/technical especially with their terminology, but they have some decent theories. It's all pretty interesting, really.

5. As a Psych Major, I have cursory related Psych information that I have run across. Should have some influence on the validity my opinions.

6. I am legendary at Super Smash Bros....I don't really know how this relates. But I'll be damned if I don't put this on my resume. Lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:I have not been on many real, legitimate dates. I guess I've been on alot of pseudo-dates. I don't actively pursue women. Partly out of laziness, partly because I figure I'll find a woman eventually, whenever. In the mean time, I'll focus on my future. Building myself into someone who will be able to take care of my future girl, maturely, wisely, and financially. I've technically only legit asked out like 4 girls. 3 of them because they were so high quality/on another level that they woke me, the sleeping bear of relationships, up from my laziness and actually spurred me into making a move. The 4th simply grew on me. These are reasons you may not want to trust what I say.

Oh, and this advice that I'm giving in this post will be mostly aimed at guys, though it can apply to both genders at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Start

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, If you don't know the girl, you don't actually like the girl.

No Caption Provided

What do you like? You like the perceived image you have of her. You like her representation in your imagination. Or, maybe you just like her for her looks. Lol.

How can you know you genuinely like someone if you don't know them or have never talked to them? Maybe they're intelligent and pretty in class, but maybe they have the personality of Thanos - over inflated ego, horrible personality, trying to take over the world.

This is true whenever you think that a girl you barely know is perfect or amazing and you luuuurrrrve(yeah, lurve) her. Go have a conversation with her, so you can see if you're attracted to more than her looks and if you have interests that line up with her. Or just natural chemistry.

Otherwise, you're putting her on a pedestal. You're not treating her with respect, as a person, but the idol goddess you've made her out to be in your mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, what is the point of dating or going out with them? Unless you're just trying to get laid, the point should be to get to know them better - in order to see if you really want to get in a monogamous, exclusive relationship with them. And to see if they want to as well. Right?

No Caption Provided

That is why you should talk to them, before asking them out. You talk to them in order to discover whether you want to put more effort into getting to know them better by actually taking them out(which, you know, generally costs money and time).

Don't ever go up to a random girl you haven't really talked to or just met or never met, and let the first thing out of your mouth be: "Hey. Do you want to go out to a movie sometime?" Please, do not ever do that.

If she's attractive, than this probably happens to her a lot. So, you're just annoying her. On the other hand, she might be flattered - but still reject you. This may only work if you're really attractive, or a movie star, or she already knows of you and likes you!

Instead...make a comment related to the circumstance you both are in. Or, if you're ballsy, just straight introduce yourself and tell her you think she's cute and you just had to talk to her. Then talk about something with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirdly, you should have a conversation with her because courtship is like a dance.

No Caption Provided

People and tv nowadays try to put too much emphasis on "game" or convincing someone who didn't originally like you that you're the best person for them for no real reason and are completely awesome. That's not how it should be. I think it should be like a dance that is you guys mirroring each other's interest. You make a move, she makes a move, you match it, she matches it. Until the moves get more complex and the dance escalates and you guys are intertwining and spinning like its Salsa.

No Caption Provided

When you talk to a girl, you should get some type of indication of whether she's interested in you. Either through body language, or laughing at your jokes, or how engrossed she is in whatever you have to say. How much attention she gives you. That is why you should talk to a girl before you ask her out. You should try to figure out whether she's interested or attracted to you. At the very least, you should try to figure out whether she's receptive to you. Even if she's neutral towards you, that's good to know. Make sure she's doesn't hate you or dislike you or isn't uncomfortable with you. The end result? You are less likely to get rejected, because you know that she is interested before asking her out OR you're not gonna get rejected because you cut your losses/don't leave yourself open to rejection by realizing she is not interested in you without her having to outright say it. Be smart about it, yeah?

