capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By capall
@King Saturn:  
yeah, nothing wrong with having a little favoritism for your team as i do with my teams, lol, Hawks aren't that bad of a team actually, they just did not perform when it counted and also having a bad match up, just like in MMA how each different styles can make certain matches more interesting with different results it's pretty much the same in this situation imo, if you remember last year when Magic was down 2 to 3 against the Celtics they did end up winning that series altho Celtics were playing without KG due to injury, i just think Celtics are a bad match up strategically as well as style wise just like Suns are a bad match up vs Lakers 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  yeah, nothing wrong with having a little favoritism for your team as i do with my teams, lol, Hawks aren't that bad of a team actually, they just did not perform when it counted and also having a bad match up, just like in MMA how each different styles can make certain matches more interesting with different results it's pretty much the same in this situation imo, if you remember last year when Magic was down 2 to 3 against the Celtics they did end up winning that series altho Celtics were playing without KG due to injury, i just think Celtics are a bad match up strategically as well as style wise just like Suns are a bad match up vs Lakers  "
I actually think the Hawks are sort of scare of the Magic... usually whenever the Magic play the Hawks they crush them and I aint just talking about the Playoffs either... and though the Magic did come back from behind to beat the Celtics last year... I just dont think they can come back from an 0 - 2 hole losing both home games... now if they did... it would be an epic win for the Magic... and one for the history books indeed... 
Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping the Lakers lose. I just cannot stand them.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By King_Saturn
I think the Lakers are gonna really pound the Suns
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" I think the Lakers are gonna really pound the Suns "
I agree. I just hope the Celtics defeat the Magic and go on to destroy the Lakers a second time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By King_Saturn
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @King Saturn said:
" I think the Lakers are gonna really pound the Suns "
I agree. I just hope the Celtics defeat the Magic and go on to destroy the Lakers a second time. "
heh... we shall see I guess
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn:  yeah, nothing wrong with having a little favoritism for your team as i do with my teams, lol, Hawks aren't that bad of a team actually, they just did not perform when it counted and also having a bad match up, just like in MMA how each different styles can make certain matches more interesting with different results it's pretty much the same in this situation imo, if you remember last year when Magic was down 2 to 3 against the Celtics they did end up winning that series altho Celtics were playing without KG due to injury, i just think Celtics are a bad match up strategically as well as style wise just like Suns are a bad match up vs Lakers  "
I actually think the Hawks are sort of scare of the Magic... usually whenever the Magic play the Hawks they crush them and I aint just talking about the Playoffs either... and though the Magic did come back from behind to beat the Celtics last year... I just dont think they can come back from an 0 - 2 hole losing both home games... now if they did... it would be an epic win for the Magic... and one for the history books indeed...  "
Hawks are quicker than Magic but they lack in size inside which is the reason i think Hawks have difficulty vs Magic and yeah if Magic does come back and win the series (altho nearly an impossible feat) the Celtics will be a broken down team next year for sure and their dominance in the eastern conference will succumb to an ugly end for sure due to free agency
spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By spiderguylll

Since King James and the James Gang are gone, Imma go with the Black Mamba and the rest of the animal kingdom

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @capall said:
I actually think the Hawks are sort of scare of the Magic... usually whenever the Magic play the Hawks they crush them and I aint just talking about the Playoffs either... and though the Magic did come back from behind to beat the Celtics last year... I just dont think they can come back from an 0 - 2 hole losing both home games... now if they did... it would be an epic win for the Magic... and one for the history books indeed...  "
Hawks are quicker than Magic but they lack in size inside which is the reason i think Hawks have difficulty vs Magic and yeah if Magic does come back and win the series (altho nearly an impossible feat) the Celtics will be a broken down team next year for sure and their dominance in the eastern conference will succumb to an ugly end for sure due to free agency "
the Hawks didnt even look quicker than the Magic in there playoff series against them... 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#410  Edited By geraldthesloth
@spiderguylll said:
" Since King James and the James Gang are gone, Imma go with the Black Mamba and the rest of the animal kingdom "
King james can't even win a crown.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#411  Edited By cascadeking09
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" I'm hoping the Lakers lose. I just cannot stand them. "
me too.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @capall said:
Hawks are quicker than Magic but they lack in size inside which is the reason i think Hawks have difficulty vs Magic and yeah if Magic does come back and win the series (altho nearly an impossible feat) the Celtics will be a broken down team next year for sure and their dominance in the eastern conference will succumb to an ugly end for sure due to free agency "
the Hawks didnt even look quicker than the Magic in there playoff series against them...  "
hence why they got demolished by Magic, they did not control the tempo of the game and it was Magic that imposed their will instead
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Prince James rofl 

I think the Celtics will beat the lakers again in the finals.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By SwaggaB0y

The Magic fail worst team in the playoffs right now, Vince Carter needs to throw his sneakers on the power line its over son.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#415  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SwaggaB0y said:
" Prince James rofl   I think the Celtics will beat the lakers again in the finals. "
That's not going to happen.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By King_Saturn
if Kobe wins another Title this year... I maybe willing to say he is better than MJ... maybe 

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#417  Edited By Dreadmaster

So i'm betting Celtics will win the Finals again this year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder what color Steve Nash's eye will be in Game 3 ?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By capall

Magic needs to win tonite otherwise they are looking to accomplish an impossible feat 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By King_Saturn
Orlando really needs to apply the pressure early on the Celtics... I am tired of watching Orlando playing from behind in this series
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
" Orlando really needs to apply the pressure early on the Celtics... I am tired of watching Orlando playing from behind in this series "
yeah, they need to do a better job with their pick and rolls and i think the only way the Magic can win is all their starters need to be in double digits points wise since they are gonna need everyone to contribute as a unit
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#422  Edited By sexy_merc

Magic better be leading by halftime.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Lakers are going to break the Celtics off in the finals.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By sexy_merc

Jake Gyllenhaal: There are no fans like the Boston fans. 