Even if you're not talking to them, girls can show you interest subtly through eye contact. According to an online book I once read on body language, if you make eye contact with a girl and she immediately looks down(possibly after smiling)...she is more likely than not interested in you. Though she may just be shy. If you make eye contact, and she holds eye contact and smiles, she's probably interested in you. Or she may just be a polite, friendly person who smiles at everyone who she makes eye contact with. Oh, and they may just openly stare at you if they find you really attractive.

Eye contact is part of the dance. Society tells guys they need to make the move, so most girls try to show interest and then wait for you to make a move.

Let me illustrate an example of the dance of courtship: Girl makes eye contact with you, smiles, and then looks away first. Then steals glances at you. You match this by maintaining eye contact and smiling at her. You raise this by going up and talking to her. She matches you by giving you her attention. Maybe she laughs at your jokes, regardless of how funny they are. She asks you of your plans for the next day or the weekend. You tell her, and you ask her about hers. She indicates that she is free. Or maybe she just straights hints at this without you having to ask her, because she wants you to ask her. You raise interest - you ask her if she would like to do something with you? She matches your move by saying yes.

^This is an example of the kind of dance of reciprocity and matching and mirroring that should be done when courting someone.

According to what I've read Psychology/body language, people mirror the body language of people they are attracted to. Oh, and you should make strong, confident eye contact with girls when you're talking to them. Also, emotions are infectious. Smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth, why do you specifically want a relationship or to go out with them?

No Caption Provided

You should not try to get a girlfriend just because you haven't had one. Just to cross that off your bucket list. Or just to have one.

It should not be phrased as, "I want a girlfriend". It should be, "I want *this specific girl*".

Don't be desperate, girls can smell it like dogs and it is generally an unattractive odor. Personally, I haven't actually had a girlfriend. But I follow the philosophy that: When it happens, it will happen. Why stress or hurry up the process? Life will bring you to meet an undefinable amount of people; one of them is likely to click with you. Just be patient for one of those people to be the right one, don't try to force this by wanting to date every single girl you get a crush on. Or every single girl you find attractive.

"For the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong...blablabla....but time and chance happen to them all"-Bible

Some people want to hurry that up because they feel lonely? Maybe you should focus on your friends and the support they give you, throughout your life.

Some people are sexually frustrated? I mean, this advice is mainly for people who want a real relationship and not just sex. If you're really too damn horny, lower your standards...at some point, you will find a girl as desperate as you. Of course, this is assuming you have to lower your standards. Either way, you should find a girl who wants it No Strings Attached and be upfront with her after building sexual tension.

Fifth, why should this girl like you? Why should she go out with you? What exactly do you have to offer her?

No Caption Provided

Because of all these disney movies, people feel like they deserve to be loved no matter how or who they are. That's not really true. You should have some sort of value to offer in the relationship - maybe she feels more comfortable around you, maybe you make her laugh, maybe you're going somewhere in life, maybe you're better than all he previous boyfriends. You get the picture.

Please don't be one of those people who are broke, lazy, and spend more time reading comics than doing anything of value...and expect the girl to just accept these shortcomings and like you because you are you. As a recent Cracked.com article just also expressed, you should be asking.

"How can I have the positive qualities that girls like in a guy. How can I become the man that deserves this girl".

Which brings me to my last point....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last, do you have the right priorities? Maybe you don't need a girl, maybe you should focus on developing yourself.

No Caption Provided

I'm not only talking about health wise. Not just muscles. There are so many areas you should be trying to improve about yourself. Constantly. The way you talk. The way you dress. Your future. Your health. Losing weight. Gaining muscle. Intellectually. Getting more life experiences. Achieving financial stability. Getting closer to your friends. Networking. Traveling. Becoming wiser. Becoming more social. Building your resume. Volunteering. Giving back to the community. Becoming more mature.

Those are just examples, there's so many important things you should be developing about yourself, throughout this life we all live. Maybe you should prioritize one of these, and don't then pursue a relationship until after you have developed it a bit more?

Personally, I think single life is a lot less stressful than being in a relationship. And like I keep repeating; I'd rather spend my time worrying about my own improvement and direction in life. Consider it. And consider the fact that your friends, of the opposite gender, may be potential wives later on in life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I got for you tonight. Ask any questions. I open the forum for discussion.

Also, I will draft a comicvine female to cohost this thread with me. And give you a more, directly female opinion on everything. Including answering questions. I will reserve the first post after this one for her. To be honest, when school starts back up Tuesday, I'll most likely be too busy to check this frequently. Though, of course, anyone can give their opinion.

Mods: I implore you to sticky this thread, if you like what I've said and like what you've read. Pretty please ;)

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jezer

Reserved.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Here comes the noobs who don't read stickies.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Jezer: I'm in a relationship with my toaster.

Can you tell me how to warm her up?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

I like you, Jeez.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By danhimself

you know this wouldn't be a problem if people would stop coming to a comic book site for dating advice

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By thespideyguy

@Jezer: Good thread. There is this girl I like at school, but I know she doesn't like me. However, a lot of other girls who I barely know, like me. My question is if the girl who I like doesn't like me then should I just get a know a girl who does like me, then go out with her.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jezer

No questions or disagreements? I'll take that to mean that either none of you guys have dating problems or that my post is spot/you guys can't find any gaping flaws. Either one is good.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Here comes the noobs who don't read stickies.

To be honest, I never read stickies. If I hadn't made this thread, I almost never would have noticed it.

@Decoy Elite said:

No idea. But, this person seems to be an expert on toasters

http://www.livinghalffull.com/2011/08/18/why-you-really-need-to-hug-your-toaster/

@Joygirl said:

I like you, Jeez.

You can call me Jizzer.

Actually, you can me Jeezus.

@danhimself said:

you know this wouldn't be a problem if people would stop coming to a comic book site for dating advice

I don't see a problem...I mean...haven't you seen the Big Bang Theory? Comic book nerds are clearly wise in terms of dating. Leonard pulled Penny, after all....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By laflux

@Joygirl said:

I like you, Jeez.

@Jezer: But for the record, Thanos has an awesome personality :P

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jezer

@thespideyguy said:

@Jezer: Good thread. There is this girl I like at school, but I know she doesn't like me. However, a lot of other girls who I barely know, like me. My question is if the girl who I like doesn't like me then should I just get a know a girl who does like me, then go out with her.

First, consider what you want. Are you looking for a serious relationship? Are you looking to get laid? Are you looking for a practice relationship for like your future relationships?

1. Either way, I'd suggest getting to know one of these other girls that likes you. If you barely know them, then you don't know how much you just may actually like them. So you should definitely give them a chance/give yourself a chance to know them...if you're at least a bit attracted to them.

2. At the same time, does that girl that you like that doesnt like you back - actually know you? Has she interacted with you a lot? You have to consider whether she "doesn't like you" for your personality or because she's not attracted to you or "doesn't like you" in the sense that you're neutral in her mind and she has no significant attitude towards how she feels about you. If it's the latter, then you may want to try to hang out with her so she can get to actually know you before she judges whether she likes you or not.

Ultimately, you can try to pursue someone, who doesn't like you, and work "game"

OR

you can get to know someone who's actually pursuing you, in a sense. And then, if you get to know her and find out you like her - you'll be pursuing someone who's already pursuing you.... which makes everything easier. Higher chance of success for her becoming your girlfriend.

^This is the answer I gave him in a PM.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jezer

@laflux said:

@Joygirl said:

I like you, Jeez.