Damn right, most of you are bandwagoners and only watch your team when they start winning games. Half of your seats were occupied before the the big three trade. Fact.
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's what I say to the Lakers!

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Man looks like we getting LA/BOS NBA Finals.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why do people think the Celtics can beat the Lakers?

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@Vance Astro said:
"Why do people think the Celtics can beat the Lakers? "

Lol they beat them in 2008...And this is thed samed Lakers team outside of Artest they beat in 2008 too, and Celtics have the same players except for Wallace and Powe.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By sexy_merc

The last play should be a foul on Rondo. He clearly elbowed Jason Williams' legs.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Smiths said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Lol they beat them in 2008...And this is thed samed Lakers team outside of Artest they beat in 2008 too, and Celtics have the same players except for Wallace and Powe. "
It's 2010.
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Celtics can beat LA in a 7 games series beleive you and me.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By sexy_merc
@Mr. Smiths said:
"@Vance Astro said:
Lol they beat them in 2008...And this is thed samed Lakers team outside of Artest they beat in 2008 too, and Celtics have the same players except for Wallace and Powe. "

It's not the same Lakers team, they've improved since then. The bad part is, so has Boston. The finals should be close.
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@Vance Astro said:
" @Mr. Smiths said:
" @Vance Astro said:
It's 2010. "

So what...both teams have pretty much the samed team when they last played each other, so why cannot Celtics beat LA?...Celtics have a better defense then Phoenix, Utha and Thunder...And their offensed can match LA. 

Derek Fisher cannot stick Rajon Rondo, Allen can keep up with Kobe, Artest will have problems sticking Pierce, Gasol got nothing on KG, and Kendrick will blow past Bynum....Plus Celtics have a better bench then Lakers.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Smiths said:
" Celtics can beat LA in a 7 games series beleive you and me. "
Based on what? The Big 3 playing nowhere near as well as they have in the past?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By sexy_merc
@Mr. Smiths:
I'll give you the bench part, but Lakers have a pretty good bench. Ray can't keep up with Kobe. Artest will do a pretty good job on Pierce, maybe pants him. Gasol will food KG.
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@Sexy Merc said:
"@Mr. Smiths: I'll give you the bench part, but Lakers have a pretty good bench. Ray can't keep up with Kobe. Artest will do a pretty good job on Pierce, maybe pants him. Gasol will food KG. "

Gasol dominate KG? I like to see that, KG bullied the hell out of him in 08 Finals. And Artest/Pierce be a good matchup, but Pierce can play defense too and hard to stop on offense, especially when her gets going. And Ray can keep up with Kobe, he has done it before, Kobe not that fast. 

As for Vance Astro? Are you crazy, the big 3 not being able to play good anymore? Pierce had a monster series against Cleveland and doing good in this series against Orlando, KG playing better now after the leg injury and Allen knocking down shots again. Its like 2008 all over again buddy, were the big 3 playing red HOT!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By King_Saturn
I cant believe the Magic are just laying down like this against the Celtics... show some Heart please  !  These Motherfu#kas are looking like some Blue and White Pu$$y right now... 
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@King Saturn said:
"I cant believe the Magic are just laying down like this against the Celtics... show some Heart please  !  These Motherfu#kas are looking like some Blue and White Pu$$y right now...  "

Well who did they play the first two rounds really? Bucks and Hawks? PLEASE! Orlando like Cleveland from last year, good against the average teams but struggle against the good teams.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By drkhwk2001

The Magic have been depowered.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I cant believe the Magic are just laying down like this against the Celtics... show some Heart please  !  These Motherfu#kas are looking like some Blue and White Pu$$y right now...  "
Well who did they play the first two rounds really? Bucks and Hawks? PLEASE! Orlando like Cleveland from last year, good against the average teams but struggle against the good teams. "
Orlando is not like Cleveland from last year... they are worse
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By geraldthesloth

Orlando isn't even trying.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" Orlando isn't even trying. "
Exactly  !  They have turned into the Orlando B!tches... 
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Vance Astro said:

Because they will.
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Orlando isn't even trying. "
Exactly  !  They have turned into the Orlando B!tches...  "

They were not even all that good in the first place, they was overrated coming into the series. Last year's team was better then this year.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By geraldthesloth
@dreadmaster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Because they will. "
Not this year.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By Dreadmaster
@geraldthesloth said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Because they will. "
Not this year. "

Yes this year.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By King_Saturn
I am shamed tonight  !!!!!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By geraldthesloth
@dreadmaster said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Because they will. "
Not this year. "
Yes this year. "
Any reason why?
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By drkhwk2001

Can you say castration?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By King_Saturn
how the hell could Orlando let these n!ggaz steamroll them like this ? I dont care how good another team is compare to you... you dont just drop your pants and stick your ass out to someone and just let them buttf#ck you... NO WAY