@Jezer: But for the record, Thanos has an awesome personality :P

Lol alright. Who I should I replace him with in the OP? Who is the douchiest comic character that you've ever heard of?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

...what? Go to a bar for relationship advice. That's how I met my first wife, and then my second, and then my third, and then that hooker that I suffocated with a pil--

Oh, right. Just ask the Psych major.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

You can get as much advise as you want about crushes and asking women out but the truth is its about 90% dumb luck. For example, when I first met my wife, I had no intention of starting a relationship, I didn't even hit on her we just got to talking and within a month we were a couple. In the past I have tried every bit of advise on how to get a woman and even managed to grab a few Girlfriends that way but those relationships ended horribly because they were based on other's opinions of what I was supposed to be for a relationship to work while with the woman I married I get to be myself (unless her mom is around cause that woman would make Batman feel inadequate)

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By INLIFE

@joshmightbe said:

You can get as much advise as you want about crushes and asking women out but the truth is its about 90% dumb luck. For example, when I first met my wife, I had no intention of starting a relationship, I didn't even hit on her we just got to talking and within a month we were a couple. In the past I have tried every bit of advise on how to get a woman and even managed to grab a few Girlfriends that way but those relationships ended horribly because they were based on other's opinions of what I was supposed to be for a relationship to work while with the woman I married I get to be myself (unless her mom is around cause that woman would make Batman feel inadequate)

Families.

My Biggest Reason For Not Being In Relationships.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

@INLIFE: We only have to see her like twice a month so it isn't that bad tho I dread the days when my wife has a lot of alone time with her mother because she nit picks every aspect of her life so she always comes home completely on edge and angry. So while she annoys me she's much worse on her own kid so I think its more of her mom's problem than a whole family thing. Also her dad has never been anything but nice to me.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By INLIFE

@joshmightbe:

That is good, having the mother annoy you for only like twice a month rather than a lot more.

Families will forever continue to stay as my reason for rejecting relationships. I believe that it is better if I do not go into others's lives at all.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jezer

@joshmightbe said:

I only partially agree....running into the right girl is dumb luck. If you don't believe in Fate or soulmates.

But think about what you just said: What you described/hinted is that you basically just went on with your life, happened across the right girl, talked to her - got to know her, and you guys discovered that you guys were the one for each other?

Don't you see some pretty important, core advice in there? Being: Take the time to get to know a girl, and if you guys click, a relationship will probably fall in place. Is that not good advice?

Actually, I totally disagree with you. Because in your post you're assuming their goal is a serious relationship. You're assuming their reasons for/goal in dating. Which aren't the same for everyone. There's also the fact that not all advise is on specifically "what you're supposed to be". You're also assuming the type of advice they are looking for. I think you just happened across a string of wrong advice, but you shouldn't hold it against all advice, in general.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jezer

@YellowDuck: Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), where I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

YellowDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YellowDuck

@Jezer said:

@YellowDuck: Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), where I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

Thank u. You can put it on my bill.

@Jezer: Hey!

Got any trolls?

Did you open this thread because of innerassassin? You guys got trolled all the way home!

5 Days ago: Got Jumped

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/anyone-ever-been-jumped/740764/#103

@InnerAssassin said:

i offened the wrong people and got jumped by 4-6 senior boys. they broke my leg and arm lawsuits were put through in the end i suppose i won but still the pain was horrible.

2 Day ago: Has crush he had for whole life and she doesn't know who he is. (has broken legs and arms)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/i-have-a-crush/741555/?

@InnerAssassin said:

Ok there is this girl i have a large amounts of feelings for. She probably doesn't even know me or know i exist but im in love. I cant get enough courage up to ask he out or confess my feelings to embarrassed ill make a fool of myself.... HELP?

1 Day ago: Asked her out.... (when he has broken legs and arms)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/well-i-asked-my-crush-on-a-date/741936/#105

@InnerAssassin said:

Today when she was alone I walked over and just said Hey wanna go see a movie this Friday maybe with some friends? I think she was in shock or deaf she didn't answer then turned to me and said I would rather die then be caught at the movies with you. You are an ugly nerd.

Some 24 hours ago: I'm leaving because of the trolls.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/im-leaving-comicvine/742008/#97

@InnerAssassin said:

I haven't even reached 300 post counts yet I really can't stand the trolls and fanboys. It gets really tedious. So I am leaving don't expect me back. Time to focus on the real life now. Maybe I'll find a new site and meet some of you there or at least a user with the same name. I'm also pretty sure I'll get banned if I stay here. Most people are pretty ignorant and it makes me want to flip out on them. So I'll save everyone time and leave. Expect me gone by tomorrow. I might post a little bit more today and tomorrow just letting people know how I feel then I'll be gone with the wind....

For all who didn't like me here is a song on how I feel about you and your feelings.

A few hours ago: still here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/should-i-stay-or-go/742182/#72

@InnerAssassin said:

its up to you ComicVine! Just simply comment yes stay or no leave down below! Tomorrow at 5:00 PM pacific time i will tally up the results and whatever has the most i will do and leave immediately or stay!

Don't forget what he posted 3 days prior: I look like this!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/real-life-pic-thread/12499/?page=875

@InnerAssassin said:

And now he wants to play victim towards the mods

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/calling-out-the-bull-sht/742195/#2

@InnerAssassin said:

You locked my thread when I did nothing wrong. You owe me one apology for doing something that uncalled for on such a good thread that was getting a great response from the community.

Don't forget:
He wants to ask a girl out yet he's fascinated with Jack the Ripper

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/who-was-jack-the-ripper/740720/#19

@InnerAssassin said:

I know little of the man except he was a murderer and would cut off limbs? I think that's right. I seen some of his victims and to be honest i am fascinated with the man so please if you have any information please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it since i am a huge fan of him.

Loves to see others in pain and agony:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/has-anyone-ever-hit-a-girl/712730/?page=8

@InnerAssassin said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@InnerAssassin said:

@TheAcidSkull: Sigh I would of let you kill me maybe it's because of my horrible past. The way I was treated.

ii doubt people treated that horribly to get you that crazy, one of my best friends was abused for a very long time, laughed at and he still managed to come out fine.

but if they DID, then to hell with them.

Ahaha they did nothing. i really am just messed up. I like to see others in pain and agony.

@InnerAssassin said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerAssassin said:

@Decoy Elite: COMPARED. Anything else?

I've had a girlfriend.

Same here multiple actually. Until they discovered my true personality.

And then they woddled away....

Woddle woddle woddle....

And they woddled away.

Woddle woddle woddle...

And they woddled away.

Woddle woddle woddle...

And they woddled awaay.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@YellowDuck said:

@Jezer said:

Thank u. You can put it on my bill.

Why does this keep ending up in my PM box!!!!! Damn @ system!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Decoy Elite

@YellowDuck: I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By comicace3

Whoa great advice...

Adriana_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Adriana_Fox

@Decoy Elite said:

Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at this!

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stompa

You have obviously no idea what you are talking about..........i couldn´t find the words "stalking" or "abduction" in the whole post! Is this your advice how i should get a girl? (yeah i am joking)

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jezer

@Stompa said:

You have obviously no idea what you are talking about..........i couldn´t find the words "stalking" or "abduction" in the whole post! Is this your advice how i should get a girl? (yeah i am joking)

Yeah...that's more for when you lose the girl.

dtm1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dtm1980

Yeah that was a lot of reading for an opening note so I just read the pictures... so I have this really itchy spot on my bum and it's in a very awkward place... sorry are we talking about girls?

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By INLIFE

A lot of people are just not taking this thing seriously....

@Jezer:

I salute you. Thank you for taking your time and creating this thread. If I have any "crush" situations, I will be sure to consult you for a helpful advice.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CapFanboy

@thespideyguy said:

Show interest in the other girls specifically around her and see if that works. Make it look that you're interested, just not in her.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did this get unstickied.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer: What's the weirdest question you've ever been asked? Like, has someone asked you for advice on how to pick up their mom? Or like... how to get with a kid? Any real weirdos? I'm REALLY curious...

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By InnerSuperman

where the hell is this thread going

man its like an acid trip.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CainPanell

I have had one of the worst experiences with the girls in my life lately >.>

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant even talk to women :(

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer:

i could own you at SSB

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jezer

Oh wow, this thread still exists?

@dabee said:

@jezer: What's the weirdest question you've ever been asked? Like, has someone asked you for advice on how to pick up their mom? Or like... how to get with a kid? Any real weirdos? I'm REALLY curious...

"How do I go about picking up Catwoman?"

"You realize she doesn't exist?"

"That's part of her allure"

Just kidding. I can't even remember the few questions I got.

I have had one of the worst experiences with the girls in my life lately >.>

Were you looking for advice or something? Tell us about it.

i cant even talk to women :(

Were you looking for advice? Why would it be any more difficult for you to talk to a woman than a man?

@jezer:

i could own you at SSB

Probably not.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ssejllenrad

There's this lady who is smoking hot and very charming. And she's very intelligent as well. We see each other everyday and there was a time when we were pleasant with each other. Unfortunately she's becoming a wee bit peevish to me nowadays... For no apparent reason. What should I do? I'm really in love with this woman but I don't know what to do....

P.S. Is the fact that she's my pregnant wife have anything to do with it? Nyahahahahahahahahaha!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's this lady who is smoking hot and very charming. And she's very intelligent as well. We see each other everyday and there was a time when we were pleasant with each other. Unfortunately she's becoming a wee bit peevish to me nowadays... For no apparent reason. What should I do? I'm really in love with this woman but I don't know what to do....

P.S. Is the fact that she's my pregnant wife have anything to do with it? Nyahahahahahahahahaha!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer:

your right but when ever i talk to them i get all nervous and kind of freak out.

yes, yes i could

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...P.S. Is the fact that she's my pregnant wife have anything to do with it? Nyahahahahahahahahaha!...

lmao

@ssejllenrad:

*psst -- massage her feet at night.*

I take it she's the pregnant wife? Congratulations on the pregnancy! Good luck! :-)

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a rock and name it Bob.

All your problems are now solved.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer:

your right but when ever i talk to them i get all nervous and kind of freak out.

yes, yes i could

Yeah, I want you to introspectively ask yourself why. Like, even when I lacked social skills, and didn't really talk(all of high school), I never specifically couldn't talk to women. I see it in movies, but I don't understand.

Like, are you intimidated by women? Are you afraid she'll think you're nerdy or something? Will she be put off by the sound of your voice? Are you too busy staring at her boobs? Try to figure it out.

At the end of the day, the more you do something - the more comfortable/habituated you get with it. So, basically, if you never talk to women - you may be nervous talking to them. Solution: Talk to them until you stop feeling nervous. If all else fails, imagine them taking a steaming pile of poo and then maybe you'll realize they're on the same level and the same as talking to a man.

People always say they can beat me until they play me. *shrug* Then they ask me if I play night and day, and I tell them its left over muscle memory from a year or so ago.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer:

thanks for the advice i cant even start a conversation even if they start one i still fail.

i could trust me.

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlackReaper

Who the hell needs so much advice? You go up to a woman and introduce yourself. Ask her if she wants to go out for coffee, then lay your eggs in her. What's so hard?

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jezer

@jezer:

thanks for the advice i cant even start a conversation even if they start one i still fail.

i could trust me.

People love to talk about themselves(see: the bottom half of this post) usually--common cliche. Literally ask them any question related to the circumstance, listen to the words, and make either insightful, affirmatory(made up word), or argumentative responses at long enough pauses. And make eye contact. And nod your head.

My Smash Bros ego comes from the fact I've beaten a wide variety of people. Basically everyone who plays on my college campus(the first tournament had like 36 people). Good people online who played Smash Bros day and night during the summer. Etc. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume I can beat you unless you say something that actually may indicate I can't...which doesn't require me to simply trust because you say so.

I've only played Smash like twice this semester. The first time I played(about a week and a half ago), I was beating this girl--and everyone--so badly that she actually called me a "cunt". *shrugs*